mustafa

mustafa: withdrawals

Altostrata

You need to set a sleep schedule and train yourself to keep it.

Don't eat food that gives you a panic attack.

mustafa

Have the problem of feeling like i cant press my mobile buttons to write about my updates, have wrired stomach problems and general weekness.

Iam going through and dont feel a very huge danger.

Hope all of you are fine.

Cocopuffz17
3 minutes ago, mustafa said:

Have the problem of feeling like i cant press my mobile buttons to write about my updates, have wrired stomach problems and general weekness.

Iam going through and dont feel a very huge danger.

Hope all of you are fine.

Time will heal it! You got this! 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed ! 

Vegalia

Hi Mustafa, 

Long time ago I had dépersonalization, before benzo and antidepressant. 

It was in relation with irritable bowel. 

Foodmap diet helped me à lot and I recovered almost 100%, but it took time, with waves and windows. 

For sleep, several thinks helped me. 

Find regular sleep shedule, as Altostrata say. 

Eat 3 hours before to sleep. Slight dîner, avoid fats, eat starchy foods. 

Avoid TV or smartphone 2 hours before to sleep. Have gentle activities on evening with slight light. Find sleep routine. 

Breathing exercice, méditation, read à book etc... 

No stay to wait un bed too long if sleep don't comes. Do gentle activities with slight light until you feel asleep. 

Do not watch too often what time is it if you Don't sleep. 

Step by step it helped me. I Hope it may help you too. 

Take care of yourself. 

Courage Mustafa. :)

Vega

mustafa
13 hours ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Time will heal it! You got this! 

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed ! 

Thanks coco foe yiur very gery big support to me ♥️.

8 hours ago, Vegalia said:

Courage Mustafa

My dear vega,

I think tiur routine is the best for me to follow these days, i trying to hang on as much as i can and hope nothing severe.

I think that part of my problem is that i dont understand the nature of DP epispdes; i will talk to altostrata and google more to get more information.

Good night for u .

Take care 😘

• Like 1

mustafa

Hello @Altostrata,

Please i have some more questions which you may be familiar with up on your experience:

1- which is harder in its withdrawals, antidepressants or psychoative drugs or they are the same ( assuming the same period)?

2- i read before that adding psychoative drugs to antidepressants will increase the period of withdrawals, my question is, does this because my brain is dependant to 2 types of drugs or because psychoative drugs make ADs affect deeper on brain ?

3-  when i was having psychoative drugs cold turkey, i had no terrible effects and if there, they were for only two days, does this mean that iam ok with psychoative drugs or that the withdrawals of these drugs will appear with the withdrawals of antidepressants?

4-my last question is to mention please the hardes case of withdrawals you know for me, i need to make sure that evey thing is bearable and i can control it alone without needing emergency help ..

Iam really sorry if my questions are alot and bothering altostrata ♥️♥️.

Altostrata

1. All psychotropic withdrawal is the same. There is no worst drug class.

2. If you add drugs to antidepressants, you will have more to taper off, one drug at a time. Any psychoactive drug taken regularly will cause adaptation in the nervous system.

3. You were lucky when you got away with cold turkey. This may not happen again.

4. I do not understand this question. You went off Trintellix a year ago. How have your symptoms changed in the last 3 months?

mustafa
12 hours ago, Altostrata said:

4. I do not understand this question. You went off Trintellix a year ago. How have your symptoms changed in the last 3 months?

My last question was for assurance, 

It was to say, will i be able to bear all the symptomts of withdrawals alone or at a certain stage, i may be in need for emergency help? i asked you to mention the worst case of taper ( cold turkey) you saw here or at any place which is harder than mine and could go through.

Yes, i quit trintellix( after having it for 3 months but i had Ads and antipsychotics for 3 years ) and the symptomts changed in the last three months like i had the blockages and pressure in my head is slighter, iam better in behaving but i had some problems with thoughts in my head.

I cant precisely determine whether i had a strong change un the symptomts or not but you can say, moderate change..

Erell
25 minutes ago, mustafa said:

It was to say, will i be able to bear all the symptomts of withdrawals alone or at a certain stage, i may be in need for emergency help? i asked you to mention the worst case of taper ( cold turkey) you saw here or at any place which is harder than mine and could go through.

Dear Mustafa 

What is the point in expecting the worse ?

It sounds like you're conditionning yourself for feeling bad. 

Thinking again and again about how awfull wd can be won't help you to feel better. It will only add fears, anxiety and sadness to your already difficult situation.

Symptoms will come and go : spending your days waiting for them will only add misery.

So, even if Altostrata gives you awfull exemples : what would you do with these infos? 

It won't tell you exactly what your future will be. Everybody's journey is different.

Please Mustafa, be gentle to yourself ❤

I know how hard it is : best we can do is take care of ourselves. Keeping safe and practicing selfcare. 

Take care ❤

mustafa
40 minutes ago, Erell said:

Dear Mustafa 

What is the point in expecting the worse ?

It sounds like you're conditionning yourself for feeling bad. 

Thinking again and again about how awfull wd can be won't help you to feel better. It will only add fears, anxiety and sadness to your already difficult situation.

Symptoms will come and go : spending your days waiting for them will only add misery.

So, even if Altostrata gives you awfull exemples : what would you do with these infos? 

It won't tell you exactly what your future will be. Everybody's journey is different.

Please Mustafa, be gentle to yourself ❤

I know how hard it is : best we can do is take care of ourselves. Keeping safe and practicing selfcare. 

Take care ❤

Hello erell, i hope you are very fine and ok with the fluoxetine dosage now, you are a strong girl and i really trust your opinion and strength.

I need only to be back to 7 april 2019, this is the day which i stopped the drug and what i felt just after stopping the drug was like that: no pain, no fears, no anxiety and no akathesia, just my brain and head is one block and cant rember anything and my vision is bad but no anxiety, fear nor terror at all.

When i wake up, i feel real hige deprrssion but it hides after minutes and then i go back to the state of non caring again( no fears, no terror, no clear vision)..

The situation of me is that i didnt feel terror as a normal human and because jt is sure a normal human must be able to feel and become afraid, that means my neurosmitters are in their way to make me feel the emotions and that means i will be forced to be afraid( if u understand this), my questions to altostrata are always to make myself not afraid of this moment and welcoming to it with no problems.

Alot of times i try to go out and stay with friends, sometimes i can and the others dont but depersonalization puts ideas that are very hindering to live a normal life( too depressive thoughts).

Thats why i asked altostrata to assure me about.

I hope you got what mean my dear.

Take care of yourself♥️

Altostrata

Recovery is very gradual. If you have seen improvement, that's a good sign. Don't do anything to hinder it.

2 hours ago, mustafa said:

will i be able to bear all the symptomts of withdrawals alone or at a certain stage, i may be in need for emergency help?

I cannot tell the future. The decision to seek emergency help is your decision, not inevitable fate.

mustafa
8 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Recovery is very gradual. If you have seen improvement, that's a good sign. Don't do anything to hinder it.

I cannot tell the future. The decision to seek emergency help is your decision, not inevitable fate.

Thank u altostra,

You are always great 😘.

Iam alot better today and feel very close for recover.

Hope the best foe every one.

Good night my dear friend♥️

Hanna72
9 hours ago, mustafa said:

Iam alot better today and feel very close for recover.

So good to hear👍
Well done. Hope today will be a bit better for you too. Hang on to those days that you feel a little better, every tiny step of improvement is a step towards healing. 
My best wishes to you🙏

• Like 1

mustafa
On 5/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, Hanna72 said:

So good to hear👍
Well done. Hope today will be a bit better for you too. Hang on to those days that you feel a little better, every tiny step of improvement is a step towards healing. 
My best wishes to you🙏

Dear hanna,

Thank u for your supportive words and really the best fact, is that these symptomts will never last forever and they must end, this should give any one the hope to continue and give him a push to bear.

I hope u are ok 😘.

Today was really perfect, i dont know how i could stay several hours without food, this is really fantastic and could do some effort while fasting too, woooow.

I still have some sumptomts of depersonalization but iam almost ok (and specially today)with them.

You cant imagine how today gave me hope to complete this journey 🙏.

Never forget to thank you @Gridley/ @Altostrata  and all members, really thank u so much♥️.

Lets do it ...

Gridley
4 hours ago, mustafa said:

Lets do it ...

I'm very happy to hear that you are doing so well.  You have made amazing progress since you first posted.

mustafa
2 hours ago, Gridley said:

I'm very happy to hear that you are doing so well.  You have made amazing progress since you first posted.

Thank u gridley, 

That was never to be without your support♥️

mustafa

Hello everone,

Today and all the last week, i had physical and psychological weakness, feel that i cant controll my reactions and emotions; i become too excited when happy and i try to not be sad.

Every thing until now is ok to me and familiar. From the moment of my cold turkey till now, the depersonalization shows me all what it brought to me..

Good luck for all of u 🙏.

Hanna72
24 minutes ago, mustafa said:

feel that i cant controll my reactions and emotions; i become too excited when happy and i try to not be sad.

Hey mustafa. I know this feeling too. It’s so good to have the happy feelings, that gets us excited, and we want more. And we will get more of those happy joyful times as we move closer to healing. 
I also try not to be sad, but it can be hard sometimes. I am trying to allow myself to be sad and accept it, instead of fighting it.

We can do this💪
Take care🙏

mustafa
15 hours ago, Hanna72 said:

Hey mustafa. I know this feeling too. It’s so good to have the happy feelings, that gets us excited, and we want more. And we will get more of those happy joyful times as we move closer to healing. 
I also try not to be sad, but it can be hard sometimes. I am trying to allow myself to be sad and accept it, instead of fighting it.

We can do this💪
Take care🙏

My dear hanna,

Thanks for supporting me and i think we did it once we wanted to stop the drugs.

Good days should all be lived by us and we enjoy every moment and  take rests at bad days.

We still have the fact that these symptomts wont last forever so lets live what behijd the recover.

We will never give up♥️♥️✌️.

Hope the best for you.

Take care please 🙏

Amira123

ان شاء الله يا مصطفى هتبقى كويس و تتحسن 😊 ربنا معاك و افتكر اننا فى امان💪🏼

You will be okay InshaAllah and you will heal do not worry and remember, we are safe 😊💪🏼

mustafa
10 minutes ago, Amira123 said:

ان شاء الله يا مصطفى هتبقى كويس و تتحسن 😊 ربنا معاك و افتكر اننا فى امان💪🏼

You will be okay InshaAllah and you will heal do not worry and remember, we are safe 😊💪🏼

ان شاء الله يااميره يارب وان شاء الله انتى كمان تبقى كويسه ونحتفل مع بعض بأننا خلاص .بره الدوا دا وخلصنا منه للابد 

mustafa

Well,

I want to describe how i feel with depersonalization one more time.

Feel like someone died and now in his tomb but this one will revive again( thia ia how i feel and not just a describtion); what makes it always bad is that i dont have inner fears, emotionally numb; how for a person who feel like this not to be afraid or feel terrrified, i dont feel or iam able to neglect, i dont know whats going on.

What i do know is that iam walking through my way to revive.

I have worries about this moment and sometimes, i feel fears, real fears; iam not all the times numb.

The question i always asked to myself, how would this moment of revive be like, will i feel sudden fears.

Depersonalization as u know make us lose the ability to identifiy others, phrases and things; for alot of times and when i was waking up, i wasnt able to identify myself.

mustafa

@Gridley, @Altostrata

Pleade i need your advice concerning magnesium.

For sometimes, i felt ok on magnesium and the others, i felt very bad; really i want to try it one more time but of course i need to be aware and careful

What do u think, may i try it again or it would be ok not to have it?

Hope you are very fine ❤️.

Altostrata

You might try a very small amount first, mustafa, such as 1/4 tablet. See how you feel. Don't continue to take it if it makes you feel bad.