Cocopuffz17

☼ Cocopuffz17: paroxetine free, but not trouble free

Cocopuffz17
12 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

@Cocopuffz17

So happy for you 💪

The true true most powerful warriors are patience and time.

You are a true warrior 🙏

Thanks! I appreciate it ! 

Glad to hear you have been having improvements :) Here is to many more days of improvement :) 

9 hours ago, Melissa03 said:

You two give me such hope :) @Hanna72 @Cocopuffz17

You will get there! Keep at it and follow the advice of people who have gone through it. That is how I got to where I am!

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) 

sunnysideup69

Wow, what a story...was great to see the pics of before and now. 

• Like 1

mustafa

@Cocopuffz17, you were always a model of motivation and patience.

So happy for u ❤️

Keep going and remember, you are now stronger and wiser, you faced alot of problems and won ✌️..

Keep challenging .

• Like 1

Cocopuffz17
On 4/15/2020 at 4:46 AM, sunnysideup69 said:

Wow, what a story...was great to see the pics of before and now. 

Thanks, the struggle made me stronger! I did not think I would get through this. I am on the up and up though! 

On 4/15/2020 at 2:36 PM, mustafa said:

@Cocopuffz17, you were always a model of motivation and patience.

So happy for u ❤️

Keep going and remember, you are now stronger and wiser, you faced alot of problems and won ✌️..

Keep challenging .

Thanks! I appreciate your kind words! I never used to have patience, this has definitely taught me that it is needed and can be done ! 

Well I am having a challenging day today(extremely hard time focusing and strong headaches)..... I was unsure what may have been causing it. I decided to drink regular coffee today rather than decaf and this is the first time I have done this in months. It is 100% the caffeine. I will definitely be going back to decaf for the future. Wow.... that rocked me really quick! 

mustafa
On 4/18/2020 at 7:22 PM, Cocopuffz17 said:

Well I am having a challenging day today(extremely hard time focusing and strong headaches)..... I was unsure what may have been causing it. I decided to drink regular coffee today rather than decaf and this is the first time I have done this in months. It is 100% the caffeine. I will definitely be going back to decaf for the future. Wow.... that rocked me really

Take care and let everything be back gradually.

Your nervous systemay be still sensitive to caffeine so no problem..

Again take care and be careful my dear .

• Like 1

Cocopuffz17
4 hours ago, mustafa said:

Take care and let everything be back gradually.

Your nervous systemay be still sensitive to caffeine so no problem..

Again take care and be careful my dear .

Thanks, I appreciate it! Will do!

How are things with you?

Gaebbi

If you want to drink coffee with caffeine you have to slowly get used to it.

Going from zero caffeine to a normal coffee is definitely too much for your nervous system. I also had this in the past. In the beginning you can try to mix the decaf coffee with the normal coffee, say 80/20 and slowly over the course of a few days build up to full caffeinated coffee. Tolerance to caffeine happens very fast. This worked for me pretty well :)

in the beginning I had massive panic attacks just from drinking a bit of coca cola, now I drink a 2-3 coffees a day without any problem!

But maybe your nervous system is still too unstable, and it might not work this way. Be careful!

Cocopuffz17
13 hours ago, Gaebbi said:

If you want to drink coffee with caffeine you have to slowly get used to it.

Going from zero caffeine to a normal coffee is definitely too much for your nervous system. I also had this in the past. In the beginning you can try to mix the decaf coffee with the normal coffee, say 80/20 and slowly over the course of a few days build up to full caffeinated coffee. Tolerance to caffeine happens very fast. This worked for me pretty well :)

in the beginning I had massive panic attacks just from drinking a bit of coca cola, now I drink a 2-3 coffees a day without any problem!

But maybe your nervous system is still too unstable, and it might not work this way. Be careful!

Thanks for the advice. For now I am just going to avoid it. I will do it that way when I go back to drinking it! Thank you! 

Cocopuffz17

After that little blip on the weekend with caffeine I am back to feeling good. 14 months and 10 days paroxetine free. Each month my remaining symptoms get better. The ones I still notice are headaches(these have been constant from the first week of tapering that was 17 months ago, lessening in severity each month) , tinnitus, slight bouts with insomnia and flushing of the my arms and legs this happens about once a week. 

• Like 1

Melissa03

C,how long it took for you to feel better after reaching 0?

Cocopuffz17
29 minutes ago, Melissa03 said:

C,how long it took for you to feel better after reaching 0?

The 3 month taper was terrible for 1-2 months post zero I felt good and then PAWS hit and I felt awful for a solid 7-8 months. I have progressively been getting better though. I fast tapered as well. 

mustafa

My dear @Cocopuffz17,

As iam not completely recovered from withdrawlas and sometimes I have critical and severe symptomts, for countless number of times, I have to thank u for recommending me foods of Dr grundery nuitrition in his book;

Now I understand why you always mention how thanks to this book, you could get through this tough situation; these foods rescued me in alot, alot of situations..

Thanks alot for sharing me a such fantastic thing.

@Erell, @Vegalia

• Like 1

Cocopuffz17
13 hours ago, mustafa said:

My dear @Cocopuffz17,

As iam not completely recovered from withdrawlas and sometimes I have critical and severe symptomts, for countless number of times, I have to thank u for recommending me foods of Dr grundery nuitrition in his book;

Now I understand why you always mention how thanks to this book, you could get through this tough situation; these foods rescued me in alot, alot of situations..

Thanks alot for sharing me a such fantastic thing.

@Erell, @Vegalia

Hey! They will continue to get better. I remember wanting to quit eating this nutrition lifestyle and revert back to my old habits when things got tough. I am glad I did not. I would say I am sitting at 85% healed from this medication. 

You are welcome! Yes, it is hard to explain the change. But in a short time frame I could not believe the positive changes in my health from changing the foods I put in my body. 

Have a great weekend :)

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :D 

Cocopuffz17

Woohoo.... definitely hitting a stride here. I biked over 40 miles in the last 3 days and put in another 350 push and 350 situps as well. The improvements are still coming. I will never forget that time frame when I was unable to do 1 push up per day when fatigue was so crushing. Keep pushing!

Everyday that passes is another day closer to being healed :) 

• Like 1

Hanna72

Wow wow 😮 I am so happy for you😃 You are thriving, what an amazing job. Keep rocking it💪 
You are truly an inspiration🙏
Cant wait until I get my energy back😅 
Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend 

• Like 1

Cocopuffz17
2 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

Wow wow 😮 I am so happy for you😃 You are thriving, what an amazing job. Keep rocking it💪 
You are truly an inspiration🙏
Cant wait until I get my energy back😅 
Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend 

Thanks!! It will come keep at it ! 

You as well! Get out and enjoy the sun! 

Cocopuffz17

Closing in on 15 months off paroxetine. The improvements from the worst parts till now are amazing. I still have headaches and tinnitus (they are much much less than they were during the acute and post acute phases). I do have a slight muscle twitch in my left arm and right leg. It randomly comes and goes. It is also getting better. 

Overall I would of never thought I would be feeling this good. After how awful I felt for the year after I started this journey(3 month taper and 9 months post taper).

I have been working out 5 days or more a week and hitting 150-300 situps/pushups per day. Some days are challenging.... but I draw back on the time when I was laying on the ground crying that I was unable to do one push up per day. It drives me through! 

I do notice when my nutrition slips it will start a wave.... I added a snack that had a bit more sugar than I have been eating and within a day or two I got worse headaches/tinnitus so I removed them from my diet. 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) Be strong everyone you will get through this!!! 

Hanna72

This post gives us so much hope. Thank you for sharing.

6 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed

Love this, and so true🙏

• Like 1

Hanna72

Hey @Cocopuffz17 I was reading your thread, and I was wondering, how long did it take before you saw some improvement with fatigue, anhedonia and anxiety. 
Take care and have a good one🙏

Cocopuffz17
9 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

Hey @Cocopuffz17 I was reading your thread, and I was wondering, how long did it take before you saw some improvement with fatigue, anhedonia and anxiety. 
Take care and have a good one🙏

The crushing fatigue was about a year. I had brief windows where it wasn't terrible to handle. But some days I was so gassed out I could barely function doing basic tasks. Anxiety kind of came and went and has slightly resurfaced in this wave. But It will pass like everything else. Anhedonia is still around a slight bit and is annoying but it has improved greatly from the beginning!!! 

How are you?

Remember everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) 

Cocopuffz17

Little update.  So about a week ago I ran out of my magnesium supplement. I have been taking 300 mg for some time now... maybe a year? Id have to go back and look in my notes. I wanted to see if it was really doing much. The last few days I have had a noticeable spike in anxiety, headaches and tinnitus. So I am going to go pick some up and continue back at taking it and see if the symptoms lessen again. 

Each day that passes is one day closer to being healed :):)

• Like 1

Hanna72

Thank you for the information. 
I am struggling with fatigue, anxiety and anhedonia. 
But we will make it coco, you have come so far. 
Take care always 🙏

• Like 1

Cocopuffz17

I have resumed my magnesium and feel way better. My anxiety has definitely dropped. The headaches/tinnitus are fairly constant. I did have a 20 minute bout of uncontrollable left calf spasms today. It left as fast as it came. Other than these slight blips I am doing well! 

direstraits

glad you're feeling better!

• Like 1