Snoring

Barbarannamated

I believe this is withdrawal-related, so putting it here.

My husband, who recently tapered off of Effexor, has started snoring. In all the years I've known him (all drugged), he didn't move all nite and never snored.

Just thought I'd toss this into the Symptom list as an FYI. Not a problem, just an observation.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

It would not surprise me if snoring were an affect of drugs. I started to snore (how embarrassing) after getting on Paxil and it happened on Lexapro. Once I was on Imipramine solely it stopped.

I think it has to do with meds. Did you husband gain weight on Effexor? Weight gain has a lot to do with it.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy