Passionlifetime

Passionlifetime: Refused to live Medicated (Effexor) years on Antidepressents.

Passionlifetime

Its getting bad now, Feeling flat......wat to do .........this is NOT life.

• Like 1

Yogendra
41 minutes ago, Passionlifetime said:

Its getting bad now, Feeling flat......wat to do .........this is NOT life.

Dear Friend Passion,

If you don't mind can I visit you today. Don't get upset you will be alright soon.

Katy398

Hi @Passionlifetime

This is tough and you’re right it is no life at the moment but it will get better in time maybe not immediately but in time it will get better. I believe we will feel we can achieve anything once we’ve  overcome this. Be kind to yourself, treat yourself as you would treat a nearest and dearest relative in this situation. I can identify with exactly how you are feeling and I’m sure so many people on this site can. When in the depth of a wave it feels nothing will change,  but it does change. You have overcome so much in your life, you really can overcome this. Accept support, you are in the right place to get help. Take advice, there is so much experience here. 

Hang on in there and always remember This too shall pass. 

Warm Regards K

Passionlifetime
19 hours ago, Katy398 said:

Hi @Passionlifetime

This is tough and you’re right it is no life at the moment but it will get better in time maybe not immediately but in time it will get better. I believe we will feel we can achieve anything once we’ve  overcome this. Be kind to yourself, treat yourself as you would treat a nearest and dearest relative in this situation. I can identify with exactly how you are feeling and I’m sure so many people on this site can. When in the depth of a wave it feels nothing will change,  but it does change. You have overcome so much in your life, you really can overcome this. Accept support, you are in the right place to get help. Take advice, there is so much experience here. 

Hang on in there and always remember This too shall pass. 

Warm Regards K

Hi Katty 

I can't tell you in how much trouble I am. In front of my eyes my world is shattering slowly and I am not able to do anything about it .

If i don't have this illness i could have achieved so much. 

This shivering was not there now its becoming a part slowly

I don't know what mistake i did. 

I am waiting for happiness for so long .. the real happiness. 

Katy398

Hi Passion

Please believe me that in time you will get better. The drugs have a big influence on how we think and feel. Try not to think about the past only that you can heal and have a better future. Right now focus on the here and now. Omega 3 and magnesium, Bathe in Epsom salts. I am no expert please ask the moderators about your dose and how to manage symptoms. Don’t give up you can do this Kx

Passionlifetime
5 hours ago, Katy398 said:

Hi Passion

Please believe me that in time you will get better. The drugs have a big influence on how we think and feel. Try not to think about the past only that you can heal and have a better future. Right now focus on the here and now. Omega 3 and magnesium, Bathe in Epsom salts. I am no expert please ask the moderators about your dose and how to manage symptoms. Don’t give up you can do this Kx

Ok katty,

I will hold ,

You know why I update here because I feel relax by reading supportive words.

thank you , 

let me see how it goes

after today evening its little good , actually I went outside.

Thanks 

Passionlifetime

after 5 days , today I feel little good from evening....I cant tell you how much lucky those people who can FEEL anything and happiness and joy specifically.

Today I went outside and meet yogendra bhai, he is such a nice person. 

I am feeling little more clear head today.

Katy398

Hi Passion,

I’m so pleased you got to meet up with Yogendra. You are both so lucky to be able to meet up face to face. This kind of help is rare and  could be so very supportive for both of you. 

Getting outside in nature can be really therapeutic. Just 15 mins lying on the ground outside could help. Take each day as it comes, really envrace to good moments, try not to be scared of the bad days, welcome them as a time that healing is taking place. I totally understand that this is easier  said than done but it is really worth trying time and time again. 

I’m sure you’ll get through this no matter how long. 

Take care Kx

Passionlifetime

Today after taking a bath in morning , suddenly without any stimulus I feel too much anxious and heavy headed and kind of stress feeling which normally have when someone is going with lot of stress, but my physical symtoms playing up and down with me too much. 

whole body shivering too much , it was never there but its a bad effect of fast taper I think , I dont know how much time it will take to settle down this.

anxiety without any reason.

dry mouth and hands 

thanks katy for supportive words , Indeed this is very tough time for me I need to get out from this mess soon. I am running out of time.

Katy398

Hi Passionlifetime 

It’s ok, it’s horrible but it’s normal, very normal. Try not to think about running out of time. Unfortunately, you and I and everyone else on this site have to come to terms with the fact that we have very little control of how long it will take. Be kind to yourself in between the good and bad days. This bad time will pass. Nurture yourself during it, lots of rest, warm epsom salt baths, healthy food, kind words. It all helps,  when the bad days come. You could read  the good days from you post again to remind yourself  that they do exist. It’s ok, this too shall pass, don’t resist it  let it happen so it can move on. 

Take care Kx

Passionlifetime

Can anyone tell me that "unable to make decisions" is the symptom of depression?

Will it get a bit less by increasing the dose?

I can t decide for big things for my career, too many options and I am afraid to choose wrong one?

pls help.

Yogendra
5 hours ago, Passionlifetime said:

Can anyone tell me that "unable to make decisions" is the symptom of depression?

Will it get a bit less by increasing the dose?

I can t decide for big things for my career, too many options and I am afraid to choose wrong one?

pls help.

Not a direct one but yes when one is depressed one must not trust his/her own feelings. Hence one must avoid taking any drastic steps or big decisions. It happens I know. I have also been through all this. These feelings will subside as the depression clouds lift from one's mind. 

Health is of the utmost priority as of now. Don't think so much. Please try not to fight and go with the flow. This shall too pass and things will be alright shortly. You will come out stronger.

If you feel very very uncomfortable and symptoms are unbearable then only I would advise you to increase the dose slightly and observe. Otherwise try to stay on this dose and observe for few more days as your feelings have not been consistent for past few days ..... You did have good times in between too. You may be healing. Don't fight !! More we fight the stronger the monster becomes .... Just surrender and see ... This is what I do.

I will phone you today and will meet you on weekend. Don't worry !!

Katy398

Absolutely,

I can’t decide which tea to drink in the morning!!!

Do you really have to make big decisions right now, can that wait a few months or so until you feel better. 

I have had to remove all responsibilities from my work/ home/ life because of the stress they were causing. If you can just see this time as recuperation and convalescence then that would be perfect. If you have to work for financial reasons or to keep you occupied,  I’d find a low key job you can manage with ease. Your body is working extremely hard, both day and night to heal, probably harder than it’s ever worked before. Making huge life changing decisions is tough enough for anyone  and  timing may not be right for someone  already working very hard to get through withdrawal. Be kind to yourself and nurture yourself through this as much as you can. 

Take care Kx

Passionlifetime
1 hour ago, Katy398 said:

Absolutely,

I can’t decide which tea to drink in the morning!!!

Do you really have to make big decisions right now, can that wait a few months or so until you feel better. 

I have had to remove all responsibilities from my work/ home/ life because of the stress they were causing. If you can just see this time as recuperation and convalescence then that would be perfect. If you have to work for financial reasons or to keep you occupied,  I’d find a low key job you can manage with ease. Your body is working extremely hard, both day and night to heal, probably harder than it’s ever worked before. Making huge life changing decisions is tough enough for anyone  and  timing may not be right for someone  already working very hard to get through withdrawal. Be kind to yourself and nurture yourself through this as much as you can. 

Take care Kx

Hi Katty,

My anxiety increases so much , as If I have to start working else, who will give me a job, if it will be a long break and , these thoughts increases my anxiety.with all the options available I am not able to decide which path to go for and this indecisiveness out of confusion that I may choose wrong path, creates so much anxiety, how can I get cured like this

Passionlifetime

I am so confused. 

Can anyone tell me that this confusion and not getting satisfaction for my decision is depression or my habit. 

I am not able to decide and process information fully.

I don't know what is happening.