coldturkmama

coldturkmama Recovered after Paxil cold turkey

coldturkmama
18 hours ago, Armorall said:

Whoa... you think the CBD oil actually aided you in getting your sleep back???? I must try it if that's the case!

Yes I do BUT I used hempworx which is the best I’ve ever found and is no longer Available in Canada ugh 😑 and I tried it slowwwwlllllyyyyyy

coldturkmama
10 hours ago, Sani said:

I meant to ask, do u have only mental symtoms of anxiety or physical symptoms too like palpitations, sweaty palms, tightness in chest etc?

Mine was a lot of mental but some physical (tight chest and such) but the claire Weekes method And doing the acceptance I learned about realllly helped me.

coldturkmama
16 hours ago, zulan said:

congrats on your recovery, these drugs are the devil @coldturkmama

Thank you!! I agree!

Hellbutrin
On 4/5/2020 at 9:21 PM, coldturkmama said:

I swear that’s what helped and now I domt

need it :) yayyy

I’ve been thinking about trying this to help with sleep. Did you see a worsening of memory when you started using it? My only concern is that it could potentially increase my memory decline

coldturkmama
11 hours ago, Hellbutrin said:

I’ve been thinking about trying this to help with sleep. Did you see a worsening of memory when you started using it? My only concern is that it could potentially increase my memory decline

Nope!  I didn’t notice any decline. I struggled with memory and proper words in the beginning of WD,  but CBD oil didn’t worsen those. 

ResilienceandHope

Hi Coldturkeymama,

Did you have any symptoms such as obsession and looping thoughts?  It's driving me crazy!

coldturkmama
On 4/18/2020 at 11:39 PM, ResilienceandHope said:

Hi Coldturkeymama,

Did you have any symptoms such as obsession and looping thoughts?  It's driving me crazy!

Yes, I did! 

Have you ever heard of Claire weekes?

i found her book “hope and help for your nerves” as well as a guy named Drew on YouTube (his group name is The Anxious Truth) and their suggestions and tips for those problems really helped

me. 

coldturkmama

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well!

im writing this hoping my friend Melanie will see this!

my email has stopped allowing me to sign in and i am having a hard time verifying the account 😑 

if you see this here, inbox me here :)

Cocopuffz17

Thanks for sharing your journey. I am almost 15 months off my paroxetine. It has been a journey that is for sure!! All the best to you  :) 

coldturkmama
1 hour ago, Cocopuffz17 said:

Thanks for sharing your journey. I am almost 15 months off my paroxetine. It has been a journey that is for sure!! All the best to you  :) 

Thank you :)

good luck!!

• Like 1