SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Juliejuly: tapering seroxat withdrawal symptoms started, how to go from here?

Juliejuly

Hi All,

First of all I am so pleased that I found out about this website because in my own country The Netherlands, there is so little information about withdrawal effects of SSRI and SNRIs.

It really warms my heart, that there is so much support and sharing of experiences here, I know now I am not alone!

I am a female of 32 years and use paroxetine (seroxat) for 11 years now. After an intense 3 months inside a psychology clinic  I learned a lot about myself and decided I don't longer need the medication.

My journey so far: 9 years 20 mg,

1,5 year 10 mg.

Now tapering to get off the Seroxat medication, first tapered from 10 mg to 5 mg in one month without problems.

2 weeks ago I started the tapering from 5 mg and after two weeks around the 2,5 mg I noticed severe withdrawal effects.

First I thought I had the flu, but now I know better

My Withdrawal symptoms are:  Irritability, agitation, dizziness, sensory disturbances ( electric shock sensations in my fingers),  emotional lability, insomnia and heavy feeling in my upper legs.

Since I became aware this are withdrawal symptoms  I stabilized at 2,5 mg by taking an suspension of 2mg/ml and would like some advise how to go on from here. I am considering the 10% Brassmonkey tapering ( decreasing your dose by 2.5% a week for four weeks and then holding an additional two weeks to stabilize).

I use Omega 3 oil and magnesium supplements and am now 5 days on the 2,5 mg. Although i notice a decrease in some of the withdrawal effects, it is still pretty severe. The dizziness is better but the other symptoms are still there.

Is updosing helpfull? and how far back I have to go? 5 mg gave no withdrawal effects, they started somewhere in the two weeks when I was tapering off between 5 and 2,5 mg. 

I really hope you can help me. thanks a lot  greetings Julia 

Edited by manymoretodays
just further spacing for ease of reading

On paroxetine (seroxat/ paxil ) for 11 years now.

• 2009-2018  20 mg paroxetine,
  • 2018-  Nov 2019 10 mg paroxetine
  • Nov-Dec 2019 tapered from 10 mg to 5 mg paroxetine
  • Jan 2020- further tapered from 5 mg tm 2,5 mg paroxetine (severe withdrawal effects)
  • 14 jan 2020 - 29 feb 2020 slow tapering from 2,5 mg paroxetine currently at 2,1mg  (still withdrawal effects but more manageable
  • First week of march tried the cross bridge tapering from paroxetine to fluoxetine. But withdrawal got worse. So decided to stay on paroxetine with very slow tapering from now on. Currently back on 2,5 mg paroxetine.
  • Went downhill even after upping my paroxetine slowy again to 5 mg. 
  • Now on prozac since end of april (5 weeks) first 10 days 10 mg and then 20 mg for 3,5 weeks. Still tapering off Paroxetine currently 2,2 mg. still depressed and anxious. 

• manymoretodays changed the title to Juliejuly: tapering seroxat withdrawal symptoms started, how to go from here?
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Juliejuly and welcome aboard,  I'm in the U.S., kind of cool to have our international members!

We generally recommend a taper by no more than 10% of the current dose with at least a four week hold in-between decreases.  The 10% taper recommendation is a harm reduction approach to going off psychiatric drugs.
So, you have gone pretty fast.

^ also covers updosing.  And yes, I think that it might be helpful in at least reducing some of your WD(withdrawal) symptoms.  You may not get all the way back to feeling great, yet you might get some relief of the WD symptoms that have now set in. 

How are you doing with the measuring of your liquid paroxetine?  Are you able to measure pretty well the smaller increments of dosage?
2.5 mg would be 1.25 mL.
And I think you could try going on up to 3.5 mg, which would then be 1.75 mL.  You would then need to HOLD at that dose for 4-7 days.  Try and keep some notes and stay put unless you feel like you are experiencing new adverse effects from the medication.  And keep us updated as well.  Right here on your introduction page.
What time of day do you take your paroxetine?

More on WD(withdrawal):

and you'll see ^ many of your symptoms

When we take medications, the CNS (central nervous system) responds by making changes over the months and years we take the drug(s). When the medication is discontinued, the CNS has to undo all the changes it made.  The CNS likes stability. Rebuilding the neurotransmitter production and reactivating the receptor and transporter cells takes time -- during that rebuilding process symptoms occur.

And so, I think that once you feel a bit more stabilized, you might want to just HOLD for a good month or 2, before even considering further tapers. 

We don't recommend a lot of supplements on SA, as many members report being sensitive to them due to our over-reactive nervous systems, but two supplements that we do recommend are magnesium and omega 3 (fish oil). Many people find these to be calming to the nervous system.  

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

Please put your withdrawal history in your signature.  This is the portion that you will see below other members posts once you've signed in, with the exception of some phone devices.  It is very helpful to the moderators.

This is your introduction/journal page where you have now introduced yourself to the community, you can ask questions here regarding your tapering, give updates, and just keep a record of your journey.

Welcome, welcome again to survivingantidepressants.org JJ.

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

manymoretodays(mmt)

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Juliejuly, @Juliejuly

How are you doing now?

Have you made any recent changes to your seroxat?

Great to see you back.  I went ahead and approved your other post, and welcome you back!

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Hi !

Thanks for welcoming me back. I did the slow tapering( -10% every 4 weeks) from the dosis before i had the withdrawal effects (2,5mg paroxetine) and am currently at 2,1 mg but still have withdrawal effects although they are more manageable. I am thinking about cross-bridging to fluoxetine. Which has a 10x times longer t1/2 so that should make the last phase more easy. Still a little scared though how my body is going to react to the switch from paroxetine to fluoxetine. But wanna give it a try because if i will not cope with many more months on this paroxetine bumpy ride with waves and windows. 

If there are people here with own experiences of the switch i would love to hear it. 

have a nice weekend !

greetings Julia 

• Jan 2020- further tapered from 5 mg tm 2,5 mg paroxetine (severe withdrawal effects)
  • 14 jan 2020 - 29 feb 2020 slow tapering from 2,5 mg paroxetine currently at 2,1mg  (still withdrawal effects but more manageable
  • First week of march tried the cross bridge tapering from paroxetine to fluoxetine. But withdrawal got worse. So decided to stay on paroxetine with very slow tapering from now on. Currently back on 2,5 mg paroxetine.
  • Now on prozac since end of april (5 weeks) first 10 days 10 mg and then 20 mg for 3,5 weeks. Still tapering off Paroxetine currently 2,2 mg. still depressed and anxious. 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Paroxetine mate ;)

Have you read the topic about the Prozac bridge  ?

You can find testimonies in it.

I don't have enough knowledge To advise you, but I Will follow your story with attention!

Take care ❤

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

Yes thanks Erell i have seen the prozac topic. Currently one week on the way with switching from paroxetine to fluoxetine. Current dose 1 mg paroxetine + 2 mg fluoxetine. first days i was on 2,5 Mg paroxetine + 1 mg fluoxetine and the withrdrawal was ok. But now i am having a really hard time. Seriously asking myself why i wanted to switch and wondering when this Will stop. Have Headache, fever like feelings. Extreme agitation and stress mode all day. Any tips ? 

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Been away for a while. Got into a very bad place where i could not be alone anymore and felt like my life was worthless. Got suicidal thoughts. Went to a psychiatrist. Who told me this was not only caused by withdrawal (withdrawal paroxetine 2,5 mg at that time). It was a relapse of my depression. So she convinced me to start with Fluoxetine (prozac) and to taper off the paroxetine when the prozac works. On Prozac  now for 5 weeks. With 1,5 weeks on 10 mg and then upped  3,5 weeks to 20 mg. Stayed on on paroxetine 2,2 mg (1,1 ml of the liquid form) all these 5 weeks. 

I noticed less fear and most off my withdrawal effects improved. I sleep good but the depression is still heavy, lack of energy and not wanting to socialize or answer my phone. I am numb and have a restless feeling in my chest and extreme jaw clacking.

I seriously am doubting if adding the prozac has been the right move. I feel so stupid that i agreed to give it a try. Please if anyone has a good advice let me know. Should i best come off the prozac and give the paroxetine more time ? And how to do this? Or should i give the prozac a try to kick in before tapering off paroxetine and then slowly tapering off the prozac later?

thanks greetings Julia 

• Moderator Emeritus

@Juliejuly

I have brought your situation to the attention of the administrators and other moderators.

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of Feb. 22: 7.6mg

Taper is 90% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, anti-candida, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Julia, 

to help us understand your situation, can you please clarify :

• 2009-2018  20 mg paroxetine,
  • 2018-  Nov 2019 10 mg paroxetine
  • Nov-Dec 2019 tapered from 10 mg to 5 mg paroxetine
  • Jan 2020- further tapered from 5 mg tm 2,5 mg paroxetine (severe withdrawal effects)
  • 14 jan 2020 - 29 feb 2020 slow tapering from 2,5 mg paroxetine currently at 2,1mg  (still withdrawal effects but more manageable
  • First week of march tried the cross bridge tapering from paroxetine to fluoxetine. But withdrawal got worse. So decided to stay on paroxetine with very slow tapering from now on. Currently back on 2,5 mg paroxetine.
  • Went downhill even after upping my paroxetine slowy again to 5 mg. 
  • Now on prozac since end of april (5 weeks) first 10 days 10 mg and then 20 mg for 3,5 weeks. Still tapering off Paroxetine currently 2,2 mg. still depressed and anxious. 

1. How did you taper Paroxetine ? Which rate ?

2. How did you bridge to Prozac ?

3. If I understand right your signature, you tried a Prozac bridge, then went back on Paroxetine, then tried again ?

ps I've merged the new topic you created with the first one : please do not create new topic.

Edited by Erell

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

Hi Erell thanks for your response.

1.From 10 mg to 5 mg i tapered with a strip in one month. The second month would taper me from 5 to 0 mg but i never Made that Because of the severe withdrawal i never Made it Below 2 mg paroxetine.

2. My first Prozac bridge was Only one week.  2mg Parox + 1 mg fluox for 3 Days and Then 3 mg fluox for 4 Days. Then i was facing an upcoming holiday and Decided to stop the bridge as it Made me feel Worse. Anxiety and agitation.

3.yes After a talk with a psychiater i got convinced i needed an ssri due to depression relapse. Because of the withdrawal madness of paroxetine i refused to upper my paroxetine. So i  kept my paroxetine on 2,2 mg in the last 6 weeks. And introduced Prozac 10 mg for 10 Days and Then upped to 20 mg Prozac for 25 Days now. The anxiety is better. So as all the tingling sensations.

But still i am depressed, extreme fatigue and have had Hairloss plus extreme itchy burning sensation on my scalp. So scared to lose more hair it freaks me out. So that is why i am thinking about quitting the Prozac.

i am so lost and dont know what is a good Thing to do for now. Finally  wanna get of the meds.  But wanna find a save and proper way. Hope you have some iDeas. Thanks for your time! Greetings Julia 

• Mentor

Hey, @Juliejuly. I to was on paroxetine for the same timeframe as you. I also experienced hairloss. Very interesting that we both experienced that same condition. You are in good hands here. This forum is the only reason I finally got off of my medication just shy of 16 months!!!  Remember everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed  :) 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount. 

• Administrator
On 5/26/2020 at 8:21 AM, Juliejuly said:

On Prozac  now for 5 weeks. With 1,5 weeks on 10 mg and then upped  3,5 weeks to 20 mg. Stayed on on paroxetine 2,2 mg (1,1 ml of the liquid form) all these 5 weeks. 

I noticed less fear and most off my withdrawal effects improved. I sleep good but the depression is still heavy, lack of energy and not wanting to socialize or answer my phone. I am numb and have a restless feeling in my chest and extreme jaw clacking.

If you feel better, why do you doubt switching to Prozac was the right move? We often suggest people substitute Prozac for Paxil, Paxil being very difficult to go off. How's your sleep?

It may take longer than 5 weeks for the residual effects of Paxil withdrawal symptoms to go away. Your nervous system needs to settle down from the upset. We call this stabilization. See

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Neuro-emotions

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

Easing your way into meditation for a stressed-out nervous system

Music for self-care: calms hyperalertness, anxiety, aids relaxation and sleep

Ways to cope with daily anxiety

You may wish to very gradually go off Paxil, see Tips for tapering off Paxil (paroxetine)

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:09 AM, Cocopuffz17 said:

Hey, @Juliejuly. I to was on paroxetine for the same timeframe as you. I also experienced hairloss. Very interesting that we both experienced that same condition. You are in good hands here. This forum is the only reason I finally got off of my medication just shy of 16 months!!!  Remember everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed  :) 

Hey @Cocopuffz17

Wow really? Did it pass ? I am really freaking out about it and try to use hair supplements and natural shampoo to help it. I am really proud of you that you are of 16 months already I hope and know that this day will come for me as well. 

For now i am reinstating a little and then wait for a very slow taper. I first need to get my life back. all best for you greetings Julia 

On 5/27/2020 at 4:14 AM, Altostrata said:

If you feel better, why do you doubt switching to Prozac was the right move? We often suggest people substitute Prozac for Paxil, Paxil being very difficult to go off. How's your sleep?

It may take longer than 5 weeks for the residual effects of Paxil withdrawal symptom to go away. Your nervous system needs to settle down from the upset. We call this stabilization. See

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Neuro-emotions

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

Easing your way into meditation for a stressed-out nervous system

Music for self-care: calms hyperalertness, anxiety, aids relaxation and sleep

Ways to cope with daily anxiety

You may wish to very gradually go off Paxil, see Tips for tapering off Paxil (paroxetine)

Hi @Altostrata, Thanks for your reply and the usefull links. I have a really bad skin reaction from the prozac as if my head is on fire and my skin gets really red and irritated on my scalp. It does not get better so i have to stop. I tried it as a bridge and think it can definitly work for people. I know how hard it is to come off Paxil it is terrible. 

It is better but still bad. Like i am living with my parents right now, cannot work or take care of myself. I am such a fighter but the depression, anxiety and agitation are so severe still after staying on 2,2 mg paroxetine that i think i need to reinstate and stabilise with  a higher dose paroxetine and taper much more slolwly  from there. I am aware of the chance that it may fail because of the state my neurotransmitters are in right now. But i will give it a try to see if i can get my life back at least with manageable withdrawal symtoms. My sleep is ok but i use melatonine 1 mg for that and it works for me. I wanna stay away from the benzos which my psychiater prescribed. greetings julia 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Juliejuly said:

I have a really bad skin reaction from the prozac as if my head is on fire and my skin gets really red and irritated on my scalp. It does not get better so i have to stop.

Did you make any other changes when you switched to Prozac, such as a new shampoo or conditioner? Has this reaction continued since you went back to paroxetine?

Please clarify this in your signature. You are not still taking Prozac, correct?

Now on prozac since end of april (5 weeks) first 10 days 10 mg and then 20 mg for 3,5 weeks. Still tapering off Paroxetine currently 2,2 mg. still depressed and anxious.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Mentor
12 hours ago, Juliejuly said:

Hey @Cocopuffz17

Wow really? Did it pass ? I am really freaking out about it and try to use hair supplements and natural shampoo to help it. I am really proud of you that you are of 16 months already I hope and know that this day will come for me as well. 

For now i am reinstating a little and then wait for a very slow taper. I first need to get my life back. all best for you greetings Julia 

No, mine did not pass. It got worse and worse, not to scare you but this was my scenario. After changing my nutrition and getting off the paroxetine I have grown my hair back. I documented my challenge here https://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/aa-for-3-4-years-partial-au-for-1-2-years-i-have-100-regrowth-on If you have any questions ask away! 

I strongly believe the effects these medications have on the GI tract is why we develop these autoimmune conditions. I see more and more people with long term drug usage develop autoimmune conditions. 

Yea, that is smart to reinstate and stabilize. You will get through this!

Everyday that passes is one day closer to being healed :) 

I follow The Plant Paradox lifestyle by Dr.Gundry. This lifestyle has given me my life back and I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. It has enabled me to finally get off of this medication and truly live my life. Nutrition is the key to health!!!!! 

2008 to 2019  - 20 mg Paroxetine

Attempted 2 CT's around the 5-6 year mark. Were absolutely terrible and reinstated. Was never explained by the doctor the seriousness of the short half life of this drug. 

2017 - Attempted a tapered discontinuation of this drug and reinstated after being unsuccessful.

2019 - Feb. 12 - After a three month taper I am off of paroxetine. The 3 months were terrible, awful withdrawal feelings. I followed the doctors guidelines for the reduction of this drug and now know it was way too fast. 
2019 - Oct. 12 - 8 months off paroxetine. 75% improvement since coming off the drug. Definitely have had tons of challenges along the way. Let’s go!!!! 

2021 - Feb. 12 - 24 months off paroxetine. I have minor challenges now. Tinnitus/Headaches are still around but are reduced by a massive amount.