blanketsareawesome

Windows and Waves of Insomnia

blanketsareawesome

I have had insomnia on and off for the past few weeks. This used to correlate with my withdrawal symptoms, however, now it seems I’ll have great days where I can’t sleep and bad days where I can’t sleep. Same with good days that I can sleep and bad days that I can’t. Did anyone else have a similar pattern? I have felt a huge improvement the past few days, best I’ve felt in weeks, I’d say I feel about 85 percent myself right now, however, along with this I have only gotten 2 or 3 hours a night. Before this is was starting to sleep 5-7 hours some nights. 

lucidity

Yes, several months ago, I was able to sleep almost 7 hours a night every now and then.  Now, I can get a max of 4, no matter how my day goes.  

Like you, my days are getting better, but sleep is much worse than before.  I've tried about everything I can think of to remedy this to no avail.  I think maybe our CNS is healing and making adjustments, which causes problems in other areas, and it will just take time before everything is back to normal.  I do remember reading insomnia is the first symptom to appear and the last to leave.   At least we're possibly in the home stretch?