Juliejuly

New review about current knowledge withdrawal effects

Juliejuly

Dear all,

I have done all the research possible and contact all persons in the Netherlands who could help me find the answers for coping with this rollercoaster ride of tapering my last 2,5 mg of paroxetine (paxil).

I managed to get in touch with a researcher in the area of tapering and withdrawal effects of anti-depressants. He was really helpful with my questions about tapering of and was so kind to share his latest upcoming publication about withdrawal effects and the importance of good guidance from our doctors. I found this article very inspirational and heart warming to know we are not alone in this battle of coming of our medications.

I wanted to share this with you, thought it could be helpfull for others as well.  Here is the link to the manuscript. It is still under review but already publiced at https://iipdw.org/user-knowledge-psychotropic-drug-withdrawal/

greetings Julia 

manymoretodays

Hi Juliejuly, @Juliejuly

This is great!  Thank you so much for sharing with us here.

I did move this post to our "In the Media" forum, as Altostrata has some specifics about starting topics in "Journals and Scientific" sources:

This seems to be a publication put out by the IIPDW, which we are familiar with, and is great......but perhaps it fits better here. 

(I'll bring this to the attention of Altostrata as well)

Again, thank you so much Juliejuly!!

Love, peace, healing, and growth,

moderator manymoretodays(mmt)

* also wondering if you would wish to, respond and update on your Introduction, which is here:  Juliejuly: tapering seroxat withdrawal symptoms started, how to go from here?

Edited by manymoretodays
none

Felisbela

Short term citaloprame