Mikefeelworst: Need help. I am so scared.

Mikefeelworst

42 minutes ago, Shep said:

Thanks, Mike.

I've created a signature for you. Please see the items beneath your posts and let me know if this is correct. 

Can you help me change to this? My lorazepam started day is April not May. The following is edited. 

Lorazepam:  2020 April 28th dose 1.25mg ; decrease to 0.625mg at 2020 May 20th till now (night) 

Pristiq:  2019 April 1st 50mg at morning till now. 

Rivotril:  2019 April 1st 0.25 mg till now at night ; 2020 April 28th added 0.0625mg twice a day 

Zoloft:  2019 April 28th 25mg; increased the dose to 50mg at 2020 May 5th till now (night) 

Lorazepam:  2019 April 28th dose 1.25mg ; decrease to 0.625mg at 2020 May 20th till now (night) 

Currently taking: 50 mg Pristiq (morning), 50 mg Zoloft (night), 0.0625 mg Rivitrol twice a day, and 0.625 mg lorazepam (night)

Reduced 50mg zoloft to 25mg at 2020 May 31st

Reduced 0.625mg lorazepam at June 3 rd

• Moderator Emeritus
10 minutes ago, Mikefeelworst said:

Can you help me change to this? My lorazepam started day is April not May. The following is edited. 

Lorazepam:  2020 April 28th dose 1.25mg ; decrease to 0.625mg at 2020 May 20th till now (night) 

Thank you. I've updated your signature to reflect this. 

So, all those symptoms are because of withdrawal and side effects? My brain is messed up. So I think I have got some severely diseases such as schizophrenia. My case is rare? I really want to be myself again. 

Rivotril:  2019 April 1st 0.25 mg till now at night ; 2020 April 28th added 0.0625mg twice a day 

Zoloft:  2019 April 28th 25mg; increased the dose to 50mg at 2020 May 5th till now (night) 

Lorazepam:  2019 April 28th dose 1.25mg ; decrease to 0.625mg at 2020 May 20th till now (night) 

Currently taking: 50 mg Pristiq (morning), 50 mg Zoloft (night), 0.0625 mg Rivitrol twice a day, and 0.625 mg lorazepam (night)

• Administrator

Mike, did you reduce the Zoloft to 25mg? How do you feel now?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

23 hours ago, Shep said:

Mike, you're repeating this comment again and again, but there's no truth to it. You're having a lot of side effects of your current drugs. This is not an intellectual disability. 

Please learn to "change the channel" when these thoughts come up:

Non-drug techniques to cope with emotional symptoms

People do heal from this. Please see:

Success stories: Recovery from withdrawal

How many milligrams is 1/4 lorazepam? What size are your lorazepam tablets? 

What size are your Rivotril tablets? 

I heard your story, You were on those drugs for a long time. I want to ask that 'intellectual disability' I described. Have you ever experienced before? It is so terrible. I am numb to  everything. I am not ready to decrease my zoloft. 😥

Edited by Mikefeelworst
Lapse something

• Moderator Emeritus
22 minutes ago, Mikefeelworst said:

I am not ready to decrease my zoloft.

Why aren't you ready to decrease the zoloft?

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

When members are taking more than one drug the mods use an online drug interaction checker.  I've used the interaction checker on this website:  https://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker

The way to stop serotonin syndrome is to reduce the drug.  This is why Alto has suggested that you immediately reduce your Zoloft to 25mg.

Serious - Use Alternative

• sertraline + desvenlafaxine - both increase serotonin levels. Avoid or Use Alternate Drug.

The other two drugs you take increase sedation.

Monitor Closely

• clonazepam + lorazepam - both increase sedation. Use Caution/Monitor.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

1 hour ago, ChessieCat said:

When members are taking more than one drug the mods use an online drug interaction checker.  I've used the interaction checker on this website:  https://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker

The way to stop serotonin syndrome is to reduce the drug.  This is why Alto has suggested that you immediately reduce your Zoloft to 25mg.

Serious - Use Alternative

• sertraline + desvenlafaxine - both increase serotonin levels. Avoid or Use Alternate Drug.

The other two drugs you take increase sedation.

Monitor Closely

• clonazepam + lorazepam - both increase sedation. Use Caution/Monitor.

My family blame me. They  told me don't trust Internet. This is the reason why I still endure it. 

18 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Mike, did you reduce the Zoloft to 25mg? How do you feel now?

My mind is blank, it makes me scare that I have schizophrenia. I am so scare now. Is that because of the sedation?I am so afraid of it. I lost all my feelings. Someone experienced exactly like me? I must stop to 25mg right now. 😢 

• Administrator

Do not quit the Zoloft all at once. Did you reduce the Zoloft to 25mg? How do you feel?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

6 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Do not quit the Zoloft all at once. Did you reduce the Zoloft to 25mg? How do you feel?

Um, I'm mind black now. I haven't reduced to 25mg yet. Maybe I need to talk to my family. They don't understand.I don't know mind blank is that because of the strong sedation or maybe I am developing schizophrenia. I am so afraid of it. 

• Moderator Emeritus
59 minutes ago, Mikefeelworst said:

They don't understand.I don't know mind blank is that because of the strong sedation or maybe I am developing schizophrenia.

Hi Mike,

I provided the drug interaction for you so that you could see what taking the combination of drugs can cause.  I am trying to help you to understand and provide evidence that it is the drugs that are making you feel awful.

There is another website called drugs.com which also has a drugs interaction checker.  The Drugs.com team are registered pharmacists.  They provide their qualifications on this page.  https://www.drugs.com/support/editorial_policy.html 

Below is the duplication warning from the https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html website for your drugs (please note that Rivitrol is clonazepam, another brand name is Klonopin).

If you go to see your doctor you could take a print out of the following to show them.  HOWEVER, please note that the doctor would most probably stop you taking some of your drugs suddenly.  That can make things worse.  SA recommends removing drugs slower than the doctors do.  That is why Alto has suggested you reduce Zoloft to 25mg, and not to stop taking it altogether.

This is the link to the complete drug interaction.  The duplication warnings (which I have provided below) are at the bottom of the page.  https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2057-1348,2796-12488,703-0,1488-0

Therapeutic duplication warnings

Therapeutic duplication is the use of more than one medicine from the same drug category or therapeutic class to treat the same condition. This can be intentional in cases where drugs with similar actions are used together for demonstrated therapeutic benefit. It can also be unintentional in cases where a patient has been treated by more than one doctor, or had prescriptions filled at more than one pharmacy, and can have potentially adverse consequences.

Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs' category to be taken concurrently is usually three. Your list includes four medicines belonging to the 'Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs' category:

• Zoloft (sertraline)
  • Pristiq (desvenlafaxine)
  • clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Psychotropic agents

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'psychotropic agents' category to be taken concurrently is usually three. Your list includes four medicines belonging to the 'psychotropic agents' category:

• Zoloft (sertraline)
  • clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Antidepressants

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'antidepressants' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'antidepressants' category:

• Zoloft (sertraline)

Tranquilizers

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'tranquilizers' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'tranquilizers' category:

• clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Benzodiazepine anticonvulsant agents

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'benzodiazepine anticonvulsant agents' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'benzodiazepine anticonvulsant agents' category:

• clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Benzodiazepines

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'benzodiazepines' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'benzodiazepines' category:

• clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Edited by ChessieCat

2 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Hi Mike,

I provided the drug interaction for you so that you could see what taking the combination of drugs can cause.  I am trying to help you to understand and provide evidence that it is the drugs that are making you feel awful.

There is another website called drugs.com which also has a drugs interaction checker.  The Drugs.com team are registered pharmacists.  They provide their qualifications on this page.  https://www.drugs.com/support/editorial_policy.html 

Below is the duplication warning from the https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html website for your drugs (please note that Rivitrol is clonazepam, another brand name is Klonopin).

If you go to see your doctor you could take a print out of the following to show them.  HOWEVER, please note that the doctor would most probably stop you taking some of your drugs suddenly.  That can make things worse.  SA recommends removing drugs slower than the doctors do.  That is why Alto has suggested you reduce Zoloft to 25mg, and not to stop taking it altogether.

This is the link to the complete drug interaction.  The duplication warnings (which I have provided below) are at the bottom of the page.  https://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2057-1348,2796-12488,703-0,1488-0

Therapeutic duplication warnings

Therapeutic duplication is the use of more than one medicine from the same drug category or therapeutic class to treat the same condition. This can be intentional in cases where drugs with similar actions are used together for demonstrated therapeutic benefit. It can also be unintentional in cases where a patient has been treated by more than one doctor, or had prescriptions filled at more than one pharmacy, and can have potentially adverse consequences.

Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs' category to be taken concurrently is usually three. Your list includes four medicines belonging to the 'Central Nervous System (CNS) Drugs' category:

• Zoloft (sertraline)
  • clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Psychotropic agents

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'psychotropic agents' category to be taken concurrently is usually three. Your list includes four medicines belonging to the 'psychotropic agents' category:

• Zoloft (sertraline)
  • clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Antidepressants

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'antidepressants' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'antidepressants' category:

• Zoloft (sertraline)

Tranquilizers

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'tranquilizers' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'tranquilizers' category:

• clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Benzodiazepine anticonvulsant agents

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'benzodiazepine anticonvulsant agents' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'benzodiazepine anticonvulsant agents' category:

• clonazepam
  • lorazepam

Benzodiazepines

The recommended maximum number of medicines in the 'benzodiazepines' category to be taken concurrently is usually one. Your list includes two medicines belonging to the 'benzodiazepines' category:

• clonazepam
  • lorazepam

I just ate 50mg pristiq after breakfast. After a while,My brain seems more worse. 

I think my doctor want to swindle my money, If he told me to eat back pristq 50mg, only.It is more reasonable. But why he gave me the same prescription one year ago...

• Moderator Emeritus

Please follow Alto's suggestion and only take 25mg of Zoloft tonight.

If you only have 50mg tablets of Zoloft and you can't cut them in half so that the halves are the same amount, you can dissolve a 50mg tablet in 50ml of water and drink 25ml of the liquid.  You can keep the other half of the liquid covered in the refrigerator and take it tomorrow night.

This topic has more information:

tips-for-tapering-off-zoloft-sertraline

Edited by ChessieCat

Please follow Alto's suggestion and only take 25mg of Zoloft tonight.

If you only have 50mg tablets of Zoloft and you can't cut them in half so that the halves are the same amount, you can dissolve a 50mg tablet in 50ml of water and drink 25ml of the liquid.  You can keep the other half of the liquid covered in the refrigerator and take it tomorrow night.

This topic has more information:

tips-for-tapering-off-zoloft-sertraline

I have ate 33days zoloft. Is it safe?If safe. I will do it at night. Decrease to 25mg

Edited by Mikefeelworst
Lapse something

🤔

11 hours ago, Altostrata said:

If starting count tonight, When can I came off zoloft. 🤔

Edited by Mikefeelworst

• Moderator Emeritus

We will have to wait and see how you feel after you reduce the Zoloft to 25mg.

Please do not make any other changes at the same time. This would confuse things and make it difficult to see how reducing the Zoloft helps.  It takes about 4 days for a dose change to get to a steady level in the blood and a bit longer for the change to register in the brain.  You need to be patient.

Please keep daily symptom notes so that the mods can assess the Zoloft reduction.  Please post a whole day at a time every day here in your topic so that we can check to see how you are feeling.  We need to know what improves and we need to know if something gets worse, or you get new symptoms.  Providing daily symptom notes is the best way for us to do this.  We will tell you when you can stop providing daily notes.

This is an example of what we need:

Example:

DATE:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

We will have to wait and see how you feel after you reduce the Zoloft to 25mg.

Please do not make any other changes at the same time. This would confuse things and make it difficult to see how reducing the Zoloft helps.  It takes about 4 days for a dose change to get to a steady level in the blood and a bit longer for the change to register in the brain.  You need to be patient.

Please keep daily symptom notes so that the mods can assess the Zoloft reduction.  Please post a whole day at a time every day here in your topic so that we can check to see how you are feeling.  We need to know what improves and we need to know if something gets worse, or you get new symptoms.  Providing daily symptom notes is the best way for us to do this.  We will tell you when you can stop providing daily notes.

This is an example of what we need:

Example:

DATE:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg A mbien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

Thanks for helping me. I'm really scare that I will develop to Intellectual disability or schizophrenia after my pristiq withdrawal two months ago. I am too worried about my mental health. I do many researching until I come here. Now I knew so much about mental illness and psychosis. I think I have schizophrenia negative symptoms. When I came off Pristiq. My brain seem to be can't work But I still can feel angry or happy. When I took it back and added rivotril for a while. I starting gradually don't like myself. And lost emotion. It is so terrible. I have a exam tomorrow to April 4th. I hope I can be ok on that. My doctor told me to stop lorazepam on April 2nd, still follow him? 

Edited by Mikefeelworst
Wrong word

• Moderator Emeritus
6 minutes ago, Mikefeelworst said:

I have a exam tomorrow to April 4th. I hope I can be ok on that. My doctor told me to stop lorazepam on April 2nd, still follow him? 

Today is currently 31st May here in Australia.  It is the last day of May and tomorrow will be 1st June.

I'm assuming that you mean 4th June (not April) and 2nd June (not April).

I will ask Alto what you should do about the lorazepam.  Please wait until she answers before stopping it.

• Moderator Emeritus

Are you able to get your exam deferred?  You might need a doctor's certificate to do this.  I suggest you ask the college what you can do.

• Moderator Emeritus

Please stop worrying about whether you have schizophrenia or some other new mental disorder that you didn't have before all these drugs.

You are taking too many drugs and that is what is causing you to feel like you do. 

Please read the drug interaction if you haven't already, and if you have already read it, please read it again.

Edited by ChessieCat

22 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Today is currently 31st May here in Australia.  It is the last day of May and tomorrow will be 1st June.

I'm assuming that you mean 4th June (not April) and 2nd June (not April).

I will ask Alto what you should do about the lorazepam.  Please wait until she answers before stopping it.

......June yes..... Always said wrong to the month ... 

Edited by Mikefeelworst
Wrong word

My place is 00:09am now. I just ate 25mg zoloft. Let see what will happen. I hope I can cope my exam tomorrow. 

• Administrator

Mike, it may be wise to get a deferral for your examination for health reasons.

6 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Mike, it may be wise to get a deferral for your examination for health reasons.

Now is 07:09 I feel nauseous, Is that normal? 

• Moderator Emeritus

It might just be that you are worried about your exams.

11 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

It might just be that you are worried about your exams.

I have Allergic Rhinitis... I don't know is that because of it. So hard for me.. 

12:27 am just finished my English exam feel little nauseous.. 

But still not like myself, I am ready to say goodbye to everyone. I think I will crazy... 

• Moderator Emeritus

You've only reduced one dose of Zoloft and it was only about 13 or 14  hours ago.  Please be patient. 

23 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

It takes about 4 days for a dose change to get to a steady level in the blood and a bit longer for the change to register in the brain.  You need to be patient.

• Moderator Emeritus

Mike, what you are going through is not unusual.  We have lots of other members on this site who have been taking combinations of drugs which make them feel like you do at this time.  Hopefully you will start to feel a bit better in 2 or 3 days.

Mike, what you are going through is not unusual.  We have lots of other members on this site who have been taking combinations of drugs which make them feel like you do at this time.  Hopefully you will start to feel a bit better in 2 or 3 days.

'Feeling not like myself' is common? I think it is rare... If I get well, I can tell you I will never take them again. And told people don't eat those 'drugs' Now I feeling nauseous.... 

Edited by Mikefeelworst
Wrong word

Luckily this exam is easy😂, If I fail in this exam,I will in trouble. I spent around thirty thousand Hong Kong dollars to get this diploma. I got subsidy from the school. If I fail one subject, I can't take the money back. Apart from that. This diploma is important for me. If I want continue to study. I must need this platform.Why I need this diploma? Because one years ago I got a poor results on a exam which can decide you can or not study in university. On That time, I was on those fxxking meds  combinations too. I don't know why I decided to take it one year ago.I was 17 that time. That doctor didn't explain any about those drugs to me. He oy said that 17 and 18 is close so suggest me to take it. If I find this forum early. I may not go to find him again. 

• Moderator Emeritus
26 minutes ago, Mikefeelworst said:

'Feeling not like myself' is common? I think it is rare

Feeling not like yourself when you are taking a drug cocktail like you are is not rare here at Surviving Antidepressants..  There are other members here at Surviving Antidepressants who have experienced "feeling not like myself" when they have been drugged like you currently are.

I will tell you about what I experienced.  It is a different situation to yours but it might help you to understand something about how powerful these drugs are.

I was taking 100mg Pristiq which is an SNRI.  I experienced mild serotonin syndrome.  Serotonin syndrome is usually from taking 2 or more serotonin drugs at the same time.  However I was only taking Pristiq but the dose was too high.

Because Pristiq only comes in 50mg and 100mg in Australia (other countries can get 25mg) I reduced my dose from 100mg down to 50mg.

For 2 weeks I felt like my brain was full of fog and I had to concentrate very hard to walk safely and not fall over or bump into things.  After 2 weeks I wasn't able to type.  I am a professional typist since 16 years old.  I am 62 now.  The moderators here suggested that I take more Pristiq.  I did this and about 4 hours later I was able to type again.  Because I had a benchmark I was able to know that it was the drug which made the difference.

After I stabilised I started tapering following the recommendations here and I am now down to 0.875mg.  I get my tablets compounded so I can take the doses I need.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 5/28/2020 at 11:46 AM, Mikefeelworst said:

Pristiq :  date started at 2020 April 1st 50mg at morning till now. 

Rivotril :  date started at 2020 April 1st 0.25 mg till now at night ; 2020 April 28th added 0.0625mg twice a day at morning till now

Zoloft :  date started at 2020 April 28th 25mg; increased the dose to 50mg at 2020 May 5th till now(night) 

Lorazepam :  date started 2020 May 28th dose 1.25mg ; decrease to 0.625mg at 2020 May 20th till now(night) 

28 minutes ago, Mikefeelworst said:

Because one years ago I got a poor results on a exam which can decide you can or not study in university. On That time, I was on those fxxking meds  combinations too.

Mike, I'm quoting one of your earlier posts and part of your most recent post because I'm not sure we have your signature correct. Did you go on Pristiqu in 2019, not 2020? 

Also, what combinations were you on (in your recent post you mention"combinations")? Were you also taking a benzodiazepine such as lorazepam or rivitrol? It's important we have this information correct, as it affects the information we give you for tapering. 

It looks like we need to change your signature from 2020 to 2019. Please let me know. 

8 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

Feeling not like yourself when you are taking a drug cocktail like you are is not rare here at Surviving Antidepressants..  There are other members here at Surviving Antidepressants who have experienced "feeling not like myself" when they have been drugged like you currently are.

I will tell you about what I experienced.  It is a different situation to yours but it might help you to understand something about how powerful these drugs are.

I was taking 100mg Pristiq which is an SNRI.  I experienced mild serotonin syndrome.  Serotonin syndrome is usually from taking 2 or more serotonin drugs at the same time.  However I was only taking Pristiq but the dose was too high.

Because Pristiq only comes in 50mg and 100mg in Australia (other countries can get 25mg) I reduced my dose from 100mg down to 50mg.

For 2 weeks I felt like my brain was full of fog and I had to concentrate very hard to walk safely and not fall over or bump into things.  After 2 weeks I wasn't able to type.  I am a professional typist since 16 years old.  I am 62 now.  The moderators here suggested that I take more Pristiq.  I did this and about 4 hours later I was able to type again.  Because I had a benchmark I was able to know that it was the drug which made the difference.

After I stabilised I started tapering following the recommendations here and I am now down to 0.875mg.  I get my tablets compounded so I can take the doses I need.

Has anyone in here got the serverly symptoms and rare? Such as some psychological symptoms? I really think that my condition is rare. After I came off my 12.5mg pristiq. I think that I am like a zombie. And my brain can't think gradually day by day it back to the original problem.I think I have schizophrenia and the doctor misdiagnosed....but those meds really can help me before.(can't think gradually) this symptom have you hear that before? One year ago I think I got rabies because of GOOGLING. I am extremely scare of it. Then my brain starting can't think gradually. I think that I have schizophrenia is this reason. When did I feeling not like myself? It started after I took back on Pristiq 50mg and clonazepam 0.25mg at night for a while.. I am done. If I really have schizophrenia. My life is done. I know many teenagers detroyed by it. I don't want to be that 1/100. My family don't have it. It can destroy one's intellectual. My symptoms really seem like to it. If you guys can't help me. I think I may get schizophrenia.

Thank you for everyone in here who helped me. If I really have, I need to do some preparation. I will try to leave messages here everyday until I can't.