Arti: paroxetine 17 years intolerably

Arti

MOD NOTE:  See this post for information about Dominal

Hello everybody,

first excuse for the english I'm from Germany but hope that everything is understandable. Also sorry that the story is a little longer.

I am male 41 years old. In 2003, my doctor prescribed Paroxetine (Paxil) for me. Diagnosis depression. Today I do not believe it anymore. One year later I tried to abruptly stop what went wrong of course, as I approached my doctor he said I should just take it all my life. I thought maybe I was sick and so took the stuff like many others. I have not thought about it for a long time and kept taking it, mostly 20mg some time also 40mg. but the last few years 20mg. Over the years, I had more and more stomach problems, everything was clarified and found nothing in recent years, the stomach problems were getting worse so I weighed only about 60kg at 1.85m height and I finally came to the fact that it must be the paroxetine. So I informed myself on the internet (unfortunately not thoroughly enough) and reduced the paroxetine from August to December 2018 in 4 week intervals 20mg, 10mg, 7,5mg, 5mg, 2,5mg all about without scales.

that works good I had in between brainzaps and my stomach problems were not better but otherwise almost no problems. I took my last 2.5mg pill one week before Christmas 2018. About 2 weeks later I could not sleep in some nights, I thought that was over. In the middle of January I could not sleep at all and there was a lot of dizziness. I briefly took zolpidem for a total of maybe 5-7 tablets over two to three weeks. I was only able to sleep for 2-3 hours with zolpidem. Then I researched further and found the German forum they advised me to try again dosing that I did it after 7 weeks. Only 0.25mg then 0.5mg, etc. the dizziness disappeared but the insomnia remained. Then I stupidly continued high doses Gradually to 5mg but the insomnia has remained. then I went to a clinic that increased the paroxetine to 10mg and only prescribed trimipramim 25mg from which I was able to sleep a little bit and then switched to Dominal 40mg after 4 weeks. My sleep did not get much better and it became more and more scary until today. I stayed for 4.5 months on 10mg Paroxetine and 40mg Dominal which I temporarily increased to 60mg in the meantime but also brought no success. In the meantime, I have reduced paroxetine again, my current medication is 8.5mg Paroxetine in the morning and 45mg Dominal in the evening.

I am absolutely terrible for 12 months and cannot work. It's changing all the time, but it's still terrible. Although I have physical symptoms such as shaking, freezing, transpire, sore muscles, internal vibration, moving like a robot etc. but the mental are the worst and I do not know how long I can stand it. meanwhile I can sleep mostly 3-6 hours at night it is a bad easy sleep and feels totally different in the old days. I hardly ever have windows, sometimes I feel 50% like in the past. The worst of all is the fear she comes in the morning from 5 o'clock and then increases in the immeasurable I can barely breathe, before 12 o´clock sometimes has to go to the toilet 7 times (in German we say for the big job) but not because of the stomach but out of fear. I curl up in fear and can barely stand upright. it is a feeling to be crushed. and to go crazy. I have to cry in despair because I cannot stand it anymore. I've read a lot about the morning cortisol boost. but in my case, it actually has to be more that feeling and that fear often lasts until the evening and is indescribable. The second thing that worried me a lot and where I have not read in any form is that I have absolutely no peace as soon as I am awake I have no peace anymore I can barely sit, let alone rest or relax my body is always on full power a continuous flight or fight mode without a break for 11 months. and the worst thing ever is sometimes I'm so exhausted that I can barely move then I'm sitting somewhere and then something hard to explain. I fall like in a trance my eyes fall to it the body they go back I sometimes see pictures half open eyes closed like daydreams I often did not know have eyes closed or were they open. 1 second later I do not remember the picture and I see again with my eyes open. I ´ve also have that for 11 Month. and my biggest justified fear is that I'll never get rid of it and get stuck in a Daydream or psychosis. When I consciously close my eyes during the day, my stomach immediately contracts and I get scared.

I have read a lot and also posted in the German forum. So now I know a lot about these devil stuff and about cortisol, histamine and also the paroxetine which is probably the worst ssri.

Meanwhile, I have a theory why I am in a state of emergency. Of course, when I reduced last year, I was way too fast and my nervous system has gone into the absolute alarm mode. then I dosed in much too late and went up too far again. meanwhile I do not tolerate the Paroxetine anymore and it does not work anymore so I'm still hanging in the withdrawal last year. In addition, I probably have many side effects due to intolerance my body actually does not want the paroxetine anymore. if I reduce now come the next withdrawal symptoms of one and the same drug. and the Dominal does not really help me, at least I do not notice any tiredness even an hour after taking it. my nervous system is just too irritated.

I read a part of the story of altostrata at the beginning of the German forum and was shocked since then I cannot get it out of my head and I think what if you feel the same way. Paroxetine and insomnia it's the same thing.

It has been a daily struggle for survival for a very long time without being able to find peace or relax. My brain is working 24 hours a day. As soon as I try to find peace and quiet during the day, I get scared as if the mind wants to point me to danger. I often describe the condition as if the mind is separate from the body. I feel this often in exhaustion my body wants to rest and relax but the mind does not allow it.
actually I know that there is only one way no doctor in the world and no one else can help me there is only one way I have to get rid of the paroxetine and this is probably only with slow reduce. although I feel so bad and it is a daily struggle for survival.

I still have few questions and although can I do anything to make my situation bearable its on the edge of ability to live. If necessary, I take 0.5mg Tavor but only every few weeks and it almost does not work. I have many symptoms but the fear of going crazy and sleep is the worst. So, is this the right way to continue stubbornly every 4-6 weeks to reduce 5% -10%, or do I have to continue pausing to try to achieve stability, but i think i can´t reach that?

the second question is I have read in some other threats that Altostrata recommends changing from about 5mg paroxetine to prozac. I never heard that. I was thinking of not taking any other SSRI.

so I could write much more but now I come to the end and thank you in advance !!

Kind regards

Arti

Edited by ChessieCat
reformatted font and added sapcing/added mod note

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Trimipramin April 2019 10mg to 25mg 4 weeks last Dose April 2019

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Ativan May 2020 6 times 0,5mg irregular last Dose May 2020  

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Altostrata changed the title to Arti paroxetine 17years intolerably
  • Administrator

Welcome, Arti.

I am sorry you are going through this. Yes, all of your symptoms are withdrawal from going off paroxetine and maybe adverse reactions to other drugs, too.

What times of day do you take your drugs, and their dosages? Do you feel better or worse after you take each drug?

I wasnt able to find much about Dominal (prothipendyl). See  https://www.drugfuture.com/mt/prothipendyl-hydrochloride.pdf.

Prothipendyl is an azaphenothiazine with general properties sim- ilar to those of chlorpromazine (p.969). It is given as the hydro- chloride in oral doses of 40 to 80 mg two to four times daily for the treatment of psychoses and agitation, and as an adjunct to analgesics in the treatment of severe pain.

I could not find information about half-life. Often when a drug has a short half-life, such as 6 hours, it is taken several times a day. From the above instructions, I surmise prothipendyl has a short half-life.

Please look on your Dominal package insert, or ask your pharmacist: What is the half-life of this drug? This indicates when the effect wears off.

I ask because it is possible you are having rebound effects or interdose withdrawal from Dominal. Please post what you find out in this topic.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hello Altostrata,

I'm so happy to hear from you thanks!
At the moment I am taking 8,5mg of paroxetine at 8:00 am in the morning, prepared with a scale

dominal I take 45mg (1pill40mg, 2 drops) at 9:45 pm in the evening. It is available in pills and drop form. I had increased the 40mg a little so that sleep works better but without success.

About Dominal I found out that it has a half life of 2-3 hours and is a neuroleptica.
I am always bad and I feel no change after taking paroxetine.
After taking Dominal I sometimes feel calm or drowsiness but mostly not.
I take the Dominal at 9:45 pm and go to bed at 10:30 pm. My sleep feels awful. Totally different than before. I often do not really notice if I'm sleeping or not I often find a wake-up point I look at the clock most between 4am and 5am and guess you slept or not. then I'll stay because I'm so broken. and then the drama is really lost I do not know if I fall asleep again or not. then at some point the fear and terrible thoughts come in the head a jumble. I am then at some point at 6 very confused on what happen there and with an inexhaustible fear I always think that was it you lose your mind.
if I'm lucky it will be better in the evening.
It was not like that from the beginning. When it started in January or February, I could not sleep and when I slept, I knew that I had slept. even the fear was not so extreme back then.

I'm 41 years old and have never had a problem with the sleep I could sleep at any time of day or night when I wanted it.

Kind regards

Arti

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello Altostrata,

I'm so glad to hear from you Thanks!
I take Paroxetine 8,5mg at 8 o'clock in the morning. measured with a scale.
Dominal I take 45mg (1 pill, 2 drops) in the evening at 9:45 o'clock. It is available as a liquid and as a tablet. I have increased it to get better sleep but without success.

About Dominaal, I found out that it is a neuroleptic with a half-life of 2-3 hours.

I feel constantly bad, in the morning it is indescribable in the evening it will be better if I'm lucky.
I do not really notice difference when I take the Paroxetine. When I take the Dominal, I sometimes get a bit sleepy or calmer, but usually not.
at the beginning in January or February when I could hardly sleep at all. After all, I could tell when I had slept. Now sleep does not feel like sleep I go to bed at 10:30-11 pm and look around at 4am or 5am Sometime in between 1am or 2am  on the watch. i cannot detect a really wake up point it is so scarry for me. I'm so broken that I'll stay, if I fall asleep again or I do not know. my head and brain is like a mush terrible thoughts. do not know what's going on and then comes the fear that increases immeasurably. I am getting up arround 6 o'clock, i am confused. Have indescribable fear I tremble. I think that was is with my mind. All this is getting worse the last few months and weeks I just can not get any more.
I am 41 years old and have never had trouble sleeping, I could always sleep at any time of day or night no matter how much stress I had.

best regards
Arti

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Arti said:

I feel constantly bad, in the morning it is indescribable in the evening it will be better if I'm lucky.

How do you feel bad in the morning? What time does this feeling start? There's no change after you take paroxetine?

When did you increase Dominal?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Hello Altostrata,

i created the signature here again maybe better to read in more lines

2003-2018 paroxetin 20mg a few years in the middle 40mg but the last years 20mg
14. aug 18 20mg to 10mg ,
nausea
11. sep 18 10mg to about 7,5mg , Dizziness, Brainzaps, nausea, not stress-resistant
16. oct 18 7,5mg to about 5mg, Dizziness, Brainzaps, nausea, not stress-resistant
15. nov.18 5mg to about 2.5mg, Dizziness, Brainzaps, nausea, not stress-resistant
13. dec.13 ca.2.5mg to 0 Dizziness, nausea, absolute insomnia, panic, anxiety, tachycardia, night sweating, whiny

27. dec stomach replection in the hospital with slight anesthesia

10. Jan Computer Tomography with contrast agents

15. feb to 17. march using sometims Zolpidem 2,5mg

3. feb.19 0,25mg liquid Dizziness, shaking, sweating, fear insomnia
17.Feb.19 0,38mg Liquid  Insomnia, sensory and visual problems, panic, anxiety, trembling, cold etc.
23.Feb.19 1,7 mg Pils by scale first minimal improvement then severe exacerbation of the symptoms. .
13. march 19 2mg no change
23. march 19 2,5mg no change
End of March 2019 5mg

1. apr starting 2 drops Trimipramim increase to 10 drops

15. apr. 25 drops Trimipramim

Ende of April 2019 10mg Paroxetin 40mg Dominal in hospital
11. jun 2019 10mg Paroxetin 60mg Dominal
4. aug 2019 10mg Paroxetin 52,5mg Dominal

10. aug 2019 broken finger with a open wound antibiotics Clindamycin 1800mg for 6 days

31. aug 2019 9,7mg paroxetin 52,5mg Dominal
30. Sep 2019 9,7mg Paroxetin 47,5mg Dominal
13. Oct 2019 9,2mg Paroxetin 47,5mg Dominal

26.oct 2019 9,2mg Paroxetin 45 mg Dominal
10. nov 2019 8,5mg Paroxetin 47,5mg Dominal

Sleep disorder, tremble and vibrate, crazy anxiety, restlessness and panic usually in the morning often throughout the day, sweating and freezing, vision and perception disorders DP, DR, Trance states (all valid since the end of March)

no I can not really say that it will be different if I took the paroxetine. I remember when reeinstate the paroxetine back then I realized how after about 1 hour as the blood flowed through my veins it was hot I got scared and that disappeared after 2 hours again, after a few days that did not happen. maybe  an indication for intollerant

I'm sorry it's so hard to explain I do not know how I survived this year.

I'm scared all day long  it is a feeling that begins in the stomach. and I always think I'm going crazy I lose my mind

the bad feeling in the mornig comes because of the night. meanwhile i completely lost the feeling of sleep. I do not know if I'm sleeping or notyes i look at the clock at 4 or 5 but i cannot detect that i woke up.

then i go to toillet an lay down again becasue i´m so tired. and then i really dont know what happens sleep again or not half dream half thought and bit by bit the fear increase and increase then i stand up and i´m so confused my body shakes. and i think i lose my mind.

an then the akathisia then i have no chance for rest for the whole day. i cannot lay down anymore oder sit down in an comfortabel position, i cannot close the eyes again because i get more scary.

also i lost the felling for fatigue. sometimes in the evening in front of the tv i become fatique and maybe euyes fall down then  jerks goe trough the whole body. this happens also iver the day if i become fatigue.

i have no inner peace annymore,  It's as if I'm damned to find no peace anymore. My mind always wants to keep me awake.

i could write more. and the feeling and the sleeping changes a bit over the last month.

I am really at the end of my strength i cry a lot bcause of the hopelessness. I often have nervous breakdowns

i made so many mistakes becaus i did not know it better. hope my explaining is understandable because it is also for me hard to understand.

thanks a lot!!

best regards

arti

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello again,

sorry one mistake in the last line of the signature in the post it´s still 45mg dominal not 47,5mg

Today I tried to take care what happens. 1.5 hours after taking paroxetine it thought the fear would become stronger again and also the restlessness. In addition there was a stronger tremor and burning skin.

but no guarantee I am not sure. I can not trust my feeling for a long time

is it possible that i cannot detect some big changing after taking partoxetine becaue of some interdose withdrawal from Dominal nearly at the same time of the day?

sorry again for so much writing and asking !!! as i told I´m so desperately and i always search for answers the whole day.

greetings

arti

16th January 2022  Zero

Attached the datasheet of Dominal unfortunatelly in German, Chapter 5 is the pharmaceutical Information 

88762.pdf

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello Altostrata
I still have atosil / promathatzin here at home
the doctor gave me that a few months ago but never took it. It probably belongs to the same group of drugs as Dominal only with 10-12 hours half-life. do not know if a change would make sense and if my nervous system could handle anything at all

meanwhile i think yes it becomes more worse after i takte the paroxetin

It's just bad for me to say because it's so ridiculous in the morning
do you think i was kindling my system ?

greetings

arti

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello 

Sorry again for asking. Did i something wrong?

Greetings 

Arti

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello,

Sorry no answer since one week did i something wrong ?

Greetings Arti 

16th January 2022  Zero

Hello

I am sad that no one answers me. if i wrote something wrong, i'm sorry

16th January 2022  Zero

@Arti

salut arti 
Don't worry, someone's coming to answer.
tries to mention a moderator with @ 
good luck with your weaning. 

Deroxat (paxil) 20 mg pour 10 ml

12/14 18 mg réduction de 5% tous les mois 13/01/15 14.4mg 15/08 9,6 mg 16.01 reduction3% 8 mg par mois 16/02 7,8 mg 18.02 3 mg

18.03 2,92 à 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg

18/06 2,66 mg

26/06/18 2,58 mg en 26 jours

19/03 1,78 mg 15 jours

19/04 1, 64 mg 21 jours

19/05 1,58 mg

24/07/19 1,44 mg

14/08/19 1,4 mg

27/09/19 1,48 mg

10/09/19 retour à 1,58 mg  27/12/19 retour à 1,65mg direct transition to fluoxetine the 11/01/2020 1,65mg

On 06/12/2019 at 08:27, Arti said:

Ci-joint la fiche technique de Dominal, malheureusement en allemand, le chapitre 5 est le 

88762.pdf 106,1 kB · 0 téléchargements

Prothipendyl has a half-life of 2 to 3 hours; accumulation is not to be expected even after multiple administration.  In a study with
intravenous administration a clearance of 13 ml/kg/min was determined; the distribution volume was 3 l/kg. Further details (degradation site, metabolites
etc.) are not known.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, Altostrata said:

Welcome, Arti.

I am sorry you are going through this. Yes, all of your symptoms are withdrawal from going off paroxetine and maybe adverse reactions to other drugs, too.

What times of day do you take your drugs, and their dosages? Do you feel better or worse after you take each drug?

I wasnt able to find much about Dominal (prothipendyl). See  https://www.drugfuture.com/mt/prothipendyl-hydrochloride.pdf.

I could not find information about half-life. Often when a drug has a short half-life, such as 6 hours, it is taken several times a day. From the above instructions, I surmise prothipendyl has a short half-life.

Please look on your Dominal package insert, or ask your pharmacist: What is the half-life of this drug? This indicates when the effect wears off.

I ask because it is possible you are having rebound effects or interdose withdrawal from Dominal. Please post what you find out in this topic.

Deroxat (paxil) 20 mg pour 10 ml

12/14 18 mg réduction de 5% tous les mois 13/01/15 14.4mg 15/08 9,6 mg 16.01 reduction3% 8 mg par mois 16/02 7,8 mg 18.02 3 mg

18.03 2,92 à 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg 3% 5 mai 2018 2,74 mg

18/06 2,66 mg

26/06/18 2,58 mg en 26 jours

19/03 1,78 mg 15 jours

19/04 1, 64 mg 21 jours

19/05 1,58 mg

24/07/19 1,44 mg

14/08/19 1,4 mg

27/09/19 1,48 mg

10/09/19 retour à 1,58 mg  27/12/19 retour à 1,65mg direct transition to fluoxetine the 11/01/2020 1,65mg

• Administrator

Thank you, @rola.

Arti, what times of day do you take your drugs? Please keep daily notes of times of day you take your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. You can post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, with a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. Example:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

On 12/5/2019 at 12:20 AM, Arti said:

Ende of April 2019 10mg Paroxetin 40mg Dominal in hospital
4. aug 2019 10mg Paroxetin 52,5mg Dominal

10. aug 2019 broken finger with a open wound antibiotics Clindamycin 1800mg for 6 days

What was the effect of 10mg paroxetine and 40mg Dominal in the hospital?

What did increasing Dominal do?

Did you have any reaction to the clindamycin? How did your symptom pattern change?

• manymoretodays changed the title to Arti: paroxetine 17years intolerably

Hello Altostrata,

thank you for reporting!! i will post the timeplan of the day. Firs i answer your questions.

What was the effect of 10mg paroxetine and 40mg Dominal in the hospital?

i think no effect. i was wating for weeks for a effect becaue i thougt the medication level has to build up first but nothing happens

meanwhile i think that the fear got worse. they change the trimipramim with the dominal but sleep was almost as bad as before. 

and it started that at night I was a little bit widened whether I fell asleep or not. the feeling of the sleep was different but its was also bad and some nights i could not sleep.

What did increasing Dominal do?

sleep didn't get better either,  from this point on it started that i don't know when i wake up

Did you have any reaction to the clindamycin? How did your symptom pattern change?

dificult to say one week after starting clindamycin was also a phase where the fear and agitation became extreme

But I always have these phases so I don't know if it comes from it.

let me add a few more thoughts

now I can hardly exist for fear and madness

today in the moring i had the typical fear, then at 8.am i took the paroxetine at 8:20am I got a fear attack and terrible conditions.

I couldn't keep still. I wound from left to right, breathed badly . i walked up and down in the room. when i sat down my mind went off and i saw strange things similar to hallucinations. I had to cry, my skin tingled and I was freezing. at 10:00 a.m. i took 0.5 mg Tavor fear is still here so it seems the tavor doesnt  work too much, I constantly feel like I'm going crazy. 

I often have these conditions at this time in the morning

after my last reduction to 8,5mg it got worse but it was terrible before.

my felling is that i can no longer tolerate paroxetine  that stuff drives me crazy

I can no longer stabilize myself with that. and I can not endure these conditions that I have every day. I made a huge mistake at that time to increase the paroxetine back to 10mg. I should have noticed that it made no difference whether I was at 2mg 5mg or 10mg.

do you think i can further reduce paroxetine ???

thanks a lot!!!

Arti

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor

Hi Arti

I don't have too much to offer other than to say welcome and you were wise to seek help from this site.  Many of the members here were members of another withdrawal support group that helped me though some very dark times several years ago.  You'll find a lot of collective wisdom and perspective here.  You can and will get better if you give yourself the chance.  It took me a few years, and I often felt I was making no progress, but I gradually learned to manage my withdrawal symptoms and my anxiety/OCD.  You came to the right place!

Tim C

Started Paxil for GAD in 1999

Unsuccessful taper attempt in 2006

Paxilprogress helped with a successful taper completed in 2009

Using therapy and CBT to manage my anxiety

Hello,

here the timeplan

8:00pm Television less anxiety  and DP/DR

9:45pm Dominal 45mg  get a little sleepy

10:30 pm go to bed a little restless but i think fell asleep maybe at 11:00pm

1:30 am toilet back to bed

5:00 am lock at the clock think woke up but did not recognize a wake up point

5:00 am - 7:00am anxiety rises slowly, terrible thoughts, at some point I can no longer keep my eyes shut

7:00 am stand up anxiety  and DP/DR confused

7:30 am breakfast anxiety  and DP/DR confused

8:00 am Paroxetin 8,5mg

8:15 am Toilet (big)

8:20 am anxiety attack, unimaginable fear, can't keep still, bend on couch and on the floor, walking up and down in the room, tremble, crying, freezing, tingling on the skin, slight hallucinations, DP/DR

8:45 am toilet (big)

10:00 am tavor 0,5mg anyway anxiety to lose controll

10.30 am crying, sit and try to endure, walking up and down in the room, anxiety to fall in trance

12:00 pm lunch tremble freezing anxiety

12:30 pm Fisch oil 1000mg remble freezing anxiety restless

1:00 pm toilet(big) anxiety, exhausted, tingling on the skin, sit and try to endure

1:45 pm walk outside freezing, anxiety

3:00 pm Small things done in the garage, anxiety

4:00 pm sit and try to endure fisch oil 1000mg, freezing, , tingling on the skin, anxiety

4:30 pm Shower

5:00 pm read in the forum, anxiety becomes a little less, DP/DR

6:00 pm phone call exhausted, anxiety becomes a little less also tremble

6.30 pm cooking and eating anxiety and DP/DR becomes less

7:00 pm television restless legs

9:45 pm Dominal 45mg

10:30 pm going to bed

0:30 am toilet

6:00 am ock at the clock think woke up but did not recognize a wake up point

6:00am - 7:00am anxiety rises slowly, terrible thoughts

7:00 am stand up confused

7:30 am Breakfast

8:00 am Paroxetin 8,5mg

8:10 am Toilett (big)

8:30 am anxiety DP/DR an tremble rises, freezing

8:44 am Toilet (big)

greetings

arti

16th January 2022  Zero

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Altostrata,

Did you read my Note? 

Greetings 

Arti 

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata,

Did you read my Note? 

Greetings 

Arti 

16th January 2022  Zero

• 2 weeks later...

Hello together,

apparently I do not quite understand how this forum works because nobody answers me.

I'm sorry I wish everyone in the forum and the team all the best

Goodbye!

16th January 2022  Zero

3 hours ago, Arti said:

Hello together,

apparently I do not quite understand how this forum works because nobody answers me.

Goodbye!

This is very very sad to see threads like this

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 9:42 AM, Arti said:

Hello together,

Goodbye!

We, fellow members and sufferers are here 

Hang in there 

Things will be better 

Everything speaks for it

Citalopram (Celexa) 2015- Sept. 26 2019 10 mg 

Citalopram  Sept. 26- 15 Oct 2019  15mg

Citalopram 15 Oct 2019  - 17 nov 2019 12,5 mg

Citalopram  nov 2019 - 28 nov 2019 15 mg 

Citalopram (celexa) 28 nov - 12 dec 2019 20 mg 

switched  to sertraline 12 dec - 30 dec 

Quetapin 75 mg 20 December - 

Sertraline 30 dec -  upp to 100 mg⁹

Sertraline 100 mg 4 weeks serrtraline 50 mg 11 days Sertraline  75 mg since 14 feb

Quetapin  300 mg ER since 11 feb

Ativan 1 mg daily since 23 February - 1 March 

Quetapine ER down from 300 to 150mg March 9

Oxazepam 10 mg  March 11, March 15 

Hey arti please try to write with @ tag.

People dont get notification. Like @Arti

Your thread just goes down and it is hard to see.  

I have different priblems from you like huge DP Dr head squeeze heart attack like peoblems etc  I have been suffering feom them  for 1 year. My life is literally bad. What ı would suggest is watching videos from people. Benzo wd  looks alike. I hope we all get better 

(14 years old)2014-2015 {Prozac,ritalin and concerta} 

2015-2016 {Prozac changed to Zoloft 100 mg kept taking ritalin and concerta occasionaly}

2017-2018 {CTed Zoloft began taking a lot of concerta(72mg sometimes 144mg a day) and ritalin}

2018-sept of 2018 {CT'ed concerta and ritalin.Started Zoloft 50 mg 

sept of 2018-sept 2019 {CT'ed Zoloft. 3 months later after 3 weed usages(my first times) hell started.}

sept 2019- {reinstate 25 mg Zoloft huge derealization and neck numbness and had an attack at night went to ER.Used ativan couple times. Week later cipralex (Lexapro) 12,5 given .Had huge brain shakes and restlessness.Ativan used.No drugs being used  right now.}

Supplements: Nothing

@serrj yeah this does halpen to many people. İam sincerely sad too.

(14 years old)2014-2015 {Prozac,ritalin and concerta} 

2015-2016 {Prozac changed to Zoloft 100 mg kept taking ritalin and concerta occasionaly}

2017-2018 {CTed Zoloft began taking a lot of concerta(72mg sometimes 144mg a day) and ritalin}

2018-sept of 2018 {CT'ed concerta and ritalin.Started Zoloft 50 mg 

sept of 2018-sept 2019 {CT'ed Zoloft. 3 months later after 3 weed usages(my first times) hell started.}

sept 2019- {reinstate 25 mg Zoloft huge derealization and neck numbness and had an attack at night went to ER.Used ativan couple times. Week later cipralex (Lexapro) 12,5 given .Had huge brain shakes and restlessness.Ativan used.No drugs being used  right now.}

Supplements: Nothing

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,

Antother try unfortunatelly i don't know how to change the signature

I was always bad with insomnia hallucinations anxiety unrest 24 hours a day I think that reinstate last year did not work an i really kindling my system,  I have stopped paroxetine for a second time every five days decrease by 0.5mg and have been to zero since Easter too fast, of course, but I felt terrible now i'm even worse i can't do anything anymore and i can't sleep anymore i have been suffering from it for 16 months since the first discontinuation it started in january 2016 was the first symptom and has never improved even with the reinstate älter teh anxiety gone to the roof until today every day . I am at the end of the endurable and can not do more what should I do to survive. since I don't seem to be able to tolerate paxil anymore, the way to the protracted withdrawal remains

I still take the 45mg Dominal ab 10pm

Am i lost ?

Please altostra would be happy if you would answer

Arti

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor

Hey, I know the challenges associated with this medication as I was on it for a long time as well. I personally found changes in nutrition were extremely beneficial and required to get off of this crap. I tried 3 times before and was unable to. This time I changed my nutrition( I follow The Plant Paradox by Dr.Gundry) and am now almost 15 months paroxetine free! 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

Tanks cocopuffz17,

you had or have problems with insomnia ?

16th January 2022  Zero

• Mentor
14 hours ago, Arti said:

Tanks cocopuffz17,

you had or have problems with insomnia ?

Yes, it was awful when I was fast tapering and now has spiked back up abit. But it has been continually getting better! 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

Hallo cocopuffz,

Thanks ! It is the most terrible Thing for me 

@Altostrata please can you say how can i do, things become more terrible today in my Panic i reinstate 0,34mg paroxetine

I made so many mistakes i think really i am lost.

See the Signature dont know how to  change 

New since signature, Reduktion of paroxetin from August2019 10mg to april2020 4 Weeks ago to 0 first in 0,25mg steps per Week then 0,5 every 5 day get of with  1,5mg

Because i thout i cannot tollerant the paroxetine longer i was far away From stability before and during the Reduktion. I was Holding the 10mg last year for 5month gut no improvement

Now i Cannot describe how i fell its on die Limit to life 

Can i rescue anything i think i was kindling my system several times i cannot sleep more or less since january2019 now cannot sleep at all i still take the Dominal at 10pm no benefit

Excuse the englisch 

And thanks in advance! 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator
On 5/6/2020 at 8:27 AM, Arti said:

I have stopped paroxetine for a second time every five days decrease by 0.5mg and have been to zero since Easter too fast, of course, but I felt terrible now i'm even worse

What do you mean? How much paroxetine were you taking? Why did you go off?

When was the last time you took paroxetine?

@Altostrata

I was staying till august2019 on10mg paroxetin to become stabillity because of my first fast reduction From august2018 to december2018 

Bu was Not able to get stabilisation it was still bad  maybe de dosis was to big, so i decide reduce a second Time also Thougt i cannot tollerate paroxetin longer 

So the  next failure was a second time to fast refuction i am  so stupid. So after dies reduction the last Dose paroxetin 1,5mg was 12.April2020

Since that it become more Bad then before it was still bad before and during this second reduction.

Meanwhile i know i was kindling my system several times. 

The question is do you think i can rescue something with a very small second reinstatemrnt?

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata  Sorry for my mistakes i hope its understandable i am so  confused and full of panik i fear that i can  never sleep  again

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

When was the last time you took paroxetine? What is your current symptom pattern? How has it changed in the last 2 weeks?

@Altostrata

Maybe for better understanding the whole  story 

2003-2018 paroxetin 20mg a few years in the middle 40mg but the last years 20mg
14. aug to 13.dec 2018 20mg, 10mg, 7,5mg, 5mg, 2,5mg to 0mg with intervalls of 4 weeks
27. dec 2018 stomach reflection in the hospital with slight anesthesia, 10. Jan 2019 Computer Tomography with contrast agents

15. feb to 17. march 2018 using sometims Zolpidem 2,5mg, 3. feb.2019 reinstate 0,25mg paroxetine, 17.Feb.2019 0,38mg paroxetine, 23.Feb.2019 1,7 mg paroxetine,

13. march 2019 2mg paroxetine, 23. march 19 2,5mg paroxetine , End of March 2019 5mg paroxetine
1. apr 2019 starting 2 drops Trimipramim increase to 10 drops, 15. apr. 25 drops Trimipramim, end of April 2019 10mg Paroxetin 40mg Dominal in hospital

4. aug 2019 10mg Paroxetin 52,5mg Dominal, 10. aug 2019 broken finger with a open wound antibiotics Clindamycin 1800mg for 6 days, 31. aug 2019 9,7mg paroxetin 52,5mg Dominal

start reduction of paroxetin because i thout Not tollerable for  me because of axiety, akathisie etc.

30. Sep 2019 9,7mg Paroxetin 47,5mg Dominal
13. Oct 2019 9,2mg Paroxetin 47,5mg Dominal, 26.oct 2019 9,2mg Paroxetin 45 mg Dominal

10. nov 2019 8,5mg Paroxetin 45mg Dominal

Then decrease in 0,25mg stepts every Week...... 

January2020 decrease 0,5mg every 5 days .......12.April.2020 0mg paroxetin

Mmeanwhile symphtoms as you ask

Sleepless increse, anxiety Go to the roof, akathisie 

I cannot stand or sitt still, or lay because of fear and restless,

För small physical oder mind strain i get panik cannot brathe und breast narrowing 

Freezing weakness, Tinnitus, tingling tremor and so in. Every Thing increse the last weeks

I still have all of this since my first fast tapfer, so since 16 Month

But now it become immerasurbabl i am not able to live

Meanwhile i know i did so many mistakes and i am in protacted withral 

So you think i ca do anything,

Yesterday i try to reinstate 0,34mg paroxetine should i Continue  and Hold for Month or more or stopp ?

16th January 2022  Zero

@Altostrata additional symphtoms increase or coming Up the last Weeks

Sleepless 

Several nervous breakdowns (my wife had to Hold on me screaming an cannot controll the whole body)

Cannot go in the Sun anxiety and tight in the chest

Ear pads the whole day because of small noises

Fehling to become mad/ Crazy the whole day

Akhastie the whole day

Flashes an twitch through the whole body wenn i get tired or little Relax

So Rest ist Not possible 

Burning and Freezing skin and also inside die body

If i agitate a little i think i can feel my nerve pathways in the body anxiety and tight in die chest

Stomac problems but no nausea

Light pain in chest, legs  und arme, restless legs 

DP an Dr perceptual disorder visuell and acoustic

Etc.

I can only sit and endure the whole day or walk up and down 

No Chance to Relax

16th January 2022  Zero