SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Altair: How long does withdrawal from Xanax last?

Altair

Hello everyone. I'll tell you my problem. Last July 15 I had a heat stroke while I was in a wood. After that day I was a little anxious and I was prescribed xanax 0.75 in drops by the doctor. I took it for 4 months 7 8 drops in the morning and 7 8 drops in the evening, but always at different times and not always the same doses, sometimes even 10 drops in the morning, sometimes I took it 3 times a day.

I stopped it suddenly since November 29, after which I took Zolopect 10mg for 12 days, that is until December 15 last, after which I also stopped that. Since 1 December I have had terrible symptoms, nausea, dizziness, pain, sensitivity to noise and light, tremors, sudden shocks, crying spells, depression, violent gastric symptoms, a feeling of tightness in the chest with very strong anxiety. I held on.

Today I am still here, I have periods of 1 2 or 3 days that all seems ok, but then strong anxiety returns, soft legs, weakness and swollen belly symptoms with noises and headaches. Then it disappears in the afternoon and in the evening it gets better. Only the headache remains. Then again I'm maybe 1 3 days well, then they come back. In your experience, can I still be suffering from withdrawal symptoms? If so, how long can all this last? Sorry for bad english, it's not my language. Thank you

Edited by Altostrata
removed code, added line spaces
  • Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to SA, Altair.  I'm sorry you're having these difficult symptoms.

I've brought your post to the attention of the other moderators.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of Feb. 22: 7.6mg

Taper is 90% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, anti-candida, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• Altostrata changed the title to Altair How long does withdrawal from xanax last?
  • Administrator

Welcome, Altair.

Your English is fine. I am sorry you have withdrawal syndrome from going off Xanax too fast at the end of November.

It is a good sign your symptoms have gotten a little better in the last few weeks. I will ask @Shep to weigh in on the possibility of reinstatement of a low-dose benzo, such as diazepam, at this point.

What drug is Zolopect? Is it sertraline? Please give the chemical name.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus
20 hours ago, Altair said:

I stopped it suddenly since November 29, after which I took Zolopect 10mg for 12 days, that is until December 15 last, after which I also stopped that. Since 1 December I have had terrible symptoms, nausea, dizziness, pain, sensitivity to noise and light, tremors, sudden shocks, crying spells, depression, violent gastric symptoms, a feeling of tightness in the chest with very strong anxiety. I held on.

8 hours ago, Altair said:

It is zolpidem 10mg

Altair, how did you feel when you started taking Zolpidem? Did it help with the symptoms from stopping the Xanax?

Do you still have any Zolpidem left? If so, you may want to reinstate a small amount. You don't want to reinstate the full amount of 10 mg because your nervous system is now destabilized. But perhaps 2.5 mg to start. 

If the Zolpidem didn't help with the Xanax withdrawal, you may be able to reinstate the Xanax. We recommend only reinstating a benzodiazepine within one month of stopping, so this is a few days after that time frame, but it may be worth a try. Since you stopped at .75 mg Xanax, you could reinstate at .25 mg and see if that helps. 

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

Are you taking any other drugs or any supplements? If so, please list them. 

Please post your thoughts on reinstating either Zolpidem or Xanax. 

The zolpidem was given to me because I slept badly and it did not stop the symptoms of xanax.
Now I take natural tablets which are Serenil calm anxiety, and the probiotic Codex.
I am taking Pentacol for the stomach prescribed by the doctor. 
Do I need to start taking xanax again? 
I would like to get rid of it because if I skipped a dose it made me panic attacks.
Now it's better but these symptoms remain in the stomach and strong anxiety in the early morning. 
Do you think they are still withdrawal symptoms? If I don't take anything, how long could they last? Thank you
Edited by Shep
reduced font
  • Moderator Emeritus

Two more questions, Altair - how many hours are you sleeping each night? 

Do you feel like you're getting better off these drugs? You mention having good days and bad days, which is the classic waves and windows pattern of recovery. 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

You'll have to decide if you're feeling overall better as the days go by and try to cope with your symptoms without reinstating or if the symptoms are still so severe that you'd be better off reinstating. 

At night I also sleep 8 hours but not continuously, I wake up from 2 to 3 times 
but then I go back to sleep immediately and sleep well.
I believe that Serenil has a calming effect, even if it is mild.
I also take a few drops of Rescue Remedy. 
Surely as I am now, compared to the first 2 weeks that I was unable to stand, it is certainly fine. 
But I have these attacks of sudden anxiety which then disappears towards the end of the morning, 
and my stomach that disturbs me at work.
Edited by Shep
reduced font
  • Moderator Emeritus
10 minutes ago, Altair said:

I believe that Serenil has a calming effect, even if it is mild.

Serenil consists of Passion Flower, Tilia, Valerian. Valerian affects GABA, just like a benzodiazepine, so you are taking the supplement version of a very mild benzo. 

Please note you need to be very consistent with when you take it and you'll need to taper off the Serenil slowly to protect your GABA receptors. 

8 minutes ago, Altair said:

But I have these attacks of sudden anxiety which then disappears towards the end of the morning, and my stomach that disturbs me at work.

What time(s) of the day are you taking Rescue Remedy and Serenil? Some of these symptoms may be rebound or paradoxical reactions from the use of these supplements. 

Based on your symptoms, especially your ability to sleep all night, I would not reinstate Xanax or Zolpidem. The risk of reinstating is kindling. 

KINDLING: What is the kindling phenomenon that occurs with benzodiazepines?

Going on and off benzos causes trauma to the nervous system. Each time you go on and off, the withdrawal can be more severe. 

Since you are sleeping all night and having some good days and seeing improvements, you may want to work with non-drug coping methods of handling your symptoms. Also, using the supplements Serenil and Rescue Remedy consistently - at the same time and dose each day - may help reduce some of your symptoms. 

Some ideas for non-drug coping are here:

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

For stomach issues, please see:

Digestive problems: nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, GERD

We don't recommend a lot of supplements, as many members report their nervous systems are simply too fragile to handle them. However, magnesium and fish oil tend to be calming to the nervous system and many people report they do help. Please only add in one supplement at a time and at a small dose. For more, please see:

King of supplements: Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil)

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker

Rescue Remedy I take it especially in the morning when I feel anxiety. But then you say that Serenil and Rescue Remedy can also give withdrawal symptoms?

Edited by Altostrata
removed code
  • Administrator

Hello, Altair. Please do not use the <> formatting, it makes your post difficult to read.

It is unlikely you will get withdrawal symptoms from Serenil and Rescue Remedy. We want you to take them consistently so we can understand your symptom pattern.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Still yesterday and today I am having a very annoying anxiety that squeezes my chest and stomach. 
I'm always afraid of being sick when I'm away from home. 
Once it didn't happen to me. Do you think they are still symptoms of xanax withdrawal? 
My CNS is still not reset. 
Will I be able to return to normal? 
What do you think I should do? Thank you :(
Edited by Shep
reformatted and resized text to fit without a scroll bar
  • Moderator Emeritus
4 minutes ago, Altair said:

What do you think I should do?

Without knowing when you're taking the remedies, I'm not sure what's going on. As I posted earlier in your thread: 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:46 AM, Shep said:

What time(s) of the day are you taking Rescue Remedy and Serenil? Some of these symptoms may be rebound or paradoxical reactions from the use of these supplements. 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:25 AM, Altair said:

Rescue Remedy I take it especially in the morning when I feel anxiety. But then you say that Serenil and Rescue Remedy can also give withdrawal symptoms?

Your symptoms are likely are still in benzo withdrawal, which can take a long time to completely heal from. 

Please see:

Are We There Yet? How Long is Withdrawal Going to Take?

Although that thread is technically on antidepressant withdrawal, it's the same timeline as for benzo withdrawal. 

The best advice is to take these remedies consistently each day. Erratic dosing, even of supplements, can confuse the nervous system and cause unpredictable reactions. 

You mention taking Rescue Remedy in the morning, but when do you take the Serenil? If you're taking both in the morning, you may be getting symptoms once these remedies wear off later in the day. And if you're getting the symptoms in the morning near the time you take these remedies, you may be getting a paradoxical effect.

A paradoxical effect is caused by using too many drugs or supplements to sedate the nervous system. The nervous system then fights to stay alert. This is the paradoxical reaction. It causes hyper-alertness. 

To deal with these symptoms:

• If you're getting a lot of anxiety when you take these remedies, then you should reduce the dose. This reduces the paradoxical reaction.
  • If you're getting a lot of anxiety later in the day, hours after having taken the remedies, then you may need to space these remedies out throughout the day. Please do not increase your dose, though. Simply space the remedies out so you have some to take later in the day when these symptoms are strong. 

On 1/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, Altostrata said:

Please do not use the <> formatting, it makes your post difficult to read.

I'm going to also post about this, too, Altair, because I'm having to go into each of your posts and manually reformat them so they fit without a scroll bar. 

Please simply type your response in the text box and click on the "Submit Reply." 

Are you still sleeping 8 hours a night? How is your diet? Are you avoiding caffeine, alcohol, and sugar and getting plenty of protein, vegetables, and fruits throughout the day? Are you drinking plenty of water throughout the day? 

• 1 month later...
At night I never sleep 8 hours continuously, I always wake up once or twice. 
Sugars yes, I take something, some sweets. 
Now I have had several days of quiet, but this morning I feel some anxiety and agitation / oppression again 
in the left chest area. Can these symptoms still be related to xanax? 
As I told you, I stopped it suddenly on December 4, 2019, thanks for the help.
Edited by Shep
reduced font
  • Moderator Emeritus

Yes, it could be related to Xanax withdrawal. Or it could be the Rescue Remedy and / or the Serenil, as we discussed earlier in your thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus
17 hours ago, Altair said:

Oggi di nuovo ho tanta ansia e agitazione, sudore freddo e poi caldo. Non era più successo nulla dall' ultimo mio post del 19 febbraio. Oggi va male. :(

I placed this in google translate:

Today again I have so much anxiety and agitation, cold sweat and then hot. Nothing had happened since my last post on February 19th. Today is bad. :(

This sounds like a wave Altair. It will pass and you'll feel better. Please see:

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Please focus on finding distractions and on breathing exercises and ways of calming your nervous system. 

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

• 2 months later...

Ciao sono sempre io. È possibile che a distanza di più di 5 mesi ho' ancora giornate in cui ho ansia e malessere, senso di oppressione al petto in zona cuore, seguito da periodi in cui sto bene? È normale che ho' ancora queste finestre? Può dipendere ancora dalla sospensione di xanax? Inoltre prendo sempre 1compressa di Serenil al mattino. Grazie per l'aiuto. 

On 13/1/2020 at 14:48, Shep said:

Senza sapere quando stai prendendo i rimedi, non sono sicuro di cosa stia succedendo. Come ho pubblicato prima nella tua discussione: 

È probabile che i sintomi siano ancora in astinenza da benzo, che può richiedere molto tempo per guarire completamente. 

Perfavore guarda:

Siamo arrivati? Quanto tempo impiegherà il ritiro?

Sebbene quel thread sia tecnicamente sul ritiro degli antidepressivi, è la stessa linea temporale del ritiro del benzo. 

Il miglior consiglio è di prendere questi rimedi in modo coerente ogni giorno. Dosaggi errati, anche di integratori, possono confondere il sistema nervoso e causare reazioni imprevedibili. 

Hai detto di prendere Rescue Remedy al mattino, ma quando prendi il Serenil? Se li prendi entrambi al mattino, potresti avere sintomi una volta che questi rimedi si esauriscono più tardi nel corso della giornata. E se stai ricevendo i sintomi al mattino vicino al momento in cui prendi questi rimedi, potresti avere un effetto paradossale.

Un effetto paradossale è causato dall'uso di troppi farmaci o integratori per calmare il sistema nervoso. Il sistema nervoso quindi combatte per stare all'erta. Questa è la reazione paradossale. Causa iper-allerta. 

Per affrontare questi sintomi:

• Se stai assumendo molta ansia quando prendi questi rimedi, allora dovresti ridurre la dose. Ciò riduce la reazione paradossale.
  • Se hai molta ansia più tardi nel corso della giornata, ore dopo aver preso i rimedi, allora potresti aver bisogno di spaziare questi rimedi durante il giorno. Per favore, non aumentare la dose. Distanzia semplicemente i rimedi in modo da averne alcuni da assumere più tardi nel giorno in cui questi sintomi sono forti. 

Pubblicherò anche un post su questo, Altair, perché devo andare in ciascuno dei tuoi post e riformattarli manualmente in modo che si adattino senza una barra di scorrimento. 

Digita semplicemente la tua risposta nella casella di testo e fai clic su "Invia risposta". 

Dormi ancora 8 ore a notte? Come va la tua dieta? Stai evitando caffeina, alcol e zucchero e stai assumendo molte proteine, verdure e frutta durante il giorno? Bevi molta acqua durante il giorno? 

Prendo 1 compressa di serenil solo al mattino e niente altro ora. Ho dei giorni che sto bene, poi dei giorni in cui ritorna debolezza e ansia. Questi sintomi li ho soprattutto al mattino appena sveglio fino alle 14.30/ 15 pomeridiane, se sono al lavoro al mattino, se mi trovo troppo al caldo peggiorano ulteriormente. Che devo fare? Devo provare a togliere il Serenil? Potrebbe essere quello che non mi fa' stabilizzare? Grazie

• ChessieCat changed the title to Altair: How long does withdrawal from xanax last?
  • Moderator Emeritus

From Google translate:

I take 1 tablet of serenil only in the morning and nothing else now. I have days that I'm fine, then days when weakness and anxiety return. I have these symptoms especially in the morning as soon as I wake up until 14.30 / 15 in the afternoon, if I am at work in the morning, if I find myself in the heat they get even worse. What do I have to do? Should I try to remove Serenil? Could it be what doesn't make me stabilize? Thanks

You may want to avoid the heat as much as possible, since it makes you feel worse. 

It sounds like you're getting windows and waves. You'll need to decide if you're stable enough to taper the serenil. If so, you could try reducing it 10% and see how you do. Or you could continue holding and give your nervous system time to recover from your Xanax withdrawal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ho urgente bisogno del vostro aiuto.Ieri al lavoro ho avuto vampate di caldo, senso di malessere, debolezza, gambe molli, ansia e mi hanno mandato a casa. Avevo sostituito da 2 giorni il Serenil con un nuovo farmaco naturale Laila(alla lavanda), il secondo giorno avevo eruttazioni al gusto di lavanda. Ora ho ripreso il Serenil, ma non riesco a capire il perché di un simile episodio. Sono andato dal neurologo e ovviamente mi ha prescritto una cura di Serupin 20mg 1compressa al giorno e Trilafon 4mg 1 compressa al giorno. Che devo fare ragazzi? Aiutatemi! 

Google translation (added 22 Aug 2020)

Serenil = Alprazolam

I urgently need your help. Yesterday at work I had hot flashes, sickness, weakness, limp legs, anxiety and they sent me home. I had replaced Serenil for 2 days with a new natural drug Laila (lavender), the second day I had lavender-flavored belching. Now I have resumed the Serenil, but I cannot understand the reason for such an episode. I went to the neurologist and obviously he prescribed me a cure of Serupin 20mg 1 tablet per day and Trilafon 4mg 1 tablet per day. What should I do guys? Help me!

Edited by ChessieCat
added Google translation
  • 2 months later...

Problems with Xanax

Ciao e piacere di rivedervi. Vi avevo già scritto in passato. Il 29 novembre 2019 avevo interrotto di colpo le gocce di xanax 0,75 mg, ne prendevo 6 7 al giorno, a volte anche 7 e 7 gocce. Ho avuto grossi sintomi ma poi ho tenuto duro e son riuscito a ottenere uno stato di normalità. Purtroppo intorno a metà giugno 2020 ho avuto di nuovo una forte ansia che mi opprimeva petto e stomaco per colpa dell' uscita del primo caldo estivo di cui ho la fobia, e ci son ricascato decidendo di riprendere 5 6 gocce al bisogno, esempio 1 giorno si 3 no. Oggi 21 agosto 2020 mi è venuto un attacco di panico improvviso e mi sono reso conto che sicuramente ho di nuovo la dipendenza /astinenza da xanax e ho paura e non so come toglierlo di nuovo. Non voglio più toglierlo di colpo perché ultima volta i sintomi son stati terribili. Mi sento di nuovo stanco affaticato e triste. Mi è stato consigliato di comprare le compresse xanax 0,25 o 0,50 mg a lento rilascio per non avere questi attacchi di panico improvvisi al lavoro. Mi potete aiutare vi prego a trovare una rastremazione giusto per non stare male, ma per eliminarlo per sempre? Non ci cadrò mai più questa volta. Vi ringrazio amici! :(

Google Translation:

Hello and nice to see you again. I had already written to you in the past. On November 29, 2019 I had suddenly stopped the drops of xanax 0.75 mg, I was taking 6 7 a day, sometimes even 7 and 7 drops. I had severe symptoms but then I held on and managed to get to a state of normality. Unfortunately around mid-June 2020 I again had a strong anxiety that oppressed my chest and stomach due to the exit of the first summer heat of which I have a phobia, and I fell back on it by deciding to take 5 6 drops as needed, for example 1 day yes 3 no. Today 21st August 2020 I had a sudden panic attack and I realized that I definitely have the addiction / withdrawal from xanax again and I am afraid and I don't know how to take it off again. I don't want to take it off suddenly because the symptoms were terrible last time. I feel tired, tired and sad again. I was advised to buy xanax 0.25 or 0.50 mg slow release tablets to not have these sudden panic attacks at work. Can you help me please find a taper just not to feel bad, but to eliminate it forever? I will never fall into it again this time. Thank you friends!

Edited by ChessieCat
added Google translation added topic title
  • ChessieCat changed the title to Altair: How long does withdrawal from Xanax last?
  • Moderator Emeritus
On 8/21/2020 at 10:52 AM, Altair said:

Mi è stato consigliato di comprare le compresse xanax 0,25 o 0,50 mg a lento rilascio per non avere questi attacchi di panico improvvisi al lavoro. Mi potete aiutare vi prego a trovare una rastremazione giusto per non stare male, ma per eliminarlo per sempre? Non ci cadrò mai più questa volta.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:52 AM, Altair said:

I was advised to buy xanax 0.25 or 0.50 mg slow release tablets to not have these sudden panic attacks at work. Can you help me please find a taper just not to feel bad, but to eliminate it forever? I will never fall into it again this time.

Altair, please decide if you wish to take Xanax regularly or not. You risk destabilizing your nervous system by going on and off this drug. 

Are you still taking serenil and Rescue Remedy? 

Google translate for Italian:

Altair, per favore decidi se vuoi prendere Xanax regolarmente o no. Rischi di destabilizzare il tuo sistema nervoso prendendo e spegnendo questo farmaco.

Stai ancora prendendo serenil e Rescue Remedy?

Ciao prendo sempre serenil, purtroppo ho avuto questi brutti attacchi di panico di nuovo e per riuscire a lavorare ho dovuto prenderlo. 

• Moderator Emeritus
2 minutes ago, Altair said:

Ciao prendo sempre serenil, purtroppo ho avuto questi brutti attacchi di panico di nuovo e per riuscire a lavorare ho dovuto prenderlo. 

Google translate:

Hi I always take serenil, unfortunately I have had these bad panic attacks again and to be able to work I had to take it.

Alprazolam (Xanax) is an ingredient of Serenil. Have you been taking Xanax in addition to Serenil? 

Please list all drugs and supplements you are taking and the doses. Please also list the time(s) of day you take them. 

Google translate:

Alprazolam (Xanax) è un ingrediente di Serenil. Hai preso Xanax oltre a Serenil?

Elenca tutti i farmaci e gli integratori che stai assumendo e le dosi. Si prega di elencare anche l'ora / le ore del giorno in cui li prendi.

Allora serenil 1 compressa al giorno, e xanax 5 gocce prima di andare al lavoro, più o meno tutti i giorni da 1 mese e mezzo

Google Translation:

Then serenil 1 tablet a day, and xanax 5 drops before going to work, more or less every day for 1 month and a half

Edited by ChessieCat
added Google translation
  • Moderator Emeritus

Please list:

• the dose in milligrams for the Serenil and Xanax
  • exactly what time(s) of the day you take the drugs 
  • what dose of each drug were you taking before 1 month and a half

Google translate:

Si prega di elencare:

• la dose in milligrammi per Serenil e Xanax
  • esattamente a che ora del giorno prendi i farmaci
  • quale dose di ciascun farmaco stavi assumendo prima di 1 mese e mezzo?

Prendo 5 gocce di xanax 0,75 che equivalgono a 0,12 mg credo, e serenil 1 compressa al giorno, non si conoscono i mg di questa compressa

• Moderator Emeritus
23 hours ago, Altair said:

Prendo 5 gocce di xanax 0,75 che equivalgono a 0,12 mg credo, e serenil 1 compressa al giorno, non si conoscono i mg di questa compressa

Google translate:

I take 5 drops of xanax 0.75 which is equivalent to 0.12 mg I believe, and serenil 1 tablet per day, the mg of this tablet is not known

On 8/25/2020 at 8:11 AM, Shep said:
  • what dose of each drug were you taking before 1 month and a half
  • quale dose di ciascun farmaco stavi assumendo prima di 1 mese e mezzo?

Please answer the above question. We may not be able to help you if you cannot give us a timeline of the changes you've made in your drugs in the past few weeks. 

Google translate:

Per favore, rispondi alla domanda precedente. Potremmo non essere in grado di aiutarti se non puoi fornirci una cronologia delle modifiche che hai apportato ai tuoi farmaci nelle ultime settimane.

Il 27/8/2020 alle 14:15, Altair ha detto:

Ho trovato, serenil 1 compressa contiene 480mg, xanax 0,75 5 6 gocce saranno 0,20 mg. Serenil ne assumo una compressa al mattino e una alla sera da sempre, xanax ne prendo 5 gocce sempre a ore diverse, a volte al mattino, a volte il pomeriggio. 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 8/28/2020 at 8:30 AM, Altair said:

Ho trovato, serenil 1 compressa contiene 480mg, xanax 0,75 5 6 gocce saranno 0,20 mg. Serenil ne assumo una compressa al mattino e una alla sera da sempre, xanax ne prendo 5 gocce sempre a ore diverse, a volte al mattino, a volte il pomeriggio. 

Google translate:

I found, serenil 1 tablet contains 480mg, xanax 0.75 5 6 drops will be 0.20mg. Serenil I always take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening, xanax I always take 5 drops at different times, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon.

Please take the Xanax at the same times of the day each day. Varying when you take it may be causing some of your symptoms. 

Google translate:

Si prega di prendere lo Xanax alla stessa ora del giorno ogni giorno. Variare quando lo prendi potrebbe causare alcuni dei tuoi sintomi.

• Moderator Emeritus

First, you'll need to take your drugs consistently until you stabilize. 

And then reduce by 10% or less per month. 

Due to the language barrier, it would be best for you to talk to your pharmacist if you have any questions about how to make these 10% reductions with your liquid prescription. 

Google translate:

Per prima cosa, dovrai assumere i tuoi farmaci costantemente fino a quando non ti sarai stabilizzato.

E poi ridurre del 10% o meno al mese.

A causa della barriera linguistica, sarebbe meglio che tu parli con il tuo farmacista se hai domande su come effettuare queste riduzioni del 10% con la tua prescrizione di liquidi.

• 1 month later...

Ora sto assumendo 3 gocce di xanax al giorno. Ho cominciato a riprenderlo il giugno 2020 e ho cominciato con 6 o 7 gocce una volta al giorno prima del lavoro. Ora sto prendendo 3 4 gocce 2 volte al giorno, vorrei levarlo. Al mattino sono sempre stanchissimo, distrutto e ho dolori alle ginocchia. Possono essere sintomi dello xanax? Come le levo queste 3 4 gocce senza stare troppo male? Perché ho paura di perdere il lavoro. Prendo sempre Serenil 2 compresse al giorno!

• Moderator Emeritus
22 hours ago, Altair said:

Ora sto assumendo 3 gocce di xanax al giorno. Ho cominciato a riprenderlo il giugno 2020 e ho cominciato con 6 o 7 gocce una volta al giorno prima del lavoro. Ora sto prendendo 3 4 gocce 2 volte al giorno, vorrei levarlo. Al mattino sono sempre stanchissimo, distrutto e ho dolori alle ginocchia. Possono essere sintomi dello xanax? Come le levo queste 3 4 gocce senza stare troppo male? Perché ho paura di perdere il lavoro. Prendo sempre Serenil 2 compresse al giorno!

Google translate:

I am now taking 3 drops of xanax a day. I started taking it back in June 2020 and started with 6 or 7 drops once a day before work. Now I am taking 3 4 drops 2 times a day, I would like to take it off. In the morning I am always very tired, exhausted and I have pain in my knees. Could these be symptoms of xanax? How do I remove these 3 4 drops without feeling too bad? Because I'm afraid of losing my job. I always take Serenil 2 tablets a day!

I don't understand how much Xanax you're taking. See the parts I highlighted in red. 

Non capisco quanto Xanax stai prendendo. Guarda le parti che ho evidenziato in rosso.