Henryk12: off risperidone

Henryk12

On 11/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Henryk12 said:

Sorry Twas a mistake, just want to know if this will ever go away 

Please I’m back yo hell @Altostrata I was prescribed some Amitriptyline, Ativan and anorol  Nitrazepam Been taking it for 2days now and seem I’m getting worse . I tried to up dose

risperidone but they wouldn’t allow me . I’m in trouble. Please help me . My heart is pounding so hard and this is getting strange. I think I just destroyed myself but no taking it no more 

July 18 Risp 1/1mg day   on and of 12times didnt know it was the drug 

2m sep for 4 to September 9

Ct Sept 10 / RI 1mg Sept 15 to 16

went down to 0.5mg Sept 17/18 

CT sep 19 30mg whine drug estimate

tmj, brain zaps, itching, body pains, loud tinnitus, brain fog , tremors , body ,Td,deregulation , sleep issues due to loud tinnitus. Facial movements, clogged ear , choky , burning , discomfort,banging brain 

bruxism , teeth clenching, hedac/nerve p

All symptoms back , I’m doomed. How can I make it to the other side like this 

tmj, brain zaps, itching, body pains, loud tinnitus, brain fog , tremors , body ,Td,deregulation , sleep issues due to loud tinnitus. Facial movements, clogged ear , choky , burning , discomfort,banging brain 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

Please I’m back yo hell @Altostrata I was prescribed some Amitriptyline, Ativan and anorol  Nitrazepam Been taking it for 2days now and seem I’m getting worse . I tried to up dose

risperidone but they wouldn’t allow me . I’m in trouble. Please help me . My heart is pounding so hard and this is getting strange. I think I just destroyed myself but no taking it no more 

If they make you worse, stop taking the drugs.

As you were seeing slow improvement without drugs, you may recall I suggested you might stay calm and allow your body to heal itself. We discussed the possibility taking additional drugs might make you worse. Then you took additional drugs.

We provide peer support for going off drugs and withdrawal syndrome. If you do things to make yourself worse, we can't help you.

You have to let your nervous system settle down.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

All symptoms back , I’m doomed. How can I make it to the other side like this 

im noT taking them no more . I’m just so confused and my whole body feels weird, some nerves are trapped thus affecting my blood flow but henceforth I will only listen to you . I never experienced anything like this all my life. I’m very worse now and I’m so worried. Thank you Ma 

7 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

If they make you worse, stop taking the drugs.

As you were seeing slow improvement without drugs, you may recall I suggested you might stay calm and allow your body to heal itself. We discussed the possibility taking additional drugs might make you worse. Then you took additional drugs.

We provide peer support for going off drugs and withdrawal syndrome. If you do things to make yourself worse, we can't help you.

You have to let your nervous system settle down.

m noT taking them no more . I’m just so confused and my whole body feels weird, some nerves are trapped thus affecting my blood flow but henceforth I will only listen to you . I never experienced anything like this all my life. I’m very worse now and I’m so worried. Thank you M

What do now , is I safe to CT them since is not up to a week or I have to wean off slowly. I’m way back to square one. This so strange that I don’t want to live no more . Now I have symptoms that I don’t have before but it’s all my fault but I Hope is not too late for me 

Hey henryk hang in there man.  my neck spine and head is burning my head squeezes all the time my head vibrates for no reason I feel my heartbeat  in my head neck etc but I know that Iam not alone as I read you. I see that we have a lot of similiar symtpoms . You are not alone.  ıam like this for 1 year  please dont lose yourself. We need to see end of the road. 

(14 years old)2014-2015 {Prozac,ritalin and concerta} 

2015-2016 {Prozac changed to Zoloft 100 mg kept taking ritalin and concerta occasionaly}

2017-2018 {CTed Zoloft began taking a lot of concerta(72mg sometimes 144mg a day) and ritalin}

2018-sept of 2018 {CT'ed concerta and ritalin.Started Zoloft 50 mg 

sept of 2018-sept 2019 {CT'ed Zoloft. 3 months later after 3 weed usages(my first times) hell started.}

sept 2019- {reinstate 25 mg Zoloft huge derealization and neck numbness and had an attack at night went to ER.Used ativan couple times. Week later cipralex (Lexapro) 12,5 given .Had huge brain shakes and restlessness.Ativan used.No drugs being used  right now.}

Supplements: Nothing

Thanks man , I sincerely appreciate bruh, just too much for me to handle and I was getting better until I cost myself some setback . Don’t know what to do at this point but I’m going to listen to @Altostrata henceforth. Sorry for your pain man . Thanks a lot bro . Now my vision is blurry but I’m going to hang in here and see how it goes. Bless you man 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:56 PM, Henryk12 said:

@Altostrata all my symptoms subsided but I’m worried about just one thing , seem my brain is bouncing inside my skull . Please as anyone experienced that , is it going to stop ? Cause now I’m very stable but seem like a big hit at the back of my head though not painful but hope it will not break my brain 

Please something scary just happened today , My right eardrum were actually beating drums, about 8 times also . I

stopped the additional medications and

not taking anything as of now . I have a loud tinnitus, snow eye on my right, head/neck stiffness, my postures are whack and not just certain of my options no more . I don’t want to live my life in misery. My head turn suddenly while I was napping this morning got scared and now I’m not sure if I will ever be me again. I’m lost . I want peace ☮️ Please @AltostrataI’m having a lot of jerky movements , they aren’t pleasant at all please 

• Administrator

Please re-read this topic from the beginning. My answers are still the same. I can't cure you from afar.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Yes I know @Altostrata but I did confused my nervous system a bit and don’t know if I hard to tapper the meds since I’ve been in them for two days. I have some bubble sensations on my skin and the tinnitus is 💯 but I didn’t take them as instructed and I’m weak and in a mix of pain and can’t sleep. Thanks for looking out for me ma . God bless you 

On 19 October 2019 at 4:48 PM, Henryk12 said:

Thank you alto , wasn’t sure I got a response cause I’m still learning how to function on the site . My progress is rapid as I can tell to the stories have read on here . My libido is back , my muscles seems going on and off which is strange and I lost them on my very first those on risperidone. It was all of a sudden my body dropped and my body structure was whacked though I didn’t know it was due to risperidone and the anxieties are minimal , tremors reduced . Got used to the pains , the Brian zaps has shakes reduces but worried about the head shake. Flu symptoms almost gone . Subsided after 3 days of blue vervain and neck tighten reduced but the my head tics or shakes I don’t know . Seem like a dystonia reaction and don’t really know how long for me . I was on the drug just for 3 months on and off 2 mg tops . I sense my body is trying to reorganize but not really sure anymore and I need ask if Canabis could help cause I don’t want to take any medication and I’m done taking drugs whatsoever till my last breath on earth . This is not fair. All I wanna do is make some good music and make my mama happy cause she had suffered a lot . I will clock 30 by dec . Can’t believe is gonna be in agony and disbelief. 2019 wasn’t a good year for me at all but I’m wiser and stronger maybe but I’m just fed up with life and those around me can not even see my sufferings . They sometimes make jest of me cause they do not know what I’m really going through. Even fam thinks I’m being making lots of things up . I’m messed up but sometimes ; 

Pain sometimes could be a lesson . Don’t be lessened. 
Every sorrow as an ending keep withstanding 
Understand this and be hopeful cause;
Every Phoenix rise from its ashes.
A hundred years of pain would end one day 
Times as no limit ; The roads full of patches 
Weakness will thread on you if you can withstand it 
ONLY THE STRONGEST CAN RELATE
We All Can Deny It 
Life is all Mazes . Find the route and Escape the lapses 💪🏾🤴🏾🏽🐐🧠

keep encouraging my brain . Hope my brain won’t give up on me . It’s all I rely on 

I hope this dark days won’t cloud my life forever thanks 🙏🏽 Just too late before I found here. TOO LATE TO GO BACK NOW 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Damn dirty and all foul words to risperidal .😡😡😡😡😡😡

Henryk,

After all this fatal experience, I feel to suggest you that, introducing very low dose of olanzapine would help to eradicate present symptoms.

Then systematic taper of olanzapine would lead you to the state of before meds.

Free from all fatal symptoms.

This experiment worked on me.

If some others succeed in same way,this method would be successful to all the survivors.

I request you to concern with moderators before considering about my suggestion.

If after life ,rebirth is possible , I would like to take birth as self operating magic wand.

Lots of support from India Henryk.

Even though we have doubts on Gods very existance at this fatal moment,All we have to do is to pray for each other.

God Bless you.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

Thank you, I will gladly consider these if is really going to work for me. So desperate to try anything that will ease my sufferings. Just weird as my muscles keep coming on and off including the chest area and I don’t want to think is some dystonia just wanna be positive and @altotrata and @other mods on here please help me out 

Thanks for the suggestion, I hope it helps and God bless you ma @rupa 

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, rupa said:

I feel to suggest you that, introducing very low dose of olanzapine would help to eradicate present symptoms.

1 hour ago, Henryk12 said:

Thank you, I will gladly consider these if is really going to work for me.

SA does not recommend introducing a new drug, such as the antipsychotic Olanzapine, to deal with symptoms from a present drug.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

2 hours ago, Gridley said:

SA does not recommend introducing a new drug, such as the antipsychotic Olanzapine, to deal with symptoms from a present drug.

Ok 👌 but few as been successful coming off risperidone in here. Don’t know how long I have to suffer for 

• Moderator Emeritus
59 minutes ago, Henryk12 said:
3 hours ago, Gridley said:

Ok 👌 but few as been successful coming off risperidone in here

Here are a couple of Risperdal success stories.  Their stories are different from yours, but they show recovery is possible.

risperdalhater I recovered from risperdal aka risperidone ...

gemini88: tapering off risperidone / Risperdal - Introductions ...

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Just him and He has nothing like mine 

On 11/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, Henryk12 said:

Please @brassmonkey I’m having issues I lost muscles coming on and off sir and this is my first experience with withdrawal . Just need ask why mine keeps

coming on and off . This is regarding to my back, arms , chest muscles and I’m just scared if they will ever be stable . Lost them with my first dose of risperidone and I’m lost cause it’s just freaking strange I’m freaking out 

Please give some more detail about how you have lost muscle. Is the size decreasing, strength, control?

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

2 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

Please @brassmonkey I’m having issues I lost muscles coming on and off sir and this is my first experience with withdrawal . Just need ask why mine keeps

coming on and off . This is regarding to my back, arms , chest muscles and I’m just scared if they will ever be stable . Lost them with my first dose of risperidone and I’m lost cause it’s just freaking strange I’m freaking out 

It was on first few dose of

risperidone, was dehydrated, got

a shocked like feeling on my

Brain Iike it was inflamed skin go dried and blackened and developed some rashes on my back . It was so rapid thought I had cancer and I had these rubbery stuff on my jawline ever since . Been 4months now and it won’t go away . This whole thing is very strange to me. Just wanna go off Canabis and it landed me risperidone.felt like it triggered in me an auto immune disease. Never had that feeling all my life 

Can’t see any muscle on my upper arm my biceps are like balloons . Had severe weakness while taking the sh*tty drug but I can say I’m better 

I’m fed up. Please @altostrata @shep @brassmonkey how long can I live for. Want no pain. I have almost all forms of dystonia. Now I know about the shoulder coming up and down and my head/neck always in odd position. My jaw/teeth clenching was another form of dystonia and the internal muscle movements . My spines are so whack it all feels disconnected. Throat seem to be on you side of my body. I can’t understand anything anymore cause right now I’m so confused and lost with no hope whatsoever . 

Thanks sure no way you guys can help me . I’m so unfortunate 

• Administrator

Have you talked to a neurologist?

8 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Have you talked to a neurologist?

No ma . Not sure where to find any around here. How can I live like this. I’m so unfortunate . Neurologist do not heal dystonia, how can they help my situation ? 

• Administrator
On 11/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, Altostrata said:

As you were seeing slow improvement without drugs, you may recall I suggested you might stay calm and allow your body to heal itself.

27 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Ma is just so hard for me you know . My clavicle is not at equilibrium and the shoulder thing is giving me a lot of problems . My dentals are so whack and I Keep choking on saliva, my cervicle spine feels so fragile like it could break anytime cause it keeps cracking and sometimes I have to readjust to correct it whenever I have forward head posture .

I had pain earlier, though not lethargic but just overwhelmed by every straight symptoms I have . I’m so confused and lost and this all beyond me. I have every symptoms. Name it I have it . My neck freezes a lot and I have wierd sensations whenever I touch a part of my body and chest feels open. 

Just dont want those movements, spinal cord injuries hardly heals you know it ma . 

I appreciate your efforts and support but I’d appreciate you more just to be straightforward with me and not let me have false hope . My nature can’t just digest that .

@brassmonkey seem you know the truth about my predicaments , I see why you gave no response to my reply cause I’m so complicated. I need to know the truth about my condition, I’m so messed up and fed up and scared . Not scared of death , just don’t wanna live miserably. I’m the first son , I should be the back bone . Just sad 😔 now cause I can’t even brace myself , I’m so broken . 

I’Ve Got no wings , just wish die and resurrect from my ashes just Like Phoenix. 

• Administrator

Yes, it's hard for everyone who has an adverse reaction to psychiatric drugs. You, at least, were improving.

The symptoms are all back though not bad but hard to see how I can come out of this as my whole self but guess we can’t control life and thanks for your honesty ma . I truly appreciate. God bless you 

I haven't given up on you Henry, I've just had to direct my attention in other directions.  SA is a very large site and we only have a few moderators to go around.

The symptoms you are describing are pretty typical for a CT.  Even if a person has only been taking a drug for a few months they can experience very intense WD symptoms especially if there have been several large dosage changes thrown in on top of it. Alto has noted that you have shown some improvement recently, this is a very good sign.  Things will take a very long time to stabilize from the CT, after which healing will be a long and bumpy road, but it will happen.  For the time being working on acceptance of your situation and practicing self care and calming techniques will be the best thing you can do.  They are the base the the best healing in built on. 

Having the backbone to do what is needed to care for your self and get through this will show enough strength to make any first son proud.  By the time you have healed, although not many will understand what you have been through, you will know you can withstand anything life has to throw at you.  And that is an amazing thing to know.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

2 hours ago, brassmonkey said:

I haven't given up on you Henry, I've just had to direct my attention in other directions.  SA is a very large site and we only have a few moderators to go around.

The symptoms you are describing are pretty typical for a CT.  Even if a person has only been taking a drug for a few months they can experience very intense WD symptoms especially if there have been several large dosage changes thrown in on top of it. Alto has noted that you have shown some improvement recently, this is a very good sign.  Things will take a very long time to stabilize from the CT, after which healing will be a long and bumpy road, but it will happen.  For the time being working on acceptance of your situation and practicing self care and calming techniques will be the best thing you can do.  They are the base the the best healing in built on. 

Having the backbone to do what is needed to care for your self and get through this will show enough strength to make any first son proud.  By the time you have healed, although not many will understand what you have been through, you will know you can withstand anything life has to throw at you.  And that is an amazing thing to know.

Thank you sir @brassmonkey I’m worried about my sPine issues and I have so many dysfunctions in my body . I’m so lost but I hope on God . My life is strange from day one till date . But thank you sir . This Is beyond me 

On 11/28/2019 at 7:59 AM, Henryk12 said:

Thank you sir @brassmonkey I’m worried about my sPine issues and I have so many dysfunctions in my body . I’m so lost but I hope on God . My life is strange from day one till date . But thank you sir . This Is beyond me 

Please had anyone ever recovered from teeth clenching, jaw clenching, tmj ??? I need to know I can recover . Too many dysfunctions in my body. My body feel so disconnected both in and out. I feel bad for my life . No one around me understands my situation. You guys are the only friends I have . I haven’t seeing anyone had this in there recovery stories but 

I want to survive 

On 11/10/2019 at 6:44 PM, Henryk12 said:

Sorry Twas a mistake, just want to know if this will ever go away 

Now breathing issue as set in . My breath stops while sleeping and no wheezing and hard to breathe whenever I have a strange moment in my neck. Like my muscles were crawling @Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey This is another form of tardive dyskinesia. How long do I live for ? No breath no life 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 11/15/2019 at 12:12 PM, Henryk12 said:

I was prescribed some Amitriptyline, Ativan and anorol  Nitrazepam Been taking it for 2days now and seem I’m getting worse .

On 11/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, Henryk12 said:

What do now , is I safe to CT them since is not up to a week or I have to wean off slowly.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:25 PM, Henryk12 said:

im noT taking them no more .

Spending even 2 days on a full cocktail of an antidepressants and two benzos likely affected your nervous system. 

It can take a few days or even weeks for this to settle down. 

5 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

Now breathing issue as set in . My breath stops while sleeping and no wheezing and hard to breathe whenever I have a strange moment in my neck. Like my muscles were crawling @Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey This is another form of tardive dyskinesia. How long do I live for ? No breath no life 

Benzos such as Ativan and Nitrazepam can cause breathing problems, so it may not be the pre-existing tardive dyskinesia. This could be something called "air hunger," which is extremely common with benzos. 

Please give your nervous system time to stabilize after being exposed to these other drugs. The more self-care you can do in the form of a clean diet, plenty of fresh water, taking a walk every day, etc. the better you'll feel in the long run. 

2 hours ago, Shep said:

Spending even 2 days on a full cocktail of an antidepressants and two benzos likely affected your nervous system. 

It can take a few days or even weeks for this to settle down. 

Benzos such as Ativan and Nitrazepam can cause breathing problems, so it may not be the pre-existing tardive dyskinesia. This could be something called "air hunger," which is extremely common with benzos. 

Please give your nervous system time to stabilize after being exposed to these other drugs. The more self-care you can do in the form of a clean diet, plenty of fresh water, taking a walk every day, etc. the better you'll feel in the long run. 

Thank you ma but I had the same issue while on risperidone. I will wake up suddenly in the middle of the night and eating seem hard then and now my throat opens and closes at will and I have some movements inside. Whenever it happens I wheezes and I have pressure on one side of my face , my cervicle spine make different sounds like is going to break any moment from now . My jaw gripes so hard all day , hand always claw like and had tremor. My head freezes like it’s going to fall and stuffs like that . I’m lost really , only God seem to understand why I deserve this hell while alive. Wish death could take my pains away since I can’t just kill myself . How long do I have suffer for before I get little relief. I’m too young for this but thanks for responding to my rants . Life as been cruel to me where I do not deserve no hope , no hope for joy , no hope for love , no hope of a better tomorrow. Under this circumstances, how can I cope ? 

• Administrator

Henryk, you need to remind yourself to stay calm and not dwell on your symptoms. When you look at something for too long, it can seem larger than it is.

If you have always had trouble breathing while sleeping, you may have a condition called sleep apnea. This is not related to withdrawal symptoms. Please look up ways to cope with sleep apnea.

Otherwise, I don't think I can recommend anything other than I've already posted in this topic. Please re-read my posts.

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Henryk, you need to remind yourself to stay calm and not dwell on your symptoms. When you look at something for too long, it can seem larger than it is.

If you have always had trouble breathing while sleeping, you may have a condition called sleep apnea. This is not related to withdrawal symptoms. Please look up ways to cope with sleep apnea.

Otherwise, I don't think I can recommend anything other than I've already posted in this topic. Please re-read my posts.

Sleep Apnea do not happen when you’re awake. This happens while awake too but I will have to ride on but how about my spine issues, does this medication changes everything in your systems?? Breathing, spine , shape, face , head etc . How do I get my spine stability back ? Will it just happen? So confused right I have to be sincere with myself ma . Thank you ma 

• Administrator

I'm sorry, I think your needs exceed the abilities of the volunteer counselors here.

6 hours ago, Altostrata said:

I'm sorry, I think your needs exceed the abilities of the volunteer counselors here.

Thank you ma