Researchers: “Antidepressants Should Not be Used for Adults with Major Depressive Disorder”

UnfoldingSky

Researchers: “Antidepressants Should Not be Used for Adults with Major Depressive Disorder”

In a new article, researchers directly state that antidepressants should not be used since there is insufficient evidence of benefit and evidence for the risk of potential harms. They base this conclusion on a thorough review of the existing studies.

More at:

https://www.madinamerica.com/2019/10/researchers-antidepressants-not-used-adults-major-depressive-disorder/

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

This article is very well worth reading and one that can be used to seriously rebut people who disbelieve that the drugs are dangerous. It covers off the main points as to what is problematic about treating "depression" with antidepressants.  One to bookmark for sure!

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy