Arti: paroxetine 17 years intolerably

Arti

Is it possible that my sleep ever come back i am so exhaust, the whole day i cannot do anything only think about no having sleep at all

And how long i can survive this. Can someone give me hope

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Trimipramin April 2019 10mg to 25mg 4 weeks last Dose April 2019

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Ativan May 2020 6 times 0,5mg irregular last Dose May 2020  

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor

@Arti Hi, So sorry to hear that you are suffering so much.

I truly hope you will get some relief soon and some sleep. It is truly hard when on top of wd symptoms, we are hit with insomnia. The more you think about not getting sleep, the harder it is for you to  relax. You might want to try not think about it and focus on trying to relax. When we overthink about our symptoms, they can become worse cause of our thoughts. Is there any way you can distract, even for a little while and not focus on this. 
You will be ok, and you are not damaged. You have to believe and have faith, it is so important. 
You are stronger then you think.

My best wishes to you, my thoughts are with you 🙏

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

@Hanna72thanks so much !! It is so difficult to ditract because my story is so complex

I endure since 20 Month and within this time i made every mistake that one could do i read about manny People where the sleep never returns

My hope is gone i fight every day but I feel i become weaker und weaker anxiety the whole day und the body feels like he will breakdowns every second 

Freezing, skin feeling, think losing the mind, so exhaust, i feel brain can never Switch off sometimes during the day the eyes Fall down i think for Micro sleep 

For one second after that anxiety increase it is so strange every Thing 

So i cannot really District From my state. I know i am at the end and nothing that i can do i Wouldnt die i had so a good Life 20 Month ago exept stomach problems Now

every Thing is Ruined 

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostratai am still on the work to move the Dominal earlier still at 9pm but today i will take it ealier and so on 

I detect after taking diazepam restless legs and anxiety and agitation increse a little,  do you think is it a good idea reduce Dose a little ? 

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello 

Can somone help me I have very strange sleep disorder i cannot detect if i sleep or Not

In the evening in lay in Bad stand up several times for the toilette between i cannot say if i sleep or Not it os only a mudd in the head 

In the mornig it is horrible at 3:30am i Watch the clock no idea what happend then it feels that some areas of the brain Switch off an on 

From und Moment to the other i dont know where i am And i feel no concition to the body. Jerks sometimes. And stories with pictures in the head 

Wich i cannot remember die next second. I am so tired and Would lay down but Not possible because anxiety an confusion increase porridge in the head

I stand up with so much fear for the Rest of the day. 

I am scary to sit down or lay down for the Rest of the day because fear increase if i do that 

Then the whole day inner and body akhathisia und anxiety only endure gar and sream 

I think meanwhile because of the Not existing sleep my brain got more damaged every day

Has anyoene experienced something like that i have so much fear that i have to Life with that but i cant that it is so bizzare

Tanks to all !

16th January 2022  Zero

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata Hello now  i took the Dominal at 8pm i Would move it slow to 6pm

Sleep becoming worse und worse cannot feel if i sleep at all strange state of conscious 

Maybe i sleep 2 or 3 hours last Night i think only to 2:30am meanwhile i think diazepam make eferything worse the next failure i did

Can i do something Continue  movie  Dominal 

I think i die with no sleep since many Month i feel so weak  sometimes i think in die next Moment i will die

Did i destroy my sleep forever could the sleep recover if it is in so a strange bizarre state  

Sorry another question i am full of akathisia agitation anxiety and madness crying screaming the whole day this is Not endurable

Sometimes i think it is the Psyche because of no sleep but it comes out of the stomach und goes to everywhere. I have to scream sometimes or Hammer on the table r the wall or cry because the preasure of fear and agitation become so high that i cannot endure longer.

This happens the whole day only in die evening maybe at 8pm or later a short Period it becomes better.

Is this only chortisol i cannot believe that the recent is only chortisol it is awful 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

As usual, Arti, I need to see your daily drug schedule in a simple, easy-to-understand list format.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata

Let me Show the last evening and night to you

8pm agitated, think i got Crazy, anxiety alerted

8:30pm  Dominal 40mg still alerted agitated etc

8:45pm diazepam 0,14mg still alerted agitated etc

9:15pm got very tired think i Fall into a nap in Front of Tv

9:45pm recognize Television so weak and tired that i have problems to stand up und move.

10::00pm bed think i Fall asleep imediatelly 

3am Dream and wake up ( it feels like this ) Go to toilette 

4am another walk to toilette Not sure if i was sleeping again or Not but maybe

Then terrible thougts in die head turm From left to right anxiety increase also the thougts and vision 

I Force myself to Lay down until 6pm then i had to stand up exhaused Confused with many anxiety 

I seems for me that the Dominal makes me sleep. I always thougt the Dominal makes nothing if i took it at 10pm 

In the past was also a little Bit easier to Lay down until 6am 

This scares me can i ever sleep again in Life without any drug 

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata i dont understand it last Night was completely different no sleep

8:30pm Dominal 40mg

8:45 diazepam 0,14mg

10pm Bad no sleep at all very alerted several times toilette 

4 am Panic anxiety crying no sleep until now

5am to 7am maybe Fragmentet light sleep 

Stand up exhaused but Not so much anxiety 

I cant See any pattern i think round about 4am i got Interdose withdrawl From Dominal what so you think ?

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus

On 8/6/2020 at 3:14 AM, Altostrata said:

I don't know anything about Dominal. Is yours in a capsule or a tablet? Did you ever talk to the doctor who prescribed Dominal, to find out more about the drug?

I asked you to talk to your pharmacist. Please ask your pharmacist 1) Does Dominal interact with diazepam; 2) What is the half-life of Dominal? 3) What is its solubility in water?

Alto asked you to find out the half life of Dominal from your pharmacist.  We are unable to find this information searching on the internet.

Did you get that information?

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

@ChessieCat Hallo yes Not From pharmacist but From pharmawiki Dominal has a half Life Time of 2 to 3 hours 

It is a neuroleptica but Used as an Alternative to zolpidem or zoplicone as sleeping drug because they say it has no depency like z-drugs.

Meanwhile i think i have daily Interdose withdrawl From this and makes me Crazy no stabillity with this it was stupid that the doctor give it to me. 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus

Are you able to provide more information for your last two symptom posts telling us about your symptoms during the day?

The daily symptom notes need to be for a 24 hour period at one time, not just the night time.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• Administrator

Arti, I have suggested repeatedly that you move the doses of the Dominal and diazepam apart. If you want to keep the Dominal at 8:30 p.m., can you move the diazepam an hour earlier each day until you are taking it at 6 p.m.? This is how we can see what each drug is doing.

You will have to keep daily notes as you change your drug schedule.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Moderator Emeritus

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prothipendyl

I've translated some of the German wiki website below.  Please see the last paragraph for drug interactions:

Pharmacological properties

Mechanism of action (pharmacodynamics)

Prothipendyl is one of the weak-acting, tricyclic neuroleptics of the first generation. In addition to its antipsychotic effect, Prothipendyl has antihistaminergic, antiemetic and sedating properties. In higher doses, the drug has a sleep-inducing effect due to its sedative-hypnotic effect. Pharmacologically, prothipendyl is an antagonist of dopamine at the D2-D1 receptors and at the serotonin receptor 5-HT2A. It has no affinity for the GABA receptor (to which benzodiazepines bind). The D2 receptor blockade in the area postrema of the brain stem is responsible for the antiemetic effect. [8] The neuroleptic potency is given as the “chlorpromazine index” (CPZi) and is 0.7 for prothipendyl (compared to the reference substance chlorpromazine 1.0). [9]
Uptake and distribution in the body (pharmacokinetics)

The oral bioavailability is 8 to 15 percent for drops and film-coated tablets, it is slightly lower for coated tablets. After taking the drops, the maximum effective level is reached after about an hour; it takes one to one and a half hours for the film-coated tablets or coated tablets. Because of the first-pass effect in the liver, the plasma concentrations are lower after oral administration than after parenteral administration. Effects (tiredness, sleep) are already observed at plasma levels of 5 ng / ml. The active ingredient is strongly bound to plasma proteins. The plasma half-life of Prothipendyl is two to three hours, making it the shortest of all common phenothiazines. After parenteral administration, renal clearance is 13 ml / kg / min, which is relatively high. At 3 l / kg, the volume of distribution is within a normal range for the substance class. Bioaccumulation is not to be expected even after repeated administration. Prothipendyl is primarily metabolized by the liver and excreted in the urine and feces. The terminal elimination phase can last up to three weeks. [9]
Clinical information

Prothipendyl has a weak antipsychotic potency. It has a strong antihistamine effect as well as musculotropic, spasmolytic and antiemetic properties. In higher doses, Prothipendyl has a sleep-inducing effect due to its sedative-hypnotic effect. Because of its weak antipsychotic effect, the drug is rarely used as a basic neuroleptic despite its minor side effects.
Application areas (indications)

For dampening psychomotor restlessness and excitement in the context of underlying psychiatric illnesses. [10] Psychomotor restlessness and excitement in schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, agitated-depressive moods of other origins, epileptic irritability, symptomatic psychoses, organic psychosyndrome, withdrawal treatments, organ neuroses, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders or atherosclerosis of the cerebral vessels. [11]

Contraindications (contraindications)

Known hypersensitivity to Prothipendyl. Acute intoxication with alcohol, sleeping pills, analgesics and psychotropic drugs, as the effects of these substances can be intensified. Comatose states.

Drug interactions

When combined with drugs that depress the central nervous system, such as benzodiazepines, sleeping pills, antihistamines, alcohol and drugs that lower blood pressure (antihypertensive drugs), the pharmacodynamic effects of their own can lead to mutual reinforcement of the effects. The effects of levodopa may be reduced. Due to its adrenolytic properties, prothipendyl can antagonize the vasoconstrictive effects of adrenaline and phenylephrine. [12]

@Altostrata

@ChessieCat

I will do daily Journal Sorry i am in fear sleep becoming so Bad the last Weeks yesterday i thougt i will die imediatelly brain break down because of Not sleep

Die whole day i am  in Trauma because of the nights and no feeling of sleep or no sleep at all. So you think  that the sleeping Situation becoming worse und worse because of the paroxetin WD i dont know how long i can stand without Chance to recover, during the day i allways alerted akathisie und agitated

I cannot lay down or relax one second, sitting and endure is the only Thing and that also Not for long because i think i becoming mad and mind drift away 

I am Not sure what to do From the feeling it got worse since i move the Dominal to 8:30pm

The last two night i reallly had Bad anxiety that i will die extreme Strong

Meanwhile other Symptoms the whole day Anhedonie i can feel nothing its like i am in a different World 

The mornig confusion randow thougts an the feeling of sleep got worse than ever 

Sometimes i cannot feel my own body 

Is it no change to reinstate paroxetine I wont do that but i think  i cannot endure longer

It feels eferything completely different than few Weeks ago it changes alll the Time and i am in fear that it becomes worse und worse 

I read some stories here of paroxetine and i am scared the whole day that i can never sleep again 

I cannot think on others the whole day because brain never Switch of and never tired  

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus
20 hours ago, Arti said:

yesterday i thougt i will die imediatelly brain break down because of Not sleep

Die whole day i am  in Trauma because of the nights and no feeling of sleep or no sleep at all.

It is very important that you report your symptoms accurately not be melodramatic / exaggerate otherwise it makes it difficult for us to assess your symptoms accurately. 

It is unlikely that you would die from lack of sleep.  We understand that you are feeling awful and struggling because of lack of sleep.  Many of us have experienced that ourselves and know how hard it is to cope with.

20 hours ago, Arti said:

I will do daily Journal

Without the symptoms journal it is very difficult for us to make suggestions.  We need 3 consecutive days (3 days in a row) of 24 hours symptoms and drug diary to try to help us understand what might be happening and what you could try to help make things a bit better for you.

To get the best information from the symptom diary you will need to keep everything the same, that is take the same dose of your drugs at the same time every day, and not add anything or stop taking anything.  If you change anything during the 3 days your symptoms pattern may change and if that happened we would not know what caused the change in symptoms.

Please see below:

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Clarification: In this situation, Arti is going to move diazepam earlier by an hour each day until it's at 6 p.m. and keep everything else the same.

Edited by ChessieCat
Added clarification post quote

• Administrator
19 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

To get the best information from the symptom diary you will need to keep everything the same, that is take the same dose of your drugs at the same time every day

Clarification: In this situation, Arti is going to move diazepam earlier by an hour each day until it's at 6 p.m. and keep everything else the same.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Alto.  I've edited my post with strike through and quoted your post.

@Altostrata

@ChessieCat

Ok i move the diazepam to 6pm

anywhay i wrote my daily journal

6:30pm Dinner not much apetitte, fear that i will die, anxiety, alerted, exhaust

7pm try to watch TV witch filter glasess and ear pads Felling of becoming  mad, freezing, feel bad, tears in the eyes

8:45pm Dazepam 0.14mg

9:15pm think short nap feels terrible because cannot detect

10pm Bad anxiety alerted cant sleep

11pm-3:30am maybe sleep, it makes me crazy that i cannot feel if i sleep or not, Toielet magnesium

4:30am anxiety random thoughts, extreme anxiety, deep breathing problems, tremor, force to lay down

6:00am cannot longer lay down brutal anxiety and confusion, tremor, feel that i lose control and becoming mad

6:15am Internet Forum

7am breakfast and fish oil

7:30am Anxiety increase, feeling of becoming mad, strange chest stomach and genital feelings, screaming, crying, agitated, akathisia, Air inside me, weakness in the body

8:30am went out short and come back crying, screaming, strange body and muscle feeelings, hit myself, cannot endure, extreme freezing, Air pressure inside, anxiety try to sit in the kitchen, tremor, cannot think cannot feel, akhatisia, heartburn

9am shower

9:30am internet, deep breathing problems, Akathisia, Agitated, endure in the kitchen, sun come out light sensitive, tremor, read bad story anxiety increase hit again table and wall

10:30am very weak, exhaust, air pressure become little better, still alerted and strange body feelings, Akathisia decrease, still thinking i becoming mad if i never could sleep and lose my mind

11:30am Akathisia increase again, Vision Problems all look grey, freezing, strange body feelings

12:00 am try to aet something and fish oil tremor, Anxiety to becoming mad, felling that i am outside of myself, agitated, alerted, strange feeling in genitals, akahtisia freak me out, screamimg, breathing problems

12:15 go outside not able to calm

1pm sit in the garden Akathisia, agitation, settle down a little, watch my animals feel nothing cannot understand why i am not tired because of not sleep freezing little better eat a müsli

2:30pm everything settle down a little still freezing and tremor small work in the kitchen

4:30pm eat some pistachios everything becoming worse, freezing strange skin feeling, anxiety, akathisia, air pressure inside

4:30pm try to go into supermarket with my wife but have to leave strange feelings in muscles and the body, anxiety, breathing problems, freezing,

5:30pm helping in the kitchen tremor, still agitated, feeling of losing my mind, freezing decrease, also body muscle feelings

6:30pm Dinner still agitated, Body feelings decrease

7pm watch tv with filter glases seems anxietx settle down a little, feel that the body is tired but brain very alerted, tears in the eyes

8:15pm become very tired and exhaust

8:45pm Diazepam 0.14mg

9pm not longer tired

9:30 sleepy maybe eyes fall down short

10pm-2am Bed nervous anxiety brain cannot calm, lay in bed bnothing happens no sleepforce  possible, stand um many times 10 to 20 times for the toilette so nervous, Brain Hyper awake

2-4:30 am maybe sleep toilette back to bed anxiety randowm thougts, magnesium force to lay down anxiety chance with the feeling of relaxing, dream while awake, turn from left to ride very exhaust

7:30am stand up exhaused but not tired

8:00am breakfast anxiety better

8:30am anxiety increase, tears in exes think because if tired but brain cannor feel, felling of loosing the mind coming up

Edited by ChessieCat
bolded dates and added space

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for providing symptoms notes.

10 minutes ago, Arti said:

2-4:30 am maybe sleep toilette back to bed anxiety randowm thougts, magnesium force to lay down anxiety chance with the feeling of relaxing, dream while awake, turn from left to ride very exhaust

8:30am anxiety increase, tears in exes think because if tired but brain cannor feel, felling of loosing the mind coming up

Please post a FULL 24 HOUR period in one go.  This makes it much easier for the mods to assess your symptoms.

• Administrator

Arti, I said move the diazepam earlier by an hour each day. I don't see any change at all in when you take diazepam.

@Altostrata yesterday evening i took diazepam one hour earlier at 7:45pm today evening i take it at 6:45pm i Wrote the daily Journal later on the Computer hope i can 

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm-2am Bed nervous anxiety brain cannot calm, lay in bed but nothing happens no sleep possible, stand um many times 10 to 20 times for the toilette so nervous, Brain Hyper awake

8:30am anxiety increase, tears in eyes think because if tired but brain cannor feel, felling of loosing the mind coming up

9:00am Forum tears in the eyes Body weakness anxiety, heartbeating, exhaust

10:00am feed the animals sit in the garden very exhaust, freezing, vision problems

11:00am try to do small things in the garage but not possible to weak an to much tremor, heartbeating with the slightest effort, axiety that the body will brekdown, mimd problems

12.00am cook very weak everything looks dark and grey

12:15pm lunch and fish oil

12.30pm freezing little tinitus cannot believe that i am not tired but feel that hte  eyes fall out of the head, think mind drift away, anxiety that i will breakdown, exhaust, burning hands

1:15pm freezing increase anxiety akathisisa coming up, agitated, air presure inside me, akathisia extreme, have to walk up and down

2:30pm very exhaust, internet but brain could not follow

3:30pm phone call with a friend to much for the brain. anxiety increase, think becoming mad, strange feelings in genitals and body, have to scream, hit myself cannot endure

4:30 pm help cooking

5:00pm Air inside me freak out screaming, crying hit myself cannot endure, agitated, anxiety feel that i lose control, freezing, very hard to endure, strange feeling in genitals, feeling of body and brain breakdown

6:30pm dinner fell elike i fall out of the world, very exhaust,vision problems, writting problems, fear of the night

7:00pm try to wach tv not possible tv on but have to look on the wall

7:45pm Diazepam 0.14mg

8:00pm restless legs, restless, agitated little ait inside, very angry

8:15pm become sleepy

9:00pm Fall in trance maybe nap

9:15pm agitated strange feelings in genitals, nervous

10pm freak out hit myself crying screaming, my wife could settle me down a little

10:30pm bed serveral times toilette

11:30pm-3:30am maybe sleep cannot detect, toilette, magnesium

16th January 2022  Zero

11:30pm-3:30am maybe sleeep cannot detct, magnesium, toilette back to bed

4:30am anxiety, intrusive thoughts, hypnagogue hallucinatons, force to lay down, porridge in head

7:30am stand up confused cannot understand why all this happens during the night, tremor, anxiety endurable

8am Brakfast and fish oil

anxiety increase, feeling of becoming crazy, strong hearbeat ( this happens often) tremor

9am anxiety less, Air Preasure inside, tremor, freezing, strange genital feelings, akathisia

9:30am inner Akatisia, freezing, strange skin feeelings, anxiety endurable, crying because very sad

10:30am shower difficult for me , Tremor, write forum, problems with bright screen

11:00am feed animals, Rains shower cannot feel any emotion

11:30am internet, strong freezing, eyes tired tears, little akathisia, foot bob, skin feeling tingle, sit in the kitchen.

12:00am Lunch

12:30pm freezing, anxiety increase

1:30pm feel a litte lighter like a weight fall off, still freezing and skin tingle but feel a little lighter everything, internet look for normal things

2pm do small light things in the garage tremor, freezing but all not so intense

3pm short talk to the neighbour, freezing, burning skin, but still feel a little lighter

4pm drive short distance with the car, vision problems, anxiety endurable but stll canot undestand what happend during the night cannot switch off think about it

5:15pm watch TV still freezing, and nervous but endurable all look grey and dark but this is every time

6:00pm cooking little tremor and freezing, fear of the night coming up, feel absent

6:30 Dinner endurable

7pm Diazepam 0,14mg

7:15pm Little strange feeling in genitals, burning skin, little agitated, heatbeating, all not so intese, little restles legs

7:30pm watch tv becoming nervous, hearbeat, strange genital feelings, little restless and akathisia

8:15pm anxiety, restless, alerted agitated middle intese

8:30pm Dominal 40mg Restless legs

8:45pm alerted, Restless legs, strange feeling in genitals,

9:15pm Restless agitated

9:30pm tired think i had a short nap

10pm Bed stand up several times for toilette

11pm-3:30am maybe sleep cannot detect, magnesium toilet

16th January 2022  Zero

11pm-3:30am maybe sleep cannot detect, magnesium toilet

5am-6:30am intrusive thoughts bettween i fell somtimes drift away to sleep but is a strange feeling

6:30am stand up less anxiety this morning

7:00am Breakfast

7:30am feel a little flu sympthoms, anxiety endurabla, tremor

8:30am write in forum Problems with bright screen little tinitus an axiety

9:30am-11:30am small work in the garden but smalles effort give heartbeat, tremor,, anxiety, tightness, sit down a lottof time but restless an nervous and tired,

12:00am lunch eat alittle too much, hungry

12:30pm watch Tv not good freezing anxiety increase feeling becoming mad but endurable.

1pm sit in the garden exhaust, absent, all look grey and dark, anxiety endurable

2pm drive short distance with the car so the supermarket and office

3pm do small things in the garden

4pm was too much anxietym strange feeling in genitals, agitated, alerted, felling of loosing my mind because of sleep sitiuation cannot stopp thinking about if i ever can sleep normal

fear and anxiety allways coming from genitals stomach and chest

5pm sit in the kichen an wait for whatever, not able to sit comfortable, because inner fear coming up if i do that, cannot sit comfortable on the coach becaus my inner fear of losing control

6pm phone call afriend forgott diazepam

6:20pm Diazepam0,14mg still phone call overhelmed, too much

7pm phone chall finisched feel tightness, anxiety, alerted, absent, genital feelings hope can settle down

7:30pm watch Tv anxiety, genital feelings, restless, fear of the night coming up, fear of becoming mad

8pm anxiety increase, restless, cannot calm, alerted, cannot sit comfortable, genital fellings

9pm stil agitated, restless legs, restless, alertet etc. , have to scream

9:30pm little bit better very difficult to calm

10:00pm Bed stand up severall times for toilette

3:30am watch at the clock magnesium toilet

5:00am watch clock toilette This night was very bad the night becoming worse and worse i really cannot say if i was sleeping or not if i was dreaming or thinking one porrgde the whole night, ugly

anxiety, intrusive thoughts changing in seconds it is so scarry i cannot live with that

6:20am stand up confused exhaused anxiety

@Altostrata @ChessieCat i am sorry but the sleeping situatuon becoming worse and worse i cannot feel if i sleep or not the porridge makes me crazy and full of fear the whole day

if i think on it it is a trauma. i kow you ar not a clairvoyant and you need more daily journal but is it possible that this porridge and awful sleep is a recent of dominal or do you think the paroxetin on and off destroy my rem sleep. Thanks to you !! i will continue daily journal

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/29/2020 at 10:13 AM, Altostrata said:

Arti is going to move diazepam earlier by an hour each day until it's at 6 p.m

You are still in the process of moving the diazepam to 6 pm

40 minutes ago, Arti said:

6:20pm Diazepam0,14mg

It might take a few days of taking diazepam at 6pm to be able to work out if the change in diazepam dosing time makes any difference.

• Administrator

Arti, do you feel better or worse after you take diazepam?

Do you feel better or worse after you take Dominal?

@Altostrata i always Search for that but I cannot say i know you need the Data and i will hear into my body but  as you See i allways fight to survive the whole day

Yesterday aftar taking diazepam it seems that i Settle down a little but only for a short Time then again Horror.

If i took Dominal i feel Not worse than before sometimes i become a little sleep but then on the Coach i got Micro naps vor seconds also very ugly 

The worst Thing i have is that i cannot feel any sleep at night this becomes worse und worse every Night the last Weeks

Maybe i sleep sometimes but i cannot feel no wakeup point no feeling that i have sleept only Time passes and i feel very confused 

And my worry is that the Dominal could the recent. I Search the whole Forum for someone who descriped this sleep issues but Couldnt find somebody 

This sleep situation makes me suizidal because it is really Not endursble feeling

It is very difficult to me to say if it is better or worse after taking the drugs but for the Dominal i think i feel Not better sometimes i think it makes me confused 

I will Continue the daily Journal.

I know it is also diefficult for you to find any pattern i will do my best and write it down at the Moment all my hope is gone i fight vor so long gut did die wrong and now no more  Power.  

I cannot Go back to paroxetine small Dose right it is too late? 

16th January 2022  Zero

3:30am watch at the clock magnesium toilet

5:00am watch clock toilette This night was very bad the night becoming worse and worse i really cannot say if i was sleeping or not if i was dreaming or thinking one porrgde the whole night, ugly

anxiety, intrusive thoughts changing in seconds it is so scarry i cannot live with that

6:20am stand up confused exhaused anxiety internet

7:30am breakfast

8am air preasure inside, anxiety of the sleep, tremor, freezing, genital feelings

8:30am fed the animals with anhedonie

9:00am do small shings in the kitchen nearly not possible, temer, extreme anxiety, genital feeligs, fell like i am exploding, hit myself because cannot endure

10am awfull restless, agitated, akathisia, genital feeligs, extreme anxiety, brain damage forever hit myself cannot endure

11am felling tat i will explode anxiety, akathisia, fear coming from genitals, somach, and chest, losing my mind, freezing,

12am lunch and fish oil

12:30pm freak out becoming mad try to watch Tv not possible. geital feelings extreme, anxiety, skin tingle, agitated, have to screame and hit myself

1pm go outside so agitated could jump out of my skin

2pm drive with the car it is dangerous come back, tremor, anxiety, talk to myself i will die in repeat mode

3pm take a bath doesn´t help feel to become crazy my brain cannot stop thinking about sleep situation, read a bad story with paxil on SA cannot forgett this fear that this happen to me

hit myself cannot feel cannot think sit in the kitchen and endure

3.30pm becoming worse screaming, crying, freezing, cannot endure, freak out hit myself, akahtisi, fear that i will die, eat some pistacios then air preasure in me belching

4:15pm Bath was a bad idea becoming crazy , furry hands, needles at the skin, agitated, freezing, akathisia, i wrote down please god help me, still crying, have to walk up and down

5pm all hope is gone i will not survive cannot endure the mentally pain, crying, alerted, akathisia, skin burning

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:20pm dinner

6:45pm calm down a little bit but still awfull, restless legs

7:15pm still awfull compared to the weeks before, feel so far away from the world still agitatd, akathisia, genital feelings less intese like 2h before but still not endurable

7:30pm Restless legs crying, genital feelings, fear of the night, anxiety, agitated,

got sleepy trance micro naps for seconds ugly

10pm Bed

10pm-12pm many times toilette not able to calm down and sleep or dont now what happen between

12pm Crying

12pm-3:30am dont know if sleep or not Magnesium toilette

3:30am-5am several times toilett porridge, anxiety, racing thought hynagogue hallucination turn from left to right dont know what happen strange state of conscious

force to lay down

6:30am stand up tremor, heartbeating , confused, exhaust anxiety

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Arti said:

I cannot Go back to paroxetine small Dose right it is too late? 

I don't know, Arti. You're already taking 2 drugs.

What form is the Dominal in, is it a tablet or a capsule? Please ask the pharmacist the range of dosages available for Dominal. Does it come in 5mg? 10mg? 20mg? What are the tablet or capsule sizes?

@Altostrata Dominal are Tabletts with a coating look like Smarties or m&m they are only availabe in 40mg or 80mg 

And the weight is very random From 280mg to 325mg so difficult with Scale think the different come From the coating 

But there is also a liquid available one Drop are 2,5mg. I have it allready at Home because i Would start to tapper it earlier in my ignorance i want to rid of everything 

Think the Drops are one year Durable and only 2 Month old 

I wrote my daily Journal later on the Computer. 

16th January 2022  Zero

12pm-3:30am dont know if sleep or not Magnesium toilette

3:30am-5am several times toilett porridge, anxiety, racing thought hynagogue hallucination turn from left to right dont know what happen strange state of conscious

force to lay down

6:30am stand up tremor, heartbeating , confused, exhaust anxiety

7:30 am breakfast and fishoil,  my wife will move in another flat she cannot endure the situation longer, crying, freezing, heartbeating, anxiety, tremor,

8:30am write in forum

9:30am crying can´t visit my brothors cild for birthday, feel that everything breakdown, hopeless, powerless, now ill to endure longer, akathisia, skin tingle , air preasure (i alway mean belching) feeel that the brain breakdown#

10:00am extreme weak after outburst and crying, freezing, stomach pain, skin tingle, hallucinations, burning skin, air preasure,

10:30am weak and exhaust, think body breakdown, freezing, anxiety

11:15am sit in the kitchen and endure, feel like the brain fall out of the head, very exhaust, hopeless, powerless but akathisia ang agitation but not so strong, strong freezing, skin tingle

feel like my bones are frozen, have to bress my legs together to endure inner anxiety and preasure

12am cook an dlunch fih oil sun came out very light sensitive

1:30pm go to the bakery feel terrible

2:30pm sit in the garden and try to endure small effort the heartbeat that the whole body wobbles, think over sleep situation i cannot understand why i am not tired, feel like out of the world

3pm eat a bread makes thinks worse anxiety, tightness, burning skinn, feel like i am swating but i dont´t in general no feeling of body teperature,

4pm sit in the garden and endure, far away from everything, exhaust, feel the brain cannot longer and will breakdown,

4:30pm anxiety to die or becoming mad, think i ruined my life with the mistakes i did, cannot forgive myself, freezing, skin tingle, then hands looks blue like disturbing blood circulation, body vibration and tremor, genital feelings

problems to focus, crying

5:30pm extreme genital feeling, feel like fear coming from genitals over stomach chest to everywhere,  have to press legs together to endure, full anhedonie, cannot feel anything a car passes a bird sing everything feels strange, no connectuion to the world,  fell so exhaust, feel something is in me to keep me awake and the CNS got fear to lose control

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:15pm wait for changes with diazepam cannot recognize untill now any different, Dinner

6:30pm feel tightness, genital feeling, feeling of becoming mad because so exhaust and weak

6:45pm still anxiety, genital feelings, fear, alerted, not tired, crying a little, fear of becoming mad, restless, screaming, agitated, difficult to endure, suizidal thoughts, heartbeat,

7pm restless, extreme genital feelings, agitated, anxiety, screaming, breathing problems

7pm sitll restless ang agitated, feel that i will wake forever, alerted, i wish to calm down again anytime of my life, eat some cheese hungry or agitaed don´t know

9:45pm think calm down a little hope this is real, a little restless legs

8pm become slepy eyes fall down then jerks in the body

8:30pm agitated , genital feelings, no loger tired,

Dominal 40mg

9pm not really able to sit down very difficult to endure restles and agitated

9:30pm micro naps on the coach

10pm bed very exhaus but hearbeat for the short way to toilet and bed

10pm-3:30am think i sleept feels a little bit better than the nights before i think i head a dream but no sure if dream or thoughts

3:30am toilet and magnesium

5:30am lock on the clock don´t know i i sleept bettween or not feels like not, force to lay down anxiety, raching thought scenes, sounds terrible things in the head

not knowing were i am

6:30am stand up confused, anxiety hearbeat, exhaust

@Altostrata

@ChessieCat

i canot really see a pattern i think i ruined everything with the too fast second tapper and go off paroxetine the last weeks everything bekoming worse

it is not endurable and the Diazepam was also bad but i could not endure and stupid how i am i added it and make it worse.

the only think i mean read out is that in the morning breakfast i cannot tollerate or in general certain food sometimes maybe bread or milk products but i think not everytime

if i take the dominal 1h later i become tired i think but on the other hand i am not sure if the dominal makes this terrible feeling of not knowing if i sleep or not

and always at 3:30am i look on the clock and after that it becoming confused in my head maybe intedose withdrawl of dominal but i dont know

by the diazepam i cannot detect anyting only that i got sometimes restless legs

sorry i have no hope to survive my power comes to an end i would say sorry that i listen to you so late

no i tihink too late to rescue anithing. thanks for the help and for your work !!

16th January 2022  Zero

• Moderator Emeritus

Alto is still trying to work out what might help you to feel a bit better.

There is a reason she asked you to get the information about the Dominal.  It might be that she is thinking that you might be able to taper it.  It is good that you have the liquid Dominal because it will be easier to get the doses you need to taper off it.

BUT please wait until Alto responds to your post before you change any of your drugs/doses.

@ChessieCat thanks for your response i will Not make Any Chances without Instructrions i Made enough mistakes and i will ask zwice before I do 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

Arti, my guess is you're taking too much Dominal, in combination with the diazepam. Diazepam alone may be more effective. I would start tapering Dominal with the liquid. Later, you may increase diazepam a little.

As you're taking 40mg, a 10% reduction would be 36mg. To be on the safe side, I would try a 5% reduction, to 38mg. There's no way to do this but to substitute the liquid for the tablet.

Please keep posting your daily notes as you do this.