phill

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE from this website and everywhere else should team up against antidepressants and big pharma abuse

phill

Do something about it, not one person but everyone here, everyone that went through this, every family member that had a life lost every person directly or inderecly that went or saw someone who did go through this abuse from doctors and misinformation around the world, ANTIDEPRESSANTS? BAN THAT **** FOREVER AND NEVER EVER COME BACK, actually there is no evidence of serotonin levels and depression, studies? extremely shallow, I'm going to quote one of my comments to a fellow member of this community when he asked me why I ask about people's personal experience with medications. 

''I'm hoping to get some insight into how long people take to get better from these poisons, its absolutely ridiculous whats happening to me and to everybody else, cbc is even working on making a documentary about us and this website,  sincerely all these big pharma owners and those who supported the development of these drugs and hid the true negative side effects should recieve minimum life time in prison everyone should gather and make a huge lawsuit against these pharmas, they claim antidepressants use for INSOMNIA depression anxiety and many other things which turns out to be 100% completely bs, just like antipsychotic im not sure if it has any use for schizophrenia however it has absolutely no use for anything else other than that, do you know how an antipsychotic works? it literally kills all your dopamine and disrupts your Dopaminergic pathways, they disrupt normal bodily functions just like ssris do, they even claim antipsychotics and antidepressants to help the brain of pedophiles, they do absolutely no research on any drug they sell, they have no idea what it does to your ******* brain, just take benzos as an example, doctors have no ******* idea of anything they used to pescribe benzos for peoiple to take everyday, WTF? just like ******* opioids they will the **** they want  to and if these big owners and people dont start getting arrested for THESE HUGE CRIMES AGAINST PEOPLE, we will become their slave and give them money for free, just take a look at this research explaining how there is no link  between depression and low serotonin levels and how ssris do not do whathever they claim to: https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2020/03/16/bmjebm-2019-111238 , as far as i know the only big pharma to go bankrupt was purdue pharma, responsible for over 400k deaths from opiods, there was not even a single arrest on sackler's family as of now, this corrupt system. Also a question for you, you said u wake up and go do this and that, do you actually sleep and become unconscious or do you just kinda like take a nap but ur still awake''

now do you think big pharma cares about you or everyone elses health? They misled tons and tons of information about opioids and benzos, why do you think so many people died from them and had such severe withdraws? because they are hiding from you the reality of each and every pill they make you swallow, all these trials are industry funded they can hide as much as they want and get away with it, Sackler's family? well made $13 Billion from opiods sale and you know what the corrupt system did? took only $3 billion from their personal wealth and made purdue pharma bankrupt, what about the other 10 B they made by 400.000 people's death? where is it? was someone arrested? NO, why? Money.

Now that you know all of this, are you gonna put your children your family member's lives at the hands of big pharmas? this is your choice, what we can do though is gather power, this is all about power folks, more power more control, we? we have the numbers, now it can start small but if everyone on this website which  I read was somewhere between 16k people teamed up together and people from all over the world did too something can be done to preserve the next generation from this abuses, you know what help people with pain, anxiety depression etc? MARIJUANA and Psychedelics and you know what big pharma is trying to do with these substances? they are making them look bad they are misinforming us of the truth, big pharma spend millions and million on ads against marijuana and psychedelics, these are one of the best ''drugs'' to treat all of those things, PEOPLE BECOME TRULY HEALED, and they are NATURAL not MAN MADE with hidden intentions behind it, trust nature do not trust man made, now what we can do about it, im going to leave it up to everyone here, but its important that we do something, one person? no difference, 10.000 ? lets fight for our lives and have a world corruption free poison free and equal and fair for everyone, thats what we should be fighting for, and also you should know the whole FDA system is as corrupt if not more corrupt than big pharmas are.

Thank You.

•  

Victor3

I am in. 

Sooner or later, these big pharma drug companies and doctors and psychiatrists that prescribe these kind of drugs are going to realize pretty soon the harm that they are doing to mankind. This is all about money. They just think of short term on how to make more money in less time and never think long term and holistically. 

Everything is going to be exposed soon. Man-made artificial drugs and chemicals are only a quick fix solution without curing the underlying disease. Products directly derived from nature are the only permanent cure. Proper diet, meditation and exercise plays an important role as well. 

I am ready to help you in any way that I can.

God bless.

• Like 1

phill

Update: For everyone to be informed, ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND ANTIPSYCHOTICS ARE ABSOLUTELY FRAUDS AND SCAMS, THEY DO NOT WORK AND THEY DO NOT WORK TO CURE ANY SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY DEPRESSION ADHD SCHIZOPHRENIA AND BIPOLAR THEY DO THE OPPOSITE FROM THIS FALSE THEORY THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CREATE AND DISRUPTS YOUR BRAIN CHEMICALS CREATING IMBALANCE .THE LONGER YOU TAKE IT THE MORE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE TO YOUR BRAIN, THEY  DO NOT CURE OR RELIEVE ANY MENTAL DISORDER, THE THEORY THAT MENTAL ILLNESSES COME FROM CHEMICAL IMBALANCE ARE COMPLETE LIES AND ITS FALSE AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN 20-30 YEARS AGO, PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH THIS VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS HOW ALL OF THIS IS ONLY MARKETING AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES ARE DESTROYING US WHILE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE DRUGS DO  NO THE LONG TERM:

Colonial

Recovery is everyone's first priority.

The less stress in Our personal situations is probably the best for everyone.

Staying calm and not getting overly "worked up" in what went wrong is key in the early stages of WD.