Jump to content
mustafa

mustafa: withdrawals

Recommended Posts

Gridley
4 minutes ago, rola said:

because I started two days ago and I have a headache 

rola,

 

I didn't find any mention of headaches being a side effect of fish oil.  It's possible, since we're all different.  You could stop for a day and see if the headache goes away.  Another option is to take a smaller dose and see if that helps.

 

Gridley

Share this post


Link to post
rola

Thank you, @Gridley
I'm going to try tomorrow. 
have a good day 😉

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hi @rola, never mind dear, the most important is you ❤️

Thank you @Gridley, I don't know why I don't bear the stimulation from omega for my symptomts, I have to stop, I have a local product for omega 3( which I told you about, before), it is less stimulating and don't know if this because the product is not effective or because it contains omega 3 only ( not with 6 and 9), 

I think I can't control my thoughts and ideas now so please forgive if I have tough words❤️.

Share this post


Link to post
Erell
On 12/13/2019 at 8:05 PM, mustafa said:

 

I think I can't control my thoughts and ideas now so please forgive if I have tough words❤️.

 I've never read tough words from you dear, you're a gem ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello my friends, all these current days, I feel like I have zero energy، like iam giving up my life. Sometimes ( and this is new symptom to happen to me during the day) I have severe depression episodes and have severe despair at this time, I feel I lost all my life and don't know what I will do tomorrow or today or what I should do in this life, I feel like lost and don't know what, when or where. All I know is that iam getting improved towards my original one but I then ask : iam getting myself back but why?, What I will do when iam back?.

Iam greatful to my knowledge about withdrawals, I think I weren't to bear any of these if I wasn't aware and hope I get there, to what after full recover.

Would anyone advise me about how to face depression or have better mood?, I'd appreciate it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17

I’m a very big believer in nutrition. I had tried to come off my medication 3 times before without any lifestyle/nutritional changes. This time I changed my nutrition and was able to fight back against the severe withdrawals and control them. I know I would not be off my medication still if I did not make these changes. 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
15 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

I’m a very big believer in nutrition. I had tried to come off my medication 3 times before without any lifestyle/nutritional changes. This time I changed my nutrition and was able to fight back against the severe withdrawals and control them. I know I would not be off my medication still if I did not make these changes. 

My dear coco, thank you for reminding me with nutrition benefits, I did forget it, I think I need to have a diet to safely cross this danger.

Thank you so much

How about you?, I hope you are as u wish ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 12/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, Erell said:

 I've never read tough words from you dear, you're a gem ❤️

Thank you erell, the gem is you ❤️, how are you today? 

__________________________________

My dear @Gridley, how to behave if I have very severe panic attacks and horror episodes? 

Have a good night for both of you,my dears.

Share this post


Link to post
Erell

Hi dear friend 

 

21 minutes ago, mustafa said:

 how to behave if I have very severe panic attacks and horror episodes? 

Are you having those symptoms? Or do you imagine the possible situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
24 minutes ago, mustafa said:

how to behave if I have very severe panic attacks and horror episodes? 

 

Several of the posts in the following links have suggestions for dealing with panic attacks. Read through the links and see which suggestions you think might be helpful to you.

Sudden fear, terror, panic, or anxiety from withdrawal ...

Ways to cope with daily anxiety - Surviving Antidepressants

Audio:  First Aid for Panic (4 minutes)

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17
54 minutes ago, mustafa said:

My dear coco, thank you for reminding me with nutrition benefits, I did forget it, I think I need to have a diet to safely cross this danger.

Thank you so much

How about you?, I hope you are as u wish ❤️

You are welcome. I forget as well. Over the weekend I went to a friendsmas gathering and ate some food I knew not to. The next day I felt crappy and had a blip of tinnitus, fatigue and headaches. Just a nice reminder to me that nutrition is powerful. 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
44 minutes ago, Erell said:

Hi dear friend 

 

Are you having those symptoms? Or do you imagine the possible situation?

Hi erell, I have them these days but not very strong, they become very very strong if I eat or drink any trigger, today I drank a cup of coffee, I had severe panic attack and told myself I will never drink coffee again during witudrawals.

Indeed, iam now sure i won't cross the danger until I have panic attacks and I think I have to try my best make them not severe to me. I understand when you advise me about the 'what if' case that it may add stress but because this depersonalization makes me can't control my brain, if my brain wants to be in panic attack, it will and if it doesn't want, it won't let it happen, this is still out of my control.

Tell me, how do you feel these days, I plan to force myself to go to work in January, I don't know how it would go but I will try .

My dear @Gridley, many thanks to you, iam sure I weren't to do any effort without your help to me, thank you gridley; you know, I think I must apologize to myself, when you advised me in your first comment into my thread to have magnesium, I found big calmness when having it but for some conditions I stopped it, I need to have it steadily to feel improvement.

     Hugs❤️

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Well, I didn't use to write about my good days in my thread, may be because I know I didn't reach full recover but it shouldn't be all pessimism, I also live good days and that night is good to may, I listen for songs and music, this is because I use magnesium again at small doses.

Hope you are all ok my friends ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17
3 hours ago, mustafa said:

Well, I didn't use to write about my good days in my thread, may be because I know I didn't reach full recover but it shouldn't be all pessimism, I also live good days and that night is good to may, I listen for songs and music, this is because I use magnesium again at small doses.

Hope you are all ok my friends ❤️

That is great! Yes, having the positives is beneficial. Unfortunately we see so much of the negatives because going through WDs is hard as hell. But the positives need to be documented! Glad you are enjoying some tunes!!! Have a good evening! 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello friends, 

Yesterday, I had a wonderful night 😍, it was really fantastic( thanks to magnesium).

Today I felt sad in some situations, it was very good for me to realize that this sadness comes from life events, from what I have suffered, I felt this sadness because I felt sorry to myself, that's really great, I still detached and physically numb but I will quote @Erell's phrase that the wall between me and my old self is getting thinner❤️.

Have a great day all of you ❤️.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Erell
24 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Yesterday, I had a wonderful night 😍, it was really fantastic

Great news !

 

And this :

25 minutes ago, mustafa said:

, that the wall between me and my old self is getting thinner❤️.

 😍

 

So glad for you ! Big hugs!

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17

Amazing!! Glad to hear! I love that feeling when you know that the emotion you feel is a normal human emotion for that situation! Especially after having them blunted for so long on medication! 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 12/18/2019 at 1:21 AM, Cocopuffz17 said:

Amazing!! Glad to hear! I love that feeling when you know that the emotion you feel is a normal human emotion for that situation! Especially after having them blunted for so long on medication! 

Yes coco, as much as iam sad because of what iam living during this journey, iam glad of being normal again, our normal creation is the best, nothing is better than being a normal human.

How are u today, hope you do well.

_____________________________________

Well, I decided to choose today(19/12/2019) to call it the start of being normal; I know i decided to stay alive when I made the decision to be off these poisons but today is different something, it is the first time to feel connected( even very very little) to myself❤️, I hope I can get-rid off psychological effects of this long journey after iam recovered.

Great day for all of you ❤️.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Erell

Wouah my friend ! 😍 i'm so glad To read this! You made my day! 

 

You'll find yourself back ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17

You will get there!!! Love the attitude! 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello my friends, today was a good day for me, I went to visit a friend in the town, I was detached but still able to force myself, I told myself: you did it before and it can never be harder than before to do, it will pass safely and any way,I won't give up easily.

I may have done this because my symptomts are down but anyway iam happy for the result 😍, this is the first time for me to feel, happy, depressed and even sad but I feel,I have emotions and strong emotions.

Iam still waiting for more improvent, afraid from the detachment feeling, sometimes I feel iam very scared and suicide ideas aren't refused but I hope my knowledge is stronger ❤️.

Good day for all of u.

Mustafa

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hi @Gridley

Do antipsychotics( when I was taking them with ADs) increase the withdrawal duration?

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
30 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Do antipsychotics( when I was taking them with ADs) increase the withdrawal duration?

Unfortunately, there is no way to predict the duration of withdrawal, no matter what the type of psychiatric drug taken.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello friends,

Today (28/12/2019) is also a new birth to me; the last night was of some fear to me but this is good if you read the thread of a depersonalized physically numb surviver.

Today, I went to the town to make some shopping, it was good to feel embarrassed from people ( this means iam connected to my world), for a very long time during withdrawals, my emotions were like dead and didn't feel any thing wonderful about love but this is greatly improved.

Waiting for more improvement.

You all have a great day❤️.

Mustafa

Share this post


Link to post
Giulietta

Hello Mustafa,


Thank you for the very considerate note. We don't know what tomorrow will bring. I am glad you made some progress with your trip into town.

 

I have not experienced any side effects, from fish oil (1200 mg taken 1/2 dose twice a day)

 

How is your vision and depersonalization?

 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
1 hour ago, Guilietta said:

Hello Mustafa,


Thank you for the very considerate note. We don't know what tomorrow will bring. I am glad you made some progress with your trip into town.

 

I have not experienced any side effects, from fish oil (1200 mg taken 1/2 dose twice a day)

 

How is your vision and depersonalization?

 

Hi guilietta, 

Thank you for dropping by my thread, 

My depersonalization is getting better but I still suffer organizing my ideas and recall.

I wonder, how you take 1/2 dose of fish oil, I know it is liquid in gelatine capsules, how you split?

Share this post


Link to post
Erell
16 hours ago, mustafa said:

 

My depersonalization is getting better

 

Hi dear friend, 

 

I'm so glad to read this ! ❤️

 

16 hours ago, mustafa said:

 

I wonder, how you take 1/2 dose of fish oil, I know it is liquid in gelatine capsules, how you split?

I don't know if it is how Guilietta use it, but you can find fish oil in liquid in bottle. With a syringe you can take the dose you want.

 

Hugs

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello friends,

now and as I remember, it took me 11 months before when I was off antidepressants( in 2014) for my all neuros to be fixed and that means my brain has a penalty of time ( 2 months ) to fix its neuros, I can't judge and compare whether these 2 months are enough or not, I don't have instead of waiting and keep going through hell.

Today I went from my flat to mid town to meet a friend, I couldn't handle the situation at all and it was a must to be back home as fast as possible.

This depersonalization is very disabling.

One more thing make me terrified @Altostrata, I can't remember anything, as usual in withdrawals, but I always wonder, what will be my reaction to these hidden memories, how will I deal with their pain and hurting?,  How will what I feel now be changed, what will my brain do to surprise me and make me feel again myself?, I hoped to have anxiety as shouting, less sleeping but not this depersonalization.

My recover from depersonalization is very weired; may be all symptomts are weired but depersonalization and as I think is most weired; recover from depersonalization isn't like to calm down, it is as you wake up from deep sleeping, iam very worried about the' final wake up cycle when my neuros are all fixed'

Don't know what to do instead of keep going.

 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 12/30/2019 at 11:21 AM, Erell said:

 

Hi dear friend, 

 

I'm so glad to read this ! ❤️

 

I don't know if it is how Guilietta use it, but you can find fish oil in liquid in bottle. With a syringe you can take the dose you want.

 

Hugs

Hi erell, 

Thank you for this, I searched for this product and finally found it, I have two choices, to open the gelatin capsule and divide it carefully or to buy the product; I did the first technique and have to thank @Guilietta when she told that she has half dose, I did this like her and felt great improvement on the small dose of omega 3, thank u guilietta❤️.

Happy new year for both of you😍😍😍,

Send me photos for your celebrations if this is possible.

I hope this year brings us the recover and peace my dears.

Take care of yourselfs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Giulietta
On 12/13/2019 at 12:25 PM, Gridley said:

I didn't find any mention of headaches being a side effect of fish oil.  It

 

Hello role,

I quite agree with Gridley. After taking Fish Oil for years (1200 mg) - I have never had any side effects, etc. whatsoever.

 

I have had headaches (most recently) as a (new) WD symptom. I expect this is a WD symptoms because head aches are one issue I haven't had since getting onto gabapentin close to 15 years ago.

 

I hope this information helps.  If you check my signature you might find some parallels.

 

G.

Share this post


Link to post
Giulietta
On 12/15/2019 at 8:30 PM, Cocopuffz17 said:

I’m a very big believer in nutrition

 

@mustafa

 

Happy New Year!

 

Here, here @Cocopuffz17. I've been told to stay away from refined carbs - particularly sugary treats. I find not eating sugary treats (cookies, pie, etc.) reduces anxiety and maybe other WD symptoms. Can't really comment on those.  Coffee (2 half-drunk cups a day) is somethign I don't want to abandon I have to admit. There is a lot of tanic acid in tea so I don't drink that....

Share this post


Link to post
rola
39 minutes ago, Guilietta said:

 

Hello role,

I quite agree with Gridley. After taking Fish Oil for years (1200 mg) - I have never had any side effects, etc. whatsoever.

 

I have had headaches (most recently) as a (new) WD symptom. I expect this is a WD symptoms because head aches are one issue I haven't had since getting onto gabapentin close to 15 years ago.

 

I hope this information helps.  If you check my signature you might find some parallels.

 

G.

hello, thank you for your intervention;

I have been using fish oil to see if this is what is causing me headaches and actually it is not .

I hope you're all right and thank you for being here for us.

rola 😘

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 1/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, Guilietta said:

 

@mustafa

 

Happy New Year!

 

Here, here @Cocopuffz17. I've been told to stay away from refined carbs - particularly sugary treats. I find not eating sugary treats (cookies, pie, etc.) reduces anxiety and maybe other WD symptoms. Can't really comment on those.  Coffee (2 half-drunk cups a day) is somethign I don't want to abandon I have to admit. There is a lot of tanic acid in tea so I don't drink that....

Hi guilietta, thank u very much, I do find this, sugar is a great worsener of symptomts especially in big amounts.

How are u now, I hope u have made big progress.

___________________________________

Welly dear friends and @Gridley, today I was back to stay with my family for some days, I thought I had good and very good improvement, the first time for me to focus on my road to where I ride to visit my parents, felt not hugely detached like before.

I can now say that 85% or more from my neurosmitters are fixed😘😘😍.

Iam waiting for more improvement, afraid of the problem of awareness but have no choice to keep going and this time, I like going through this journey.

Happy new year for all of u and lets do it in 2020😍

Mustafa.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley

That's great news, Mustafa.  You are well along the road to recovery.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello @Gridley, I hope you are ok ❤️.

Is melatonin ok for sleeping !? 

At what dose should I have it for this purpose..

Sorry for bothering u gridley.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
1 hour ago, mustafa said:

Is melatonin ok for sleeping !? 

It is not a bother.

 

Yes, it can be very helpful for sleeping.  It's very important not to take too much, because then it can have a paradoxical effect (keep you awake).  From what I've read and my personal experience, a very small dose works best.  One study shows that  0.3mg is ideal.  Unfortunately,  melatonin comes in much large doses usually.  I have a 1mg pill that I cut into 1/4's - to make a 2.5mg dose.  

 

I don't know if you can order from Amazon in Egypt, but this is a link for 0.3 melatonin:

 

(available on Amazon) is exactly 0.3 mg. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy