Jump to content
Lynnardgirl

Lynnardgirl: can’t stabilize - it's been 7 months

Recommended Posts

Lynnardgirl

Astostra

3:30 am awake with anxiety 

6:00 get up with anxiety 

7:00  breakfast egg, whole wheat toast , blueberries with fllax take my Effexor

7:30  work out 

8:00 a little window no anxiety 

9:00 off to work anxiety 

most morning anxiety, nervous feeling

10:30 walnuts, nuts and tea 

12:00 usually have a salad for lunch anxiety heart racing 

2:00 snack dark chocolate, nuts,  avocado 

3:30 chest tight feel unwell

5:00 dinner meat,vegetables and rice or potatoes take my evening Effexor 

my anxiety seems to get better in late afternoon or early evening 

9:00 bed 

It seems like this pattern has been happening when I started taking estrogen 

the anxiety will not let up 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Tom37

@Lynnardgirl

 

No I haven’t continued to taper as still not stable as still getting waves. It will be a good while before I do even after I stabilise as it’s been a nightmare and can’t risk going through it again anytime soon.

 

Hope your doing ok.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
2 minutes ago, Tom37 said:

@Lynnardgirl

 

No I haven’t continued to taper as still not stable as still getting waves. It will be a good while before I do even after I stabilise as it’s been a nightmare and can’t risk going through it again anytime soon.

 

Hope your doing ok.

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Tom37 said:

@Lynnardgirl

 

No I haven’t continued to taper as still not stable as still getting waves. It will be a good while before I do even after I stabilise as it’s been a nightmare and can’t risk going through it again anytime soon.

 

Hope your doing ok.

 

 

Tom 37

How long have you been holding? Ugh I’m going on 11 months this is a nightmare! Just want to stabilize 

Share this post


Link to post
Tom37

It’s 11 months for me as well. From where I started I have definitely improved so hopefully it’s not far away but I guess it will take what it takes. Being realistic I think it will probably be another 6 to 12 months for me but we shall see.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
6 minutes ago, Tom37 said:

It’s 11 months for me as well. From where I started I have definitely improved so hopefully it’s not far away but I guess it will take what it takes. Being realistic I think it will probably be another 6 to 12 months for me but we shall see.

Tom37

wow I was starting to get really nervous because 11 months is a very long time we have been trying to stabilize!

Not Happy you are going through this hell but at least I can breath a little better knowing I’m not alone 

god bless you ! Yes we will heal

Share this post


Link to post
thelegend

Hi @Lynnardgirl how are you doing? Coming out of the wave at all? I feel like I am just getting worse and worse now 6 months into a hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
23 minutes ago, thelegend said:

Hi @Lynnardgirl how are you doing? Coming out of the wave at all? I feel like I am just getting worse and worse now 6 months into a hold.

No feel worse today, can’t seem to come out of this wave! Getting scared!

I guess we just give it over to God and keep praying! Prayers for you my

dear friend 

Share this post


Link to post
Tom37

Sorry to here still in the your wave. Not sure if this happens to you but mine seem to reach a peak and then start to subside over a few days/week. Maybe your in your peak now and will start coming out if it.🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

Tom37

yes Hopefully your right! Feeling a little better this evening Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
On 10/30/2019 at 12:17 PM, Altostrata said:

I would not add estrogen just yet.

 

Do your symptoms follow any daily pattern?  Please keep daily notes of times of day you take your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. You can post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, with a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right.

Altostrata 

I can’t seem to get this horrible chest anxiety to go away! It started to get worse after taking the estrogen! I stopped with the estrogen but I can’t seem to have any windows just extremely high anxiety through out the day! Do you think it will subside from the estrogen! This is horrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

I have requested daily notes because I need to see them to answer your questions. You haven't done this since Tuesday. Please include drugs and dosages in your notes and post them daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

Altostrara 

ok sorry just been in a fog!

2:30 am wake with anxiety dozed off and on 

layed in bed until 6:00

had few sips of def coffee

7:00 breakfast punkin pancakes with blueberries,and flex-seed take my Effexor 56 .25

8:00 taking care of my grandson trigger anxiety shower

9:00 am herbal tea with walnuts anxiety high

10:30 take grandson to play with cousins different kind of anxiety that comes on once a week stays for hours even a day

11:30 lunch salmon ,veg potatos

12:30 taking kids for a walk very anxious 

1:30 home talk to my daughter calming down a little, try to sleep can’t pounding heart

3:00 herbal tea with cornbread chips, talk with my husband crying just want it to stop 

5:00 dinner lamb chops veg potatoes take my Effexor 56.25

6:00 take a Elson salt bath feel better but not well foggy 

7:00 try to read can’t concentrate 

8:00 pm tired feel asleep 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

 Altostrara

3:30amwake pounding heart 

4:30 dozed off

6:00 get up having chest anxiety have a half cup of 

7:00 breakfast egg whole wheat toast blueberries with flax seed take Effexor 56.25

8:00 talk to God and cry

9:00 shower go to traders joe feeling a little better

10:30 shopping went well, little chest anxiety

11:30 lunch veg soup and salad chest tight but not as bad 

1:00 lay down can’t sleep pounding heart

2:00 get up a little anxious have herbal tea do work on computer 

3:00 feeling calmer go to work stop buydef latte

4:00 do a listing agreement feel well

5:00 meet husband for dinner anxiety starts up again order shrimp/ veg Effexor 56.25

5:30 calming down ugh ugh ugh

6:00 get home change In comfy feel good

7:00 sit by fire, read and have herbal tea feeling good

9:00 to bed to face another day 

I ant take any other supplements I go into a bad wave

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

I have been is the worse wave ever! I thought I was getting better than wam this one

has knocked me down!  Intense chest anxiety all day everyday doesn’t let up until 

late in the evening! Then wake up early with it and last all day! A few hrs yesterday felt 

good than it stared coming on again late afternoon! This morning around 4:00 am

woke with heart palpitations and they haven’t let up! I think I am going to lose it.

crying and praying all day! 

Share this post


Link to post
thelegend

I am so sorry @Lynnardgirl, when did the wave start? I assumed cause you hadn’t been around that things were getting better. Just remember you had a real window...that is progress even though it may not feel like it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

Hi thelegend Ugh this is horrible! Started last week and maybe a few hrs yesterday was my only window!

feel like something else is wrong because I feel so awful! This still can’t be withdrawals after  11 months 

but I guess it must be 

Share this post


Link to post
sunnysideup69
3 hours ago, Lynnardgirl said:

Hi thelegend Ugh this is horrible! Started last week and maybe a few hrs yesterday was my only window!

feel like something else is wrong because I feel so awful! This still can’t be withdrawals after  11 months 

but I guess it must be 

 

Hi there, unfortunately it CAN still be WD after 11 months. (Had a similar experience last year after 10 months and did a panic updose....not recommended.) Hang on in there, you had a good window and this will go again.

Do you think there was a trigger? eg did you have acupuncture? Did you have any alcohol?Were you a bit overstressed, are you rushing to get ready for Cmas? There may NOT have been a trigger, these waves just happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
8 hours ago, sunnysideup69 said:

 

Hi there, unfortunately it CAN still be WD after 11 months. (Had a similar experience last year after 10 months and did a panic updose....not recommended.) Hang on in there, you had a good window and this will go again.

Do you think there was a trigger? eg did you have acupuncture? Did you have any alcohol?Were you a bit overstressed, are you rushing to get ready for Cmas? There may NOT have been a trigger, these waves just happen. 

Yes tried a supplement maybe that was a trigger! Thank you, it’s just so scary ! Want me back 😩 

Share this post


Link to post
sunnysideup69
27 minutes ago, Lynnardgirl said:

Yes tried a supplement maybe that was a trigger! Thank you, it’s just so scary ! Want me back 😩 

Could be the supplement, for sure.....what was it?

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
3 hours ago, sunnysideup69 said:

Could be the supplement, for sure.....what was it?

It was flax seed I thought it was working had a week window! Then all hell broke lose!

I was taking to much 3-4 tablespoons a day and found out it messes with estrogen 

which I’m very low on! I read some where it might be like a estrogen hormone 

just stopped taking estrogen hormones because sent me into another awful wave.

So I still want to take flax seed because of the benefits but maybe this time

not as much and only a few days out of the week!

Share this post


Link to post
sunnysideup69

Yeah, it's strange what can set us off, in WD. Maybe just stop it for a bit and reintroduce a tiny bit?

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

Hi thelegend, anxiety is awful, this wave is intense! I pray you have a great vacation and your in 

a wonderful window! I have and will keep saying prayers for you! This will end and you will heal

like all the others 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

thelegend

Starting to think I might be in tolerance to this

medication! It’s been going on for over a year seems like my anxiety is getting worse! When

I take my morning meds I feel better but doesn’t last long! Do you think that is a sign of tolerance or when you feel worse taking your meds ! I really don’t know ???? 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
On 11/5/2019 at 3:45 PM, Lynnardgirl said:

Astostra

3:30 am awake with anxiety 

6:00 get up with anxiety 

7:00  breakfast egg, whole wheat toast , blueberries with fllax take my Effexor

7:30  work out 

8:00 a little window no anxiety 

9:00 off to work anxiety 

most morning anxiety, nervous feeling

10:30 walnuts, nuts and tea 

12:00 usually have a salad for lunch anxiety heart racing 

2:00 snack dark chocolate, nuts,  avocado 

3:30 chest tight feel unwell

5:00 dinner meat,vegetables and rice or potatoes take my evening Effexor 

my anxiety seems to get better in late afternoon or early evening 

9:00 bed 

It seems like this pattern has been happening when I started taking estrogen 

the anxiety will not let up 

 

 

 

Hormones affect wd.stop saying my anxiety. Learn to b ok while doing this. Meditation on regular basis. Best of luck

Russ

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW

Help the drugs work by doing your part.all pro active stuff.yull b ok

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
1 hour ago, RusTW said:

Help the drugs work by doing your part.all pro active stuff.yull b ok

Stay in the moment ! Your right one day at a time! Focus on all good but wow it’s hard ! 
your words helped me thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
14 minutes ago, Lynnardgirl said:

Stay in the moment ! Your right one day at a time! Focus on all good but wow it’s hard ! 
your words helped me thank you 

Minute to minute to improve. You dont want to be the same.you want to b better.Master the moment 🌞

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
1 hour ago, RusTW said:

Minute to minute to improve. You dont want to be the same.you want to b better.Master the moment 🌞

I feel I am improving love the feeling when in a window ! Absolutely no worries at all or I just flow with them now ! Amazing feeling 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl

RusTW

Have you read the book the secret amazing !

I think you would really enjoy it! Talks about the universe and the power humans have to get whatever they desire! 

Share this post


Link to post
Anthony75

@Lynnardgirl

 

Hi Lynnardgirl,

 

Hope you are feeling well. I was reading through your thread and wanted to stop by and try to ease your mind. You mentioned in your thread that at 11 months you haven’t stabilized yet. You’re not alone and it can be withdrawals. I reinstated from a CT cut over two years ago and I’m still in the window and waves pattern. But at the same I have improved a lot but also feel like I’m going backwards sometimes. So you’re not alone in this either. We will heal but unfortunately we are on withdrawals time line not ours. I hope this gives you reinsurance as I’m only trying to help. If you ever need to talk I’m here. Take care, Anthony 

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
1 hour ago, Anthony75 said:

@Lynnardgirl

 

Hi Lynnardgirl,

 

Hope you are feeling well. I was reading through your thread and wanted to stop by and try to ease your mind. You mentioned in your thread that at 11 months you haven’t stabilized yet. You’re not alone and it can be withdrawals. I reinstated from a CT cut over two years ago and I’m still in the window and waves pattern. But at the same I have improved a lot but also feel like I’m going backwards sometimes. So you’re not alone in this either. We will heal but unfortunately we are on withdrawals time line not ours. I hope this gives you reinsurance as I’m only trying to help. If you ever need to talk I’m here. Take care, Anthony 

Thank you so much ! Taking the time to post and giving me so much comfort ! Yesterday was a bad wave today is better knowing that we do heal and it might take me another year or so!

I will heal and so will you prayers to you and thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
7 hours ago, Lynnardgirl said:

RusTW

Have you read the book the secret amazing !

I think you would really enjoy it! Talks about the universe and the power humans have to get whatever they desire! 

Nice I will look into it.Heard about it .We do have this.i see it in my own recovery. It's a very spiritual journey were on. Sometimes we just want all the good and forget it's the bad that brings the good. It's a forces of nature of the yin and the yang. We're living it. We were given a chance to find a deeper part of ourselves. To lose all Despair and be free. It will happen the way we choose no one else.

Share this post


Link to post
Lynnardgirl
15 hours ago, RusTW said:

Nice I will look into it.Heard about it .We do have this.i see it in my own recovery. It's a very spiritual journey were on. Sometimes we just want all the good and forget it's the bad that brings the good. It's a forces of nature of the yin and the yang. We're living it. We were given a chance to find a deeper part of ourselves. To lose all Despair and be free. It will happen the way we choose no one else.

Totally makes sense! I have fought so hard to find some kind of understanding on all this suffering, the why’s, How’s and finally come to the realization that we are one with God! We the humans cause so much of our own suffering’ 

I will survive this and my world will be so blessed, loving and happy 

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
On 1/31/2020 at 10:01 AM, Lynnardgirl said:

Totally makes sense! I have fought so hard to find some kind of understanding on all this suffering, the why’s, How’s and finally come to the realization that we are one with God! We the humans cause so much of our own suffering’ 

I will survive this and my world will be so blessed, loving and happy 

Stop fighting welcome it get used to it looses power.nice trade off.its real. Understanding comes from acceptance

Share this post


Link to post
RusTW
On 1/31/2020 at 10:01 AM, Lynnardgirl said:

Totally makes sense! I have fought so hard to find some kind of understanding on all this suffering, the why’s, How’s and finally come to the realization that we are one with God! We the humans cause so much of our own suffering’ 

I will survive this and my world will be so blessed, loving and happy 

Hard to believe but your blessed right now to dig deep inside of yourself deeper than most. That brings acceptance and understanding no fighting for it it comes naturally. Learn to relax more meditate and don't try to solve this it solves itself.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy