Cathy4

Cathy4: Zoloft withdrawal gone awry

Giulietta

Hello Cathy

How are you feeling?  I have been thinking of you and wondering how your painting is going.

Be well and huge hugs,

G.

Cathy4
20 hours ago, Giulietta said:

How are you feeling?  I have been thinking of you and wondering how your painting is going.

Hi Giulietta, 

I’m doing okay.  Taking a bit of a break from the daily notes and just trying to spend some time restoring a neglected portion of the yard on these days without rain.  
How are you doing?  I’ve been so out of touch I need to take a look at your thread.  

I did have a strange panic attack last night, like a flashback from August/September xanax withdrawal where I wake up abruptly but still feel like I’m asleep and don’t know where I am and it’s almost as if the attack seizes my brain and keeps me stuck in this delusional state between waking and sleeping.  I couldn’t calm down just had to wait it out.  

Anyhow, how are you, Giulietta?  

Giulietta
On 4/8/2020 at 12:08 PM, Cathy4 said:

I did have a strange panic attack last night, like a flashback from August/September xanax withdrawal where I wake up abruptly but still feel like I’m asleep and don’t know where I am and it’s almost as if the attack seizes my brain and keeps me stuck in this delusional state between waking and sleeping.  I couldn’t calm down just had to wait it out.  

Hi Cathy,

Taking breaks can be really helpful (at least for me). I'm glad you are doing this for you.

I'm so sorry about this! Are you feeling better now, I hope? I find after these it may take me hours for my brain etc. to reset back to normal. It's like a windows and waves bit. That we are able to identify what it is and let it ride itself out is helpful. I have had some of these recently - and they are none too pleasant. Big hug. 💖

I'm doing OK - thank you. Haven't had any physical issues since going beadless.  Would like something sweet now but there is nothing int he house. Just as well. ;)  It is pouring here - supposed to clear up tonight. Angus is resting contentedly in the corner (new location after I rearranged two pieces of furniture) - which he really likes - on some batting.

I hope you are feeling better now. 

Hugs,

G.

Cocopuffz17

Hey! How are you doing? Are you still following the Dr.G lifestyle? :)