SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Henryk12: off risperidone

Henryk12

23 hours ago, Altostrata said:

@Altostrata please hope is not too late to reinstate cause right now I’m not pleased with the way my head bounces inside my head . Though all of my symptoms have subsided but the head shake worries me and I was going to get the drug today but I was hoping to get a go ahead from you if is going to stop the brain shakes 

Thanks 🙏🏽 

July 18 Risp 1/1mg day   on and of 12times didnt know it was the drug 

2m sep for 4 to September 9

Ct Sept 10 / RI 1mg Sept 15 to 16

went down to 0.5mg Sept 17/18 

CT sep 19 30mg whine drug estimate

tmj, brain zaps, itching, body pains, loud tinnitus, brain fog , tremors , body ,Td,deregulation , sleep issues due to loud tinnitus. Facial movements, clogged ear , choky , burning , discomfort,banging brain 

bruxism , teeth clenching, hedac/nerve p

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

Teeth clenching gone 

facial pressure gone 

eye twitch gone 

tachycardia gone

facial spasm severely reduced 

tremors reduced but my whole body shakes when I’m laid down 

brain zaps reduced 

hammer sensation on and off 

just 3 weeks off risperidone 

@Altostrata only thing I’m worried about now is my brain bouncing inside my skull. Hope it can’t cause another damage, and does it ever go away ? All the movement symptoms are clearing very fast . Though still some tingling and needle sensations. Thanks 🙏🏽 for your support ma . I do really appreciate 

Well, this is an improvement, isn't it?

4 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

@Altostrata please hope is not too late to reinstate cause right now I’m not pleased with the way my head bounces inside my head . Though all of my symptoms have subsided but the head shake worries me and I was going to get the drug today but I was hoping to get a go ahead from you if is going to stop the brain shakes 

Thanks 🙏🏽 

Please explain what you mean by "head shake" and "brain bouncing."

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Like my brain is bouncing inside my head and like I have a hammer sensation inside my Skull and I could hear it loud . Like my heads gripping me sometimes on and off . 

tmj, brain zaps, itching, body pains, loud tinnitus, brain fog , tremors , body ,Td,deregulation , sleep issues due to loud tinnitus. Facial movements, clogged ear , choky , burning , discomfort,banging brain 

Hello henryk 

İhave been feeling like you for 1 year now. İ also have pain in my head's left Side like someone is stabbing. İ jjst have brain problems. i know it is hard to describe to others just because everyone gets it different. Do you also get strange brain feelings like your head feels like its beating inside and with those beating you get Vertigo sometimes? İ hate it a lot. 

(14 years old)2014-2015 {Prozac,ritalin and concerta} 

2015-2016 {Prozac changed to Zoloft 100 mg kept taking ritalin and concerta occasionaly}

2017-2018 {CTed Zoloft began taking a lot of concerta(72mg sometimes 144mg a day) and ritalin}

2018-sept of 2018 {CT'ed concerta and ritalin.Started Zoloft 50 mg 

sept of 2018-sept 2019 {CT'ed Zoloft. 3 months later after 3 weed usages(my first times) hell started.}

sept 2019- {reinstate 25 mg Zoloft huge derealization and neck numbness and had an attack at night went to ER.Used ativan couple times. Week later cipralex (Lexapro) 12,5 given .Had huge brain shakes and restlessness.Ativan used.No drugs being used  right now.}

Supplements: Nothing

11 hours ago, smketdie said:

Hello henryk 

İhave been feeling like you for 1 year now. İ also have pain in my head's left Side like someone is stabbing. İ jjst have brain problems. i know it is hard to describe to others just because everyone gets it different. Do you also get strange brain feelings like your head feels like its beating inside and with those beating you get Vertigo sometimes? İ hate it a lot. 

Yes exactly but no vertigo and seem like something is blocking my breath inside my throat . Could breathe but really not like I use to and my muscle are flat though now it tries coming back but just dropped down no matter how hard it tries and I also have intestinal issues but minimal . Thanks 🙏🏽 for replying man 

how long have you been using risperidone? 

14 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Well, this is an improvement, isn't it?

Please explain what you mean by "head shake" and "brain bouncing."

You know something strange happened today , they wouldn’t let me see my psychiatrist cause I found out I was prescribed the drug in purpose. She was in the psychiatry but they said I just couldn’t see her cause I wanted to know why I was prescribed the medication? But they had no explanations whatsoever. 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:17 PM, Altostrata said:

You have severe withdrawal symptoms from going off the drug too fast.

Do you have any risperidone left? You might try taking 0.25mg, a small reinstatement often stops withdrawal symptoms. It's possible such a small dose will not trigger the adverse movement effects, which are a significant concern in your situation. It's up to you to decide if you want to take the risk.

This topic explains how to take a small dose of risperidone Tips for tapering off Risperdal (risperidone)

@Altostrata please alto don’t abandon me , I’m just scared about the reinstating stuff . I have tinnitus already though my breathing is almost normal and most of the hard symptoms are gone just , few brain zaps, head throbbing , intermittent tightness and stiffness but worried about the head jerk . No very obvious but it happens intermittently. Not too late I hope 

im mostly bothered with tinnitus/head jerk/knock inside my head please I beg of you 

Is too late to survive, can’t survive with the noise inside my head... a lot of things to consider,musical career gone 😰

Hi again Henryk

Be strong, man.  I have had to give up a career, too.  i was hoping to do stand-up comedy, but am too sick now to get to the clubs.  I wrote material for many years and started doing a few shows at small clubs a few years ago, but i live far from the city where the clubs are and was having to bike back 15 miles after shows (25 km) late at night because there are no buses, and sometimes during winter with snow on the roads and it became too much for me being ill,  so i had to put my plans on hold for a while.  

I am mostly going on now, because it was wrong what was done to us with these drugs.  Instead of stand-up comedy, for the past four years i have been biking out to nearby golf courses and picking the lost balls out of the weeds and reselling them online.   Not much money, but it is work and enjoyable.

Funny (bad) story for you, Henryk.  Maybe as a Nigerian you will find this funny.  For three years now, i have been sitting in a room with worms in my stomach.  Very ill.   Some days, i sit hunched from exhaustion over my computer unable to do much.    Doctors in the U.S. don't believe people get worms.  "only in Africa do people get worms" they tell me.  I had found the worms one day when i was eating raw pumpkin seeds in early 2018.  The next day, clumps of worms in the toilet.    I called my hosptial and talked to the on-call nurse in Gastroenterology (stomach/liver) Department and told her i had found worms after eating pumpkin seeds.  The nurse, a younger woman, told me "you didn't actually see worms, but the (pumpkin) seeds 'unraveling' "  Sher was being serious.   I got mad with her on the phone and asked her "Are you being serious?"  and she got upset and didn't know what to say and said "yes.  i am being positive"   Not serious, but positive.  Seeds that 'unravel' .   Crazy.    My doctors keep telling me to "see a dentist" when i complain of the smell of poop coming from my stomach, which is probably a partial blockage from the worms.  My new doctor says "it's impossible" to have worms.  She's a younger woman, too, and tells me "Dude, it's impossible.  You would be all skin and bones because the worms would eat you up from the inside out."   I tell her, "no.  dogs and cats with worms can have pot bellies,"  but she doesn't listen,  so i sit and suffer.   Dogs with good pet owners, get treated for worms, but i cannot get treatment.   Insane.  Stupid people cause much suffering.  One time, one of my Gastro doctor's nurses called me and warned me to "stay away from bad websites for getting information"  because i had mentioned treatment recommendations for worms when i saw my doctor a few weeks earlier, that had been listed on John Hopkins Medical Center's webpage.  John Hopkins is our nation's top ranked hospital and now i am being told they are a "bad website"  Instead, my hospital tells me pumpkin seeds unravel into worms.  F---------!

I sent a letter to my father asking for money to see a natural doctor for treatment since the hospitals are not treating me for the worms.  he sends me a letter telling me "I doubt your self-diagnosis"  and to "get a job" .   How am i supposed to work a job, when i am ill with worms?   My father is insane, too.   he may be president one day.   lol.

Derek

Court committed to take Prozac, Paxci, and Respiradol from 8/95 to 3/96.   developed severe akithisia and brain damage.  Was unable to speak and walking in circles 15 hours a day.  Went in for 5 sessions of ECT during a 10 day period in March of '96 and my forced medication was discontinued at that time.  My akithisia and brain damage cleared up within a few days of stopping the meds.

On Zoloft (200 mg) and Zyprexa (17.5 mg) March 1998- Feb 2014

In between was placed on Effexor 200 mg and Abilify for six months in 2004.  Developed mild akithisia which went away once I stopped the Abilify.  Developed severe GI issues in Dec 2001 and from that time on suffered from fatigue and hypersomnia where I would sleep between 12 and 20 hours a day and rarely ever left my apartment. 

Had tapered to 100 mg of Zoloft and 7.5 mg of Zyprexa at the time of going cold turkey Feb. 2014

Went 5 days without sleep at the beginning while vomiting all over my apt.  Had brain zaps for a number of weeks and also lightheadedness which both eventually went away.  However 2 1/2 yrs later I still struggle with insomnia, depression, and fatigue.

• Moderator Emeritus

Henry, nobody can tell you how fast symptoms will go away or how long they will last after a CT.  Generally people improve in an up and down way, with some things getting better and others getting worse for a while, and new symptoms emerging then going away again. The whole process takes some time but most people do improve over time.

The only suggestion we have is that you reinstate a very small amount, which may lessen your withdrawal symptoms and help you stabilize. This seems to help a lot of people. It can still take a while to really settle down all the way but it's usually not as terrible as a CT type withdrawal.

Then once you are stable, you can taper at a slow and safe pace.

I think your idea of trying 0.10 mg or Alto's idea of 0.25 mg, either one would be good. Please follow the links Alto gave you in the above entries. Good luck to you.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

How old are you sir , I’m just 29 years. Should make plans with life and not let life make plans for me . But sometimes we can’t escape the irony of life I get that. I’m in so much pain . Don’t even have any supplement to help go through the pain . So weird cause i have minor tics already or dystonia don’t know what to call it . It’s mild but my head keep moving involuntarily. Anyone experience this ? 

Man im sorry you’re going through a lot man but I refuse to live like that . I need comfort in my life and now the moderator won’t even talk to me cause I didn’t listen to her . Wish is not to late so I could wean off the drug and @Altostrata please do you think I should not too late to reinstate some little dose of this poison . I’m in serious discomfort. Seem my face and body are trying to go back to its usual face . Was scared cause I hard a lot of pain while on this drug and my prescriber keep lying to me but what do I make of life now ?

30 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Henry, nobody can tell you how fast symptoms will go away or how long they will last after a CT.  Generally people improve in an up and down way, with some things getting better and others getting worse for a while, and new symptoms emerging then going away again. The whole process takes some time but most people do improve over time.

The only suggestion we have is that you reinstate a very small amount, which may lessen your withdrawal symptoms and help you stabilize. This seems to help a lot of people. It can still take a while to really settle down all the way but it's usually not as terrible as a CT type withdrawal.

Then once you are stable, you can taper at a slow and safe pace.

I think your idea of trying 0.10 mg or Alto's idea of 0.25 mg, either one would be good. Please follow the links Alto gave you in the above entries. Good luck to you.

Ok I will do that make  and thanks for checking up on me. Got scared cause I suffered a lot while taking the medication and I went through some symptoms that have subsided and I’m worried that I might go through another suffering. But I guess I will always listen to you guys from now on and I don’t know if I should get the liquid form or what do you propose? 

I read about people suffer from dystonia and dyskinesia when they reinstate. I don’t want to end up like that. Been off now about a month . Do you think reinstating will stop the head minor tic and tinnitus ? Even if the tinnitus won’t go away , I just want my body back . This is so tiring . Thank you for reaching out to help and I need to apologize @Altostrata . Was confused and scared cause I hard most symptoms people had on withdrawals while I was taking the medication. Complained I was having some bad reactions to the drug but was lied to that it was Canabis withdrawal and I did believed until it changed every positions in my bad . Got my breathe back bruxism seems going . Teeth clenching almost gone . Face tightness almost gone , zaps are intermittent and the hammer sensation on my head gone too . My muscles keeps coming and falling back but the head tics bothers me and I’ve hard it since the first time I come off the drug . Hope reinstating won’t trigger adverse reactions??? Please you guys are all I’ve got . Thank you for reading and replying back to me. Only God can reward you . You’re blessed . 

• Administrator

We don't know what reinstating will do. This is why we suggest a very tiny trial dose. 0.10mg is fine. You'll want to use a liquid.

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

17 hours ago, Altostrata said:

We don't know what reinstating will do. This is why we suggest a very tiny trial dose. 0.10mg is fine. You'll want to use a liquid.

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

My mum cried today when I told her I was going back on risperidone . I struggled the whole time I was using the medication. I’m confused on what to do . She not supportive of me going on the drug cause suffered before my own imagination. Just need ask if I could go for another drug with no much side effects like risperidone. It was too potent for me . I almost lost my life and my muscles are flat due to this medication but I will get the liquid form tomorrow if you think it won’t trigger any adverse effects . Thanks @Altostrata I truly appreciate ✌🏽🙏🏽🙌🏽 And please I need ask if tinnitus ever go away . It’s so loud but I’m not freaking out. That won’t change nothing and won’t lessen my symptoms. Waiting to get my laptop back so I can update my signature thanks 

• Administrator

You don't have to reinstate risperidone, Henryk. As I said earlier, you do run a risk, although lower, of adverse effects to even 0.10mg. I suggested it because it might reduce your withdrawal symptoms.

Since you've already seen some improvements in your withdrawal symptoms, if you take care of yourself and your vulnerable nervous system, you may see further improvements without taking more drugs.

You'd have to be patient and cope with the symptoms. Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs, get regular sleep, don't overdo anything.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, Altostrata said:

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

You don't have to reinstate risperidone, Henryk. As I said earlier, you do run a risk, although lower, of adverse effects to even 0.10mg. I suggested it because it might reduce your withdrawal symptoms.

Since you've already seen some improvements in your withdrawal symptoms, if you take care of yourself and your vulnerable nervous system, you may see further improvements without taking more drugs.

You'd have to be patient and cope with the symptoms. Do not drink alcohol or take other drugs, get regular sleep, don't overdo anything.

Thank @Altostrata I appreciate your support and self care . I will follow the instructions you gave me and I do not drink alcohol and definitely no drugs ma . Just need ask if there is a way to update my signature if I have no laptop . Thank you ☺️ 💪🏾🏽❤️

• Administrator

You can update your signature the same way you entered it. If you can't do it on your phone, you'll have to wait until you have access to a tablet or computer.

Thank you ma . Today was not so bad , giving dem brain some counter attacks and conversing with my mind . Seems to work and kinda used to the tinnitus. Kinda feel special to have it lol 😂

Though something strange keep happening and I hope it will definitely correct itself . My posture got scattered somewhat while on the drug . All my muscles got flattened in and out . Sometimes it comes in waves . It comes on then fall back and I want to

ask About the head jerk/tics if it will definitely go away someday and  sorry I ask to many questions already, does withdrawal make you have some kind of lump /on your jawline and under my mouth seem to notice 2 rubbery stuffs going back and forth . Just want to know what they are and if they are related to withdrawal and also one side of my neck seems to swell up . 

Thanks 🙏🏽 you’re all have got 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Henryk12 said:

Thanks shep . I know you want to calm my mind I understand that but thanks and I’m seeing improvements and having symptoms also just getting use to them and I have a lot of tolerance but I get freaked out sometimes that I burst to cry and I notice whenever I do my systems seem to ease a little bit . The only symptom that bothers me much is the head shakes and neck tightness but I’m sure it will definitely pass but just don’t know what to predict. 

Please try to stay calm and hold on to that you've already seen some small improvements.

Withdrawal syndrome doesn't make lumps but it can cause tight muscle and soreness, especially from jaw-clenching. Are you clenching your jaw? Is that where you feel these lumps?

A lot of people use dental night guards to protect their teeth from clenching and reducing pressure on the jaw.

7 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Please try to stay calm and hold on to that you've already seen some small improvements.

Withdrawal syndrome doesn't make lumps but it can cause tight muscle and soreness, especially from jaw-clenching. Are you clenching your jaw? Is that where you feel these lumps?

A lot of people use dental night guards to protect their teeth from clenching and reducing pressure on the jaw.

Thanks 🙏🏽 @Altostrata yes I clench my jaw and it deviated while on the drug o remembered but thought it was tmj but Kinda closing up bit by bit and half of my neck is swollen plus can’t say lump per say just some rubbery on both sides under my jaw . 

My jaw grips me harshly and I’m sensitive to whatever I eat plus ear  and cheek pressure. thank you 🙏🏽 

20 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Yes I’m clenching my jaw and my jaw and right cheek seem very heavy . My teeth/head/brain/neck /teeth throbs , my lip/eye twitches/stomach  , head tic , pain all over , my body seem out of balance, Spine grips , neck stiffness slightly turning to one side . Weird sensations on my face and body , crying spell, anxiety and stress , morning cortisol, fear , agitation and nervousness. 

Please I think I might have a very serious problem with my blood flow . Tried some cayenne pepper and salt water the I felt my muscles coming up like they were kind of dead and ones it wears off my body all drop down like it has no life again . I think I have a problem with my heart and my left muscles are extremely weak/soft that I could not hold my grip. Been like this since I started the drug. I’m lost and I’m scared I might have stoke or something bad please I’m awaiting your reply thanks

• Administrator

You are experiencing withdrawal syndrome. You need to use a bite guard to relieve the teeth-clenching.

23 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

You are experiencing withdrawal syndrome. You need to use a bite guard to relieve the teeth-clenching.

No I do not think so . My hand as been week for about 3 months , i had severe tightness and heaviness on my head why taking the drug and after 3rd or 4th day of taking this poison my muscle fell off , triggered an inflamed response in my brain with rashes on my back and lower back and I had severe dehydration. Neck tightness and a vein on my neck got squeezed and collapse . Whenever I touch it could still feel it on my neck, my left hand got dislocated and had a severe pain in the same muscle and couldn’t hold my grip unless when I’m on a motion . My intestinal muscles got wiped off but today when I did take some cayenne pepper/ginger with salt water could feel my muscles and grip . Did tried this three time to check if I was crazy but I’m not. I’m domed I can tell , even the little blockage I hard in my neck disappeared then when the effects wear off I’m back to no muscles . Strange and not sure this is just withdrawal and I don’t sweat , I do sweat a lot you know 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Henryk12 said:

I did take some cayenne pepper/ginger with salt water could feel my muscles and grip .

If this makes you feel better, you could keep taking it.

If you don't think your symptoms are from withdrawal, please see a medical doctor.

3 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

If this makes you feel better, you could keep taking it.

If you don't think your symptoms are from withdrawal, please see a medical doctor.

Do you think they are withdrawal ? Felt like my spine is holding my body with no muscle 

• Administrator

Please re-read this topic. You are asking the same questions every day.

7 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Please re-read this topic. You are asking the same questions every day.

No I do not think so . My hand as been week for about 3 months , i had severe tightness and heaviness on my head why taking the drug and after 3rd or 4th day of taking this poison my muscle fell off , triggered an inflamed response in my brain with rashes on my back and lower back and I had severe dehydration. Neck tightness and a vein on my neck got squeezed and collapse . Whenever I touch it could still feel it on my neck, my left hand got dislocated and had a severe pain in the same muscle and couldn’t hold my grip unless when I’m on a motion . My intestinal muscles got wiped off but today when I did take some cayenne pepper/ginger with salt water could feel my muscles and grip . Did tried this three time to check if I was crazy but I’m not. I’m domed I can tell , even the little blockage I hard in my neck disappeared then when the effects wear off I’m back to no muscles . Strange and not sure this is just withdrawal and I don’t sweat , I do sweat a lot you know 

i meant this and you seem to be ignoring 

It 

• Administrator

My answers are the same. Please re-read this topic. I cannot repeat myself day after day.

So sad but acceptance is all that matters . No more crying no more. The pain is so unbearable . Name it I have it . 

• Administrator

Do not start additional Introductions topics.

Ok ma . Just got the message. I’m sorry 

Hi again Henryk

I just read your post about losing strength.  I took Seroquel for a day a year ago, to see if i could sleep and had a similar experience.  I lost all my upper body strength for a day and thought i had a stroke or a heart attack.  I had trouble speaking for the day, too, with spitting and slurring every time i tried to talk.  It felt like a brain injury and my eyes were frozen in place.  I was pretty scared for the day, it felt like i killed myself, but the next day it was better.    I hope you see some improvement soon, man.

Derek

Court committed to take Prozac, Paxci, and Respiradol from 8/95 to 3/96.   developed severe akithisia and brain damage.  Was unable to speak and walking in circles 15 hours a day.  Went in for 5 sessions of ECT during a 10 day period in March of '96 and my forced medication was discontinued at that time.  My akithisia and brain damage cleared up within a few days of stopping the meds.

On Zoloft (200 mg) and Zyprexa (17.5 mg) March 1998- Feb 2014

In between was placed on Effexor 200 mg and Abilify for six months in 2004.  Developed mild akithisia which went away once I stopped the Abilify.  Developed severe GI issues in Dec 2001 and from that time on suffered from fatigue and hypersomnia where I would sleep between 12 and 20 hours a day and rarely ever left my apartment. 

Had tapered to 100 mg of Zoloft and 7.5 mg of Zyprexa at the time of going cold turkey Feb. 2014

Went 5 days without sleep at the beginning while vomiting all over my apt.  Had brain zaps for a number of weeks and also lightheadedness which both eventually went away.  However 2 1/2 yrs later I still struggle with insomnia, depression, and fatigue.

1 hour ago, PoetJester said:

Hi again Henryk

I just read your post about losing strength.  I took Seroquel for a day a year ago, to see if i could sleep and had a similar experience.  I lost all my upper body strength for a day and thought i had a stroke or a heart attack.  I had trouble speaking for the day, too, with spitting and slurring every time i tried to talk.  It felt like a brain injury and my eyes were frozen in place.  I was pretty scared for the day, it felt like i killed myself, but the next day it was better.    I hope you see some improvement soon, man.

Derek

Thanks Derek . This as been ongoing for about 4 months now and I think I found what happened today . My scapula was detached from my back while on risperidone. I remembered I had pains on both scapula and whenever I tried adjusting them I could feel my strength coming on and see it’s restricting blood flow to my muscles and some places in my body . My clavicle is drops when it happened. It was clavicle Dyskinesias or so , I will try and go for check up tomorrow, I hope they can help me out cause my posture is so whack right now . Thanks man I appreciate you. Hope you’re getting better as well ? 

Hello @Henryk12, you just quoted @Guilietta, but posted on my thread, something about head tilting upwards/dystonia? I think maybe you meant to post to Guilietta, as I've not had this symptom?

Best wishes,

SSU

January 2008 to April 2015 Citalopram 20mg to 5mg, reducing in 50 per cent leaps. Jumped off at 5mg

March 2016 used MDMA triggered setback

April 2016 Citalopram 10mg October 2016 cut to 5mg, May 2017 cut to 2.5mg

May 2018 used MDMA triggered setback

June 2018 Citalopram 2.5mg up to 10mg, then back to 5mg

July/ August 2018 7.5mg, then 10mg

June 2019 updosed to 20mg Citalopram

August 2019 cold switch to Venlafaxine 75mg XR

Supplements; 1100mg fish oil daily; also 100mg Magnesium Glycinate. Tried Vagifem 10mcg from mid May 2021 to mid June 2021; caused depression, so stopped.

16 minutes ago, sunnysideup69 said:

Hello @Henryk12, you just quoted @Guilietta, but posted on my thread, something about head tilting upwards/dystonia? I think maybe you meant to post to Guilietta, as I've not had this symptom?

Best wishes,

SSU

Sorry Twas a mistake, just want to know if this will ever go away