Judith

Judith: Healing will happen!

Judith

Hi @KenA,

How nice to hear from you!  Thank you for letting me know that my journey is helping you.  It makes everything I went through worthwhile.  It's the blessing from the suffering.  I am still amazed that I am in this position, because I too thought I would never heal.   I praise God that I can now be encouragement for others to know that they will heal too, no matter how long it takes.  

I know you are having a rough time.  But the fact that you do not list all the horrible things you must be experiencing says a lot about you.  That you are focusing on the positive and staying strong and hopeful.  Remember that the true YOU is not suffering, but feeling the effects of our bodies, brains, and nervous systems trying valiantly to come back to homeostasis.   That doesn't mean we don't feel all the associated emotions and physical sensations, but try to consider it normal under the circumstances.   And always remember that with each day that passes you are one day closer to healing!

My thoughts and prayers for healing and strength and comfort go out to you, my friend.  You are strong, you can do it!  Always with God's help.  😇🙏❤️

Judy   

KenA

@Judith

You are sooooo right!! With God's help I will get through this and succeed and be completely healed!! Thank you for responding and your kind words of encouragement!! I will keep at this day by day, and even minute by minute until one day I can share my success story as well :) Please keep me in your prayers!! I truly believe that God has a purpose for me and my story is just getting started!

Ken

• Like 1

FarmGirlWorks
On 5/13/2020 at 7:30 AM, Judith said:

Remember that the true YOU is not suffering, but feeling the effects of our bodies, brains, and nervous systems trying valiantly to come back to homeostasis.   That doesn't mean we don't feel all the associated emotions and physical sensations, but try to consider it normal under the circumstances.

I LOVE this, @Judith. The concept is familiar but the way you worded it really resonated. Thank you.