Jump to content
Kristeebee

Looking for a support buddy through this

Recommended Posts

Kristeebee

Hi there,

 

I am withdrawling slowly, on day 11, but I am finding it really challenging and I would love to have a buddy to go through this with. 

I have whatsapp, if interested.

I'm 41, live in Canada and have been told I am a very nice person.

Anyone interested? I would love a few buddies.

 

Kristy

 

 

Edited by ChessieCat
removed added mod note

Share this post


Link to post
crashcourse

Hi Kristee, 

 

I'm also looking for someone to chat to once in a while. Let me know.

 

One thing the drugs do keep me from being regular. I'm sure you know that. So can we set up a routine where we give each other space, rather than the pressure of immediate responses.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
7 hours ago, crashcourse said:

Hi Kristee, 

 

I'm also looking for someone to chat to once in a while. Let me know.

 

One thing the drugs do keep me from being regular. I'm sure you know that. So can we set up a routine where we give each other space, rather than the pressure of immediate responses.

 

Thanks.

I’m always willing to talk. I could use a new “friend” as well. No pressure at all. Just simple conversations here and there.

 

I hope you are doing well.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
On 9/10/2019 at 9:05 AM, Kristeebee said:

Hi there,

 

I am withdrawling slowly, on day 11, but I am finding it really challenging and I would love to have a buddy to go through this with. 

I have whatsapp, if interested.

I'm 41, live in Canada and have been told I am a very nice person.

Anyone interested? I would love a few buddies.

 

Kristy

 

 

Like I told crashcourse, I would be happy to talk. No pressure, just simple conversations here and there.

 

 I hope you are doing well.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
crashcourse
13 hours ago, Frogie said:

I’m always willing to talk. I could use a new “friend” as well. No pressure at all. Just simple conversations here and there.

 

I hope you are doing well.

 

Take care,

 Frogie xx

Hello Froggie,

 

That's fantastic.

I've never done this before. Can you please PM me. We'll take it from there. 

 

Best.

CC

Share this post


Link to post
KindredSpiritKanada

Is WhatsApp a video only thing, or just regular chat? I would be willing to be a buddy for you, but don't currently feel up to doing webcam...feeling so uncomfortable in my own skin at the moment 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
19 hours ago, KindredSpiritKanada said:

Is WhatsApp a video only thing, or just regular chat? I would be willing to be a buddy for you, but don't currently feel up to doing webcam...feeling so uncomfortable in my own skin at the moment 🙁

I don’t know anything about WhatsApp. I was thinking maybe we could PM, and get to know each other. Talk here and there and just be a support group and see where it goes from there.

 

Feel free to PM me is you would just like to chat and get to know each other.

 

Absolutely no pressure. I can’t handle pressure at the moment either😊

 

Take care ,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy