Healedfromabove1

Seeking interviewees for program and book

Healedfromabove1

SKIP to "THE GOAL" to bypass the update on my taper case and decision.

Hello Everyone. I recently stopped my tapering endeavors due to severe sensitivty to the lexapro I am on. 

At a 5% taper from just 3.75mg liquid, it would take me two decades to get down if I stayed at each dosages for 2 months. 

From the 10 months of withdrawal I have experienced in my life up until this point, I have accepted that I will be on the medication most likely for the rest of my life.

The strain of not knowing what symptoms ill experience when tapering every month or two, the mindset of "something is wrong with me" is exacerbated, and ofcourse trying to get the exact dosage on time every night.

I am simply enjoying having my full brain back, and spending 10 bucks a month and taking the 3.75mg far outweighs the risks in this case.

THE GOAL:

I am creating a program and have started writing a book specifically designed for people going through withdrawal from psychiatric drugs, soulful depression, anxiety, and trauma.

I am looking for TEN individuals who would be okay with me recording a zoom call with them asking them about their life through tapering, depression, symptoms, and what techniques they have found best to overcome their symptoms.

This is not for the person who does not feel comfortable with getting deep and vulnerable. 

Email [contact poster through this site's personal messaging system] if you are interested. Let's make the world a better place together.

PS: If anyone knows the psychiatrist who's daughter went through protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome for 2 years that is now speaking on the effects of psychiatrics, please comment below so I can get in contact with her.

Edited by Altostrata
masked e-mail addresss

Altostrata

Hello, Healed. Is this a commercial venture? Do you intend to make videos of people?

I masked your e-mail address to prevent your getting spam. Interested parties can contact you through this site's messaging system.

SA members:  SA staff doesn't know anything about this project; we can't endorse it. If you want to participate, please contact Healedfromabove1 for more information.

Edited by ChessieCat
boled

composter

I am also curious as to the answers to Altos above Q's. I do think what your working on can help many people and have wanted to also write a narrative or ebook about my experience. 

As to your last question, are you possibly referring to @DrugfreeProf?

Idlehnds

I would be willing to discuss with you.  I drive home from 5-6PST and have time to talk then.  Message me if you want to interview me :)