Cocopuffz17

☼ Cocopuffz17: paroxetine free, but not trouble free

Cocopuffz17
34 minutes ago, Amira123 said:

@Cocopuffz17 it's crazy what these drugs can do to our  bodies!

Yes... yes it is. What is even more messed up that they are allowed to claim they are safe for long term use but no long term studies are done to prove this, even though these drugs have been on the market for close to 30 years. It reminds me of asbestos and opioids how they were claimed to be safe and finally changed once overwhelming evidence was shown that they are not. 

Amira123

@Cocopuffz17 because it's all about money and profit $$$

Cocopuffz17
5 minutes ago, Amira123 said:

@Cocopuffz17 because it's all about money and profit $$$

Yes, but look at Perdue pharmacy going bankrupt for their crimes and they deserve much more. 

Cocopuffz17

16 months off this drug after over 11 years on it. I continue to heal and feel better each week. My waves get shorter and my windows get longer. I am so thankful for all the help I have received and would of not got this far without this forum. My health condition improves month by month after I was told by doctor I would just have to deal with it. Never ever give up!!! At times I wanted to reinstate and thought the WDs would never end. I listened to people who have gone through it and healed and regained their lives back. 

The only symptoms I have left are headaches and tinnitus. The muscle twitching and feeling of fire going through my veins has not come back since I last reported it. 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :)

sunnysideup69

@Cocopuffz17, this is great news! Well done, you're a trooper, an inspiring one!

Amira123

@Cocopuffz17 great news! You have come a long way.

Cocopuffz17
13 hours ago, sunnysideup69 said:

@Cocopuffz17, this is great news! Well done, you're a trooper, an inspiring one!

11 hours ago, Amira123 said:

@Cocopuffz17 great news! You have come a long way.

Thanks you two :) I really appreciate your support! 

Erell

Love your updates ❤️

Cocopuffz17
On 6/16/2020 at 6:02 AM, Erell said:

Love your updates ❤️

Thanks, I hope all is going well with you :)! 

Last weekend I went to the cabin with my friends and decided to not fully comply to the nutritional lifestyle I have been following for almost 20 months no, I paid the price this week. My headaches/tinnitus were way worse. I had insomnia return for a few days. I am feeling back to my baseline now. But once again another reminder that I cannot stray far from what has got me this far as two days of eating food I have not in over a year pushed me back into a wave. 

mustafa
45 minutes ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Thanks, I hope all is going well with you :)! 

Last weekend I went to the cabin with my friends and decided to not fully comply to the nutritional lifestyle I have been following for almost 20 months no, I paid the price this week. My headaches/tinnitus were way worse. I had insomnia return for a few days. I am feeling back to my baseline now. But once again another reminder that I cannot stray far from what has got me this far as two days of eating food I have not in over a year pushed me back into a wave. 

I believe this for sure; iam sad because you need sometimes to eat out of the nuitrition style but, it is ok too that u have a way to return to ur baseline.

I think u may add only one type of not listed foods to your day coco.

Like u, it becomes very bad when I eat out of the food list of dr grundery and that u sent to me but, I try to bear instead of keeping the diet in details, I hope u can bear too.

Sending hugs to u❤.

Cocopuffz17
2 hours ago, mustafa said:

I believe this for sure; iam sad because you need sometimes to eat out of the nuitrition style but, it is ok too that u have a way to return to ur baseline.

I think u may add only one type of not listed foods to your day coco.

Like u, it becomes very bad when I eat out of the food list of dr grundery and that u sent to me but, I try to bear instead of keeping the diet in details, I hope u can bear too.

Sending hugs to u❤.

Ya, it is challenging at times. Thanks for the support :) 

Cocopuffz17

Well after having that little blip about 10 days ago I feel really good. My focus is returning and at times is better than it has ever been in my life. This is awesome! My headaches/tinnitus seem to have chilled out alot and I don't notice them as much in the evening before bed and directly after waking as I did for a long long long time. My autoimmune condition is reversing at a really good pace now.... especially after I had numerous doctors tell me "I would have to just live with it".... well the lie detector determined that was a lie!

I am now able to feel goosebumps and shivers in my body that relate to emotions that while I was medicated I would just be "meh" and feel nothing. I can actually cry now when I feel sad over situations or memories that before I would have the "meh"  feeling. My rage has all but disappeared. Being medicated the only emotions that really stuck out was extreme rage that was uncontrollable. Now I can be in extremely stressful work situations and get through it without a ***** in the armor as before I would be having a melt down.

Once again I would like to thank absolutely everyone! I would of never been able to get off the medication I was on if it was not for this forum. I love you all! :) Never forgot! Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed! :D It may not seem like it at times.

But healing is not linear. It sucks hearing that but it is the way it is. It's like 4 steps forwards 3.5 steps back, 4 steps forward 3 steps back, 4 steps forward 2.5 steps back and so on. 

Cocopuffz17
19 hours ago, Amira123 said:

Great news! @Cocopuffz17  i think you should celebrate :)

Thanks :) I will one day! So much to catch up and people to help :) 

Malon

Great to hear that you healed a lot! How is your fatigue? May I ask how old you are?
I am 13 months off Paxil and fatigue is better but still severe.

Cocopuffz17
On 7/2/2020 at 10:07 AM, Malon said:

Great to hear that you healed a lot! How is your fatigue? May I ask how old you are?
I am 13 months off Paxil and fatigue is better but still severe.

My fatigue is 10318904384238x better. I was unable to do a single pushup for a long time I would say over 6 months maybe even longer. I am now able to workout everyday and go to work with minimal fatigue. I am 32 years old. It will get better...keep going! I am close to 17 months off of it now. I get out in the sun as much as I can. Vitamin D is critical in healing the body! All the best. Never forget.... Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) 

mustafa

Always become optimistic and motivated when iam reading your posts, @Cocopuffz17,

You gave me the best information of my life when u recommended the life style of dr.grundery.

Thanks for all.of this and Iam.looking forward to read yiur success story soon.

Mustafa.

Cocopuffz17
1 hour ago, mustafa said:

Always become optimistic and motivated when iam reading your posts, @Cocopuffz17,

You gave me the best information of my life when u recommended the life style of dr.grundery.

Thanks for all.of this and Iam.looking forward to read yiur success story soon.

Mustafa.

Thanks @mustafa !!! 

I am glad it is helping you. It helped me immensely. I know it one of the main reasons I was able to get off and stay off this time. 

It will be ready one day! 

All the best to you!! 

Malon
16 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

My fatigue is 10318904384238x better. I was unable to do a single pushup for a long time I would say over 6 months maybe even longer. I am now able to workout everyday and go to work with minimal fatigue. I am 32 years old. It will get better...keep going! I am close to 17 months off of it now. I get out in the sun as much as I can. Vitamin D is critical in healing the body! All the best. Never forget.... Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) 

Thats just great! Thank you for your supporting words. You sound like you appreciate your improvements a lot. You can be proud of yourself to get off these meds and surviving the  hardest part of your WD symptoms! Congratulations!

I am 30 years old. Sometimes I still despair on fatigue, its most present before midday and it comes in windows and waves. Also deep down I have small doubts its really WD. Yes, very moderate sun exposure has a  good effect to me as well.
I also supplement Vitamin D, which is one of the rare supplements, I feel it really gives me a postive effect. I made a blood test (can also be made for 20 bucks online) and it was quite low despite of sun exporse and 1000 i.u. per day.