direstraits

This is Life With Lisa Ling-The Benzos Crisis

direstraits

on CNN tomorrow night at 10 PM

Erell

https://youtu.be/7SmLVmRJuWI

I found the link To watch it .

However, be careful if you're not feeling good : I found it stressful To watch and couldn't do more than a few minutes.

India
2 hours ago, Erell said:

https://youtu.be/7SmLVmRJuWI

I found the link To watch it .

However, be careful if you're not feeling good : I found it stressful To watch and couldn't do more than a few minutes.

Super. Merci . 

I would like to see a documentary on antidepressants like this. One that  isn’t afraid to explore the dark side of antidepressant use and people’s experiences unbridled . At the moment, it feels like like any media coverage on ADs might as well have be edited by pharmaceutical apologists . The balance of promoting the drugs over its harms are heavily weighted in the direction of promotion. 

Guilietta
2 hours ago, Erell said:

I looked at the description and after reading everyone's pain and fears on SA I don't think I could manage this.

Erell - did you finish watching? How stressful/scary is it?

🤔

Erell

@Guilietta : not at all ! I tried and after 3minutes my anxiety was climbing High!

No need To stress yourself : you already know the situation  ;)

It is good that this show exist, but for now what we need both is relaxing thoughts 😙

Guilietta
On 10/12/2019 at 8:22 AM, Erell said:

It is good that this show exist, but for now what we need both is relaxing thoughts 😙

This is true. I do find that there are more programs of this nature out there than we can both imagine.

I also find that watching stresful and suspenseful programming is done better with a friend. :)

FarmGirlWorks
On 10/12/2019 at 4:41 AM, India said:

I would like to see a documentary on antidepressants like this. One that  isn’t afraid to explore the dark side of antidepressant use and people’s experiences unbridled .

Second that.