Kronos18

Increased symptoms after eating

Kronos18

Is anyone experiencing symptoms that are more severe after eating?(anxiety,twitching, heart pounding, *not beating fast, pounding harder*, POTS).It's been 14 months for me since this all started and its not showing signs of going away)

Junglechicken

Yes, I have had this recently.

I think its linked to elevated histamine levels.

TurkeyCold

Indeed food intolerances might be an issue, on the other hand eating and digesting in general means enormous hormonal changes. In my waves I get way more affected by meals and have to rest afterwards for hours (I have to eat a very restricted diet). In my opinion the key is to find a diet that doesn't trigger and accept the residual symptoms one is left with after having eaten. 

Kronos18

Is it normal for the symptoms to ramp up during any stress?no matter how tiny, i saw someone while driving and my symptoms ramped up, this is crazy!! This state makes me feel very depressed.I cant believe how tiny stress can affect me so bad

Junglechicken
2 hours ago, Kronos18 said:

Is it normal for the symptoms to ramp up during any stress?no matter how tiny, i saw someone while driving and my symptoms ramped up, this is crazy!! This state makes me feel very depressed.I cant believe how tiny stress can affect me so bad

Stress has triggered my waves, each and every time.

It definitely makes symptoms worse, as the symptoms are driven by your CNS.

Elevated cortisol/adrenaline wrecks havoc with your CNS.