Arti: paroxetine 17 years intolerably

Arti

@Altostrata

Sorry for again Message today was the most terrible day ever i had a nervous breakdown i am agitated and alerted like a Rocket 

In the evening i had a outburst of fury this is Not me a Window get broken. I am hyper awake an cannot calm down 

I am  sorry for this question but the sitution is over the limit my wife would bring me to the Hospital i dont wand to Go there 

Is it possible to take small Amout fluoxetin i am so hopeless my brain breakdown Sorry. because of no sleep i am hyper awake all the Time.

As i said Sorry dont know what is right could it tget better with less dominal 

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Trimipramin April 2019 10mg to 25mg 4 weeks last Dose April 2019

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Ativan May 2020 6 times 0,5mg irregular last Dose May 2020  

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

I don't know, Arti. Please review the discussion we had in May about substituting fluoxetine or citalopram.

Where are you with Dominal? Are your recent symptom changes related to changes in Dominal? What is your current daily drug schedule?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata i still took 0,14mg diazepam at 6pm and  20mg dragees and 16mg liquid of Dominal at 8:30pm

This night feels a little Bit better, Yesterday in the evening i was dead never so exhaust in my Life was in Trance between 8pm and 10pm Not sleep and Not awake 

I think meanwhile my Psych is at the Limit because of so manny Month with Bad sleep. During die day i am not able to sit down or relax because a inner fear Coming up 

It is like something is inside me wich hit me if i try to rest. What i recognized is the night more worse in die day i am hyper awake alerted agitated  and so on 

Feels the night a little better i am a little less alerted and agitated, i have anxiety 24h Not only in chortisol spikes.

I dont know if the last symphtoms changes Related to the Dominal changes because it is the whole day. And i dont know if Dominal causes problems the next day evening if this have only 3h half Life Time how long can Interdose withdrawl take. Or is it all paroxetin withdrawl but that someone Freaks out like me i never read

The opposite sometimes People bedridden.

What my Psych makes Crazy is that i cannot feel the sleep. I think if this Would become better i Felt a little better this is my feeling 

Bit i dont know the recent for that. My hope is still that the Dominal, is the recent and  it Would become better with less or no Dominal 

Altostrata thanks for all i Would give more help and write it more exactly but it is so difficult.

Let me tell one more Thing i dont know if i can it understandable last i think August2019 also sleep was Bad sice the first paroxetin tapper and reinstate but I could detect what happend during the night then i increased Dominal From 40mg to 60mg. This was the first Time i could not recognize what happend in the night Not in this intense like now but similar then i reduced slowly again Dominal i think to 45mg but this Not knowing if sleept or Not still staying since that Time as i told Not so Bad than now  but i allways Felt no wakeup point, then i tapperd paroxetin fast and get off and since that this porridge during the night increased again. And meanwhile i dont know at all if i sleep or Not my wife beside me told me yes your sleep Not long but you sleep i hear it at the breathing. And i told her no your wrong i detect nothing 

So my hope still, is that this is a side effect of Dominal but it is such a confusion i dont know 

Sorry for the long Text 

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm-3:30am severak times toillete i think 10 times, feel no sleep between but time passes, very ugly this is terrible, ugly, awful toilette, magnesium

3:30am-5am dont know what happened extreme intrusive thoughts, hypnagogue hallucinations, extreme anxiety, disconnected to the body, force to lay down so exhaust, visions, scenes

6am stand up not longer endurable, confused, extreme anxiety, tremor, fear of dieing ir becoming mad,

6:30am internet, anxiety, akathisia, genital feeelings, trauma of the night, disconnected to the body, felling of mind drift away, how long can a human life wothout sleep

7:30am breakfast and fish oil think soon the brain breakdown because of no sleep, very exhaust in mind and body but brain cannot fuly alertedm visual problems all dark and grey, akathiasia, hopeless,

genital feelings, anxiety, increase, fear of losing my mind or becoming mad, air presure benching.

8am the same +heartbeat and hallucinations

9am feed the animals the same

11am supermarket with wife was to much freak out in the car, at home nervous breakdown in the bathrom, screaming, crying lay on the ground, think the psych cannot longer endure, hit myself, is this madness

extreme air preasure benching, stomach pain, freezing, hallucinations, agitated, full alertet

11:30am freezing, alerted, akathisia, air preasure benching, hyper awake, hit myself, think that is the end brain will breakdown, genital feelings, absend, think on suizid

cannot feel cannot think, hallucinations, body disconnected to the brain,

12:30pm lunch fish oil out of all, think about hospital, not longer endurable, no tiredness, full alerted, agitated all the time, freezing, stomach pain, anxiety never stop, mind drift away soon, how to endure,

how to survive, sit and endure, walk around, freak out, akathisia, hallucinations, strange body feelings, skin tingle, freezing

1:30pm fell body and brain will breakdown not tiredness cannot understand this, cannot recognize the environment, anxiety, agitated, alerted al the time, cannot shut down, fear of losing the mind.

3:30pm the same

5:30pm the same outburst of jury like a rocket, wondow got broken this is not me, not able to settle down, full alerted, agitated,

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

7pm dinner

7:30pm in front of the tv not able to look in look on the wall,

8-10pm fal in trance not awake not sleept

8:30 Donimal 20mg dragee, 16mg liquid

10pm exhaust like never in my life befor, nearly unable to walk got o bed on time toilet

10pm-4:30am dont know what happend if sleept or not, mabe sleept i thought i had a dream but maybe only thought, toilette, magnesium

4:30am-6am anxiety, visions, hypnagogue halucinations, dont know where i am, in reality or somerwhere else, disconnected to the body, intrusiver thought

6:30am stand up not longer endurable

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Arti said:

11am supermarket with wife was to much freak out in the car, at home nervous breakdown in the bathrom, screaming, crying lay on the ground, think the psych cannot longer endure, hit myself, is this madness

Arti, going off paroxetine can cause terrible withdrawal symptoms for a long time. Please consider whether you are adding to your symptoms by "freaking out". It may take quite a while for your nervous system to sort itself out. Being patient and coping with the symptoms instead of adding to them by "freaking out" will move your recovery along faster.

In addition, your tendency to dramatize your symptoms at length in your posts makes them difficult to follow.

While your symptom pattern is still awful, it does not seem to me that reducing Dominal had a bad effect. In fact, it appears you are sleeping a little better on reduced Dominal. Do you agree?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

@Altostrata i am sorry, if i mean Freak out yes it is difficult to explain it is Not me it is a feeling or a state inside me like inner akathisia like the devil is in me 

I cannot say calm it is Chemical or dont know how to say. I  could peel the skin oft. Like i am exploding but Not as a result From sympthoms it is Symptom itself

I make Movements wich i cannot controll scream and hit sometimes myself it is a inner preasure that is Not endurable my legs and body is shaking and so on. 

I dont  know how better to explain it is Not to controll From me it happens often and also i read it never on other members so if this is Not withdrawl From paroxetin it have to be side effect From Dominal right but some recent must have it. Otherside i am really becoming psychosis or whatever. 

Yes i think also less dominal makes sleep Not worse than it is it is in generell worse, But the morning amnesie, intensive thougts, feeling like disconnected to the body hallucinations and so on got worse. 

So what do you think, Now i took the 4th day 36mg Dominal how long Continue. And next question my dragees Go out go to the doctor for new one or change the Rest complete to liquid?

What i also Not understand yesterday i think noon and afternoon i had a few hours i feelt 50% normal, a little  Bit Free could sit down and breathe a little. See more clear and felt a little natural tiredness and so on, then in the evening i think round about 5pm it starts becoming worse nervous, anxiety, agitated, restless and so on Step by Step what means this ? 

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm-4:30am dont know what happend if sleept or not, mabe sleept i thought i had a dream but maybe only thought, toilette, magnesium

4:30am-6am anxiety, visions, hypnagogue halucinations, dont know where i am, in reality or somerwhere else, disconnected to the body, intrusiver thought

6:30am stand up not longer endurable

7:15am breakfast and fish oil anxiety, confused, absent, out of the world

8am anxiety, absent, tinitus, anhedonie, aktathisia, fear of lose the mind, hertbeat

8:30am write forum, body weakness, anxiety, strange body feelings, skin tingle, no emotion only anxiety alerted agitated all the time, deep breathing diffucult to got air, heartbeating

9:30am go with wife supermarket it works today bad but it works brainfog, anxiety, absent etc still present but less intense

11am fed the animals still the same anxiety, feeling of becoming mad etc all present but less intense

11:30 cook

12:30pm lunch

1pm dont know fell better a little bit more free but everything still there allways the feeling of becoming mad alerted etc.

2pm feel more or less endurable not like a normal human but can breathe mor free an everything settle down 3

3:30pm work in the kitchen all sympthioms less intense

4pm do smal thinks in the garden sympthoms endurable but still present in some moments i fell 50% normal

5pm little bit anxiety coming up also weakness, genital feelings, tinitus, mind is full, but still in an endurable range

6pm diazepam 0,14mg recognize mind is full and at the limit

6:30pm anxiety coming up a little

7pm dinner Brain fog increase, tinitus a little

7:30pm watch tv racing thoughts, restles, restless legs, tinitus, agitated,

8pm the same

8:30pm Dominal 20mg Dragee 16mg Liquid

9pm restless legs agitated, Akathisia,

9:30pm Akathisia, Restles legs, genital felings

10pm Bed several times toilett nervous

12pm watch the clock dont know what happened between

4am Dont know if sleept or not ugli porridge etc toilett magnesium

4am-6:30am several times toilet, Hypnagogue hallucinations, disconnected to the body, scenes, intrusive thoughts, extreme anxiety, exhaust, madness

6:30am cannot endure longer stand up

16th January 2022  Zero

4am Dont know if sleept or not ugli porridge etc toilett magnesium

4am-6:30am several times toilet, Hypnagogue hallucinations, disconnected to the body, scenes, intrusive thoughts, extreme anxiety, exhaust, madness

6:30am cannot endure longer stand up

7:30am breakfast fish oil anxiety, confused, alerted, agitated, benching

9:30am feed animals, 20 min wallk in the forest, anxiety, absent

10:30am shower, tremor, absent, think becoming mad, genital feeelings, mind drift away, agitaed, git myself, benching

11am air presure benching, extreme anxiety, think becoming mad, freezing, agitated, feel like eyes fall out of the head, hyper awake

11:30am akathisia, innere presure, think becoming mad, had to press legs together becuase of inner preasure, anxiety, skin tingle, freezing, air presure benching,

absent exhaust

12pm lunch

12:30pm sit and endure akathisia, alerted, heartburn, think becoming mad, absent, freezing, anxiety, think losing my mind, exhaust, benching

2:30pm short walk in the forest the same

3:30pm the same the whole day

5:30pm still the same awful terrible cannot calm

8pm diazepam 0,14mg

agitaed restless, tinitus, think becoming mad

7pm genital feelings, restless legs

7:30pm try to watch tv not possible look on the wall

8:30pm Dominal 20mg dragee, 16mg liquid

8:30pm-10pm fall in trace, dont know if sleep wake or whatever between that anxiety

10pm bed several times toilette anxiety,

10pm-4am maybe sleept dont know toilette and magnesium

4am-5am very strange and awfull between sleep and wake had a dream or thoughts but could feel that i lay in bed, i am very scarried about this

5am-6:30am strange state of conscicious, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, hallucinations, dosconnected to the body

6:30am stand up confused, anxiety, tremor,

if it is OK i will interrupt the daily note for one or two days it is so exhausting for me to do this but i will continue you have to know whats going on.

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
On 9/12/2020 at 10:01 PM, Arti said:

What i also Not understand yesterday i think noon and afternoon i had a few hours i feelt 50% normal, a little  Bit Free could sit down and breathe a little. See more clear and felt a little natural tiredness and so on, then in the evening i think round about 5pm it starts becoming worse nervous, anxiety, agitated, restless and so on Step by Step what means this ? 

Those sound like the The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

I cannot tell you the meaning of every symptom you have.

On 9/12/2020 at 10:01 PM, Arti said:

I  could peel the skin oft. Like i am exploding but Not as a result From sympthoms it is Symptom itself

I make Movements wich i cannot controll scream and hit sometimes myself it is a inner preasure that is Not endurable my legs and body is shaking and so on.

Did you have this before you started taking Dominal?

If I were you, I'd make another reduction of Dominal in a few days, to 33mg. We need to see the effect before making another change.

@Altostrata no i didnt have it, but Not From the Start of Dominal it cames a few Month lor weeks later and incresed in intensity. Also incresed after stopp paroxetine 

I allways thougt it is part of the protacted withdrawl From paroxetin.

Ok i will Hold and then tapper in a few days, as i told my dragees Goes out is it  ok to Chance die Rest also to the liquid first? 

I hope you are well and you are Not affected by the terrible Forest fires !!

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

If your tablets are running out, you could switch to all-liquid dosing.

@Altostrata

I took the entire dose of 36mg dominal as liquid for the last two days, since then I've been crazy and freak out several times, would It be possible, according to you, that I developed a tardive dyskinesis under dominal, it is unbearable this unrest, restless, agitated, Akathisia, inner Akathisia uncontolable movements, tremor etc.

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

Do you feel different in your body? What do you mean by freak out? What times of day does this happen?

Arti, I need to see those daily notes. I'm getting tired of asking for them. I cannot interpret these isolated reports of your symptoms.

@Altostrata

Sorry yes i will write Daily Notes. If you told me to reduce another Time Dose i thougt i will Start on saturday evening

I changes complete dose to liquid and after taking the Dose half an hour or one hour later i become agitated, restless legs, restless, akathisia, alerted, everything very Strong, with Freak out i mean, it is so strong that it is Not endurable and i scream, cry, i have to squirm and twist, uncontrolable Movements, 

This happens now two times after taking Dominal in the evening strong and yesterday less intense, and also for the next days, increasing in the noon and afternoon.

Yesterday was a little Bit better, also i also had sometimes that the tongue hang out of the Month a little and the corner of the Month hang down, and i make small steps like a oid man thats why i asked for dyskinese

I will write Daily Notes and reduce dosage tomorrow if it is ok thanks? 

16th January 2022  Zero

8:30pm Dominal 36mg as Liquid

9pm agitated, restless, restless legs, alerted

10pm bed

stand up several times thnk 3 or 4 times, for toilet, fells a little bit like sleep bettwenn not sure

4am toilet back to bed, not able to sleep again, force to lay down

5am intusive thoughts, restless, agitated, anxiety,

6am stand up anxiety confused

internet

7am brakfast and fish oil, alerted, exhaust, nervous, agitated,

8am fede the animals the same

9am drive as co-driver with car too much impressions, think becoming mad, very weak, very exhaust,

10:30am do smal things very exhaust, think body breakdown, think mind drift away, anxiety endurable

12pm lunch fish oil

1pm Drive again as co-driver with the car very exhaust, eyes fall down several times micro nap feels ugly and terrible

1:30pm supermarket absent, exhaust,

2pm at home exhaust, feel that mind drift away

2pm-5pm was able to do small things in the garden sit sometimes very exhaust, anxiety endurable, felling of becoming mad or mind drift away no space in mind, weak, absent

5:30pm alerting, akahtisia coming up a little

6pm Diazepam 0.14mg

6:30pm feel absent, tightness, anxiety increase, restles, agitated, feeling of loosing the mind, racing thoughts

7pm tv

7:30pm alerted, genital feelings, agitated amxiety, hyper wake

8:30pm Dominal 36mg Liquid

still alerted, anxiety, racing thoughts, restles, agitated

9pm Trace, miconap teribbel

10pm anxiety, extreme exhaust, weak, confused

Bed

10pm-3pm many times toilet between feels like little fragmented sleep with dreams or thoughts

3pm-5pm the same with many time toilet force to lay down, thought not from this world, disconnected to the body, amnesia, hallucinations,

6am, stand up confused, anxiety agitatd, magnesium

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm-3pm many times toilet between feels like little fragmented sleep with dreams or thoughts

3pm-5pm the same with many time toilet force to lay down, thought not from this world, disconnected to the body, amnesia, hallucinations,

6am, stand up confused, anxiety agitatd, magnesium

7am breakfast, felling of becoming mad and eyes fall out, exhaust, racing thoughts, absent, extreme anxiety

8am feed animals

9am wait for visit of a friend extreme nervous, agitated, feel to become mad, gental feelings, tremor, anxiety

10am do small things, genital feelings, breathing problems, anxiety, alerted, agitaed, hyper wake, tremor, freezing,

11amdrive wit car to supermarket sympthoms the same

12pm lunch the same

1:30pm another short visit of a friend, the same sympthoms extreme difficult, strained, not able to calm

2:30pm drive with car so alerted cannot sit or stand, agitated, restless, felling of losing mind, genital feelings,

3:30pm sit down nearly not possible restless, agitaed, freezing, feeling of losing the mind

4:30pm the same endure

5:30pm cook the same

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:30pm dinner sweating, tightness, hyper wake, agitated, anxiety, maybe al little less intense

7pm tv anxiety of falling in nap or trance because of hypnagogue hallucinations

8pm restless legs, rest the same less intense

8:30pm Dominal 32,5mg liquid Reduction of 10%

9:30pm Nap/Trance

9:45pm agitated, anxitey, alerted, restless legs, akathisia, genital feelings

10pm bed

10pm- 3am dont know what happend maybe sleepts toilet

3am-4:30am maybe sleept again with thought or dreams porridge

4:30am-6am intrusive thoughts, amnesia, anxiety, strange skin feelings, tremor, confused, amnesia,

6am Stand up

16th January 2022  Zero

10pm- 3am dont know what happend maybe sleepts toilet

3am-4:30am maybe sleept again with thought or dreams porridge

4:30am-6am intrusive thoughts, amnesia, anxiety, strange skin feelings, tremor, confused, amnesia,

6am Stand up weakness, anxiety, akathisia, Body felle strange weaklike breakdown, visual problems, tinitus

7ambreakfst extreme exhaust, body feels like flu sympthoms,

8am genital feelings, absent, body flu sympthoms, anxiety, tremor, heartbeating, breathing problems

9am short walk anxiety, absent, feeling to becoming mad, strange body feelings, exhaust

10am shower the same less intense

11am forum writing exhaust, absent, less intense

12pm lunch was able to sit in a restaureant dont know why this is possible, absent, sound problems (ear pads) anxiety endurable

1:30 short walk absent, anxiety endurabel, exhaust

3pm sit in the garden nervous, anxiety, little akathisia, everything there but endurable

4:30pm things becoming worse, anxiety, extreme exhaust and weak fear that body and brain breakdown, atomach problems, visual problems, skin tingle

6:30pm the same weakness and exhausting increase, eyes to tired

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:30pm Dinner tightness, anxiety, weak, feel of losing control or breakdown because of weak and exhausting

7pm anxiety that mind drift away stomach problems eat too much

8pm the same very exhaust but only eyes and body mind full alerted, weak, anxiety, absent, racing thoughts, restless legs, restless, akathisia, fear of losing control

8:30pm Dominal 32,5mg Liquid

8:45pm Trance/ Nap somewhere between dream, wake, absent, the anxiety, amnesia, confused, dont know what happens, disonnected to the body

9:45pm agitated, akathisia, anxiety, alerted

10pm Bed nervous agitated several times toilet, anxiety,

10pm-3:30am dont know what haapend porridge maybe sleept toilet

3:30am-6am never ever so much anxiety, hallucinations, intrusive thought, cannot fel my body who ai am where i am cannot fell that my wife hold my hand, drift away in another world, confused amnesia, 

stong short breathing, heatbeating, tremor

6am stand up confused extreme anxiety, talk so myself psychotic, akathisa, alerted, agitaed, my face makes grimaces, the head nods an wobbels

@Altostrata sorry this was the second day with 32,5mg of Dominal yesterday noon and early afternoon was bad but endurable as i wrote i could sit one hour in the restaurant still fell strange but i could

then in the evening it start to becoming worse and after 8:45pm it was Hell. I drift away and dont know what happend in the evening and this morning was the most worse ever.

sometimes i think things becoming better and then i thing it becoming worse, the nights are very worse that is a fact

have i now withrawl from Donimal reduction?

is it posible to have both Dominal is too strong and have a lot side effects and on the other side reduction causes Withdrawl anyway ?

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

It seems to me that you're doing better with less Dominal, the tapering is working. Is this correct? Are you sleeping a little better?

You must expect only gradual improvement and stop making a catastrophe out of every wave of symptoms. You will go up and down throughout the day.

@Altostrata dont know what i can say maybe hours of sleep are more constant but the feeling of sleep becoming worse it makes me Crazy that i cannot feel if i sleep or Not or what happend 

And the worst Thing is that in the morning, amnesia, hallucinations, i cannot feel my body when eyes closed where are my legs Lay i right or left 

And very intensive thougts scenes it feel like i am inside. Not every morning same intense but it is every morning 

And meanwhile also in the evening in Front of tv after taking Dominal. I dont recognize if i nap or awake then half Dream half thinking. Storys From tv Mixed with own thougts this is the teribble  Thing i have. I dont know if it make a different but 

I ask myself every day and i want know if this is paroxetine withdrawl or Dominal side effect 

But i have it in this From since i think 3 Month, before These it was similar but Not so intense than now.

Yes sometimes there are better hours with little Emotions, Interests coming up, anxiety and this inner restless akhathisia is on a lower Limit and i feel a little natural tiredness, with thinking of a Future 

If this happens most a few hours noon und early afternoon.

It is so difficult for me to say better or worse at the moment i only want to know if i sleep or not and not a porride in the head 

Thanks Alto!! It is so difficult to believe in gradually improvement if you if you in this terrible condition in better hours i can believe 

What do you think how should i Continue the next weeks and Month with Dominal?  

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Arti said:

Yes sometimes there are better hours with little Emotions, Interests coming up, anxiety and this inner restless akhathisia is on a lower Limit and i feel a little natural tiredness, with thinking of a Future 

If this happens most a few hours noon und early afternoon.

Arti, all we can go on is how you feel. Do you feel better or worse since you've been reducing Dominal?

From your daily notes, it appears to me you are doing a little better. Do you agree or do you not agree?

You need to pay attention to this, nobody can do this for you. If you feel a little better with less Dominal, I would continue to reduce Dominal. If you feel worse on a lower Dominal dosage, I would stop tapering Dominal. What is your decision?

Do not expect instant recovery.

28 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Arti, all we can go on is how you feel. Do you feel better or worse since you've been reducing Dominal?

From your daily notes, it appears to me you are doing a little better. Do you agree or do you not agree?

It is so difficult for me to say. Some things better some things worse. It is difficult to seperate it to the ugly paroxetin WD 

I cannot seperate it From that and i dont know typical way of paroxetin WD after 5 Month can sympthoms still increase or change or can new sympthoms come. I have alllways a feeling that Dominal make psychotic sympthoms und my hope is that this Not knowing if i sleep or Not is causes by the

Dominal.

35 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

You need to pay attention to this, nobody can do this for you. If you feel a little better with less Dominal, I would continue to reduce Dominal. If you feel worse on a lower Dominal dosage, I would stop tapering Dominal. What is your decision?

Because of this difficult Thing of the short half Life and my feeling of side effects

of Dominal i Would Continue tapper it if it is possible 

37 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Do not expect instant recovery.

No i cannot expect this my only Intention at the Moment is to survive and hopefully a little relief

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Arti said:

Because of this difficult Thing of the short half Life and my feeling of side effects

of Dominal i Would Continue tapper it if it is possible 

If you think this is best, I would continue to taper Dominal.

@Altostrata i know you need Daily Notes to See and answer questions. But it is nearly every day die same. 

6pm 0,14mg diazemp, 8:30pm 32,5mg Dominal 

Dont know i you want or can give an answer for this. I also dont know how i can explain or describe it 

As you know every Night is terrible with sleep that has nothing to do. But every morning round about 4am or 4:30am 

I come to me or i registrate me no really woke. And Go to toillet and back to bed, and then very strange things happens.

Intrususive thougts coming up very blurred pictures, more than one Storys at one Time, But the more strange Thing i Switch between different states of conscious 

Not sleep but absent i cannot feel my body where my leg is or my arm if my wife Hold my Hand or Not, than i have to move arm or leg to registrate where they are 

One second bevor maybe there where thougts wich i cannot remember or wich scary me and anxiety increase, maybe between a small jerk in one areas of the body like bevor Fall to sleep but I full awake. And so on. I dont know how i could better describe this.

This Not feeling of the body is also during the day Not so strange But vor Example in the evening if i sit on the Sofa an my wife touching me i registrate that Minutes later when i move the arm or my thougts coming to that. Also the same with familiar Sounds like a rain  it comes Not to my conscious 

I look into my documentation und I have Seen the first Time recognized this mornig things 

Where 3 Month ago when i took the first Time diazepam. Not in this intense like Now

So my question could this a effect of diazepam an can such a low dose like mine be the recent or can i assume that it is WD From paroxetine?

Altostrata thanks for all !! meanwhile i Learned a Lot maybe too late.

If you dont want give answer or assesment it is also ok for me i cannot really read a pattern in my daily Note that is very difficult.

My target is only to find out what is the recent for that sympthoms WD or side effect.

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

I don't know. It sounds like you get some light sleep in the early morning.

If you don't feel worse on less Dominal, you might as well continue to go off it.

@Altostrata in what  intervalls do youn think i could reduce normal 4 to 6 weeks or maybe faster at the beginning ?

In generell ist it possible that neuroleptica keep People away From deep sleep or make sleep problems even though it should make sleep?

And is it in theory possible that the effect of Dominal changed since paroxetin is gone or become stronger ?

Again Sorry for questions i still want to know what and why could happend and i wont make more mistakes i know 

I will be in pain for the next years and Life will never be the same 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

The last time you posted daily notes was Monday.

6pm Diazepam 0,14mg restless, agitated

7pm Dinner, anxiety, restless, alerted but all endurable

7:30pm TV restless, alerted, anxiety, agitated, enduable

9pm Dominal 32,5mg

9:45pm Micro Nap eyes fal down

10pm bed

10pm-3am several times toilete not sure if sleeep, porridge, ugly fellings, confused

3-5am several times touilet, the same dont know if thoughts dreams or whatever,

5-6 force to lay down , anxiety, disconnected to the body, akahtisia, intrusive thoughts mix reality with thoughts

6:30am stand up tremor, anxiety, confused, weak, exhaust, think becoming mad

7:30am Breakfst fish oil

8am think becoming mad nights are giving trauma, feel so weak in the body, eyes tears think of tiredness but brain full alerted#

8:30am fedd animal feel like eyxes fal out of the head, cannot concenrate, anxiety, alerted, think becoming mad, tremor, weakness, benching, akathisia

9:30 supermarket anxiety, tremor, freezing, genital feelings, fear of losing control

10am eat a sandwich everrything got worse

11am anxiety, tremor, freezing, fear of becoming mad,a lerted, agitated, absent, weak, skin tingle, talk to myself, fear of dieing

12pm anxiety, freezing, tremor, benching, fear of losing control, agitatedm alerted, strange body feelings, little akathsia, dinner fish oil

1pm try watch tv not possiblemind drift away fear of all in trance

2pm anxiety, freezing, alerted, body weakness, teas in eyes and burning eyes, agitated etc

3pm kitchen work the same

4pm the same feel so sick

5pm read in forum the same +tinitus

6pm diazepam 0,14mg

6:30pm Dinner eat to much so hungry, anxiety, genital feelings, absent, agitated, alterted

7pm watch tv anxiety of dieing, benching, mind ist full, screaming, fear of losing controll, absent

7:15pm eyes are so tired, visual problems pixels, akathisia coming up, genital feelings, agitaed, restless, alerted,

8:30pm the same + restless legs, restless

9pm Dominal 32,5mg

9:15pm more restless legs and agitated

9:45pm inner akthisia, restless, alerted, agitated, restless legs

10pm bed

10:20pm toieltte maybe nap between not recognized but was confused

10:50pm the same again

29:09

10:50pm-7am every half an hour to the toilet not sleept between i think, intrusive thoughts, anxiety, alerted, akathisia, agitated, visions, disconnected to the body, manesia, prridge all ein the mornig increase

7:30 Stand up

@Altostrata

the last two or three night where full of horror in my feeling i have no sleep at all on the other hand if i took the dominal in the evening i detect more agiated, alerted, restless and so on

dont know what is the right to do this is the 10th day with 32,5mg Dominal. i think more nights like the last 3 and i cannot stand this. i feel like i am breakdown

it is so ugly in the night i cannot feel what happened and i am so agitaed, the whole night sometimes it feels like sleep will come and in the next second full awake become nervous an go to the toilette liek a robot.

it was such a big mistake this fast paroxetin tapper how can i forgive myself.

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor
1 hour ago, Arti said:

it was such a big mistake this fast paroxetin tapper how can i forgive myself.

Hi Arti

I can't speak for @Altostrata but my advice is, as a first step, stop blaming yourself for your taper off Paxil.  The guilt and self-blame serves no purpose but to make you feel worse about yourself.  You took the advice of a medical professional and its not your fault.  You need to stop focusing on the past and start thinking about what you want your recovery to look like.  As Alto has said, it will be slow and unsteady, but you can recover.  Stop beating yourself up.

Tim C

Started Paxil for GAD in 1999

Unsuccessful taper attempt in 2006

Paxilprogress helped with a successful taper completed in 2009

Using therapy and CBT to manage my anxiety

@mstimc yes i know this and it costs unnecessary Energy. I know i cannot turn the wheel back the Time as every Thing was more endurable is Not so far away so the inner Voice allways compares and say why do  you do that it was not necessary.  And acceptance of the sympthoms is difficult because my Main Problem sleep if sleep doesnt work you are Not a human you are Not able to think and feel. I dont know how to cope with that. 

Thanks mstimc hope you are ok ! 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Arti said:

dont know what is the right to do this is the 10th day with 32,5mg Dominal. i think more nights like the last 3 and i cannot stand this. i feel like i am breakdown

As usual, I have to ask, do you feel better or worse after you take Dominal?

Arti, you may detect that after 7 pages of discussion, I always have to ask the same questions over and over. I need your daily notes. I need to know whether you feel better or worse after taking one of your drugs. Asking this makes extra work for me, over and over.

Please help me out, post the information without my having to ask for it.

@Altostrata i Post my daily Notes a few Posts back. I am sorry altostrata please dont be angry, i know you need my Information to give advice 

But it is so random and difficult to detect something after taking the drugs. In generell i Would say i never feel better after taking diazepam or Dominal.

What most Time happens 

At 7pm or 8pm i got restless legs, and restless,

This increase most time after taking Dominal and i become allways agitated and restless in the bed 

But cannot say if this is the Dominal or the withdrawl From paroxetin. When i lay in Bad i am so nervous it could happend that i stand up several times after Lay down  for toillet like a Robot if i lay my feet wiggels. And this porridge Not know what happend in the night like in Trance. If for this the recent is Dominal then this is the terrible Thing ever.

In some evennings it was more or less endurable and after taking Dominal i become restless that i cannot sit still on the coach moving From right to left Change the Position deep breathing because so tense. 

What i also can say since lower Dose of Dominal this freaking out, screaming, and inner preasure become a little milder i think 

I give my best to detect what happend an notice and what i can also say is changes all the Time i feel different every Week what i am Now is so different compared to 2 or 4 weeks ago and more different than 2 Month ago.

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Arti said:

What i also can say since lower Dose of Dominal this freaking out, screaming, and inner preasure become a little milder i think 

Yes, I know you feel terrible overall, but the purpose of the daily notes is to look closer at your symptom pattern and ascertain if they get better or worse after some event each day, such as taking a dose of Dominal.

From your description, it appears you are suffering paradoxical effects from Dominal. It's supposed to be calming but makes you agitated. This indicates the dosage is too high.

When was your last reduction? What is your tapering schedule?

@Altostrata

At 8. Sep From 40mg to 36mg

At 19.sep From 36mg to 32,5mg 

I dont know the scedule how to Continue 4 weeks Step or maybe faster ?? 

With 4 weeks next reduction is in 2,5 weeks at 17. Oct 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

It seems you feel so bad after taking it, perhaps you might reduce it again. How about to 30mg?

@Altostrata i can reduce it tomorrow on saturday then it is exactly 2 weeks after the last tapper

Yesterday evenning i detected it really i was watching tv yes i fellt terrible But i was more or less calm 

Then 20 Minutes after taking Dominal restless legs innerer akhathisia and agitation Starts 

In bed i was not able to keep the feet still and very nervous 

And in the last Weeks allways the same Go to bed at 10pm then i dont know if sleep or Not and 10:30pm or 10:45pm feel something different no wake up then become nervous and Go to toilette. 

This morning i watch the clock at 4:20am also Not know what happened go to toilett and back detect that i cannot keep the feet still.

And then anxiety Starts.

Alto i know that many people here have sleep problems. And From what i read it was one of your main sympthom.

But i never read such a strange felling in the night that i have no feeling of sleep no wake point confusion amnesia. So in your opinion could this triggert by paroxetin withdrawl what Are your experienced From People Reports over the years. Or could the recent be the Dominal that keep me away From better sleep wich i can detect 

I also dont know if i describe it correct this Thing scarry me so much the whole day i have a trauma of it 

I have fear that i have life with it. Thaks for help and for your patience with me !

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Altostrata said:

From your description, it appears you are suffering paradoxical effects from Dominal. It's supposed to be calming but makes you agitated. This indicates the dosage is too high.