mustafa: withdrawals

mustafa

On 7/14/2020 at 2:42 AM, ChessieCat said:

Any you should make sure you still brush your teeth gently with a soft toothbrush.

My dear chessiecat and @brassmonkey, thanks for the technique recommended, it works very good and salt water is very ok to make the gengitives very gentle.

I really appreciate this, gingitives was very bothering but now iam ok so thanks again and again.

Gernerally I still suffering with DP, I feel like lost and yesterday was bad for me.

What makes me bothered is that I feel iam 2 persons and the two are separated, the first one is who facing the current withdrawals and the other is who will complete the life after recovery.

I feel that the two persons are separated with a barrier and I dont know how the transition from one side of the barrier to the other side will be like. The big trouble is to accept this transition without a problem and another trouble is that I dont know, will I accept this easily or something else( I cant control to determine whether I will be like this or that).

Iam sure that I will be myself again at a time but the process itself is bad and silly, very silly.

I know all message is negative but, I know the next day will be better so, wait and see❤.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Moderator Emeritus

You're welcome.  I'm glad we were able to help and that it is working

You might be feeling worse at this time because of the antibiotics that you took.

Edited by ChessieCat

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

5 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

You're welcome.  I'm glad we were able to help and that it is working

You might be feeling worse at this time because of the antibiotics that you took.

Thanks chessica for the rapid reply of my prob. The next day replied to me fast and iam better today so I have to find out that the antobiotic was responsible for the hell days I lived since 3 days and till today.

Incredible for me that this antibiotic can make the WDs very bad to the limit of thinking of suicide and after my CNS become stable again, iam ok agian and want to complete; I think you have to stress the words of ( non drug techniques to cope), thats because it is very and top important not to put any type of chemistry to your brain while in withdrawals.

Thanks chessieca for giving me again the key of remembering not to add any chemistry at all until iam recovered.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello dear Mustafa, 

quickly stopping by to give you my support and encouragements ❤️

You're on your path to recovery, and I can't wait to read your Success story one day !

Take care ☀️

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

• Mentor

Glad you are doing better! Antibiotics are awful for your microbiome. Broad spectrum antibiotics destroy all bacteria.... good and bad. I personally will never take one again in my life. 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

5 hours ago, Erell said:

Hello dear Mustafa, 

quickly stopping by to give you my support and encouragements ❤️

You're on your path to recovery, and I can't wait to read your Success story one day !

Take care ☀️

Thanks erell for always being supportive and before I had the notification that u commented into my thread, I wanted to pass by yours to remind u with your goal from the beidge from paroxetine to fluoxetine; bridging didnt fail and remember that u are doing something for making the withdrawals easier and easier.

Both of us will have a success story🙏.

Take care of yourself

3 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Glad you are doing better! Antibiotics are awful for your microbiome. Broad spectrum antibiotics destroy all bacteria.... good and bad. I personally will never take one again in my life. 

Yes coco and really the difference from having antibiotics to not having them equal suicidal thoughts; not only antibiotics but alot of drugs that motivate the brain( peracetam for example), so a mistake of having these chemicals can make it further worse.

Being in WDs make us continue make mistakes( having bad food and taking drugs) but I think any one who is in withdrawals must be highly warned from any type of drug and it isnt a choice at all whether to take a drug or not.

• Mentor
22 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Yes coco and really the difference from having antibiotics to not having them equal suicidal thoughts; not only antibiotics but alot of drugs that motivate the brain( peracetam for example), so a mistake of having these chemicals can make it further worse.

Being in WDs make us continue make mistakes( having bad food and taking drugs) but I think any one who is in withdrawals must be highly warned from any type of drug and it isnt a choice at all whether to take a drug or not.

Absolutely, live and learn! That’s how I learned about nutrition and how to get off these meds. 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

Hello @Altostrata and @Gridley,

Please what can help with vertigo and dizziness?!; I noticed that my veryigo increases at some time and become too bad.

My greetings to u ❤

Edit: I have to add that I want to know how to cope with heart problems also please and pulpitations.

• Moderator Emeritus

@mustafa

One of the suggestions in this link is to see a physical therapist.  One post mentions exercises to help with the dizziness.  A physical therapist might be able to suggest some exercises.

Dizziness, vertigo, light-headedness, rocking or swaying ...

Regarding heart problems, that's beyond our expertise here.  We do suggest if you have heart issues, have them checked out by a doctor.  

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

On 7/13/2020 at 10:29 PM, brassmonkey said:

The most common form of saltwater used for an antiseptic is called an isotonic solution and contains 9% salt. The easiest way to make it is 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup warm water.

So, please forgive me if I"m incorrect on the math as I am in the middle of withdrawal! I'm trying to sort out making my own liquid and I'm reading contradicting information. This is a quote from a post from altostrata

"Your best bet would be to use a homemade isotonic saline solution (9% salt in water) which is made by dissolving 9 grams of table salt in 100mL of water. This mixture will last for a month or so in the refrigerator if you haven't added the drug to it.  Once the drug is added it will keep for about a week."

9 grams of salt is roughly 1.5 teaspoons. If you were making a 1 cup solution, which is 240ml, That would need about 3.5 teaspoons, no 1/2 a teaspoon. Again, I might be wrong! I just want to get it straight in my healing brain!

Various SSRI's since 2001, can't remember exact dates. 

Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro

Last 5ish years:

Lexapro 10mg

Wellbutrin 150mg XL

Lexapro:

Cut from 10mg to 6.6mg March 15, 2020

Cut from 6.6mg to 5mg June 15, 2020

1 hour ago, eljay said:

So, please forgive me if I"m incorrect on the math as I am in the middle of withdrawal! I'm trying to sort out making my own liquid and I'm reading contradicting information. This is a quote from a post from altostrata

"Your best bet would be to use a homemade isotonic saline solution (9% salt in water) which is made by dissolving 9 grams of table salt in 100mL of water. This mixture will last for a month or so in the refrigerator if you haven't added the drug to it.  Once the drug is added it will keep for about a week."

9 grams of salt is roughly 1.5 teaspoons. If you were making a 1 cup solution, which is 240ml, That would need about 3.5 teaspoons, no 1/2 a teaspoon. Again, I might be wrong! I just want to get it straight in my healing brain!

Hello eljay, 

Iam so sorry, I dont think I understand what u mean, do u ask the help.of brassmonkey?, here is my own information.

Yes, salt water helps me alot with gingivitis but to be honest, I dont consider the math but as I understand, 1/2 teaspoon is little and more salt is needed yes.

I add salt to water until I feel the water tastes salty and this help for sure( but I dont consider the math at all).

Do u think it is wrong to do this?

There are a lot of instructions online to make isotonic saline solution.  Most of them are using some variation of 1/2 teaspoon per cup of water. Unless you need a laboratory grade solution that will get you close enough. We are looking for a 9% solution which would involve dissolving 9 grams of salt in 1 liter of water which is just about the same as dissolving 1/2 teaspoon of salt in 1 cup of water. There are just under 4 cups of water in 1 liter of water, so 1/2 x 4 = 2 teaspoons plus a little to make the volume conversion.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

12 hours ago, mustafa said:

Hello eljay, 

Iam so sorry, I dont think I understand what u mean, do u ask the help.of brassmonkey?, here is my own information.

Yes, salt water helps me alot with gingivitis but to be honest, I dont consider the math but as I understand, 1/2 teaspoon is little and more salt is needed yes.

I add salt to water until I feel the water tastes salty and this help for sure( but I dont consider the math at all).

Do u think it is wrong to do this?

Hi mustafa,

I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about the 9% salt solution used for proper tablet dissolution in a liquid titration. Apples and oranges. My apologies. 😕

Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro

Last 5ish years:

Lexapro 10mg

Wellbutrin 150mg XL

Lexapro:

11 hours ago, brassmonkey said:

There are a lot of instructions online to make isotonic saline solution.  Most of them are using some variation of 1/2 teaspoon per cup of water. Unless you need a laboratory grade solution that will get you close enough. We are looking for a 9% solution which would involve dissolving 9 grams of salt in 1 liter of water which is just about the same as dissolving 1/2 teaspoon of salt in 1 cup of water. There are just under 4 cups of water in 1 liter of water, so 1/2 x 4 = 2 teaspoons plus a little to make the volume conversion.

Hi Brass Monkey,

Ok, now I'm really confused! This quote from altostrata's instructions "which is made by dissolving 9 grams of table salt in 100mL". 

But you're saying 9 grams in a liter of water. A liter is 1000ml, not 100ml. These two instructions are 10x difference in strength. I am a bit brain fogged so I may be missing something. Can you clarify?

Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro

Last 5ish years:

Lexapro 10mg

Wellbutrin 150mg XL

Lexapro:

Where are you finding that quote?

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

12 hours ago, eljay said:

Hi mustafa,

I'm sorry. I thought you were talking about the 9% salt solution used for proper tablet dissolution in a liquid titration. Apples and oranges. My apologies. 😕

Never mind dear❤,

I still have my advice to u not to consider math ; focus on having a not very salty solution and it should works.

This is only my experience and I hope nothing dangerous I say.

Dont mention any apologies please, we are one community and all friends.

• Mentor

@mustafa

Just dropping by to give you a hug💖

Stay safe and strong🙏

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

12 hours ago, brassmonkey said:

Where are you finding that quote?

Hi Brassmonkey,

It's in the 'tips for tapering off Lexapro' post here: It's toward the bottom of the post under 'do it yourself liquid'.

11 hours ago, mustafa said:

Never mind dear❤,

I still have my advice to u not to consider math ; focus on having a not very salty solution and it should works.

Thank you Mustafa you are sweet! (((hug)))

Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro

Last 5ish years:

Lexapro 10mg

Wellbutrin 150mg XL

Lexapro:

12 hours ago, mustafa said:

Never mind dear❤,

Thank you Mustafa you are sweet! (((hug)))

Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro

Last 5ish years:

Lexapro 10mg

Wellbutrin 150mg XL

Lexapro:

Thanks for the link eljay I'll look into it and talk it over with Alto.

11 hours ago, brassmonkey said:

Thanks for the link eljay I'll look into it and talk it over with Alto.

Thx Brassmonkey. 

Paxil, Celexa, Lexapro

Last 5ish years:

Lexapro 10mg

Wellbutrin 150mg XL

Lexapro:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hello dear Mustafa,

How are you doing these days?

Take care 

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

9 hours ago, Erell said:

Hello dear Mustafa,

How are you doing these days?

Take care 

My dear erell,

iam greatful you are thinking of me, this really creates motivation, thanks alot ❤.

Actually, I couldnt reply to you in the morning that I was in a bad situation and symptomts were so severe but I realized that the cause was the exercises I had; it looks that exercices of any type are harmful for who have DP and as u know, Iam with a master's degree for Depersonalization suffer now 😂 , so any type of exerices is deadly for me.

Iam better now with less symptomts❤ and for sure decided not to exercise ever until iam recovered.

I hope u are fine, I know that you decreased your fluoxetine dosage and so happy it worked better for u and dont forget the goal of bridging to fluoxetine, it will be way gentler  to taper I hope.

Please take care 🙏.

• Mentor
9 hours ago, mustafa said:

Iam with a master's degree for Depersonalization suffer now 😂

Dear @mustafa

We will all have master degree in withdrawals symptoms after this big test that we are having 😆

Hugs to you and enjoy your weekend 💖

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

On 8/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Hanna72 said:

Dear @mustafa

We will all have master degree in withdrawals symptoms after this big test that we are having 😆

Hugs to you and enjoy your weekend 💖

Exactly  hannaa😆👌

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @Altostrata& @Gridley, I hope u are both with good health.

In fact I think I live the hardest time suffering since I started suffering from stopping the drug and u can say the best time as well !!!

As I expected, iam suffering episodes of great terror and great loss of control feeling, when I suffer this, I feel like the world is about to end at this point and I will lose control of myself no way but what happens these days is that I try to hang on, try to lie on bed and let myself to whatever will happen but what I like is that this episode already ends and I become fairly feeling self control.

What makes me like awaiting is that iam afraid of these episodes to increase in horror and I dont know anything I would do if this happened; iam very careful to put any type of drug yo my brain, I wanted to try magnesium again but afraid to have a bad effect.

These new symptots are very high at the period from 6pm and reach the peak at about 7:30_7:45pm.

I think iam in need for information about anxiety behaviour and what should I do during this peak in symptomts, should I relax or this would br wrong?!

Thanks in advance for u dears

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello dear Mustafa 

I'm sorry to read you're struggling. 

Do these spikes occur everyday at 6pm ? 

Big hugs ❤

Current medication :

12 minutes ago, Erell said:

Hello dear Mustafa 

I'm sorry to read you're struggling. 

Do these spikes occur everyday at 6pm ? 

Big hugs ❤

Hello dear erell,

Yes and since five days, the spikes iccur every day.

I always compare these episodes to the pressure in my head and the current pressure makes me feel that there are more from these episodes and they would be stronger but,I know that suffering more equals getting closer to recovery and for this reason, I try my best to hang on.

• Mentor

Dear @mustafa

Sending you strength and support.

You are stronger then you think, just look at how far you have come, it takes a strong soul to persevere. And that’s exactly what you are. Your post always have a calm sense to them even though I know you are struggling. That’s what will keep your focus on staying calm and not letting your thoughts about the situation overwhelm you.

I am praying for some relief for you, there is no where else but up in store for you.

You can do this, and know that this will pass.

Hugs my friend 💖

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

• Administrator
4 hours ago, mustafa said:

These new symptots are very high at the period from 6pm and reach the peak at about 7:30_7:45pm.

What do you do regularly in the late afternoon and early evening prior to 6 p.m.?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

16 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

That’s what will keep your focus on staying calm and not letting your thoughts about the situation overwhelm you.

My dear hanna, 

Your support really gives me strength.

I think the most thing that gave me strength since I started the journey of being drug free, is support here on SA; I have to thank u because really support turns rage into calmness❤.

16 hours ago, Altostrata said:

What do you do regularly in the late afternoon and early evening prior to 6 p.m.?

I think nothing bad at all alto but I want to talk about those days before these new stimulations occur; I started to eat alot of fruits( which contain sugar) and I dont think my brain reacted in a way that warns me to stop but suddenly, I felt that iam responding too bad to sugar in fruits so I started to stop the fruits and my brain is rejecting sugars at all.

For the five days I mentioned and they were after I stopped all sugars:

1st: wake up at 10, had good foods, poor in sugar( almost sugar free) but I drank 2 cups of green tea which I thought they caused loss of good sleep at night so I decided to stop the next day and it went well and slept well too.

3rd day and from 3 until 6 pm, I was stuck to my computer which I thought to stimlulate the symptomts as well.

The next dyas I stopped doing everything I thought to stimulate the symptomts even a little but had only a cup of green tea😆 which I think I responded bad too.

The symptomts I complained in my previous post happened in all the five days but varying in intensity depending on the food and drinks I have.

I will try to stop any bad thing I thought to worsen me and see whats going to happen.

Sorry for the long text alto .

• Administrator

I doubt those symptoms are a result of fruit or tea. Perhaps you could get a little more gentle exercise in the morning and it would help? Too much computer isn't good.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

Hi @Altostrata, I hope u are fine.

Please I need to consult u with something, I have a small damage in my teeth and in addition the symptomts them selves are gingitives and make my teeth painful; my consult is do u think I should go for a dentist to cure my teeth! And shall this help reducing the pain I feel during waves?, or this may make the pain more and I can wait until the symptomts fade?

Thanks in advance alto for u ❤.

• Administrator

Sorry, we don't do dentistry here. Of course you should see a dentist.

Please do not tag me for general medicine or dentistry questions. Consult your doctor instead.