mustafa: withdrawals

mustafa

• Administrator

You go to sleep at 5 a.m.?

What foods hurt your stomach? Eating simple chicken and rice, not spicy, is probably best if your stomach is hurting.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

You go to sleep at 5 a.m.?

What foods hurt your stomach? Eating simple chicken and rice, not spicy, is probably best if your stomach is hurting.

Hi alto,

I may go earlier, at 12 am but I start to feel sleep at 5 .

Thank u, I would try the chicken with rice

I still need your advice concerning having a drug to help me fast, I may be in need to it for only 10 days until I familiar to fasting but the first days, I will feel tired because the low sugar in blood.

Do u think it is a problem to have a drug or no problem !?

Edit: iam not sure about the foods but the top trusted food for me are:

Apple, carrots, milk is no worsener for me, pistachios and walnuts and may be eggs,

And sure that these foods are worsening me: 

Onion, garlic, bread and alot of the grains.

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

Hello mustafa,

Savor the  good days - write them down on a piece of paper and keep so you can see it daily. Remember to look at it when you are having a bad day. I am going nto make the same kind of list (in addition to a separate list of big problem days!).

A few comments from my personal experience and I hope I don't come across in an unpleasant way. I am short on time and want to pass some info along:

• Blood pressure: goes up and down and is a known WD symptom. I stopped a very low dose of blood pressure medicine because mine was too low. Some days the blood pressure is on the high side. I need to see the MD about this given my particular health situation and evaluate whether to resume the medication.
  • Blood glucose: this may also be affected by WD. Check with your MD for advice. People all over he world have glood glucose problems and not due to WD. You may be told to test your blood glucose at home (if you aren't already. One thing people with low blood sugar may be asked to do is have a glass of orange juice. It has natural sugar in it.
  • Fasting: This is your personal decision. If it was a religious holiday here and fasting was required of me - and I had a medical condition that required eating, I would eat. You see that you are having stomach problems now and I think fasting will make it worse I think.

Your body is fixing itself and it has a lot of systems to work on. I undestand it does one at a time - which is why some of us have months of this and are more affected that others. 

I have been thinking of you.

Hugs,

g.

• Administrator

mustafa, I cannot recommend a drug to help you fast. As you know, we're about minimizing drugs here, not adding drugs to enable voluntary activities such as fasting.

Do not fast if it makes you sick, you're willfully hurting yourself.

If you're not going to sleep until 5 a.m., you could be hurting yourself. Your body is designed to be active during the day. When you contradict your natural cycles, it can affect how you feel.

Your stomach problems are also beyond the scope of this site. See our Symptoms and Self-care forum  for discussions about digestive problems.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

On 2/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, Guilietta said:

Savor

Hi guilietta,

I already do this and when I have a good time, I write down it to remind myself later that iam close to recover.

I don't know how to be like u, you immediately introduce support to me and always support me into my thread. Thank u so much, iam always thinking of u too.

I decided not to fast if it would be tiring and because fasting was one reason for me to start the toxic antidepressants these; it would be no problem if I stop fasting to save myself. 

How about u?, What do u feel now?

i wasn't on a certain drug all the period. i took many drugs many times and for no very long period but to simplify.

--fluvoxamine maleate100 mg + amisulpride 200mg------started july 2012 and total taper in february 2015 ( 9 months without drugs then)

--sertraline 100mg -------started november 2015 and total taper (withoud reduction slowly) in november 2016( 4 months withoud drugs then).

--sertraline 100mg + quetiabine 25mg ( started in mars 2016 and for 7 months) then fluvoxamine maleate 100mg again for another 7months and after that a something like to use every drug for 14 days and for about 1.5 years.

--my last drug was trintellix 10 mg ( used it in 12/2018and total taper in 4/2019).

symptomts i have now ( bad concentration and problems in short and long memory+ bad depersonalization).

15 hours ago, Altostrata said:

mustafa, I cannot recommend a drug to help you fast. As you know, we're about minimizing drugs here, not adding drugs to enable voluntary activities such as fasting.

Do not fast if it makes you sick, you're willfully hurting yourself.

If you're not going to sleep until 5 a.m., you could be hurting yourself. Your body is designed to be active during the day. When you contradict your natural cycles, it can affect how you feel.

Your stomach problems are also beyond the scope of this site. See our Symptoms and Self-care forum  for discussions about digestive problems.

Thanks altostrata so much, 

If iam tired when fasting, I would stop fasting as I want all the journey of withdrawals to pass safely and I don't want to enter a calculations region again .

No problem if I not fast to save my life and overcome this period safely.

Have a good day my dear.

4 hours ago, mustafa said:

I don't know how to be like u, you immediately introduce support to me and always support me into my thread

Hi Mustafa,

I follow you - you can quick this on the top of a person's thread - and set to see when you respond to something I say. You need to quote me in a message so I know to check. 

Otherwise I have a list of a few people I check in with if I don't hear from them. 😉 

I like to see how you are doing and thinkn you might feel particularly alone esp. since there aren't so many from Egypt on SA. 🙂

4 hours ago, mustafa said:

If iam tired when fasting, I would stop fasting as I want all the journey of withdrawals to pass safely and I don't want to enter a calculations region again .

No problem if I not fast to save my life and overcome this period safely.

Well said. Food is fuel. Your body must have it to function and repair itself. This year you can forego fasting - so that next year you can.

Thank you for the kindwishes. I am grateful every decent day I have - and others not so good - well I am despondent, very unhappy but know I will get better.

G.

6 hours ago, Guilietta said:

like to see how you are doing and thinkn you might feel particularly alone esp. since there aren't so many from Egypt on SA. 🙂

Hi guilietta,

Unfortunately, iam sure that alot of Egyptians suffer from being on antidepressants, when I was visiting psychiatrists and I see the other patients who were coming with their families, it was very easy to distinguish the person who is patient from his family that his face is always dark; this is an evidence that no one is ok on antidepressants.

I can say that all these patients who are tired from ADs don't know what to do and most of them decide to stay all his age on antidepresanst for no reason, he only want to stay alive.

The majority of Egyptians and eastern nations are known to be patient and their lives may be very poor and eat bad food but, they live whatever the conditions were.

I don't want to talk about cultures here, it isn't the topic but this is a big issue ( the antidepressants and patients tired from them).

I have no problem dealing with u, I feel no big difference in cultures( for me), it was to be helpful if I have friends here from any Arabic countries but no problem; all my age, I was looking forward to having western friends and now I have all of u, I like this ❤️.

I know about the following button on SA, I wanted to say that you are always seeking for helping other members and people, it is very kind of u .

Good night and have wonderful night guilietta.

26 minutes ago, mustafa said:

I can say that all these patients who are tired from ADs don't know what to do and most of them decide to stay all his age on antidepresanst for no reason, he only want to stay alive.

Hello Mustafa,

I can't speak for the people in the psych offices I have been in. It seems to me that some people find that ADs improve their quality of life and they accept the side effects, etc. Other patients, like you, me and fellow members on SA, want to get off these drugs, and are having a hard time of it - but know we will get there. 😉

1 hour ago, mustafa said:

I feel no big difference in cultures( for me), it was to be helpful if I have friends here from any Arabic countries but no problem; all my age, I was looking forward to having western friends and now I have all of u, I like this ❤️.

Likewise!

It is nice to be helpful to others. 🙂

I wish you a good night, Mustafa

• Administrator

I'm doing well, mustafa, thank you. I'm extremely busy, maybe too much.

New updates and severe panic attacks started from today, 

Iam insisting not to have any type of any drugs to stop these panicks.

I hope they are not so severe to that limit iam obliged to have a drug, 

I will bear as much as I can.

Good night for all of u my dears .

• Mentor

You can do it! I found nutrition is essential to controlling mental health. Especially coming off of medication. I know I would of not been able to get off this medication without following The Plant Paradox by Dr.Gundry. All the best! 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello dear Mustafa 

I'm sorry about this rough symptom.

From what I read, you've tried fasting : it may have destabilised a bit your CNS.

have you stopped fasting ?

Terror and panic have been my main symptom : I know how hard it is To handle, but, believe me it is possible. 

Try To distract as much as you can : watching Nice videos,  gardening,  making puzzles...and take it one day at a time, one hour at a time.

As everything else, it Will pass :)

You're not "obliged" To have a drug : you can bear this without drugs. 

as you know, a drug could destabilised further your CNS.

best To keep everything stable  : no drug, regular food and bedtime routine.

Thinking of you dear Mustafa ❤

Edited by Erell

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my friends, 

It has been 1 months since I visited my profile or wrote updated but the days are normal as withdrawals.

When I watch the video of the healing patterns of antidepressants, I love the text of "for countless number of times, you will be convinced that no improvement at all is taking place", that is very true with me. During those times of windows, I feel Iam very very near from recover but after I enter a new wave, ally problems with no exception are back, but I understand this well..

I don't know if anybody can answer my question but when iam with my parents in my old home, I feel that my symptomts are ×4 and aren't bearable at all, when iam with parents, it becomes impossible to spend a full week and obliged to be back to stay alone again..

I know that the answer of this question may be beyond the scope of SA..

I still have the problems of loss of emotions,weakness and losing the 'I'.

Since 1 week, I could remember a very close actions that happened 1.5 year ago and that was impossible to me to remember and I always tell myself that the last waves are soon and I will be free very soon but, this feeling comes and go and I can't estimate after how much, I will be ok.

Well, I hope that after my neuros are oo that I can hang on and deal as if nothing happened..

I hope all of us recover .

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening alto @Altostrata and gridley @Gridley.

How are u!?

I hope you are ok .

please and iam sorry for repeating asking for the same advice but I highly trust your knowledge and want to get your advice.

So my inquiry is do u think that having drugs for normalizing the blood pressure is harmful during withdrawlas, what if I wanted to fast and decided to have a drug to compensate the blood sugar and keep your attention that the blood pressure drop may also happen to me even if iam not fasting so, I may be in need for the drug too to help me overcome the symptomts.

So, do u think having a drug for this is dangerous and may worsen my symptomts or it is ok to have it with moderate problems ?

I know how busy u are but please, take some time to answer me back .

Thank u.

• Moderator Emeritus

@mustafa

Whether you take a drug for high blood pressure is a matter between you and your doctor.  We cannot diagnose whether or not they are necessary for you.  Drugs of any sort can have an effect on withdrawal.

Non-drug treatments for high blood pressure - Symptoms and ...

I wouldn't recommend fasting during withdrawal.  It can be a shock to your system, and in withdrawal we recommend stability without big changes of any sort.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Hello,

I would like to find support and guidance in weaning Anafranil
Is there experience with this medicine?

Xanax 0,5mg 1999-2019 a Xanax 0,5mg paar korda kuus, vajadusel

Cymbalta 30mg 2012-25.04.2018 kitsenev 2-3 kuud,rasked sümptomid 1 nädal pärast viimast annust

Amitriptüliin 25mg 25.05.18-20.01.19 ,kitsenev 2-3 kuuga, unetus, paanika-ärevus, segasusseisund, iiveldus

Valdoxan 25mg 10.02.19-10.03.19, ei stabiliseerinud olukorda, Lorasepaam 10.02.19-20.02.19 vajadusel üleöö

Brintellix 5mg 10.03.19-30.06.19 ,ei stabiliseerinud olukorda, hirme, segasust ja unetust, olin haiglas 1 nädal

Olansapiin 5mg 01.03.19-02.08.19,unetuse leevendamiseks suureneb segasus, suureneb depressioon, tekib raske akatiisia Cymbalta 30mg 30.06.19-01.08.19,ei tööta enam, olukord ei stabiliseeru, jälle haiglas 2 nädalat

Levomepromasiin 5mg 03.08.19-20.12.19 aitas magada, kuid suurendas segadust ja depressiooni

Anafraniil 75mg03.08.19-15.12.19  15.12.19 , 35mg  17.05.20  , 27mg 01.01.21 16.07.21 oli päevane A19 mg 01.04.22 11mg 01.11.22 8,6mg, 01.11.23 6,5mg 01.01.24 5mg

• Moderator Emeritus

@Estman

Estman,  

Please start your own Introduction topic and I can address your question.  Here are instructions:

Please start a topic about yourself in this forum 1 

Edited by Gridley

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• Administrator

mustafa, did a doctor recommend a blood pressure drug for you? What drug is it?

Do you have high blood pressure? Is the drug to treat your high blood pressure or is it for you to take occasionally to calm down?

2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

mustafa, did a doctor recommend a blood pressure drug for you? What drug is it?

Do you have high blood pressure? Is the drug to treat your high blood pressure or is it for you to take occasionally to calm down?

Hi altostrata, 

The problem is low blood pressure not high blood pressure and that happens to me when iam too much time without food.

So when iam fasting, I feel tired because I stayed alot of time without food.

I know that I shouldn't fast but believe be that not fasting would make me annoyed because everyone surround me will be fasting and iam the only one who won't be fasting.

The atmosphere it self would bother me to be not fasting so I think fasting and living the atmosphere would help but I still need for advice about if the situation is serious.

Altostarat my doctor said that I would take a drug called " midodrine", and I hope I typed it true but it is a drug for increasing  the  blood pressure which is low as a result of stress and hunger ..

Do u think this drug which is to help me stay long time without feeling low energy as a result of not having food, do u think is harmful or it is ok to have and no problem.

I wanted to take a dose and see and after that I decide but I won't do until I get the information or the experience which says: no problem and go ahead..

Please note again: the blood is for raising the blood pressure not for make it down ..

10 hours ago, Gridley said:

@mustafa

Whether you take a drug for high blood pressure is a matter between you and your doctor.  We cannot diagnose whether or not they are necessary for you.  Drugs of any sort can have an effect on withdrawal.

Non-drug treatments for high blood pressure - Symptoms and ...

I wouldn't recommend fasting during withdrawal.  It can be a shock to your system, and in withdrawal we recommend stability without big changes of any sort.

Hi gridley, 

Thank u for your advice, 

Fasting starts from 4:20 am to 6 pm and during this period i sleep some hours.

The problem is that when I wake up, I stay without food for about 6 or 7 hours and that makes me totally tired and my energy is very very low, 

My doctor adviced me to have " midodrine" which is a blood to make me not tired and bear the problem of the abscenece of food for alot of time and also adviced me to have good food and eat and feel satisfied during not fasting time. He told me the drug is safe, but I still want to get the ok from u and altostrata so, if u have an experience with this drug, please tell me.

I need to remind u like I did above.

My problem isn't high blood pressure, 

It is low blood pressure ....

@Altostrata

I may be using wrong vocabularies and that make u not understand me,

Iam so sorry for this ...

• Administrator

mustafa, I've told you twice before, we're not going to counsel you about drugs you can take while you're fasting.

This is not our field of expertise. Besides, if you're making yourself sick, you're not taking care of yourself. You are making your own problems. We cannot help you with that.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:19 AM, Altostrata said:

mustafa, I've told you twice before, we're not going to counsel you about drugs you can take while you're fasting.

This is not our field of expertise. Besides, if you're making yourself sick, you're not taking care of yourself. You are making your own problems. We cannot help you with that.

Thank u altostrata,

Definitely no one would seek to harm himself.

I would talk to my doctor and see. 

I become so tired when not eating for too much time so, I should normalize between the time iam fasting and my case and symptomts and of course I won't harm myself, it is impossible to do.

If the fasting time is accepted for me, I would do and if not, then sure I won't fast.. 

I was only asking about the type of drug itself and it's results on the symptomts even if iam taking it without fasting, I was asking generally but I understand that no high experience in this field..

Thanks again and iam sorry for the lot disturb alto ❤️.

• Administrator

Drugs that lower blood pressure will make you more tired. They all need to be tapered when you want to go off.

Hello my dear friends, 

Hello @Gridley& @Altostrata

I would like to tell u first that I tried midodrine but the result was too bad and I had only one tab and stopped this.

One more thing to say and as my abilities of recording and noticing are higher, I could notice that my mental phase and my mood is mainly affected by the effort of my legs; if I do alot of effort on my legs, my mood is worse and if the effort is great,then I feel too depressed.

Today, I travelled back to stay with parents and I tried to relax my legs and it was great to find that relaxing the legs improved my mood..

I need to search more how to comfort my legs alot, and not to do alot of effort on legs..

Thanks for all of u.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:17 PM, Altostrata said:

Drugs that lower blood pressure will make you more tired. They all need to be tapered when you want to go off.

Aha yes alto, that's true.

Thank u so much .

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, mustafa said:

not to do alot of effort on legs..

Yes, be gentle with yourself.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

My dear friends,

Tomorrow night will be the first suhur in Ramadan.

For alot of times, I wished and hoped and expected to be recovered by ramadan 2020 but not yet..

My biggest problems are sleeping( if I don't sleep well and if I wake up late, my depersonalization is bigger) and the bigger and bigger problem is feeling like iam lost and will get myself back in a pool of terror and horror; I really afraid of this moment but sometimes I feel ok but the horror is alot .

Still waiting and trying to cope..

Hope all of you are ok ❤️.

• Mentor

Hi @mustafa 
You have done such an amazing job coming off these meds. 
Try to focus on that, and you sure should be proud of yourself. I know it’s frustrating to be waiting for some kind of sign of healing sign, but unfortunately for many of us here, it takes a lot of time. We will get there, one day at a time. 
What helps me is meditating and trying to be in the now, that’s all we have🙏
Take good care of yourself

Best wishes 

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

16 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

Hi @mustafa 
You have done such an amazing job coming off these meds. 
Try to focus on that, and you sure should be proud of yourself. I know it’s frustrating to be waiting for some kind of sign of healing sign, but unfortunately for many of us here, it takes a lot of time. We will get there, one day at a time. 
What helps me is meditating and trying to be in the now, that’s all we have🙏
Take good care of yourself

Best wishes 

Hi Hanna, 

Thanks for passing by and encouraging me, 70% of our bearing abilities comes from sharing experiences as I think.

Thank u so much❤️.

Yes, iam trying to live the now as much as iam able to; don't think of the future alot because this brings stress and I never forget, it is a big challenge and not easy at all.

Se days are gentle and others are moderate hell but iam still able to face and bear, I hope u are able to❤️.

Take good care of yourself too.

Good night dear .

Hi @Gridley, and @Altostrata,

Today and up on your advice, iam not fasting because this is the true decision; iam really shocked of being not fasting and eating during the day instead of fasting but really, I don't want to make calculations again and again; fasting will tire me and as you advised before, I have to make my CNS stabilized as far as i can.

I have a license to break my fast so I will use it..

I have some stress comes from not fasting but I hope I overcome it.

Thank u and thanks for all members for their support ❤️.

Dear @Gridley and @Altostrata, I hope you are fine..

Sometimes iam in a deadly panic attacks, how should I behave in such situation !? 

Thank u so much ❤️.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, mustafa said:

deadly panic attacks

What does this mean, mustafa? How often does this happen, how long does it last, at what time of day? Does anything trigger it?

18 hours ago, Altostrata said:

What does this mean, mustafa? How often does this happen, how long does it last, at what time of day? Does anything trigger it?

Hello altostra,

I mean the panic attack have very high leve and are strong panick attacks.

They often happen at night and they last for minutes may be or may be more.

They are triggered by poor sleep quality and time i sleep and wake up( but i cant control when to sleep and when to wake up as u are expecting), and are triggered by alot of foods..

Another thing which bothers me is that when iam in a panick attack, drinking water triggers this too( the panicks)and hugely, and i become afraid of foods.

The list of foods cocopuffzz advised me of is really fantasic and resuce me from alot of panicks but i may become out of some foods from the list and become obliged to have other foods and then panicks become existing..

Generally altostrata, you can say, the panicks are increased because of mistakes in life style and foods but arent controlled by me and cant make it go ideally..

My question was, what are the techniqyes that may help too control thw attacks?

Thabk u altostrata ♥️.

• Administrator

Why can't you control your sleep schedule?

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Why can't you control your sleep schedule?

I dont have a daily work this period because i wasnt ok at interviews, i think work may be a good factor for scheduling sleep..

The 2nd thing is that when i go to sleep, the nervousness hinders me from sleeping easily and i may stay at bed for hours to sleep.

I have something to say altostrata, everybody feels that he is moving from hell into paradise by the time of healing pass, but i feel the opposite.

Of course i know that iam improving but the improving itself is terrifying..

The depersonalization is is too bad, i think i would be ok if i had a group of any other symptomts instead of DP.