Henryk12

Henryk12: off risperidone

smketdie

Henryk how are you feeling right now?

Henryk12
8 hours ago, smketdie said:

Henryk how are you feeling right now?

I’m getting better bit by bit and I have more  understanding to what’s going on . No one here can save you. Only you can save you and you need do everything possible to make sure that happens. Fasting with water and fruits as been very helpful. Starting from today I’m going on another 4 days fasting . This drugs destroy your nerves and body . You need feed it life . No dead foods . Let your food be your medicine. I hope you get well soon mate . Discipline is important 🧘🏽‍♂️🥗💪🏾

Henryk12
On 12/11/2019 at 8:07 AM, Henryk12 said:

I’m getting better bit by bit and I have more  understanding to what’s going on . No one here can save you. Only you can save you and you need do everything possible to make sure that happens. Fasting with water and fruits as been very helpful. Starting from today I’m going on another 4 days fasting . This drugs destroy your nerves and body . You need feed it life . No dead foods . Let your food be your medicine. I hope you get well soon mate . Discipline is important 🧘🏽‍♂️🥗💪🏾

@Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey Please my life feels strange and I’m so confused. You guys think I had stroke or the drug as caused me multiple sclerosis ? I know something is wrong with my brain and I need ask if anyone experienced changes in the body function. I’m lost and so lonely. I will appreciate if I can talk to someone 

• Like 1

Shep
On 12/11/2019 at 2:07 AM, Henryk12 said:

Starting from today I’m going on another 4 days fasting .

Henry, when was the last time you ate? If you're going on this type of extreme diet, you may be dealing with low blood sugar and other issues. 

Henryk12
Just now, Shep said:

Henry, when was the last time you ate? If you're going on this type of extreme diet, you may be dealing with low blood sugar and other issues. 

I had some bread with beans then I’m resuming my fasting today. Please what do you mean by other issues? Something is definitely wrong with me . Like my heads trying to find balance. So confused 

Shep
27 minutes ago, Henryk12 said:

Please what do you mean by other issues?

There's no way of answering this, Henry. If you've been fasting for 4 days at a time as you posted, you could be dealing with any number of issues that come from this type of extreme fasting, especially with a destabilized nervous system. Even for healthy people, fasting for more than a day can be risky. Extreme diets and restriction of nutrients is not recommended for anyone going through withdrawal. 

Henryk12
1 minute ago, Shep said:

There's no way of answering this, Henry. If you've been fasting for 4 days at a time as you posted, you could be dealing with any number of issues that come from this type of extreme fasting, especially with a destabilized nervous system. Even for healthy people, fasting for more than a day can be risky. Extreme diets and restriction of nutrients is not recommended for anyone going through withdrawal. 

Ok I won’t do that no more but some is strange about my body . My body is trying to go back normal and something ruptured in my ear I don’t know what, sometimes I feel it going back in there but always falls back , does risperidone make changes to the body and brain or can marijuana withdrawal cause this symptoms? The last time I smoked my body were coming back together, including the rupture blood vessel on my neck and hear  . So wierd felt like my brain is wired down my neck . Wish I could see the light at the end of this tunnel ...is full of darkness in here and I’ve stopped the urge to cry since it won’t solve no problem 

smketdie

Henryk are you also feeling neck problems? When you rotate your neck it makes sounds and when you do it  spontaneously your vision takes time to get normal and your head feels really weird?

Henryk12
18 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

Ok I won’t do that no more but some is strange about my body . My body is trying to go back normal and something ruptured in my ear I don’t know what, sometimes I feel it going back in there but always falls back , does risperidone make changes to the body and brain or can marijuana withdrawal cause this symptoms? The last time I smoked my body were coming back together, including the rupture blood vessel on my neck and hear  . So wierd felt like my brain is wired down my neck . Wish I could see the light at the end of this tunnel ...is full of darkness in here and I’ve stopped the urge to cry since it won’t solve no problem 

Today use to be my birthday. Thank God for the lessons and pain . Hope and miracle is why I keep going. Save my soul even if I lose my body. Take me off this misery world if I will never be me again. Let thy will be done Amen 🙏🏽 

Henryk12
14 hours ago, smketdie said:

Henryk are you also feeling neck problems? When you rotate your neck it makes sounds and when you do it  spontaneously your vision takes time to get normal and your head feels really weird?

Yes I have neck issues and crawling sensations inside my throat/face /back /ear / chest but my vision is fair been dizzy bout 2 times and pain is a constant part of the life but I believe God will heal me or kill me. Whichever way , he’s will will be done   

how are you? 

Henryk12
On 12/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, Henryk12 said:

Yes I have neck issues and crawling sensations inside my throat/face /back /ear / chest but my vision is fair been dizzy bout 2 times and pain is a constant part of the life but I believe God will heal me or kill me. Whichever way , he’s will will be done   

how are you? 

@Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey Can I talk to you guys for a seconds . I’m been abandoned here in pains but that does not matter . Just want to ask some questions about how I’m feeling and the troubles I’m facing right now . Happy new year!!!

Altostrata

How have your symptoms changed, Henryk?

Miko789
3 hours ago, Henryk12 said:

@Altostrata @Shep @brassmonkey Can I talk to you guys for a seconds . I’m been abandoned here in pains but that does not matter . Just want to ask some questions about how I’m feeling and the troubles I’m facing right now . Happy new year!!!

you can get over it

Henryk12
11 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

How have your symptoms changed, Henryk?

Hmm , I don’t really know what to do. Is it normal to have a skull movement? Like my skull trying to go back to its normal shape and I have few dents on my head. Serious pain all over , my neck muscles are twisted to my clavicle. So lost and not sure what this is. I understand you guys don’t know what to do about me 

Henryk12
3 minutes ago, Miko789 said:

you can get over it

Hmm , I don’t really know what to do. Is it normal to have a skull movement? Like my skull trying to go back to its normal shape and I have few dents on my head. Serious pain all over , my neck muscles are twisted to my clavicle. So lost and not sure what this is. I understand you guys don’t know what to do about me . Can I get over this ? I hope so but this pain is so strange and painful. Thanks for the encouragement word . I hope life gets better for too 

Gridley
18 minutes ago, Henryk12 said:

Serious pain all over , my neck muscles are twisted to my clavicle.

Withdrawal symptoms are often bizarre.  I'm sorry you're feeling bad.

I've had back of the neck pain off and on throughout my taper, though it's much better now.  Symptoms will come come and go for no apparent reason.

Henryk12
1 minute ago, Gridley said:

Withdrawal symptoms are often bizarre.  I'm sorry you're feeling bad.

I've had back of the neck pain off and on throughout my taper, though it's much better now.  Symptoms will come come and go for no apparent reason.

Thanks for coming to my thread. My neck nerves are detached from the base of the neck and lower back spine bends . This is inhumane . My jaw and skull muscle on my right head feels shortened and extended. I’ve never seen anything like mine and I’m scared but just wish I this to end for me already. This is not a way to live  but thanks I truly appreciate. God bless you 

smketdie

Henryk our symptoms are similar. I have persistent pain in my head and neck. I feel my heart beat very harshly. I also feel detached. My head shskes involuntarily. Believe me you are not Alone in this. I thought my symptoms were spesific but after seeing you my thoughts have changed.