cathnz

Tapering during less than ideal circumstances

cathnz

I know how important it is to only taper when your cns is stable, but there's obviously situations where this isn't possible... like if you've hit tolerance or having an adverse reaction. What's the best way through this? 

manymoretodays

Hi again cathnz,

And oof, just looking at your signature is tough.  The Valium rapid taper.  Tough stuff you are going through now, no doubt.

I would say really listen to your body, as you are making changes and as to what it might be telling you.  Takes awhile to get in tune with your bodies wisdom.

And have faith too.  In yourself, your ability to bounce back and repair, your own resiliency. 

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Have you also popped this question on your introduction page?  I'm sorry I'm not familiar with your case yet.  And the details of why the more rapid tapers.  I do see some, in your signature, so thank you, for getting that going too.

And will be interested in what other mods or members might have to offer on this topic.

manymoretodays

I am going to link to this topic, as I think it applies to your question:

Altostrata

cathy, your situation is very particular to you. There are no general rules to answer your question.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy