mustafa: withdrawals

mustafa

• Moderator Emeritus
19 hours ago, mustafa said:

I have a small damage in my teeth

If you need to have any fillings or extractions, you can ask the dentist to use an injection which does not contain adrenaline.

dental-surgery-dental-medications-tooth-discoloration

NEW!!!     INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder    NEW!!! 

REMINDER TO SELF:  I don't need the drug now, but my still brain does.

Current from 9 Jan 2021:  Pristiq 0.405 mg

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015 

My tapering program   My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)  My website

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mustafa

• Gridley

• Erell

• Giulietta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi @Gridley, and @Altostrata, Today and up on your advice, iam not fasting because this is the true decision; iam really shocked of being not fasting and eating during the day instead of fasting

i really don't know how to thank you. you rescued my life and made me feel not alone at all i'm very greatful to you.

Hi erell,  Thank you for this, I searched for this product and finally found it, I have two choices, to open the gelatin capsule and divide it carefully or to buy the product; I did the first tec

Iam so sorry @Altostrata,  but I only asked if visiting a dentist may be of relation to symptomts, iam sorry for bother ❤.

My dear @ChessieCat,

Yes, I wanted to ask about this but I dont think there is a doctor near me who can do the fillings without adrenaline; I think I will wait some more time until I see hiping to recover soon to be able to visit a dentist but I have a question too that how can adrenaline affect the symptomts?

Thanks alot chessica for u.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

Just now, mustafa said:

Iam so sorry @Altostrata,  but I only asked if visiting a dentist may be of relation to symptomts, iam sorry for bother ❤.

My dear @ChessieCat,

Yes, I wanted to ask about this but I dont think there is a doctor near me who can do the fillings without adrenaline; I think I will wait some more time until I see hiping to recover soon to be able to visit a dentist but I have a question too that how can adrenaline affect the symptomts?

Thanks alot chessiecat for u.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Mentor

Hi @mustafa

Just wanted to drop by your thread and send you healing vibes and hug🥰

Sorry to see you have these dental issues, hope it will sort out soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear Mustafa 

How are you doing these days?

Sending hugs ☀️

2006 : 20mg Paroxetine + Bromazepam(no specific dose) (2008 : cold turkey of both)

2010 : 20mg Deroxat + Bromazepam

2013: Switch from Bromazepam To Prazepam (longer half-life)

2014-June2017 : Prazepam taper, 3% drops. 

2018 to August 2019 : Paroxetine 20mg taper (3% every 15 days).

- 22nd August updosed To 10mg (was at 8.4mg)

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paroxetine. 

April 2020-August 2020 : Paxil to Prozac bridge. Details https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/21457-erell-struggling-with-paroxetine/?do=findComment&comment=499847

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate/ fish oil/ evening primrose oil 

Current medication :  7mg Fluoxetine + toothpick Paroxetine (since 20 Aug 2020) + 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

On 10/12/2020 at 2:12 PM, mustafa said:

how can adrenaline affect the symptomts?

Sorry you're having dental issues.  There's no other anesthetic in Ecuador other than novocaine (that of course has adrenaline in it).  I recently had some dental work done with quite a lot of novocaine, and it made me me more agitated for a couple of days, then it calmed down.  The next time the dentist didn't have to use as much novocaine and I didn't have any agitation.

I hope you're doing well, Mustafa.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg 1986-1991 CT, soon reinstated.  CT 2000. RI 1 mg 2011-2016.  Sept. 2016  0.625mg X 3

Nov.27, 2020 Begin 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover and change from 3 daily doses to one 18.75mgai dose (0.311mgpw). Jan. 11, 2021 begin hold at current bedtime 18.75mgai dose.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan. 2016 began every 3-weeks 10% taper, down to 16mgai (0.44mgpw).  Aug 2016, discovered SA, holding at 16mg.  Taper is 78% complete.  

Supplements: omega, vitamins E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotic, melatonin .3mg

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

9 hours ago, Erell said:

Hello dear Mustafa 

How are you doing these days?

Sending hugs ☀️

My dear erell

Thank u so much for dropping here to ask about me, this means alot for me, alot of support.

Hmmm actually, no significant ups but there are some downs occur as a result of having drugs for stomach or pain killers but iam totally fine and of course I feel improvements however, they are slow but iam fine, slow improvements is better than being on antidepressants of course, I wont hesitate to bear anything because I want to be off antidepressants ( the deep hell).

I really think alot of u but symptomts make it hard to read updates of my friends on SA, I hope u are fine erell and take good care please of yourself.

4 hours ago, Gridley said:

Sorry you're having dental issues.  There's no other anesthetic in Ecuador other than novocaine (that of course has adrenaline in it).  I recently had some dental work done with quite a lot of novocaine, and it made me me more agitated for a couple of days, then it calmed down.  The next time the dentist didn't have to use as much novocaine and I didn't have any agitation.

I hope you're doing well, Mustafa.

My friend gridley, now I feel my topic is taking the right path 😂, I used to find support from u ❤.

I really expect that adrenaline will make symptomts worse and I based this expectation up on what happened to me when I had pain killer for my tooth, I suffered 4 days symptomts agitation so I should be careful; I hope the dentist isnt obliged to use adrenaline and I will tell him about this and I hope it goes fine.

Good day for u gridley, stay well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, mustafa said:

I feel improvements however, they are slow but iam fine

Oh yes this process is slow !
But I'm glad that you're seeing improvements, it sounds like you're on your path to healing.

Hoping your dental issues are getting better !

Sending hugs ❤️ 

2006 : 20mg Paroxetine + Bromazepam(no specific dose) (2008 : cold turkey of both)

April 2020-August 2020 : Paxil to Prozac bridge. Details https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/21457-erell-struggling-with-paroxetine/?do=findComment&comment=499847

Current medication :  7mg Fluoxetine + toothpick Paroxetine (since 20 Aug 2020) + 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

1 hour ago, Erell said:

Oh yes this process is slow !
But I'm glad that you're seeing improvements, it sounds like you're on your path to healing.

Hoping your dental issues are getting better !

Sending hugs ❤️ 

Very slow, please:D

Thank u erell for passing by my thread to support, I really appreciate this.

For my dental issues, I could visit a doctor and he cured a part of the problem but this part was the worst my teeth arent hindering me now, completing this journey.

I hope u are fine too and hugs back ❤❤

• 1 month later...

Hello dear @mustafa,

Wondering how you're doing ?

Hope 2021 is starting smoothly on your side ❤

Edited by Erell

On 1/12/2021 at 4:13 PM, Erell said:

Hello dear @mustafa,

Wondering how you're doing ?

Hope 2021 is starting smoothly on your side ❤

Hello erell,

It is really a very long time since I last typed a reply on SA but I vusit it alot.

Well, there are ups and downs but I still suffer in withdrawals and the good thing is that there are improvements but, iam.not able to get assured about the symptomts and I dont feel iam secured.

I really think of u the most of time I spend on SA and read your updates but, u didnt type an update since alot too, the last update was that u felt partially normal while shopping, right?,I was too happy to read this.

I hope u are ok and feeling relaxed.

Generally for me, iam doing everything carefully, eating carefully and exerting efforts carefully too, I still with no work, imade an earlier decision not to go for work at all until iam.symptomts free.