Jump to content
mustafa

mustafa: withdrawals

Recommended Posts

Erell
On 1/8/2020 at 6:40 PM, mustafa said:

 

I can now say that 85% or more from my neurosmitters are fixed😘😘😍.

Wouaw!!! This is huge !

how glad I am to read this! See how much you've healed?!

Keep on the good work dear friend, we will get there ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 1/11/2020 at 7:14 PM, Erell said:

Wouaw!!! This is huge !

how glad I am to read this! See how much you've healed?!

Keep on the good work dear friend, we will get there ❤️

Thank u erell, how are u!? 

I hope you are stable now ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello @Gridley, I hope u are ok ❤️.

For a long time iam not on SA because depreonalization may disable me but everything is still ok ..

I have a question pls that if we said I will go through a number of waves before iam totally neurosmitters recovered, can I have symptomts in the last waves like those ones in the first wave immediately after tapering the drug!?

Thanks in advance gridley for all your support to me ❤️❤️.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hi @Altostrata,

Would u pls answer my above question to gridley and sorry for this .

Good day ❤️.

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

Mustafa, you may have waves and windows for a long time. The windows should start to get longer and waves shorter.

 

We don't refer to neurotransmitters. Your entire body is fixing itself, with your nervous system inside.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
5 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Mustafa, you may have waves and windows for a long time. The windows should start to get longer and waves shorter.

 

We don't refer to neurotransmitters. Your entire body is fixing itself, with your nervous system inside.

Thanks alto so much ❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello my dear friends, I hope everyone of you is progressed and very fine.

Some days are very easy and gentle and the others are hard, the magnitude is the disabling isn't too big and I can neglect alot of things that were terrible and very disabling before; I like that idea that in the near future ( as I hope), I will do everything with no problem and with no need to hang on or push myself.

I know there still hard times, but iam so happy that I could remeber alot of actions and my head isn't that hugely numbed, it is greatly relaxed compared to before.

Iam still despite this progress afraid of the idea of losting the (I or me), don't know how should I behave after iam ok but I will try mybest to remove stress and keep hanging .

I hope all of u have great times.

Mustafa 

Share this post


Link to post
Erell

I'm pretty sure that when you'll Feel good you won't ask yourself how To brave, and that you'll just enjoy life, stronger than ever 😏

Hang on my friend, it sounds like you're on the good path ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Vegalia

Hello Mustafa, 

 

Courage. Erell is right. 

 

Vega. 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 1/26/2020 at 7:25 PM, Erell said:

I'm pretty sure that when you'll Feel good you won't ask yourself how To brave, and that you'll just enjoy life, stronger than ever 😏

Hang on my friend, it sounds like you're on the good path ❤

 

On 1/26/2020 at 8:54 PM, Vegalia said:

Hello Mustafa, 

 

Courage. Erell is right. 

 

Vega. 

My dear friends,

Thanks for your kind supportive words and actually I remember your words when I feel despair, they become like ignitors for me to have some energy.

I know that the way I think in, is due to withdrawals. Some times iam disappointed from this flipped process and that I have no choice instead of feeling and living every moment, sometimes I say: what if I sleep for months and wake up to find my brain is fixed ; I know it is silly but I hate my suffer and hate the depersonalization to be my suffer.

Iam still aware and still want to stay alive and didn't lose my hope or become crazy, I hope we are all there soon ❤️

Mustafa.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Giulietta
On 1/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, mustafa said:

I know that the way I think in, is due to withdrawals

 

On 1/27/2020 at 5:12 PM, mustafa said:

didn't lose my hope or become crazy, I hope we are all there soon

 

Hello Mustafa,

 

As @Erell said, courage is key and putting ourselves first are things we must do. Don't you find it amazing how our feelings go up and down in the short period of an afternoon (or less!). One thing I try to remember to tell myself is that the unhappiness, the anxiety, etc.  will pass. And it does. I know it will/may come back and eventually more happy feelings. Keep having positive expectations - not merely hope - but expectations and are getting better now.  :)

 

 😎....

Share this post


Link to post
Armorall

My healing thoughts are with you @mustafa

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

@Guilietta, @Armorall, @rola, @Erell , @Vegalia @Altostrata

Thanks for all of u my dear friends for your kind supportive words.

Really I don't know what is going to happen; since a week ago and to now, I have very high depression and depersonalization, sometimes I feel very very terrified and other times I feel that even writing about my problem on SA is of no benefit ( this is due to depression) and there my depersdion starts to raise .

Iam very afraid from the same idea, iam losing of self, losing me.

During ally suffer, I was feeling that I wasn't created at all and nothing is required from me in this life and now I wonder and ask myself which I don't know it until now, what will happen, what will happen to break this feeling for me and if something happened like ( ohhhh, what happened to u Mustafa and I wake up), will this be easy or will be with huge depression and terror from this itself.

Iam sorry for my negative words and hope all of us recover soon

❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Armorall

Mustafa- you are one of the most optimistic people I've met on here and for good reason. Remember the saying that when we are in a wave, we feel like we've always been in one, and that's not true.

Go back over your thread and see how many victories you've had.

You said you felt 85% healed! You've gained ground. Just remember the wave will pass! Then you will go back to your good baseline. Think of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Giulietta
13 hours ago, mustafa said:

Iam sorry for my negative words and hope all of us recover soon

 

Dear Mustafa,

 

I will send you a PM. We all have a lot of consecutive (one day after another) days of despair, depersonalization and the rest of this misery. 

 

You are in a wave and it's going to pass.  I looked at this again yesterday since I needed a reminder about how this works...

 

 

guilietta

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello all my friends,

I hope you are all ok and scored alot of improvent .

Good news for me ( but I never forget the idea of what after nerves fixing)

I measure my improvement by how much my head is pressed and tensed.

During all thus pressure feelings, I had vision problems and what is new that I feel this pressure at the front of my eyes, now and only now, I feel a pressure in my eye nerves which means iam close to nervous recover; I only know that this simple thing may need at least 2 months to happen but what makes me still bothered is that iam still frozen, feelings from time to time but it is still as if iam not aware that iam in withdrawals, my whole suffer was that my brain is behaving as if there is no suffer at all and my brain is not nervous because what iam in; my whole suffer was that despite iam disabled and can't do any activity, there is no response from my brain like iam frozen.

May be this must be the situation until all my nerves are fixed but the terrifying question, what after my nerves be fixed, I will respond, how this respond will be?, This is my big fear, iam still afraid and await for an horror episode because this is the logical thing to happen.

Any recommendations please @Gridley@Altostrata, I would appreciate your advice❤️.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 2/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, Guilietta said:

 

Dear Mustafa,

 

I will send you a PM. We all have a lot of consecutive (one day after another) days of despair, depersonalization and the rest of this misery. 

 

You are in a wave and it's going to pass.  I looked at this again yesterday since I needed a reminder about how this works...

 

 

guilietta

Hi guilietta, 

Thank u for supporting me,

I usually watch this video to also remind myself that what happens to me is logical in WDs, and it usually gave me hope and made me quiet.

Iam very sorry I don't pass by your thread; excuse me old, I only find difficulty in giving advices these days because I feel lost, 

I hope I get better to be able to connect effectively with u and all my friends.

Take care of yourself please❤️

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 2/6/2020 at 7:12 AM, Armorall said:

Mustafa- you are one of the most optimistic people I've met on here and for good reason. Remember the saying that when we are in a wave, we feel like we've always been in one, and that's not true.

Go back over your thread and see how many victories you've had.

You said you felt 85% healed! You've gained ground. Just remember the wave will pass! Then you will go back to your good baseline. Think of that.

Thank u armorall for your support to me, I think your support always remove alot of my stress.

How are u !?

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

Looks like you're improving, mustafa. If you're feeling better, why are you making yourself worry over something no one can answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
11 hours ago, mustafa said:

because this is the logical thing to happen.

It is not necessarily the logical thing to happen.  There is no logic in withdrawal, at least that we are aware of.  Symptoms are going to come and go.  That is the natural pattern of recovery.  You're doing better, Mustafa.  No need to worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Vegalia

Hi @mustafa

 

Keep hope. :)

 

I know it is difficult, too long...

 

you are drugs free, that is wonderful. Isn't it?

 

I hope the best for you and always improvement.

 

Vega.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hello @Gridley and @Altostrata,

These days, I only became sleeping for just very few anxious hours and I wake up very tired and along the day, I feel low energy , I think my blood pressure becomes low but I didn't measure it .

After 2 months, it will be Ramadan which is a month that we are fasting in and I have to stay without food from 4 am to 6 pm and I can't bear this just because iam of very low energy and this affects my blood pressure and makes it low .

What should I have for the pressure problems, once before I was prescribed midodrine for this purpose and I plan to consult him again.

Iam not able to take vitamins now because iam still sensitive, and I ordered melatonin today to be able to sleep to have some rest.

Do u recommend anything !!

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
13 minutes ago, mustafa said:

I ordered melatonin today

 

We recommend starting with a very low dose, perhaps 0.25mg.  Too much melatonin can have a paradoxical effect and keep you awake.  I took 3mg once and it made me activated and kept me awake.  I recently cut my dose from 0.5mg in half, to 0.25 and am sleeping better.

 

Low doses of melatonin sometimes aren't available, and you may have to use a pill cutter.  It's easier to reduce a tablet rather than a capsule.

 

Melatonin for sleep  

 

Any determination about blood pressure medications would need to be between you and your doctor.  The following link is about non-drug methods for reducing blood pressure,

 

Non-drug treatments for high blood pressure - Symptoms and ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
On 2/12/2020 at 2:21 PM, Vegalia said:

Hi @mustafa

 

Keep hope. :)

 

I know it is difficult, too long...

 

you are drugs free, that is wonderful. Isn't it?

 

I hope the best for you and always improvement.

 

Vega.

 

 

Thank u my dear for your words.

The duration is a very bad thing, I am think this long period suffering can it self be tiring but no escape.

I hope you are ok too

Take care of yourself .

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata
9 hours ago, mustafa said:

After 2 months, it will be Ramadan which is a month that we are fasting in and I have to stay without food from 4 am to 6 pm and I can't bear this just because iam of very low energy and this affects my blood pressure and makes it low .

 

mustafa, doesn't your religion have a compassionate exemption from fasting for health reasons?

 

If fasting makes you sick, perhaps you shouldn't do it. I wouldn't add drugs to compensate for low blood sugar from fasting.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

compassionate exemption from fasting for health reasons?

 

Yes altostrata, there is .

It is just u don't want to not fast because I feel sad but my religion gives me a permission to not fast if iam tired .

I just want to live the atmosphere because it is the most fantastic month for me and full of joy, I only don't want to feel not fasting .

Do you recommend not having drug if iam sick, and I shouldn't fast if iam extremely tired?

 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

 @Gridley, @Altostrata  if I update my description of my withdrawals, it would be :

i have a very bad depersonalization and the neurosmitters that are responsible of feeling and awareness and feeling the( Mustafa) were totally not working and are being repaired.

I know that these neuros would take a number of months, 13, 14 or more; during all this period I feel Iam sleeping, not in the world at all and at the moment that the last neurosmitter is fixef, I will feel like I woke up from this sleeping, I know that this is what will happen because I felt it once during the WDs but not all the neuros were fixed .

the moment iam mostly afraid of is just after my last neuro is fixed, this moment terrifies me and believe me, right now, I can't stand against these feelings or do anything towards them.

i know you can do nothing for me my dears but I only need to write this down.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa

Hi @Gridley,

Would u pls recommend a solution or a drug for stomach issues.

At night, I have problems with my stomach which hinders me sleep.

Thank u ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
11 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Would u pls recommend a solution or a drug for stomach issues.

Mustafa, I'm afraid that is really beyond what we know anything about.

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17
26 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Hi @Gridley,

Would u pls recommend a solution or a drug for stomach issues.

At night, I have problems with my stomach which hinders me sleep.

Thank u ❤️

Nutrition changes worked for me. Have you tried a lectin free diet? 

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
11 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Nutrition changes worked for me. Have you tried a lectin free diet? 

Hi Coco, 

I want to thank you for focusing on nuitrition change, this is a real great help for reducing symptomts but still a trouble that all the foods I can't get and as u advised me, 

Iam fasting at night but from 8 not 6, have pistachios and walnuts in the morning but I can't stop some foods because I should feel satiety; whenever it is possible, I eat carrots to feel full but I can't be on the diet all the time..

One technique I try to fall asleep is staying away from any hinder of melatonin secretion, I close the lights and my mobile phone and stay in darkness and I succeeded all the time.

Iam persuaded up on experiences that nuitrition helps alot and as u remind me, I will get alot of carrots again to makes me feel full and not hungery.

Thank u Coco so much.

How are u feeling my dear !!

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
11 hours ago, Gridley said:

Mustafa, I'm afraid that is really beyond what we know anything about.

Thank u my friend, I know there is no known solution for this problem, I was only asking about a drug for calming my colon activity a bit down.

But I think there isn't, I will try to apply the techniques I learnt on SA to be calm and fall asleep.

Hugs

Share this post


Link to post
Cocopuffz17
4 hours ago, mustafa said:

Hi Coco, 

I want to thank you for focusing on nuitrition change, this is a real great help for reducing symptomts but still a trouble that all the foods I can't get and as u advised me, 

Iam fasting at night but from 8 not 6, have pistachios and walnuts in the morning but I can't stop some foods because I should feel satiety; whenever it is possible, I eat carrots to feel full but I can't be on the diet all the time..

One technique I try to fall asleep is staying away from any hinder of melatonin secretion, I close the lights and my mobile phone and stay in darkness and I succeeded all the time.

Iam persuaded up on experiences that nuitrition helps alot and as u remind me, I will get alot of carrots again to makes me feel full and not hungery.

Thank u Coco so much.

How are u feeling my dear !!


You are welcome! That is great that you see improvements. 
 

That is smart with the phone. I put my phone on night shift and it reduces the blue light which helps, but eliminating it altogether is better! 
 

I am feeling good. I have had my nutrition at about 99% compliant and I ate crappy yesterday and feel it today. K have completely eliminated liquor until I feel way better. I will get through this!  Thank you for asking! 
 

Everyday that passes is another day closer to being healed ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Altostrata

mustafa, please don't worry about your neurotransmitters, what's going on is a lot more complicated.

 

Is your stomach hurting from fasting? If so, you should stop fasting. Please look in the Symptoms and Self-Care forum for discussions of stomach problems.

Share this post


Link to post
mustafa
10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

mustafa, please don't worry about your neurotransmitters, what's going on is a lot more complicated.

 

Is your stomach hurting from fasting? If so, you should stop fasting. Please look in the Symptoms and Self-Care forum for discussions of stomach problems.

Hi altostrata,

My stomach hurts as I think because of WDs, when I eat anything that known to worsen the symptoms, contains sugar or foods that I feel heavy to my stomach, I feel huge stress, problems in swallowing and throat and there, I stop all the food and stay calm as much as I can.

I have no problem for short time fasting and I actually fast from 8 pm to 5am and sleep at 5 but I think I would have problem because fasting in Ramadan would be long and because of stress, I think I won't have much sleep and then j would feel low sugar in blood, I would consult a doctor for this problem because I want to fast and if there is no solution and I will harm myself, I will stop fasting sure.

My stomach is hurting me like if to wake up nervous from bed and you had no enough sleep ..

 

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy