texmax: someone using nortriptyline / Pamelor

texmax

• Moderator Emeritus

If the withdrawal symptoms are bearable then it is generally best to hold at this dose until you stabilise. 

Google translation:

Se os sintomas de abstinência forem toleráveis, geralmente é melhor manter essa dose até você se estabilizar.

If, when you paste the text into the reply box, it is not formatted correctly, you will see an option* at the bottom of the box which says Paste as plain text.  If you click on that immediately after pasting text which is not formatted correctly, the text will change to regular format.

Note that sometimes the option does not appear.

Google translation:

Se, ao colar o texto na caixa de resposta, ele não estiver formatado corretamente, você verá uma opção* na parte inferior da caixa que diz Colar como texto sem formatação. Se você clicar imediatamente após colar o texto que não está formatado corretamente, o texto mudará para o formato normal.

*  Observe que às vezes a opção não aparece.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 1 month later...

hello good afternoon everyone ... so..I've been in the withdrawal process (10%) since February 2020 of the drug nortriptyline with an initial dose of 75mg, where currently August 2020 with a dose of 43.5 mg, I had to stabilize for about 3 months due to the winter season in my country, the symptoms so far are bearable, sometimes with bad feelings that soon pass, the biggest problem I am experiencing at the moment is the lack of libido, where my marriage is at risk, my libido was never good during treatment with the drug, but this time the total lack of libido is unbearable, my question is this, is there anything I can do to recover part of that libido - another medication or antidepressant from another class? add something like this, please, if someone is going through or has been through the same situation answer this topic .. gratitude to all ..

Edited by ChessieCat
reformatted text

2013  paroxetina aprazolam
2014 paroxetina,buspirona
2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina
2019 nortripitilina  fevereiro redução gradual 

2020 nortripitilina 75 mg

2021 nortripitilina 30 mg 

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

2023 nortripitilina  fevereiro 1,75 mg atual 2,25 mg 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Texmax, 

I've merged the new thread you created with your Introduction topic. Please post in this topic.

Please, can you add a signature ?  Include drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements in the last 12-24 months. Also include supplements. This will help us give you the most accurate advice we can. 

Lack of libido is a very common issue

- psychdrugs have a "numb" effect and often alterate our libido

- during a taper, your CNS goes through a lot of stress and has a lot of healing work to do.

I'm really sorry that you are currently having difficulties in your marriage, but as we are a peer support website to go off drugs, we won't advise you to take a new drug.

Your CNS is going through a lot of stress and healing work, he needs time to do his reapir work.

You may find interesting to take a look at this section

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/forum/11-relationships-and-social-life/

And here is a thread with testimonies

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15319-pssd-post-ssri-sexual-dysfunction/

Take care.

Edited by Erell

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

• 1 month later...

doubts I'm still lost

hello, as everyone is ... I remain firm and strong in the withdrawal process, but my question is this, if I get really bad with withdrawal symptoms along the way, what do I do? please, if possible someone can guide me ... thanks

Edited by ChessieCat
reformatted text and added topic title

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus
On 10/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, Altostrata said:

texmax, please post your updates and questions in your existing Introductions topic -- this topic. Please do not start additional Introductions topics.

Each member has their own Introduction topic.  Only 1 Introduction topic for a member.  Please DO NOT create any more introduction topics.  Post in this topic.

Google translation:

Cada membro tem seu próprio tópico de introdução. Apenas 1 tópico de introdução para um membro. NÃO crie mais tópicos de introdução. Poste neste tópico.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• Moderator Emeritus

Please create your drug signature so that we can easily see your drug history.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

• Administrator

texmax, please let us know if you find your withdrawal symptoms increasing.

Did you have low libido while taking the drug?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

The idea is to taper slow enough so that if you do experience withdrawal symptoms they are only mild and do not last for very long.  It's also important to learn and use Non-drug techniques to help you when you do experience uncomfortable symptoms.  And it is best to hold for longer on a dose (and not continue to taper) until you feel what we call withdrawal normal which is explained here:  WDnormal

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

It is better to go slower.  It is not good to to too fast, get withdrawal symptoms that you cannot handle and have to updose.

As Alto just posted, if you do get bad withdrawal symptoms, then please post telling us BEFORE you change anything.

• 1 month later...

hello greetings to all ... I stayed here for a while without posting anything, but today I can tell everyone that I am doing well in the withdrawal process, I am in the ninth month in the 10% process, and by the way I have no withdrawal symptoms, I want to continue at this pace on this journey but always attentive to any problem, thank you for this site exists and these wonderful people (moderators) who guide us in the right way, any news here I will post something, for now, firm on the walk.

Edited by ChessieCat
removed quote

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus
On 9/28/2020 at 7:35 AM, Altostrata said:

Did you have low libido while taking the drug?

Please answer Alto's question.  Thank you.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, texmax said:

hello greetings to all ... I stayed here for a while without posting anything, but today I can tell everyone that I am doing well in the withdrawal process, I am in the ninth month in the 10% process, and by the way I have no withdrawal symptoms, I want to continue at this pace on this journey but always attentive to any problem, thank you for this site exists and these wonderful people (moderators) who guide us in the right way, any news here I will post something, for now, firm on the walk.

Thanks for the good update. Please continue to let us know how you are doing.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 3 months later...
  • Mentor

Oi Texmax! Também sou brasileiro e sofrendo com antidepressivos. Espero que você esteja bem.

(Hey Texmax! I'm also brazilian and struggling with antidepressants. Hope you are well.)

- Escitalopram 10mg from ages 15 - 21

- Severe crash after 4 month taper to 0

- Reinstated, stabilized, slowly tapering.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." - Hellen Keller

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• 5 months later...
On 25/11/2020 at 21:38, Altostrata said:

Obrigado pela boa atualização. Continue nos contando como você está.

hello, how are you all... I didn't appear here for a long time, I'll be brief, I want to thank this site for the information contained here, as they are helping me a lot in the correct weaning process, well... I've been in the process of withdrawing my medication since February 2021 , everything was going well so far in august 2021, i have been very insomniac for 3 days, a bit of anxiety in the early evening, i would like to know what to do in this current situation regarding this CONSTANT INSONIA ..if there is anything i can do to improve this symptom, thanks to moderators and internet users, waiting for an answer.

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Administrator

Hello, @texmax

When was your last reduction? How much was it?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

• 5 months later...
On 18/11/2019 at 09:34, Shep said:

Texmax, recebi sua MP, mas estou respondendo aqui no seu tópico para que todas as suas informações estejam em um só lugar.

Já respondemos à sua pergunta de que uma redução de 10% é uma boa taxa de redução. 

Por favor, poste quaisquer perguntas adicionais que você tenha aqui em seu tópico. 

ola boa tarde a todos,faz tempo que não apareço por aqui, estou indo muito bem no processo de retirada desde fevereiro 2021,atualmente na dose de 6 mg nortripitilina,para quem usava 120 mg já é o bastante,muito agradecido ao site que me ensinou o método de 10|%,vou continuar meu caminho postanto aqui..

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• 1 month later...

Insônia

I am having bouts of insomnia on my withdrawal, at the moment using 4.5 mg nortripitin, this is normal this persistent insomnia, what to do.thanks

Edited by ChessieCat
added Intro topic title before merging with intro topic & reformatted translated text

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Sleep problems - that awful withdrawal insomnia

As requested before, please create your drug signature.  Thank you.

• 6 months later...

forget a dose

I ended up forgetting to take a dose, what to do in this situation?

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with intro topic

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus

Sorry but we cannot help you until you provide your drug signature.  The information about how to do this has been given in other posts.

• 4 months later...

Please, I'm having an anxiety attack, someone help me, I started to feel a lot of pain in my back for a while, my psychiatrist decided to increase the dose of medication I was reducing it for about 2 years already (10)%, everything was going well, but I started with a lot of back pain causing a lot of anxiety, he increased from 1.75mg to 2.25mg on the second day taking a lot of anxiety what to do please..thank you

Edited by Altostrata
removed code

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus
6 hours ago, texmax said:

Please, I'm having an anxiety attack, someone help me, I started to feel a lot of pain in my back for a while, my psychiatrist decided to increase the dose of medication I was reducing it for about 2 years already (10)%, everything was going well, but I started with a lot of back pain causing a lot of anxiety, he increased from 1.75mg to 2.25mg on the second day taking a lot of anxiety what to do please..thank you

Hi texmax,

Up to you, but if only a 2 day increase from 1.75 mg to 2.25 mg of Pamelor/nortriptyline you might just decrease it again and then HOLD at that dose.

Are you saying the back pain and anxiety about it increased with the increased dose?

We really do need for you to attend to the signature.  This describes what we would like there.  Just drug information.

How to summarize your drug information in your signature

click on the underlined passage and look at the instructions in the first post of that topic

Give the signature a good try please.  You've been asked for this repeatedly.

And wishing you health and healing.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

20 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

Olá texmax,

Depende de você, mas se apenas um aumento de 2 dias de 1,75 mg para 2,25 mg de Pamelor/nortriptilina, você pode simplesmente diminuí-lo novamente e então MANTER nessa dose.

Você está dizendo que a dor nas costas e a ansiedade aumentaram com o aumento da dose?

Nós realmente precisamos que você compareça à assinatura. Isso descreve o que gostaríamos lá. Apenas informações sobre drogas.

Como resumir suas informações sobre medicamentos em sua assinatura

clique no trecho sublinhado e veja as instruções no primeiro post daquele tópico

Dê uma boa chance à assinatura, por favor. Você foi solicitado por isso repetidamente.

E desejando-lhe saúde e cura.

L, P, H e G,

mmt

in fact I have been having back pain for about 2 and a half months, as I was in the process of withdrawal and everything was going well, these daily pains caused a strong stress on my nervous system causing a lot of anxiety, my psychiatrist decided to increase the dose from 1.75 to 2.25 I'm on the second day but I'm feeling a lot of anxiety I would like to know what to do to reduce it..

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

On 26/02/2023 at 20:11, manymoretodays said:

Olá texmax,

Depende de você, mas se apenas um aumento de 2 dias de 1,75 mg para 2,25 mg de Pamelor/nortriptilina, você pode simplesmente diminuí-lo novamente e então MANTER nessa dose.

Você está dizendo que a dor nas costas e a ansiedade aumentaram com o aumento da dose?

Nós realmente precisamos que você compareça à assinatura. Isso descreve o que gostaríamos lá. Apenas informações sobre drogas.

Como resumir suas informações sobre medicamentos em sua assinatura

clique no trecho sublinhado e veja as instruções no primeiro post daquele tópico

Dê uma boa chance à assinatura, por favor. Você foi solicitado por isso repetidamente.

E desejando-lhe saúde e cura.

L, P, H e G,

mmt

Estou tendo crises de ansiedade devido  da droga o que posso fazer para aliviar essa ansiedade,posso usar o aprazolam?

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/1/2023 at 2:31 PM, texmax said:

Estou tendo crises de ansiedade devido  da droga o que posso fazer para aliviar essa ansiedade,posso usar o aprazolam?

I am having anxiety attacks due to the drug what can I do to relieve this anxiety,can I use aprazolam? (Deep L translate from Portugese to American English)

Hello texmex,

When did the anxiety begin?

You had mentioned back pain causing the anxiety. 

Do you feel the anxiety is related to the back pain?

Translation is difficult, but I felt that was what you had been trying to say.  I could be wrong.

Are you getting any physiotherapy for the back pain?  We call that PT here.

Gentle exercise?

Thank you for your best effort with the signature.  Good job.

I would not use aprazolam, as you may be aware, it can cause a dependency of it's own in as little as 2 weeks.

You are getting so close to being off the pamelor, it would be a shame to see you get used to another drug that would then require tapering off.

Have you used aprazolam since 2013?

Any recent drugs in the antidepressant or pain relief or anxiety relief used?

Natural means would involve calming techniques:

Audio:  First Aid for Panic (4 minutes) Female voice - getselfhelp.co.uk

Audio:  First Aid for Panic (4 minutes) Male voice - getselfhelp.co.uk

Audio:  How to Recover from Anxiety - Dr Claire Weekes

Acknowledge Accept Float

Music to Calm Anxiety

Breathing Technique for Anxiety

Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help ...

Meditation

Emotional Spirals

Proper diet, some social, and distraction can work wonders as well.

Stretching.  Yoga.

Yoga for calming(very simple poses)

If this is fairly recent then hopefully it will not last forever.  More non-drug coping for emotional states are indexed in the first post here as well:

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

I encourage you to ride this out, using non-drug coping.  I did give you some things to look at.  And appreciate your updates as you continue down on the Pamelor.  Just stay put now with whatever dose you decided on.  1.75 mg or 2.25 mg.  If non of present symptoms were there when you were at 2.25 mg and now you have updosed there again, it may help.  If it has seemed to make things harder then go back to 1.75 mg and stay put until you feel back to your normal withdrawal state......whatever that may be.

Okay.  Again thank you for the signature.  Do try to translate your posts into American English.  DeepL translate may help.

Overall you are doing well with your reported 10% from each previous dose tapers.  You are getting there.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

(I am out for a bit, just revising and trying to take a break from site to take care of self best)

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

9 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

I am having anxiety attacks due to the drug what can I do to relieve this anxiety,can I use aprazolam? (Deep L translate from Portugese to American English)

Hello texmex,

When did the anxiety begin?

You had mentioned back pain causing the anxiety. 

Do you feel the anxiety is related to the back pain?

Translation is difficult, but I felt that was what you had been trying to say.  I could be wrong.

Are you getting any physiotherapy for the back pain?  We call that PT here.

Gentle exercise?

Thank you for your best effort with the signature.  Good job.

I would not use aprazolam, as you may be aware, it can cause a dependency of it's own in as little as 2 weeks.

You are getting so close to being off the pamelor, it would be a shame to see you get used to another drug that would then require tapering off.

Have you used aprazolam since 2013?

Any recent drugs in the antidepressant or pain relief or anxiety relief used?

Natural means would involve calming techniques:

Audio:  First Aid for Panic (4 minutes) Female voice - getselfhelp.co.uk

Audio:  First Aid for Panic (4 minutes) Male voice - getselfhelp.co.uk

Audio:  How to Recover from Anxiety - Dr Claire Weekes

Acknowledge Accept Float

Music to Calm Anxiety

Breathing Technique for Anxiety

Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help ...

Meditation

Emotional Spirals

Proper diet, some social, and distraction can work wonders as well.

Stretching.  Yoga.

Yoga for calming(very simple poses)

If this is fairly recent then hopefully it will not last forever.  More non-drug coping for emotional states are indexed in the first post here as well:

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

I encourage you to ride this out, using non-drug coping.  I did give you some things to look at.  And appreciate your updates as you continue down on the Pamelor.  Just stay put now with whatever dose you decided on.  1.75 mg or 2.25 mg.  If non of present symptoms were there when you were at 2.25 mg and now you have updosed there again, it may help.  If it has seemed to make things harder then go back to 1.75 mg and stay put until you feel back to your normal withdrawal state......whatever that may be.

Okay.  Again thank you for the signature.  Do try to translate your posts into American English.  DeepL translate may help.

Overall you are doing well with your reported 10% from each previous dose tapers.  You are getting there.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

(I am out for a bit, just revising and trying to take a break from site to take care of self best)

Ola manymoretodays thank you very much for answering my question I am happy to have someone to help me,so. I am only using aprazolam (0.25 gm) now in anxiety attacks due to strong pain that I have been suffering since December 2022,where I suffered a strong stress on my nervous system making me return to my psychiatrist who increased the dose to 2.25 mg pamelor,I am using this dose will make a week,my question is as follows,what do I do from now on, I wait a while and if not improve these bad feelings bad feeling and anxiety would have to increase to how much this dose?
Note: aprazolan 0.25 only use in very extreme cases.
Traduzido com o DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

Ola sou brasileiro também estou buscando ajuda para redução por favor alguém 

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus
3 hours ago, texmax said:

Ola sou brasileiro também estou buscando ajuda para redução por favor alguém 

This translate to:  Hello, I'm brazilian I'm also looking for help to reduce please someone.

I moved this post back here.

I am trying to help.

You can sure try to see if another would like to talk to you in your own language and support via PM(private message).  Go to the envelope icon and click on it and then you can address it to the member who speaks your language.  You'll get a menu as you type to select the member.  They may be active and accepting PM's.  Or they may be presently inactive.  Your translated language sounds so fear ridden and desperate.

Again, I'm doing the best I can. 

Do translate all your posts on site, outside of PM's please.  Thank you.

Someone may come by and support you here too, in English.  Sorry about that it is what it is.  We are based in the U.S.

Again.  You can reduce the drug nortriptyline back down.  I would go to 2.0 mg.  Hold at least one week.  Report back then.  That might be gentler than going back all the way to 1.75 mg now.  It may not immediately relieve the anxiety but unfortunately that is often the way it goes.  Stay safe. 

10 hours ago, texmax said:

Note: aprazolan 0.25 only use in very extreme cases.

Okay.  Very seldom useage of just one dose is okay.  Try to ride out the anxiety using non-drug coping.  Can you translate and use any of the links to topics I gave you?  If not look for online helps in your language that do not involve further drugs.

I hope that helps.  Just breathe when it's tough.  If you go to anothers topic or a general topic, do post in English and perhaps offer support for them or share what has helped you in the area of non-drug coping.

Above are your reduction instructions for nortriptyline.

Thankyou.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

I'll swing around in a week and see how you are doing on 2.0 mg of nortriptyline.

You can manage this anxiety texmax.  I think you can without resorting to desperation, and daily posts for help.  I know it must be hard with English not your first language.  You got your signature done after  more than 3 years.  I am proud of you for doing that.

9 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Isso se traduz em: Olá, sou brasileiro também estou procurando ajuda para reduzir, por favor, alguém.

Eu movi este post de volta aqui.

Estou tentando ajudar.

Você pode tentar ver se outra pessoa gostaria de falar com você em seu próprio idioma e suporte via PM (mensagem privada). Vá até o ícone do envelope e clique nele e então você poderá endereçá-lo ao membro que fala o seu idioma. Você obterá um menu enquanto digita para selecionar o membro. Eles podem estar ativos e aceitando PMs. Ou podem estar atualmente inativos. Sua linguagem traduzida parece tão cheia de medo e desesperada.

Mais uma vez, estou fazendo o melhor que posso. 

Traduza todas as suas postagens no site, exceto as do PM, por favor. Obrigado.

Alguém pode passar por aqui e apoiá-lo aqui também, em inglês. Desculpe por isso é o que é. Estamos sediados nos EUA

De novo. Você pode reduzir o medicamento nortriptilina de volta. Eu iria para 2,0 mg. Segure pelo menos uma semana. Relate então. Isso pode ser mais suave do que voltar para 1,75 mg agora. Pode não aliviar imediatamente a ansiedade, mas infelizmente é assim que costuma acontecer. Fique seguro. 

OK. Muito raramente, o uso de apenas uma dose é aceitável. Tente superar a ansiedade usando enfrentamento não-drogas. Você pode traduzir e usar qualquer um dos links para os tópicos que lhe dei? Caso contrário, procure ajuda on-line em seu idioma que não envolva outras drogas.

Espero que ajude. Apenas respire quando estiver difícil. Se você for para o tópico de outra pessoa ou um tópico geral, poste em inglês e talvez ofereça suporte para eles ou compartilhe o que o ajudou na área de enfrentamento não-drogas.

Acima estão suas instruções de redução de nortriptilina.

Obrigado.

L, P, H e G,

mmt

Daqui a uma semana volto para ver como você está com 2,0 mg de nortriptilina.

Você pode controlar essa ansiedade texmax. Acho que você pode sem recorrer ao desespero e posts diários pedindo ajuda. Eu sei que deve ser difícil com o inglês, não sua primeira língua. Você fez sua assinatura depois de mais de 3 anos. Estou orgulhoso de você por fazer isso.

so...i thought i would have to increase my dose from 2.25 to 2.28 or 2.29mg? sorry i'm kinda lost

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

Please, if anyone can answer as soon as possible, I'm going to see my psychiatrist and he will probably change the dose of medication to a high dose as usual here in Brazil, I'm on a dose of 2.25mg but with many symptoms of depression , anguish anxiety fatigue insomnia , which word would you recommend to use at this moment now .. thank you.

Edited by Altostrata
removed code

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Administrator

Hello, @texmax This is a site for tapering psychiatric drugs. Please read your topic from the beginning. We have been discussing withdrawal effects

These symptoms that you call "depression , anguish anxiety fatigue insomnia" may be due to tapering too fast.

Apparently, you went from 15mg in 2022 to 1.75mg and then 2.25mg now. It's likely you have tapered too fast. Increasing the dose somewhat, perhaps to 5mg, might help reduce the withdrawal symptoms. 

I strongly recommend you review Tips for tapering off nortriptyline 

Please do NOT use the <> style to post, correcting it to what we can read creates unnecessary work for the staff. Post only in plain text. 

On 07/03/2023 at 01:23, Altostrata said:

Olá,@texmax Este é um site para diminuir as drogas psiquiátricas. Por favor, leia seu tópico desde o início. Temos discutido os efeitos da abstinência

Esses sintomas que você chama de "depressão, angústia, ansiedade, fadiga, insônia" podem ser devidos a uma redução muito rápida.

Aparentemente, você passou de 15mg em 2022 para 1,75mg e depois para 2,25mg agora. É provável que você tenha diminuído muito rápido. Aumentar um pouco a dose, talvez para 5 mg, pode ajudar a reduzir os sintomas de abstinência. 

Eu recomendo fortemente que você revise  as dicas para diminuir a nortriptilina 

Por favor, NÃO use o estilo <> para postar, corrigi-lo para o que podemos ler cria trabalho desnecessário para a equipe. Publique apenas em texto simples. 

I'm going to go to the manipulation pharmacy today and add 5 mg more to see what happens, but the symptoms are unbearable

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Administrator

No more of this, thank you. Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 6.45.50 PM.png

Do NOT use the <> style to post. Post  only plain text. 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, Altostrata said:

Increasing the dose somewhat, perhaps to 5mg

5 mg total dose texmax.  Do that first before adding 5 mg to your total dose.

On 3/8/2023 at 10:33 AM, texmax said:

I'm going to go to the manipulation pharmacy today and add 5 mg more to see what happens, but the symptoms are unbearable

I just copied and pasted your oddly and annoying formatted post,  and then it came through as a quote, and so much nicer.

Hang in there.  When you are calm and collected give us breakdown of the month you begain your taper in 2022, with the drug name and dose.  And then what you did next for a taper and when, date, drug, dose.  And again......until you got to 1.75 mg.

I too, wondered.

You said you did it according to our definition/practice of doing no greater than 10% every 4 weeks........and so I wonder if you could be clearer on that.  Here or in your signature is fine. 

Hello good morning, someone to give an advice....
I increased the dose in 5 mg already made 6 days the anguish relieved a little,but remain with lack of appetite sometimes bad feeling, what should I do now ,currently 2.30 mg nortripitilina...
Thank you
Traduzido com o DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

2015 nortripitilina
2018 nortripitina

2022 nortripitina 15 mg

• Moderator Emeritus

What did you increase to 5 mg?  Name of drug.  Date you increased?

Confusing.

You say

On 3/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, texmax said:

,currently 2.30 mg nortripitilina...

On 3/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, texmax said:

the anguish relieved a little,but remain with lack of appetite sometimes bad feeling, what should I do now

Be thankful that the anguish is relieved a little bit.  Hold tight.  A little bit of improvement is good.

Use skills to accept bad feeling as just that, a bad feeling.  Look at what is good.  Eat healthy, and when you can.