Arte: About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

Arte

• Moderator Emeritus

You may need to keep taking the 1 mg dose for a few weeks or even two or three months. But if it makes you feel better, than it's definitely worth it. 

Your symptoms will let you know how long to stay on it. As Manymoretodays wrote, if you find the reinstatement to be over-activating, then you will need to stop taking it. 

Please let us know how you do with the reinstatement over the coming days. 

Hi Arte,

I am so sorry to hear you are suffering and have to go though all this. The symptoms you describe are common side effects of these drugs. I hope you will be free of them as you decrease the dosage. Wishing you speedy Healing. 

No bad thing lasts forever. We continue to heal, our whole lives. Our bodies are intelligent, may you be restored to full health in time. 

The Moderators here give great advice. I am glad you found us. You are very courageous, Arte. 

Wishing you the very best on your Tapering Journey.

Please take good care of yourself. 

Blessings, Love and Light <3

Dec 2016: Prazosin 2.5mg x2 at noon and night, Nifidipine 30mg x1 morn, Diltiazem 200mg x1 morn. for hypertension.  Cinnerizine 24mg as needed only. Metformin and Sitagliptin for hyperglycaemia. Vitamin C.

My meds: May 4th 2017 Abilify 10mg. May 10th dropped to 2.5 mg due to side effects. Tapered during several months in 2017. Currently drug free. 2019: I am doing well now, even if not updating this thread as much unless needed, sorry. Focusing more on supporting others' threads. Also friendly warning: Please do not read this thread if not up to it as it can be a somewhat triggering/stressful read, thank you. Love, peace and Blessings to you all <3

I really need help. I feel desesperate. All my capacities are off. I can't think at all, remember or memorize. I need to sleep more than 11 hours/day. In my free time, I only play video games, waiting for a better moment.

I read again the topic you wrote about reinstatement, and finally noticed (really late, I know) that a reinstatement can not take less than a month (a confirmation would be welcome).

However, I feel suicidal only after 2 takes...

Before I reinstated, I felt bad all days, confused.

Now, I just feel exhausted and can't remember anything. It seems that I write better, so my inconsciousness is possibly back thanks to the reinstatement.

But, as I said, I am too tired, and, one of the worst symptoms : *completely bored*.

I feel apathetic again.

I know that it is useless to share it, but I have nothing to do and it is too awful to live with...

**in the way of end**

Took Griffonia and Rhodiola (300mg both, 05/02/2018-15/03/2018 and 15/01/2019-23/01/2019)

Took Cyamemazine (neuroleptic) during 29 days at 15mg/day (16/03/2018 - 14/04/2018)

Took Sertraline for 8 months at 50mg/day. Started on March, the 25th of 2019 and stopped on November, the 15th of 2019. 

Experienced a really bad withdrawal after 5 days at 25mg/day.

Two months later, still experiencing some bad symptoms (dizziness, confusion, brain fog and an *extreme intellectual fatigability*) 

Reinstating Sertraline :

28/01/2020 : took 4mg. 

29/01/2020 : took 2mg. 

30/01/2020 - 01/02/2020 : took 1mg. 

02/02/2020 - 09/02/2020 : took 0.5 mg per couple of days (last taking : 08/02/2020).

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Arte,

Do you know the difference between a thought and an action?

1 hour ago, Arte said:

However, I feel suicidal only after 2 takes...

You do need to seek outside help, if you do not feel safe.  Okay Arte?  Take a look here too:

Okay, that being said, what dose did you take for your second dose?

1 hour ago, Arte said:

I really need help. I feel desesperate. All my capacities are off. I can't think at all, remember or memorize. I need to sleep more than 11 hours/day. In my free time, I only play video games, waiting for a better moment.

I read again the topic you wrote about reinstatement, and finally noticed (really late, I know) that a reinstatement can not take less than a month (a confirmation would be welcome).

So you are sleeping okay then?  11 hours a day?

We usually have you stick with a reinstatement for some time, yes.  If it helps.  And then you would after several months or longer, taper on off the smaller reinstatement dose.  I hope that makes that clearer.

And Arte, you may start to feel somewhat better sooner, rather than later.  As you learn to manage symptoms, using non-drug coping skills.  Right now, I think, we are just trying to help you get going with this reinstatement.

We've got all kinds of helpful coping, non drug techniques in our symptoms and self care forum

I know it's tough to be patient, especially with oneself.......but try to be.  It always gets better.  You are in more acute WDsyndrome now.  It always gets better.  Make that your mantra of sorts.

Can you try some walks, or something that isn't too mentally taxing right now?  Watch movies, inspirational ones or enjoyable ones?  Distract at all from your discomfort? 

How are you coming along with getting smaller dosages from your 25 mg tablets now?  First things first.  Consistency in measuring, and timing, and accuracy of your doses can and should pay off.  And at least get you to the point where you might see if a reinstatement is helpful.

The rule of 3KI's; Keep it simple, slow, and stable.

And okay, I hope I didn't miss anything you had questions on.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Eleven hours are too much sleep, but I always feel tired and need it (due to the treatment).

On 1/25/2020 at 9:40 PM, manymoretodays said:

If I were you, I might try reinstating with just 1  mg now. 

Keep notes.  Keep us updated.  And stay put with the effort for at least 4 days, if not 7.  It might mitigate some of your symptoms.....lessen them a bit, however, it's unlikely to completely get you back to baseline.

22 minutes ago, manymoretodays said:

We usually have you stick with a reinstatement for some time, yes.  If it helps.  And then you would after several months or longer, taper on off the smaller reinstatement dose.  I hope that makes that clearer.

So what should I do ? I can't endure more than 8 days feeling destroyed, and I thought it was okay to start the reinstatement because of what you wrote, but now I don't understand what you mean.

Precise please. 

Took Griffonia and Rhodiola (300mg both, 05/02/2018-15/03/2018 and 15/01/2019-23/01/2019)

Took Cyamemazine (neuroleptic) during 29 days at 15mg/day (16/03/2018 - 14/04/2018)

Took Sertraline for 8 months at 50mg/day. Started on March, the 25th of 2019 and stopped on November, the 15th of 2019. 

Two months later, still experiencing some bad symptoms (dizziness, confusion, brain fog and an *extreme intellectual fatigability*) 

Reinstating Sertraline :

02/02/2020 - 09/02/2020 : took 0.5 mg per couple of days (last taking : 08/02/2020).

• Administrator

Arte, are you taking 1mg sertraline? When did you start it? Are you using a liquid?

When you first took 1mg, did you feel better or worse?

If you're getting sleep now, that's good, sleep is healing.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I took 2mg this morning, and I'm gonna take 1 mg tomorrow and try to continue with this dose for 1 week.

I feel worse with it. I can't concentrate at all but don't feel the need to be relieved, as I did during 2 months.

My memory is horrendous. I hear things and miss things at the same time. 

I don't know if I need to write if I need an answer, of if you understand that I need help even when I don't write.

Reinstating Sertraline :

On 1/28/2020 at 10:11 PM, manymoretodays said:

Is the reinstatement useful to counter brain fog? 

All of what I suffer is linked to that. I already had done some researches but never found many cases of people reporting it. 

Today, with the key-words "SSRI brain fog reddit", I found literally hundreds of reports, but none adviced to reinstate the taking. 

So, my question is : does the reinstatement already had any effect on brain fog, by correcting it, in any case ?

Until today, I thought that it was linked to my taper off, which I made too fast. 

Thank you. As other times, I need an answer fast to act in consequence (the 3rd taking for my reinstatement is supposed to be in 10 hours). 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus
13 minutes ago, Arte said:

Is the reinstatement useful to counter brain fog? 

All of what I suffer is linked to that. I already had done some researches but never found many cases of people reporting it. 

Today, with the key-words "SSRI brain fog reddit", I found literally hundreds of reports, but none adviced to reinstate the taking. 

So, my question is : does the reinstatement already had any effect on brain fog, by correcting it, in any case ?

Until today, I thought that it was linked to my taper off, which I made too fast. 

Thank you. As other times, I need an answer fast to act in consequence (the 3rd taking for my reinstatement is supposed to be in 10 hours). 

On 1/28/2020 at 4:22 AM, Shep said:

Yes, reinstating can help with the mental symptoms, such as difficulty concentrating and remembering things. 

2 hours ago, Arte said:

I took 2mg this morning, and I'm gonna take 1 mg tomorrow and try to continue with this dose for 1 week.

I feel worse with it. I can't concentrate at all but don't feel the need to be relieved, as I did during 2 months.

My memory is horrendous. I hear things and miss things at the same time. 

I don't know if I need to write if I need an answer, of if you understand that I need help even when I don't write.

Hi Arte,

And I am very glad to hear that tomorrows dose will be 1 mg.

Always good to answer Alto directly.  As best you can.  Altostrata founded this site many years ago.  Thank goodness for that, right?

"Brain fog" is a very common WD symptom or complaint.  And yes, we hope that it will at least improve with your reinstatement.  Do keep us updated daily.

To do this simply, try this format:  Keeping daily notes

and here is an example/sample post from that link:

And so forth. A diary, in chronological order, looking something like this:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

Mainly, note the time on the left, and then on the right drugs, supplements, sleep and symptoms........as they occur throughout the day.  Be sure and note your drug by name, with the dosage.

Thanks Arte.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• Moderator Emeritus

Here is what I found in our Symptoms and Self Care forum on "brain fog":

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15496-brain-fog-blank-mind-comprehension-concentration-cognitive-and-memory-

You can comment there too.  And look for various skills that help you manage, for right now.  All these symptoms, do indeed pass.  With time and patience. 

And the reinstatement may help you soon too.

You are doing fine, Arte.......still rooting for you/cheering you on.

mmt

And I am seeing:

28 January 2020   4 mg sertraline reinstated

29 January 2020   2 mg sertraline reduced reinstatement amount

Is this correct Arte? 

We seem to be losing some of the important information in all the narratives.

You can add this to your signature:  just go to Account Settings and then hit the save button when you have edited.

Be sure and put the date at the top of your daily notes too.  Those you can post right here on your introduction page.  This helps a lot!

I bolded your signature, as that is the section you will see below your posts and other members.

Not to be confused with daily notes, I also bolded that.  And do please give them a try(explained in above post).

Edited by manymoretodays
clarifying reinstatements and dates

Hmm... 36 months of recovery after the discontinuation is huge ! I can't accept it at my age. My growing is a life/death question. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus
4 hours ago, Arte said:

Hmm... 36 months of recovery after the discontinuation is huge ! I can't accept it at my age. My growing is a life/death question. 

Arte, you may not take 36 months to recover, especially since you have youth as an advantage. 

Just take this one day at a time. 

How are you doing today? 

EDIT - please don't forget to do your drug and symptoms journal diary Manymoretodays wrote about in her post here

Edited by Shep
added more information

Today :

10h : wake up - feel in a middle state. 

12h : took the medication (1mg)

12h20 : feel different, a bit less awaken, experience difficulties to find words, to remember anything (didn't test this capacity before taking the medication, today) 

14h : headaches, probably due to the unique activity I have more than 10 hours/day for 1 week ; playing video games.

16h : come outside of my house for the first time since Monday (didn't feel good at all before). 

16h30 : come back to house. Feel better.

Nothing special since the next event. Thinking difficulties still present. 

Are these symptoms normal ? 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Arte,

Yes. 

Thanks for preliminary notes.  Can you give us a whole day next, include sleep, etc.  Good job though!

Why are you playing video games for more than 10 hours everyday??  I mean you are definitely smart enough to know that isn't helping any healing or recovery.  Can you get some fresh air, take a short walk, and try to get some balance back into your life.  I mean I know your just a kid, who wants his brain back..........and you'll get that, you just need to have some patience and common sense right now.  Read a book.  Too much screen time is not good for anyone, even those not in WD.

Let us know how tomorrow goes, and so sorry to sound parental with you.  I want to be able to help support you now.  This isn't all going to happen overnight......healing, and lessening of your current symptoms.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays

I feel too different with Sertraline to bear my thinking and let me concentrate on it. Video games allow me to completely ignore it. 

Last night, I got difficulties to sleep (not really important), didn't wake up I think, but I just realize now that I'm awake that I've bitten my gum during my sleep (maybe due to a nightmare, but it is the first time that a thing like that happens to me) , so I have blood in my mouth. 

Nothing else to report, I think... 

Thank you for the support ❤️

Reinstating Sertraline :

Today, I've experienced really important difficulties to memorize things. After my breakfast, I started having diarrhea, like Tuesday. 

I felt bad tonight, around 18h in France, so I did something to increase my dopamine level... 

Like yesterday (I forgot to precise), I have a cold sensation in one of my foots. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus
On 1/30/2020 at 3:31 PM, Arte said:

Nothing special since the next event. Thinking difficulties still present. 

Are these symptoms normal ? 

Yes, thinking difficulties are very common during withdrawal. 

Brain Fog: Blank mind, comprehension, concentration cognitive and memory problems

16 hours ago, Arte said:

After my breakfast, I started having diarrhea, like Tuesday. 

Unfortunately, another common symptoms. Please see:

Digestive problems: nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, GERD

16 hours ago, Arte said:

I felt bad tonight, around 18h in France, so I did something to increase my dopamine level... 

What did you do to increase your dopamine level? 

Today 02/02/2020, like yesterday, I felt good and more intellectually able. 

Those days, I took 0.5 mg. I plan to not take my pill tomorrow and to take it for the last time Tuesday. 

However, I start feeling worse, probably due to my reduction. 

I hope that this reinstatement will allow me to beyond the brain fog that I do not feel as potent since Friday. 

On the psychological plan : I feel more depressed since Tuesday. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Arte,

If I were you, I would stick with the reinstatement of .5 mg or 1 mg now.  Give it all a chance to settle.  Seems you have a tendency towards abruptly changing things.  6 days of varying dosages is not really all that helpful in drawing conclusions.

What is your fear about staying on a low dosage, that seems to help at times?  And then later carefully tapering off of it.  I mean it does seem like you have had some windows now.

I mean ultimately, up to you.  You may well be benefiting from this tiny updose.  You seem to be having a lot of common WD symptoms.....most likely some are due to your erratic dosing of the past 6 days.  Try just staying steady.  Don't forget the simple format of notes when reporting in.  Very helpful.

Best buddy,

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

On 2/3/2020 at 5:16 AM, manymoretodays said:

conclusions

On 2/3/2020 at 5:16 AM, manymoretodays said:

windows

But I want to go out, which isn't possible if I take the treatment... it is too hard to me to accept a modified mood, so I can't additionally show the change. 

I went out only 1 time, since my reinstatement. I was absent for 7 days in school class, and I don't think that a longer period would be accepted. 

Moreover, if the dose I took this morning was the last, I'll be able to go back to school Friday, the last day before holidays. If I'm absent that day, I will have to endure 2 other weeks alone. The possibility to see other people would help me to live with the withdrawal symptoms. 

A longer reinstatement would let me consider the period as a complete taking. 

So, to your mind, would my reinstatement be useless if I stop the treatment now, after 8 days of taking ? 

I don't want to stabilize at a dose nor to use my organism to use the drug again. 

Sorry for this unclear message. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus

Oh Arte,

I'm just not following your logic at all today very well.

2 hours ago, Arte said:

So, to your mind, would my reinstatement be useless if I stop the treatment now, after 8 days of taking ? 

I don't want to stabilize at a dose nor to use my organism to use the drug again. 

And yes, in regards to the above, that I quoted. 

Were you well enough to go back to school class before the reinstatement?  Is there any reason you have not gone back to class since the reinstatement?

And if you have decided then, that reinstatement is just not what you want to do Arte.  That's okay.

Please know you can still come around for just general support of your WDsyndrome too.

I'm just saying here, that there is no reason, at least in my mind right now, why you can't proceed with school or class, since reinstatement.

I'm thinking that your mind, has perhaps been made up, well before you even gave a 1 mg dose a chance.  That's what I am inferring from your last post.

And I, for one, cannot even tell if you have benefited from a consistent dose of 1 mg., without daily notes.  Give me some daily notes please.  Thank you.

Here's my post on daily notes.  The general how to do, of them.  If you decide to continue with reinstatement, that is.

All for now.

Best.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Edited by manymoretodays
additional

17 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

17 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Sorry for the quotes. The text editor doesn't work correctly on phone. 

I feel different since the start of the reinstatement, and less able to concentrate. 

Additionnaly, I still have a social phobia. Considering the come back to school affraids me. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Administrator

Arte, you need to take the sertraline reinstatement consistently for at least a week to see what it does.

We need more information about how it affects you -- how you feel before and after you take it. We need to find out if it makes anything better or worse.

If a little sertraline makes you dopey, perhaps you can take it in the evening.

Do not do anything to affect your dopamine levels or any other neurotransmitter level! You can't do it, it's a myth.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I plan to take Sertraline until Monday at the same dose (0.5 mg 1 day/2)

Would it be enough ? The treatment would have lasted 13 days.

Reinstating Sertraline :

On 1/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, Shep said:

You may need to keep taking the 1 mg dose for a few weeks or even two or three months. But if it makes you feel better, than it's definitely worth it. 

So, if I don't want to complete a clean reinstatement through months, what is the safest option ? 

- taking Sertraline for 9 days (not really long, but maybe short enough to have only a small action on my organism). 

- taking Sertraline for 13 days (a bit more long, possibly more affecting the CNS). 

I ask that because Sertraline ruins my days, and the fastest I stop the treatment, the better it is for my well-being at short-term. 

At the same time, I want to do the best for the long-term. 

Thank you. I need a fast answer, within 11 hours, to have the possibility to decide if I take the pill or not when I will wake up. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus
14 hours ago, Arte said:

So, if I don't want to complete a clean reinstatement through months, what is the safest option ? 

It depends on how you're feeling. Are you feeling any better since you reinstated? 

This isn't about being on the drug. It's about feeling better. And it can take awhile for the nervous system to adjust to the reinstatement. Sorry, but we don't have a timeframe for this. If the reinstatement is not making you worse, you may want to keep taking the drug for a few weeks. Give your nervous system time to adjust to it. 

I feel better mentally, a bit better intellectually, but I complex about my mood which isn't natural, I am scared for my sleeping and the state induced by the medication prevents me to work (too much pleasure to find the motivation). 

I know that it is a difficult situation. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Administrator

Feeling a bit better is a good sign. It may take a while for your nervous system to settle down, it's gotten a big shock.

How has your sleep pattern changed since you reinstated sertraline?

How much sertraline are you taking, at what time of day?

I take Sertraline on the morning, to avoid a too important modification of my sleeping. 

Despite this, it goes worse (I overthink in bed with a poor reasoning way). 

Sould 13 days be enough ? 

Reinstating Sertraline :

I waited for answers... I know that my messages are repetitive, but my current capacities don't allow me to memorize all what you say, so I have to ask the same questions. 

Moreover, I always try to specify what I ask. When you don't answer completely, I need to ask for precisions.

So please, answer to this : would 13 days taking sertraline be efficient in my recovery ? 

Reinstating Sertraline :

I forgot to say that I take 0.5 mg one day/2... it is supposed to be a really small dose and I don't think that I can take less. I could take it 1/3 days, but it would be really difficult for me and I am not sure that it is really different, and that it will change many things. 

Thank you. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus
11 hours ago, Arte said:

I waited for answers... I know that my messages are repetitive, but my current capacities don't allow me to memorize all what you say, so I have to ask the same questions. 

Arte, you don't need to remember what we say - you can re-read your thread. 

Again, we can't give you a timeline. You'll need to monitor your symptoms.

Are you feeling better or worse with the reinstatement? 

If i was you, i would consider quitting playing video games because it will cause memory problems, brain fog and sleep problems when you play too much. You are probably playing too much video games because you are trying to avoid anxiety and negative feelings which will make your situation worse. Your brain has too much stimulation already from stress and withdrawal so excessive video gaming doesnt leave your brain room for overcoming stress and withdrawal symproms. You will get better much faster and get rid off brain fog when you stop video gaming. I can almost guarantee it from my experience. Excessive gaming is addiction and is very harmful for your brain. Change video gaming for more healthy hobby. I would recommend cardio/aerobic exercising because these exercises makes your heart stronger and helps blood to flow better in your body + brain (R.I.P brainfog). 

Winter-Spring 2011 (12 week usage of Chantix for quitting smoking)

April 2017 Lexapro 10 mg after 6 weeks, CT:ed  due to increased anxiety, insomnia and depression

April 2017 - November 2017 Wellbutrin XL 150 mg, CT:ed due serious allergic reaction

January 2019 Imovane (zopiclone) for insomnia, CT:ed after 1 month of use

March 2019 Mirtazapine 7.5 mg for insomnia, i tried to CT in October 2019 and tried fast taper December 2019  Withdrawal process started 10.01.2020 *Current dose 2.25 mg (27.02.2020)

January 2020 Started 09.01.2019 Trintellix 10 mg for depression, CT:ed 22.01.2019 Withdrawal process started 22.01.2020

Supplements: 

Extended release melatonin 0.95mg (one week pause after three weeks of administration) 

Vitamin D 100 mikrograms every morning

Magnesium 200 mg 

1 hour ago, Shep said:

Are you feeling better or worse with the reinstatement?

My global state is better, but I don't think that I can consider it because the medication logically affects my anxiety. 

So, I am quieter and think less, but I have a better thinking. 

Despite this, I am tortured, knowing that I take this molecul, which induces apoptosis (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3016538/) and reduces brain's activity (https://images.app.goo.gl/pNzJd1UfMzsa16eT8). 

I don't let me concentrate on anything because I hate the way I think... 

I hope you understand all of that. 

P. S. As you can see in my signature, I didn't take anything since Saturday. I am definitely disgusted by Zoloft and it is too hard to accept the poison. 

Saturday, I thought a lot to withdrawal and I started feeling the symptoms of withdrawal, without any logic since I didn't experience any problem the other days of taking. So, I will try to convince myself that I haven't any problem. I imagine too many. 

Thank you. 

Reinstating Sertraline :

If I felt good with the treatment at only 0.5 mg, a small dose, would my withdrawal syndrome be less potent? 

Reinstating Sertraline :

• Moderator Emeritus
44 minutes ago, Arte said:

If I felt good with the treatment at only 0.5 mg, a small dose, would my withdrawal syndrome be less potent? 

I don't know. You didn't give the reinstatement time to work.