Is MCT oil and Vitamin D okay to take?

Healedfromabove1

I am wondering if MCT oil, Vitamin D, with fish oil, vitamin E, and magnesium would cause any interactions. I have stabilized on 3.75mg for about 4 months now, but recently just had some bad flare ups of sorrow and anxiety. I think it may have to do with the ****** I was smoking all night last week, but that's just a theory.

Also, could someone post a link to the right magnesium to try? 

Just fyi, I am currently taking MCT oil and vitamin D and have been for about 2 months consistently now.

Klonopin starting December, 2017 -  5mg - took it for 3 maybe 4 months. 

Lexapro - 10mg starting November 2017, then perscribed 20mg two months later, am still on lexapro presently.

I cold turkeyed off of Klonopin and had horrific withdrawal, every symptom other than being hospitalized.

I cold turkeyed off of Lexapro for 5 days, reinstated back to 20 mg for 3 months before looking into tapering. (unsure how long it may have been more)

I have dropped from 20 to 3.5mg in 9.5 months. 

I just reinstated from 3.5 to 3.75mg and have been on it for 4 days.

I have taken multi vitamins, niacin, ginko baloba, amino acids, and protein drinks supplements.

I have smoked weed for 6 months, just stopped for good three weeks ago.

I have drank on the weekends in excess for many months in the past.

• Administrator

Please use search in the Symptoms and Self-Care forum for each supplement. We have existing discussions about almost everything.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I’m aware, but there is so much information I get anxiety just looking at it. 

Can you tell we what magnesium glycenate brand to get? 

When I search that question, nothing similar comes up. It’s hard to find it.

Klonopin starting December, 2017 -  5mg - took it for 3 maybe 4 months. 

Lexapro - 10mg starting November 2017, then perscribed 20mg two months later, am still on lexapro presently.

I cold turkeyed off of Klonopin and had horrific withdrawal, every symptom other than being hospitalized.

I cold turkeyed off of Lexapro for 5 days, reinstated back to 20 mg for 3 months before looking into tapering. (unsure how long it may have been more)

I have dropped from 20 to 3.5mg in 9.5 months. 

I just reinstated from 3.5 to 3.75mg and have been on it for 4 days.

I have taken multi vitamins, niacin, ginko baloba, amino acids, and protein drinks supplements.

I have smoked weed for 6 months, just stopped for good three weeks ago.

I have drank on the weekends in excess for many months in the past.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy