Venkat: tapering olanzepine

Venkat

Hi hayduke

Thank you for the valuable suggestions. 

It really eased me .

Warm wishes

Venkat 

Venkat

At last I was able to get the hang of Brassmonkey slide scale micro taper with my wife 's help.

Calculating the dose (in ml) was taxing.I could not find a spreadsheet for calculating in ml.My wife had to do it manually with the help of a calculator. 

If someone good at computers can post a spreadsheet calculated in ml at the tapering forum it would really go a long way in helping many who are not good at maths and computers ,like me.

Regards venkat 

hayduke

Hey Venkat.  You don't want my spreadsheet, it's a dog's breakfast 🙂  But it works well enough for me.

However some other people here have made some to share.  You can try these:

Venkat

Hi hayduke 

In fact I wanted to ask you to send me your spreadsheet but I thought I would be troubling you so hesitated.

You are my inspiration to be starting Brassmonkey slide scale micro taper with liquid taper(With 10ml)Started from last night. Sleapt for 7 hrs last night. 

I have already calculated for 2yrs from now and will calculate further when I get there.

Thank you for offering your spreadsheet. 

I have a feeling that you have recovered from the side effects of olanzapine and am extremely happy for you. You deserve it.

Warmest wishes venkat 

Venkat

Sleapt for about 7 hrs last night and the previous night. No diazepam or cough syrup. Just following Brassmonkey slide scale micro taper with water titration. 

Venkat

Having flu like symptoms today. Don't know if it is withdrawal symptom or viral infection. Will wait it out.

Still feeling like a zombie, even while at work. Hoping eagerly to see some windows. 

Regards , venkat 

hayduke

Best thing to do when you're feeling too uncomfortable after a cut is to hold until you're not.

Cheers

Venkat

Hi hayduke 

Thank you so much for your concern. Will do as you said.

Hope you are doing well. 

Warm wishes, venkat