Nelly

Unhealthy relationships

Nelly

Whilst working through getting off AD, and making so many changes in my life, so that I can have a better life, I now need to move on from negative, unkind individuals. Whilst being drawn to these types of people, and being part of a dis functional family,  my feelings of hurt, rejection and sadness will always be there, and possibly hinder my progress. I don’t want to risk this happening. 

I have always it seems, to have formed relationships with men that are unavailable. Men who reinforce my feelings of insecurity. But I want some company, companionship. 

I just needed to write this down. Perhaps there are others on here with similar feelings and experiences. X

UnfoldingSky

I can relate to this. My family are very dysfunctional, and I have not had much luck lately with men either.  Went out with a few last year who were pretty bad news...Then i had made what I thought were friends with several men, older than I am, well one of them has just betrayed my trust pretty badly, seems he was just looking to use me.  I am not having much luck here.

I hope you are able to find people who will be supportive of you Nelly.  Dealing with withdrawal is hard enough, we don't need the added stress of bad relationships!

Lloyd

Sorry to hear you've had a bad run in the past. There are good ones out there that are kind & considerate. Its shameful to see how some people treat each other. Here in Australia domestic violence seems to be a pretty big problem. 

Nelly
19 hours ago, UnfoldingSky said:

I can relate to this. My family are very dysfunctional, and I have not had much luck lately with men either.  Went out with a few last year who were pretty bad news...Then i had made what I thought were friends with several men, older than I am, well one of them has just betrayed my trust pretty badly, seems he was just looking to use me.  I am not having much luck here.

I hope you are able to find people who will be supportive of you Nelly.  Dealing with withdrawal is hard enough, we don't need the added stress of bad relationships!

Hello

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry that you have also had some bad experience too. Is it that we appear vulnerable? I know I do.  I have made progress and changed the way I respond to these type of people, even family, but I still have more work to do. It is when I feel low that I become needy, which makes sense I suppose. But I am feeling well and need to remind myself of my hard work and progress and not let anyone spoil that. I can change the way I react and this is what I will continue to work on. Do you feel the same? I hope you are doing ok x

Nelly
14 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Sorry to hear you've had a bad run in the past. There are good ones out there that are kind & considerate. Its shameful to see how some people treat each other. Here in Australia domestic violence seems to be a pretty big problem. 

Hello Lloyd 

thank you for your reply. Yes you are right and I slowly eliminate the people that aren’t good for me. This is difficult with family members, but my responses to them has changed for the better. Of course I still care, but I don’t have to let them get me down. I no longer worry about them so much. 

You know the days when you feel negative ..... and then a good day happens. I keep reminding myself if that. Looking back; a lifetime of negativity by my mother, and the burden and sadness and sense of responsibility that I have felt by trying to help my brother and sister who are both unwell. I now feel like I really am moving in the right direction. For the first time I feel like I have a life or at least I am working on it. I hope you are ok. I see you are down to 6 beads. How are you feeling. Has it got tougher as the dose reduces? 

I cant remember feeling so good as I do today! Possibly a window x

Lloyd

Hi Nelly, Family is definitely difficult because you often feel like you have a responsibility to them. I managed set some boundaries with my own mother a few months ago. I wasn't comfortable visiting her because the house she is at brings back too many bad memory's and the sights and smells trigger my anxiety really bad. She now visits me instead.  I am on no medication now (i need to update my signature) - i stuck with 6 beads for about 6 weeks and quit June last year. I am struggling at the moment with a number of physical & physiological effects from the withdrawal that is making things difficult. Hoping to make it to 2 years (December this year) & then i'll re-evaluate if i need to go back on.

Glad to hear you are having a good day & a break from it all & i hope it lasts!

Nelly
17 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Hi Nelly, Family is definitely difficult because you often feel like you have a responsibility to them. I managed set some boundaries with my own mother a few months ago. I wasn't comfortable visiting her because the house she is at brings back too many bad memory's and the sights and smells trigger my anxiety really bad. She now visits me instead.  I am on no medication now (i need to update my signature) - i stuck with 6 beads for about 6 weeks and quit June last year. I am struggling at the moment with a number of physical & physiological effects from the withdrawal that is making things difficult. Hoping to make it to 2 years (December this year) & then i'll re-evaluate if i need to go back on.

Glad to hear you are having a good day & a break from it all & i hope it lasts!

I’m sorry that you are struggling at the moment. To be struggling with WD symptoms after over 12 months is a long time. I hope your symptoms ease soon. X

Nelly
On 8/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, UnfoldingSky said:

Hello

i have just had a telephone conversation with my so called boyfriend, it is more like a casual relationship. He spoke all the time about himself, didn’t even ask how my day was! Said he would come to see me tomorrow afternoon. He will likely leave Sunday. All to suit himself. I can’t help but feel so unimportant. Do you understand? X

UnfoldingSky
15 minutes ago, Nelly said:

Hello

i have just had a telephone conversation with my so called boyfriend, it is more like a casual relationship. He spoke all the time about himself, didn’t even ask how my day was! Said he would come to see me tomorrow afternoon. He will likely leave Sunday. All to suit himself. I can’t help but feel so unimportant. Do you understand? X

I'm sorry Nelly.  I can relate though, very much so!  The men I have been out with lately or were interested in me usually have their own agendas and I often felt like they didn't care about ME particularly, like you could have subbed in some random woman and they'd be fine with her too..or maybe not even notice a switch had occurred (especially over the phone!)

One supposed friend of mine, a man way older than me, took a liking to me and kept trying to come on to me.  We would go out as friends, but I didn't have an interest in dating him since he's too old for me.  We got along okay...but I could call him and talk and half the time he'd be kind of spaced out, then he'd tell me he liked listening to my voice but basically wasn't listening to what I had to say!  So he's interested in "me" but at the end of the day he could be talking to anyone....

Most of the men who have been interested in me lately also regularly forgot my name--you know it's bad when that happens!  I could forgive men way older than me but there were two guys approached me on the street and asked me out last year well even THEY did that.  One of them was younger than I am!  I could recall their names better and other details of their lives even with a memory problem from the pills!  I would have assumed that men who approached you on the street who were respectful really had some legitimate interest in you, but I guess not...

What are you going to do, will you let him come over? 

Nelly
26 minutes ago, UnfoldingSky said:

I'm sorry Nelly.  I can relate though, very much so!  The men I have been out with lately or were interested in me usually have their own agendas and I often felt like they didn't care about ME particularly, like you could have subbed in some random woman and they'd be fine with her too..or maybe not even notice a switch had occurred (especially over the phone!)

One supposed friend of mine, a man way older than me, took a liking to me and kept trying to come on to me.  We would go out as friends, but I didn't have an interest in dating him since he's too old for me.  We got along okay...but I could call him and talk and half the time he'd be kind of spaced out, then he'd tell me he liked listening to my voice but basically wasn't listening to what I had to say!  So he's interested in "me" but at the end of the day he could be talking to anyone....

Most of the men who have been interested in me lately also regularly forgot my name--you know it's bad when that happens!  I could forgive men way older than me but there were two guys approached me on the street and asked me out last year well even THEY did that.  One of them was younger than I am!  I could recall their names better and other details of their lives even with a memory problem from the pills!  I would have assumed that men who approached you on the street who were respectful really had some legitimate interest in you, but I guess not...

What are you going to do, will you let him come over? 

Hi

I’m sorry that you have experienced similar relationships. 

No, I have sent him a message to say I have decided to do something else this weekend. I know what I need to do, I know I deserve better, but it is difficult to move on when you have got close to someone and got used to their company. I like the company and affection but I still want to be treated kindly. I am working on this aspect of my life. I hope we both meet someone who is kind in nature and helps us feel good about ourselves x

UnfoldingSky

Nelly, It is hard to move on, I understand.  I hope your weekend goes well in spite of him and that you find someone who treats you well too. 

Nelly
On 8/10/2019 at 7:31 PM, UnfoldingSky said:

Nelly, It is hard to move on, I understand.  I hope your weekend goes well in spite of him and that you find someone who treats you well too. 

Thank you x

getofflex

Now that I almost off the lexapro I’m more aware of some unhealthy friendships. They drag me down and stress me out.  I just cancelled a lunch with 2 friends. The one so called friend makes subtle put downs but then acts like it’s a joke. Yeah right. A type of gaslighting I think. I have enough stress with my own health issues I don’t need that too.  I’ve also come to realize the bible study I’ve been going to is unhealthy. People are very cold and a couple of the other women there are downright rude to me.  Time to find a different group. 

UnfoldingSky
On 8/26/2019 at 6:32 PM, getofflex said:

Now that I almost off the lexapro I’m more aware of some unhealthy friendships. They drag me down and stress me out.  I just cancelled a lunch with 2 friends. The one so called friend makes subtle put downs but then acts like it’s a joke. Yeah right. A type of gaslighting I think. I have enough stress with my own health issues I don’t need that too.  I’ve also come to realize the bible study I’ve been going to is unhealthy. People are very cold and a couple of the other women there are downright rude to me.  Time to find a different group. 

I had friends and have family who are like that too. So sorry you are dealing with it too.  I don't understand the intention of "friends" who treat others in this manner. Or why people show up to events that are optional and want to be a downer the whole time.  Like the people you describe in your church group.  I attended an event with a friend, it seemed like it would be a positive outing.  Instead I was set upon by two women much older than me, saying very rude things to me, or making not-so-subtle jokes at my expense. And I hadn't done anything to them, they were strangers! One of them was in her eighties and her manner of speaking would make a sailor blush!  I decided not to go back.

getofflex

Yes, I'm dealing with a "friend" who is covert aggressive.  When I tried to call her on her negative behavior, she laughed it off and said she was joking and said "you should know me better than that".  See how they twist and turn things around, and make it look like you are the problem?  No honesty or accountability.  There is no way to have a healthy positive relationship with someone who manipulates and is dishonest in this manner.  

Since my nervous system is already exquisitely sensitive from W/D, it is playing hell with me.  People like this are not friends, even though they pose as such.  They are manipulators, and emotional vampires who feed off the emotional pain of others.  They only way to deal is to avoid these people entirely.  

UnfoldingSky

I have the withdrawal nervous system sensitivity too, it's horrible isn't it?  Thankfully though it's very much decreased over where it used to be.  Before one harsh word, look, joke etc and I'd be stuck going over it for days.  No matter what I did it did not shut off, I'd be stuck thinking about what happened. No control. I had to stop speaking to some people who treated me this way partly because of that and partly because, well, I deserve to be treated better (and so do you!)  I feel better doing it too.  You are right, they are not friends.  I think they customarily view things as everyone acts like this so what's the big deal?  But there are humble genuine people in the world who really do not behave in this fashion.  And one person I know who acts in this passive aggressive manner would be so furious if someone dared behave that way towards them. Bit ironic!

Nelly
On 8/26/2019 at 11:32 PM, getofflex said:

Good morning

i hope you are doing ok. 

Its a good feeling when we realise this,  and when we are strong enough to choose, and not be around the people that have a negative effect on us. Well done I say! X

Nelly

I think we are now realising more about what is good for us, and what is not. We are taking control, it’s a good feeling. Good luck everyone x

UnfoldingSky

Yes I agree Nelly and wishing you luck too! 

getofflex
On 8/31/2019 at 3:02 AM, Nelly said:

Good morning

i hope you are doing ok. 

Its a good feeling when we realise this,  and when we are strong enough to choose, and not be around the people that have a negative effect on us. Well done I say! X

Thank you Nelly.  Yes, I'm doing alright, in spite of being sleep deprived.  I was hammered with hot flashes for a while which kept me from falling asleep.  

Question for mods: can hot flashes be another symptom of AD withdrawal?  Mine seem to come and go.  I had almost none for a week, then last night got hit hard with them. 

getofflex

Well I'm dealing with a toxic frenemy, and trying to delete this person from my life.  The trouble is she is a mutual friend with another friend of mine named Kelly.  The toxic friend is pressuring Kelly to set up a lunch date with all 3 of us, and I really don't want to.  I've told Kelly repeatedly I want to have lunch with just her (Kelly).  I finally had to come right out and tell Kelly that this other woman is toxic to me, and that is why I don't want to include her in the plans, because I kept getting repeated emails from Kelly asking when the 3 of us would get together for lunch.  

This is stressing me out and causing anxiety.  Part of my worry is Kelly is going to tell Lois that I said she was toxic, and it will come back on to bite me.    I know it shouldn't stress over it, but my nervous system is so hypersensitive right now, and I'm sleep deprived.  Advice from my sister and husband is just to cut this toxic friend out of my life, and not confront her with the fact that she is toxic.  (She gossips, complains, preaches at me, and makes digs at me and acts like it's a joke).  I just don't have the ability to deal with a confrontation with a toxic person.  

getofflex

Nelly and Unfolding Sky, I hope you are both doing well, and avoiding partners who are unhealthy for you.  

Nelly
2 hours ago, getofflex said:

Well I'm dealing with a toxic frenemy, and trying to delete this person from my life.  The trouble is she is a mutual friend with another friend of mine named Kelly.  The toxic friend is pressuring Kelly to set up a lunch date with all 3 of us, and I really don't want to.  I've told Kelly repeatedly I want to have lunch with just her (Kelly).  I finally had to come right out and tell Kelly that this other woman is toxic to me, and that is why I don't want to include her in the plans, because I kept getting repeated emails from Kelly asking when the 3 of us would get together for lunch.  

This is stressing me out and causing anxiety.  Part of my worry is Kelly is going to tell Lois that I said she was toxic, and it will come back on to bite me.    I know it shouldn't stress over it, but my nervous system is so hypersensitive right now, and I'm sleep deprived.  Advice from my sister and husband is just to cut this toxic friend out of my life, and not confront her with the fact that she is toxic.  (She gossips, complains, preaches at me, and makes digs at me and acts like it's a joke).  I just don't have the ability to deal with a confrontation with a toxic person.  

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this. I agree with your sister and husband. This person is having a negative effect on you. Why would anyone choose to have such people in their lives. Just realising it, is the first step, you know what you need to do, and I don’t think you will regret it. Even if it effects your friendship with Kelly; there will be other friends. Friends that you feel good with. 

I would stay away from her, but tell Kelly you want to keep her as a friend, if she is nice to you that is. Try not to worry and look after your self xx

getofflex
1 hour ago, Nelly said:

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this. I agree with your sister and husband. This person is having a negative effect on you. Why would anyone choose to have such people in their lives. Just realising it, is the first step, you know what you need to do, and I don’t think you will regret it. Even if it effects your friendship with Kelly; there will be other friends. Friends that you feel good with. 

I would stay away from her, but tell Kelly you want to keep her as a friend, if she is nice to you that is. Try not to worry and look after your self xx

Thank you for your support.  It sucks that I have to deal with this, on top of the nasty Lexapro withdrawal.  I just spent a couple of hours resting under a weighted blanket and listening to relaxing music, so I feel a bit better now. How are you doing in your WD? 

Nelly
On 9/3/2019 at 8:19 PM, getofflex said:

Thank you for your support.  It sucks that I have to deal with this, on top of the nasty Lexapro withdrawal.  I just spent a couple of hours resting under a weighted blanket and listening to relaxing music, so I feel a bit better now. How are you doing in your WD? 

Hello

Try not to worry about it, just let her go. I am sure you will. I think we need to take control and do what is best for us, and we can. I think that when we are sensitive, we can worry how people think of us, but we can learn to let it go. What is the worse that can happen. It’s great that you can find some comfort in just lying down and listen to relaxing music. 

I visited my sister today. She is 5 years older than me and very sick from alcohol abuse. I took her shopping and we went for lunch. It has been tough seeing her like this. I then went to see my mum, who is difficult, and always has been. I was so tired. When we are tired everything can often seem worse and affect us more. I remind myself that I must look after myself. We can’t always control this but can remind ourselves that it will pass. 

I read your signature. You are on a low dose. This is great. I am doing ok with WD I think, but I wonder if the storm is yet to come. Magnesium oil seems to be helping with the “jumping legs” when I go to bed and with the pain I was experiencing in my neck. 

I read recently........this is my life....only one life. I wrote it down and look at it to remind myself. 

I hope you are doing ok x

getofflex

You are right.  I need to let go of this.  Two days ago I read the thread about emotional spirals and ruminating.  I have a obsessive mind, and I'm thankful I found the technique for helping with this.  I'm learning to change the channel when I start ruminating and obsessing about things like this.  It's very helpful.  I'm doing much better today than I was 2 days ago.  I was in a wave 2 days ago.  Listening to relaxing music while I sleep at night seems to be helping.  It seems to regulate my nervous system to where I'm able to relax enough to sleep better. Still not normal sleep but better. 

I hear you on having a difficult mother, and an alcoholic sister.  My mom drank and smoked heavily while she was pregnant with me and I was born with some neurological issues.  My mom was/Is a narcissist, and was abusive when I was a kid.  I've forgiven her, and spent years in therapy dealing with the abuse.  This is why I was put on these drugs in the first place.  Thankfully my mom and sister are doing much better.  My sister is in AA and sober. She had a relapse a year ago, but is sober again thankfully.  She and I are pretty close.  My mom is aged, a very frail, and knows she needs help from me, so she is pretty nice to me.  

I use a magnesium supplement called Natural Calm.  I get it from amazon.  It is a powder that you mix with water and drink.  

Nelly
On 9/5/2019 at 2:19 PM, getofflex said:

You are right.  I need to let go of this.  Two days ago I read the thread about emotional spirals and ruminating.  I have a obsessive mind, and I'm thankful I found the technique for helping with this.  I'm learning to change the channel when I start ruminating and obsessing about things like this.  It's very helpful.  I'm doing much better today than I was 2 days ago.  I was in a wave 2 days ago.  Listening to relaxing music while I sleep at night seems to be helping.  It seems to regulate my nervous system to where I'm able to relax enough to sleep better. Still not normal sleep but better. 

I hear you on having a difficult mother, and an alcoholic sister.  My mom drank and smoked heavily while she was pregnant with me and I was born with some neurological issues.  My mom was/Is a narcissist, and was abusive when I was a kid.  I've forgiven her, and spent years in therapy dealing with the abuse.  This is why I was put on these drugs in the first place.  Thankfully my mom and sister are doing much better.  My sister is in AA and sober. She had a relapse a year ago, but is sober again thankfully.  She and I are pretty close.  My mom is aged, a very frail, and knows she needs help from me, so she is pretty nice to me.  

I use a magnesium supplement called Natural Calm.  I get it from amazon.  It is a powder that you mix with water and drink.  

Hia 

How are you doing? 

Have you been able to put your needs first where your family are concerned? 

We have very similar experiences,  both as a young child and now. 

I find relaxing music helps. If I wake and i hear it in the background it helps me to calm and fall back to sleep sometimes.  I allow myself me time, and I am better at putting my needs first now. I am like, walking the walk, going through the process,  and I am accepting the challenges along the way, in order to get off the Venlafaxine. I don’t want to take prescription drugs ever again. 

Wishing you well. X

getofflex
On 9/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, Nelly said:

Hia 

How are you doing? 

Have you been able to put your needs first where your family are concerned? 

We have very similar experiences,  both as a young child and now. 

I find relaxing music helps. If I wake and i hear it in the background it helps me to calm and fall back to sleep sometimes.  I allow myself me time, and I am better at putting my needs first now. I am like, walking the walk, going through the process,  and I am accepting the challenges along the way, in order to get off the Venlafaxine. I don’t want to take prescription drugs ever again. 

Wishing you well. X

I was doing well for about 5 days, because I was able to sleep better at night.  However yesterday was a stressful day, as I was very emotional about an issue in my life, and also my central air broke down and it was hot in my bedroom all night, so I only slept a couple of hours.  I dealt with my high emotion (anger) by journaling about it, and then praying and letting it go.  I also talked about it with my friend at lunch  That is very important, as I believed what caused the depression in my life (which was the reason I got put on Lexapro in the first place) was holding anger in and not dealing with it properly.  Hoping to get that fixed today, and hopefully tonight will be better.  I did have very nice lunch with a friend yesterday, so that was good.  

I'm also listening to relaxing music at night.  I seems to help regulate and calm my nervous system.  

How are things going with you?  

Nelly

Hi

Sounds like you are doing positive things that help you through difficult days. Sleep is so important isn’t it. 

I have felt lonely today. I feel I need some love. I am due to go to see my mum on Thursday, and I don’t want to go. I know if I don’t go that my sister will be cross with me. It is only recent that I have felt like this. It’s like I have had enough of my family. 

I am eager to get off the meds,  and have marked in my diary 4 weeks from my last taper. I will taper half a tablet. I have minimum symptoms, but fear the worse is yet to come. 

Have you heard the news today about the public health report in England, on prescribed drugs and dependency? I think it is a huge break through for people in the future, who are prescribed AD’s.

I see that you also take thyroxine like me. I am sure the Magnesium is helping me 

I hope you have had a good day and have been able to work through the thing that was troubling you. I hope you sleep well tonight. X

Nelly

Hello

i am struggling today with feeling unwell and emotional. 

I think the symptoms that I have are related to Neuropathy and possibly not WD. It is worrying me a little. I couldn’t sleep last night for a while; I had strange feelings in my legs. I took 400mg ibobrufen and this seemed to help. I don’t want to become dependant on more drugs. I have taken ibobrufen on a few occasions lately, but I don’t take it automatic; I try to sleep and if I can’t I get up and take them. I feel a bit like flu today achy, feel sick, tired and emotional. I texted my sister to let her know I wouldn’t see my mum tomorrow. I told her how I was feeling and as I suspected she replied with a cold abrupt response which doesn’t help. I want less and less to deal with my family. I can’t deal with them anymore. I see a neurologist next week. I know my feelings will pass, but just wanted to write down how I am feeling to those that understand xxx

getofflex

Nelly, I'm sorry that you are not feeling well today.  I am praying for you right now.  I am married to a pharmacist (chemist) and I can guarantee you will not get addicted to or dependent on ibuprofen.  I'm really sorry your family is so unsupportive.  I, too, come from an unsupportive family.  They have never been supportive, due to my mom having serious untreated mental health issues, and my dad being disabled.  I'm glad you told us how you felt today.  I'm having a pretty good day today.  I managed to sleep OK last night.  I've started doing my exercise (walking) in the morning to try to regulate my circadian rhythm.  I also listen to very relaxing sleep music as a very low volume.  That seems to help calm and regulate my nervous system.  I hope you have a better day tomorrow.  Try to rest, and take care of yourself.  Jennifer

getofflex

I don't know about the public health report in England.  Can you you expain? 

Nelly
9 hours ago, getofflex said:

Nelly, I'm sorry that you are not feeling well today.  I am praying for you right now.  I am married to a pharmacist (chemist) and I can guarantee you will not get addicted to or dependent on ibuprofen.  I'm really sorry your family is so unsupportive.  I, too, come from an unsupportive family.  They have never been supportive, due to my mom having serious untreated mental health issues, and my dad being disabled.  I'm glad you told us how you felt today.  I'm having a pretty good day today.  I managed to sleep OK last night.  I've started doing my exercise (walking) in the morning to try to regulate my circadian rhythm.  I also listen to very relaxing sleep music as a very low volume.  That seems to help calm and regulate my nervous system.  I hope you have a better day tomorrow.  Try to rest, and take care of yourself.  Jennifer

Thank you thank you thank you. I am so pleased to receive your message this morning. It really does help knowing that there are people out there that understand. 

I don’t tell others around me how I am feeling, because I don’t want to be seen as complaining. 

Thank you for the advise on ibobrufen too, as they are helping with my symptoms whilst trying to go off to sleep. I do feel better this morning. I also walk every day with my dog. It’s a lovely morning here. 

It seems so many of us have experience of unsupportive families and are trying to have a good life despite this. I am happy that you are finding ways to help you. I will listen more to calming background music too. 

This forum is like my best friend. 

I hope you have a good day. Thank you for your prayers. Xxxxx

getofflex

Hello Nelly, I'm having a lot of emotions today, mainly sadness and crying.  I did not sleep well, so that is making my exhausted.  I was up at 4 and could not go back to sleep.  I went to a new bible study today, and was anxious and nervous about that, because I have social anxiety.  However the Bible study turned out very well.  The other people were extremely nice and accepting.  I needed that.  I'm feeling very insecure about my husband because he is distant.  We just had a talk about it, and he says it's because he is not sleeping much and having bad allergies, as well as he is overworked and constantly exhausted.  That makes two of us.  

Living life without the drugs is very hard.  I'm used to having that buffer there to where I was able to just numb out my emotions, and now that I'm almost off the meds, I'm really feeling things.  I know I will get used to it, and it will get easier.  I was on the AD's for 17 years, so it will take some time to get used to life without them.  I know it's much healthier to deal with life directly, even if it is painful sometimes, than to just numb out with medication.  I'm going to go read about neuro emotions and crying spells.  

I'm still praying for you Nellie, and hope you are doing well today. 

Nelly

Hello gettofkex

I am so sorry that you are having a difficult day. I hope you and your husband can work through the current challenges that you are experiencing, together. I imagine it is easier if you have a supportive partner, but that may not always be true I realise. I feel for you. 

When we are tired everything is so much harder. Even talking! 

It will pass ......at times I don’t even want to think. My anxiety has improved since tapering. 

I see that you have been tapering Lexapro for 2 years. But still the waves come! I am very shocked at what I am finding out about WD. 

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Thinking of you and thank you for your message xx