mustafa: withdrawals

mustafa

mustafa

Hello @Altostrata, i hope u are fine.

Please i have a question if u know its answer. Does the worsrning effect of the drugs( flu drugs for example) increase or decrease as time passes and more healing occurs?

Thank you.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mustafa

• Gridley

• Erell

• Altostrata

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello hanna, Iam very sorry i missed your message, i was about to reply to u the day u posted it in but i missed this. I hope you are fine. I visit SA from time to time to feel connecte

Hi @Gridley, and @Altostrata, Today and up on your advice, iam not fasting because this is the true decision; iam really shocked of being not fasting and eating during the day instead of fasting

Wouaw!!! This is huge ! how glad I am to read this! See how much you've healed?! Keep on the good work dear friend, we will get there ❤️

mustafa
On 4/13/2021 at 11:56 PM, Edmunds said:

@mustafaThe Holy Quran exempts you from fasting if you are ill, right? How do you feel about that?

Hello edmunds

Iam so sorry for the very late reply.

Thank god, matters were fine and i could fast without need for alot of precautions. I was only careful to eat enough proteins at suhur and have my breakfast in batches and this worked.

❤️❤️❤️

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

• Administrator
Altostrata
13 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Hello @Altostrata, i hope u are fine.

Please i have a question if u know its answer. Does the worsrning effect of the drugs( flu drugs for example) increase or decrease as time passes and more healing occurs?

Thank you.

I don't understand this question about flu drugs. Please ask your doctor, we don't provide general medical advice here.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mentor
Hanna72

Dear @mustafa

Just thought of you. How are you doing?

Hug sent your way ❤️

Prescribed Paxil 20 mg year 2000 for panic attacks.

Many attempts through out the years to quit.

2019 tapered from 20 mg to 10 mg. Got stuck there, decided to bridge with Fluoxetine. 
2020 March off Fluoxetine 

2020 Oct- nov started deteriorating, followed by severe crash. 2021 Reinstated fluoxetine by small amount, until I reach 9 mg

Tapering 10% every 4-6 weeks and longer holds if necessary 

12/5 2021- 8.5 21/5 8.0 15/6 7.5 20/6 7.2 changed to liquid tapering 10/7  7.0  19/7 6.5 20/8 5.8

mustafa
On 5/26/2021 at 6:19 PM, Hanna72 said:

Dear @mustafa

Just thought of you. How are you doing?

Hug sent your way ❤️

Hello hanna,

Iam very sorry i missed your message, i was about to reply to u the day u posted it in but i missed this.

I hope you are fine.

I visit SA from time to time to feel connected to my friends. Just visiting our website is assuring for all of us. I feel fine and i improved alot but i don't think i reached full recover. There are some problems with parents to accept about the long period for me now, but i try to cope with stress comes form this part. I avoid alot of food types as they still worsen me. I think totally iam ok. How about you?