Kornyboyo1917

Mental Akathisia/Mentla Anguish

Kornyboyo1917

Hello, 

I am looking for others who might be experiencing some of these symptoms.  There is no quiet in my brain.  I have racing thoughts/ruminations, earworms (things I have read/watch repeats in my head along with songs and phrases), intrusive thoughts/memories and hyperawareness of all my thoughts and inner voice/dialogue.  Brain mimicking sounds.

I feel very trapped in my head all the time.

Please comment if you can relate.  

Daisygirlsk
11 minutes ago, Kornyboyo1917 said:

Hello, 

I am looking for others who might be experiencing some of these symptoms.  There is no quiet in my brain.  I have racing thoughts/ruminations, earworms (things I have read/watch repeats in my head along with songs and phrases), intrusive thoughts/memories and hyperawareness of all my thoughts and inner voice/dialogue.  Brain mimicking sounds.

I have this!

Daisygirlsk
12 minutes ago, Kornyboyo1917 said:

Hello, 

I've had sensorimotor OCD where I cant stop noticing my breathing or blinking.

CONSTANT intrusive thoughts and images. My mind always 'turns in' on itself and is never in the moment.

Constant mental chatter.

Like I HAVE to pay attention to every thought and have no other choice. I have to think of everything and every scenario and every option. I cant miss anything or I'll be in trouble. I have hyperawareness of a large radius around me.

I miss my pre med brain.

• Like 2

UnfoldingSky

i am mostly recovered but yes I had these issues.

Kornyboyo1917

Daisygirlsk - I have the same thing with the breathing/blinking.  It always switches themes.  I can't externalize or be in the present moment ever.  When i look in the mirror i see myself thinking and I have constant negative chatter.  Feels like someone else is thinking for me.  I hope you find some relief soon!

UnfoldingSky - It's nice to hear of someone who has these issues and made it through.

Daisygirlsk
2 minutes ago, Kornyboyo1917 said:

Daisygirlsk - I have the same thing with the breathing/blinking.  It always switches themes.  I can't externalize or be in the present moment ever.  When i look in the mirror i see myself thinking and I have constant negative chatter.  Feels like someone else is thinking for me.  I hope you find some relief soon!

UnfoldingSky - It's nice to hear of someone who has these issues and made it through.

I have exactly the same symptoms. When the drug first started pooping out my first symptom was sensorimotor obsessions. Now that I am off the drug my mind is never still. As soon as I wake up I look forward to bed again so I dont have to think of all the thoughts...

Kornyboyo1917

I send you a PM.  Most of my symptoms are from benzo withdrawal.  I'm still on remeron. 

Cloudskishawna

Yes I have those symptoms to I'm off mirtazapine for a month I've been mediating and that gives me a little peace and going for walks help a little bit and playing video games 

Also check out claire weekes method it help sometimes I'm still trying my best to fully accept and surrender but it so hard