Acsr: withdrawal after 6 months or adrenal crash

Acsr

Hi ! Thank for having me! 

Hi have a question for you since I’m don’t know what to do and nobody believes me . 
So, I was on Protheadene 75mg ( for 2 years) and still on 0,5 ( maxolazan-sedoxil) and 50 mg of quietipine. 
I was doing really well so I decided to win off my antidepressant, very slowly 7 months tapering, and my last dose was on 1st November. 
I got a flu in the beginning of March and since then I’ve been experiencing diarrhea, morning fast heart beats, depression and extreme fatigue during my periods and after. Was very gradual and this month is has been awful. I went to see a funcional doctor who says my adrenals are depleted, that I’m hypo, no magnesium ferritin and C. And my gut is a mess, Candida and disbiose. My progesterone little low. 
so this is where I need help

Is this withdrawal from the antidepressant?

is this benzo tolerance ? 
Can I take progesterone since my symptoms get really bad during and after my periods? 

can I take aminoácids?  
can I take tyroid meds ? 

what do you think? 

I just don’t want to mess up . Thank you very much! 

Edited by Gridley

2017 /2019 75 mg Protheadene weaned off October 2019 (one year tapper) 

2018 until now 0,5 sedoxil at 7pm 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Acsr: Withdrawal after 6 months or adrenal crash
  • Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to SA, Acsr.

1.  Is this withdrawal?

The symptoms you're experiencing are typical withdrawal symptoms.  Although a 7 month taper from 75mg Protheadine may seem slow, it is much faster than we recommend.  If you decide to taper any of your other psychiatric drugs, we recommend  tapering no faster than 10% of your current dose every four weeks.

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

Here is some information on withdrawal.

What is withdrawal syndrome.

Daily Checklist of Antidepressant Withdrawal Symptoms (PDF) 

When we take psychiatric medications, the CNS (central nervous system) responds by making changes over the months and years we take the drug(s). When the medication is discontinued, the CNS has to undo all the changes it made. Rebuilding the neurotransmitter production and reactivating the receptor and transporter cells takes time -- during that rebuilding process symptoms occur.  

2.  Is this benzo tolerance?

The symptoms are not due to benzo tolerance.  If you've been taking the benzo for more than a month, you reached benzo tolerance at that point, which means you're not longer getting the original benefit from the drug and are taking it only to stave off withdrawal.  If you've been taking your benzo dose regularly, you should not be experiencing withdrawal from the benzo.  If you decide to go off the benzo, it is very important to taper slowly.  

3.  Can I take progesterone?

Please read the posts in the following link.  Some members in withdrawal have posted about bad experiences with hormones.  If you do use a hormone, we suggest you start with a small dose to see how you react.  If you take them regularly and decide to stop, you will have to taper off.

Female hormone therapy -- estrogen and progesterone ...

Can I take amino acids?

We don't recommend a lot of supplements on SA, as many members report being sensitive to them due to our over-reactive nervous systems, but two supplements that we do recommend are magnesium and omega 3 (fish oil). Many people find these to be calming to the nervous system. 

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker 

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

Add in one at a time and at a low dose in case you do experience problems.  

Can I take thyroid meds?

If you need them for thyroid problems.

Regarding adrenal depletion, please read posts 5 and 6 by Altostrata (founder of this site)  in the following thread.  We have found that doctors, whether mainstream or alternative, know nothing about psychiatric drug withdrawal.  

Withdrawal syndrome vs adrenal fatigue - Symptoms and self ...

This is your Introductory topic, where you can ask questions and connect with other members.  We're glad you fund your way here.

Edited by Gridley

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Thank so much for your reply . My head is spinning with all those questions and it’s hard to find an answer from doctors.

My suicidal thoughts were horrendous yesterday, today I’m having a window, since I’m ovulating my anxiety and depression is always worse.

i just have 2 last questions

1. So if I get worse and no longer able to cope should I introduce a small dosage of an antidepressant and try to tapper very slowly again?  2. Any small dose of 5 htp or niacin could help ? 

Thank you so much 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Moderator Emeritus
8 minutes ago, Acsr said:

1. So if I get worse and no longer able to cope should I introduce a small dosage of an antidepressant and try to tapper very slowly again?  2. Any small dose of 5 htp or niacin could help ? 

Acsr,

What was your last dose of Protheadine?  Is it a tablet? Is it a capsule with powder inside?

Reinstatement of a very small dose of the same drug you tapered (in your case, Protheadine) is the only known way to help alleviate withdrawal.  However, reinstatement works most predictably with 3 months of your last dose, and you're 6 to 7 months out from your last dose, so reinstatement could be risky.  It might work or it might make things worse.  Please read:

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms. -- at least the first page of the topic

If you're interested in trying a reinstatement of the Protheadine, I can suggest a reinstatement dose.  Please don't reinstate without letting us suggest a reinstatement dose.  Your system is very sensitized, and reinstating too much can destabilize you further.

Regarding a different antidepressant or 5htp, we don't recommend taking more psychotropic drugs to deal with withdrawal.  We have often seen this make things worse.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Hi , it’s a coating pill , like an m&m’s. Red outside and with inside ( sorry this explanation!) my last dose I guess was 0.7mg cause was very hard to cut such a small amount , I alternate days until stopped completely. 

Oh I remember  now that I have another question : could be possible being experiencing also withdrawal effects from quietipine since I had diarrhea for a 2 on and off weeks?  

so and if I think of reinstating which dose do you advice? 

Thank you so much you are giving me a huge help. 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, Acsr said:

could be possible being experiencing also withdrawal effects from quietipine since I had diarrhea for a 2 on and off weeks?  

Are you also tapering the quetiapine?

1 hour ago, Acsr said:

0.7mg

7 minutes ago, Acsr said:

my last dose I guess was 6 or 7mg

Was your last dose 0.7 (7/10 of a mg) or 6 or 7mg?  

If your last dose 6 or 7mg, I would try 1mg reinstatement.  The best way to get this dose would be to get an AWS Gemini scale available on Amazon.  If you decide to do this, I can help you figure out what you need to do once you get the scale.  You will also need to order some size 00 Gelatin capsules.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

• Moderator Emeritus

@Acsr

Please answer the my questions from my previous post.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

Was 6 or 7 mg. Thank you so much, have a  good window today, and I’m going to enter in my best fase of my period next week, where I feel calmer and with more energy. I will wait until my next bleeding and let you know.  

thank you once again 🙏

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

3 minutes ago, Acsr said:

6 minutes ago, Gridley said:

Are you also tapering the quetiapine?

Was your last dose 0.7 (7/10 of a mg) or 6 or 7mg?  

If your last dose 6 or 7mg, I would try 1mg reinstatement.  The best way to get this dose would be to get an AWS Gemini scale available on Amazon.  If you decide to do this, I can help you figure out what you need to do once you get the scale.  You will also need to order some size 00 Gelatin capsules.

No I’m not tappering quietipine, I just had diarrhea for 2 months on and off , don’t know if that messed with the absorption 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

The absorption rate of quietipine is about one and a half to two hours. If the diarrhea was so bad you were passing undigested food there could be a problem, but otherwise it should be in the digestive tract long enough to be absorbed with  no problems.

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

Hi , I’m feeling miserable and people around me seem not to understand although I’m having a lot of support from friends, family and my husband. I’m so so tired, and I don’t know how to cope without  having some cope strategies. My legs are very weak is that normal ? Yesterday I met my friends I was laughing and talking a bit and when he finished my legs were weak and my ears got weird, I got dizzy and depressed. I arrive home and cry from my lungs. Is this from withdrawal? How do I cope if can’t even walk or talk to people ? How do I fix my adrenals while on this situation. I spend my day looking at ceiling since I don’t feel that I want to do anything. I’ve drown in my misery ...

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Moderator Emeritus
4 hours ago, Acsr said:

Is this from withdrawal?

Yes.

4 hours ago, Acsr said:

I don’t know how to cope without  having some cope strategies.

Take a look at the links in the following link and see which strategies seems promising to you.  These are specifically for coping with withdrawal.

Non-drug techniques to cope

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

Hi everyone, 

I’m glad I found this group. I’m having withdrawal symptoms since a flu on March from an antidepressant that I tapered in November. I have been experiencing suicidal thoughts, debilitanting fatigue, diarrhea, anxiety and very weak legs. 
I do have issues in my adrenals and tyroid and Candida. 
im still on 0,5mg benzo and 50mg quietipine. 
but I have a question today , yesterday I took the at 22pm cause I was crying and forgot to take it at 20h as usual. 
my legs are very weak, yesterday I could barely walk. Today I feel some pain in my legs and decided to have a small walk. But I took the benzo before left home at 5pm and after an hour my legs were ok and I felt  calmer, like myself . I’m terrified now cause I’m wondering if I increase the dose just because I took earlier than usual ?? And if so what can I do to avoid the withdrawal symptoms ? Or my issue is the benzo and not the AD withdrawal ? Please help ! thank you 🙏 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

Thank you very much I will . I have just posted another question, sorry to bother you .

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

yesterday I took the Benzo at 22pm cause I was crying and forgot to take it at 20h as usual. 

my legs are very weak, yesterday I could barely walk. Today I feel some pain in my legs and decided to have a small walk. But I took the benzo before left home at 5pm and after an hour my legs were ok and I felt  calmer, like myself . I’m terrified now cause I’m wondering if I increase the dose just because I took earlier than usual ?? And if so what can I do to avoid the withdrawal symptoms ? Or my issue is the benzo and not the AD withdrawal ? Please help ! thank you 🙏 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Moderator Emeritus
4 minutes ago, Acsr said:

I’m terrified now cause I’m wondering if I increase the dose just because I took earlier than usual ??

No, that would not increase the dose.  

5 minutes ago, Acsr said:

Or my issue is the benzo and not the AD withdrawal ?

If the benzo helped you, your issue is not the benzo but the AD withdrawal.  How long have you been taking the benzo?  Do you take it every day?

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 91% complete.  

1 minute ago, Gridley said:

No, that would not increase the dose.  

If the benzo helped you, your issue is not the benzo but the AD withdrawal.  How long have you been taking the benzo?  Do you take it every day?

I’m taking for 2,5 years same dose 0,5 mg everyday 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Administrator

Hello, Acsr.

What is tyroid? Are you hypothyroid? Have you had blood tests for this? Are you getting treatment for Candida?

What drugs are you taking now, at what times of day, and what dosages? Please include all drugs, not only psychiatric drugs. What benzodiazapine are you taking?

It's important that you take your drugs at the same dosages and same times each day.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Yes , I was tested by a funcional doctor . Today I took my first pill of desiccated thyroid 30mg 

BREAKFAST 

11:30- Ergyphilus probiotic 

vit.C LIPOMOSAL 1000mg

LUNCH 14h 

digestive enzimes 1 pill

omega 3 18% EPA 12% Dha 1000mg

( today I took first time 30mg thyroid med)

20:00 sedoxil 0,5mg benzo 

23:30/00 quietipine 50mg 

magnesium spray 

I stil have to introduce, but don’t feel brave  yet and I will take the chance to ask what do you think about these ones here: 

-essencial aminoácidos

- 10mg progesterone/ 0,3 testosterone 

- microvitamins methyl by seeking health 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• 3 months later...

Hi few months past and I’m still dealing with debilitating symptoms. I also found that I have lyme and co -infections . 
I’m to weak now so I can’t start to wean off the 50mg quietipine and 0,5 benzo . My question is , can I still stabilize/ heal while on these drugs , so In the future Starting safely and stronger to wean off again? 

p.s. it’s ok to take phospatylcoline while on this drugs? It was given for Lyme , but I guess it made me sound sensitive 

thank you very much ,
Clarisse

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

Hi ! After months I’m bedridden, and with lots of going on , like Lyme and iron iv injection that put on rabbit hole. I believe that most of my symptoms are from the withdrawal since This started with a lot of withdrawal like symptoms . I don’t know if you could help me here , but I have some questions :

what do you think about reinstatement after one year ( I’m suicidal at this point cause I canyhamdle to be in bed for so long ) 

is phospathycoline ok to take due to lyme desease 

l -theanine for anxiety

i lost 5 pounds bone and skin , I’m sleep deprived, psych suggested to increase quietipine but I don’t know ... I feel like I’m dying... 

Edited by ChessieCat
removed blank quote

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Acsr: withdrawal after 6 months or adrenal crash
  • Moderator Emeritus

Please create your drug signature so we can see your drug history at a glance.  Please include all supplements and other drugs you have taken for your Lyme treatment.  Thank you.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature
Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

Here is SA's topic:

lyme-disease-and-healing-from-withdrawal

We don't know whether reinstating will work or how you will respond to it.  And we cannot make the decision for you.  However, if you do decide to try reinstatement I would suggest that you start with a very tiny dose to test to see how you respond to it.  It takes about 4 days for a dose to get to full level in the blood and a bit longer for it to register in the brain.  Please read Post #1 of this topic which also discusses what to do if you have a bad reaction:

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus
On 9/8/2020 at 6:28 AM, Acsr said:

I also found that I have lyme

When was the onset of Lyme?

What it diagnosed by a test, or only symptoms?

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

9 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

When was the onset of Lyme?

What it diagnosed by a test, or only symptoms?

Hi Chessie thanks for reaching out. I tested positive last year, but I was doing fine so my doctor didn’t treated. So, when I had the Iv iron injection, I passed out and got 38,5 fever , they did some blood tests and found ou Riketssia. I had iv antibiotic for 8 days for Riketssia and when they test me second time both were positive ( Lyme ) I didn’t want take a second round antibiotic since I got bedridden, I can’t barely walk my legs get very stiff and my heart races a lot specially when I wake up. 

I don’t know if you read my last posts, this stared in March . I’m very confused here cause I don’t know if it’s withdrawal mixed with other things and I still have 2 more psych drugs that I can’t tapper know since I’m to fragile .  I’m not doing anything special for Lyme now other than Coezime 10 , 10mg nadh and did phopatycoline with inositol but I guess I had a bad reaction. I’m so lost here and feel really trapped . i have so many questions :

can I still heal while on a benzo and 50 mg estoquem ?

is this withdrawal mixed with the bacteria load since I was feeling really great and In a good shape ?

can I detox while on meds ? I need to open my detox pathways to treat Lyme .

Do you knowanyone whoS reinstatement was successful after one year off ? 

im só sorry to bothered you . I had my presentation done 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Administrator

I am sorry you're so ill.

Yes, you can take the 50mg quietipine and 0.5mg benzo at the same times each day. Be very consistent in your schedule, so any drug-related symptoms do not interfere with treatment of your medical conditions. Your system will stabilize on the psychotropics, at least, though you might have reactions to antibiotics or other drugs for the medical conditions.

What is the benzo you're taking, at what times of day do you take it, with the dosages?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

On 9/16/2020 at 7:31 PM, Altostrata said:

I am sorry you're so ill.

Yes, you can take the 50mg quietipine and 0.5mg benzo at the same times each day. Be very consistent in your schedule, so any drug-related symptoms do not interfere with treatment of your medical conditions. Your system will stabilize on the psychotropics, at least, though you might have reactions to antibiotics or other drugs for the medical conditions.

What is the benzo you're taking, at what times of day do you take it, with the dosages?

Hi , it’s Sedoxil  I take it at 7 pm, 0,5mg could be this also withdrawal? And one year for reinstatement is too far right ? 

I forget to mention that I get a bit better at night , that’s why I relate with withdrawal... 

thank you so much,

clarisse 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• Administrator

What is Sedoxil's pharmaceutical name?

Do your symptoms follow any daily pattern?  Please keep daily notes of times of day you take your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. Post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, in a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. This can show if your symptoms are adverse effects from one of your drugs.

Mexazolam, a benzo derivative that reaches tolerance in three weeks. It has a first half life of 1.4 hours and a second half life of 76 hours. It is a precursor to Ativan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexazolam

20 years on Paxil starting at 20mg and working up to 40mg. Sept 2011 started 10% every 6 weeks taper (2.5% every week for 4 weeks then hold for 2 additional weeks), currently at 7.9mg. Oct 2011 CTed 15oz vodka a night, to only drinking 2 beers most nights, totally sober Feb 2013.

Since I wrote this I have continued to decrease my dose by 10% every 6 weeks (2.5% every week for 4 weeks and then hold for an additional 2 weeks). I added in an extra 6 week hold when I hit 10mg to let things settle out even more. When I hit 3mgpw it became hard to split the drop into 4 parts so I switched to dropping 1mgpw (pill weight) every week for 3 weeks and then holding for another 3 weeks.  The 3 + 3 schedule turned out to be too harsh so I cut back to dropping 1mgpw every 4 weeks which is working better.

Final Dose 0.016mg.     Current dose 0.000mg 04-15-2017

"It's also important not to become angry, no matter how difficult life is, because you can loose all hope if you can't laugh at yourself and at life in general."  Stephen Hawking

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 12:08 AM, Altostrata said:

What is Sedoxil's pharmaceutical name?

Do your symptoms follow any daily pattern?  Please keep daily notes of times of day you take your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. Post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, in a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. This can show if your symptoms are adverse effects from one of your drugs.

Hi ,

here it goes :

7am / or 9am - wake up with racing heart

10 am go to the bathroom And take probiotic ( poo) 
10 am until 13 feeling depressed stay in bed with anxiety and heart racing .

13pm out of bed breakfast ( still very heart rate 120) 

13:30 pm suplementos ( curcuma , Coezime 10 100mg, vit c 1000mg) 

15pm lunch 

17pm always cry cause I can’t barely walk since I’m too fatigued and with racing heart when standing. 
19 h heart stabilizes a bit 

19h 30 pm o,5 mg sedoxil 

20h00 felling a little better mood 

22h 00 dinner can sit heart rate a bit better.

23h30 0,50 quietipine 

00h bed sometimes I sleep sometimes not. 
I’m mainly bedridden , I can’t barely walk cause my legs get really stiff and my pulse really high. Fatique a lot. 

do you think this could be from antidepressant protected withdrawal? 

thank you 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 2:18 AM, brassmonkey said:

Mexazolam, a benzo derivative that reaches tolerance in three weeks. It has a first half life of 1.4 hours and a second half life of 76 hours. It is a precursor to Ativan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexazolam

Thank you !

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

Hi , me again . I’ve posted my symptoms through the day. I’m getting very very depressed, I’m can’t cope with this anymore ... I can’t walk, I can’t stand, i can’t sleep , I can’t stand hot water , so it’s hard to find coping strategies. I just want to disappear ...I would like to ask you how can I reinstate a small dose after one year off . I know it’s risky but I’m at the end of the line. I need my nervous system to calm a bit down . I’m meditating mostly the entire day, when I’m not crying about my limit physical life. I also have sound sensitive and overwhelm very quickly. Doctors want me to try another drug , I’m so depressed right right that I almost believe it . Please help. Thank you

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• 10 months later...

Hi ! I need some help cause I’m getting to overwhelmed with my situation and I don’t know how long I’m going to handle … 

I’m 2 years off an Ad Protheadene 75 mg. I’m still holding 0,50 quietipine and 0,5 mg benzo mexazolam .

I have Lyme bu I was super healthy before the withdrawal. Actually I didn’t have withdrawal symptoms from the Ad but this all mess started with a flu 4/5 months after finishing my ad tapper . 
( you can see old posts and see how symptoms were so similar to withdrawal) 

my health deteriorated after an iron injection and an antibiotic . 

im now bedridden, no walking with severe Cfs , overstimulation sensitivity, waking up lots of times at night , my heart races if I move a finger and I wake up with racing heart and urgency to go to the toilet 🚽! My hormones rule my life… completely out of wack , extreme moods swings …I’m extremely underweight.

I don’t know if this is protracted withdrawal from Ad, or cfs/Me , or Lyme or benzo tolerance… I’m sensitive to meds and supplements, my crashes are awful to a point where I can’t have energy to eat or move, I don’t see what I can do . 

I feel guilty for not treating lyme , but I’m afraid of getting even worse , due to sensitivity and meds interactions. 

I don’t know if I should tapper the benzo , cause I know I will feel worse than I’m now, I’m underweight, my heart it’s crazy , my fatigue it’s trough the roof … and my brain will get more sensitized making Lyme treatment impossible and severe Cfs worse . 

I feel like I’m stuck and I’m only thinking of ending my life as I can’t see an end on this suffering. 

1 . will my brain get homeostasis whilst on 2 meds still ? 
If not how long it’s safe to hold this meds?

I imagined that will take me years to get a bit better and thenhave to withdrawal and get worse again … I’m so weak right now still after 2 years . 

im very very depressed , I feel my depression is not cause of withdrawal but because I lost my life to bed . Can’t even watch tv. I just need other ideas or advice to open my mind a bit a maybe see some light . 

thank you 🙏 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

Hi , I need your help guys …

I’m 20 months  off an Ad Protheadene 75 mg. I’m still holding 0,50 quietipine and 0,5 mg benzo mexazolam .

I have Lyme . But story started with a flu 6 months after finishing my ad tapper . 

my health deteriorated after an iron injection and an antibiotic . 

im now bedridden, no walking with severe Cfs ,overstimulation sensitivity, waking up lots at times at night , my heart races if I move a finger and I wake up with racing heart and urgency to go to the toilet 🚽! My hormones rule my life… completely out of wack , extreme moods swings …I’m extremely underweight.

I don’t know if this is protracted withdrawal from Ad, or cfs/Me , or Lyme or benzo tolerance… I’m sensitive to meds and supplements, my crashes are awful , Idon’t see what I can do . 

I feel guilty for not treating lyme , but I’m afraid of getting even worse . 

I don’t know if I should tapper de benzo , cause I know I feel worse than I’m now, I’m underweight, my heartit’s crazy , my fatigue it’s trough the roof … and my brain will get more sensitized making Lyme treatment impossible and severe Cfs worse . 

I feel like I’m stuck and I’m only thinking of ending my life as I can’t see an end on this suffering. 

will my brain get homeostasis whilst on 2 meds still ? 
If not how long it’s safe to hold this meds? I imagined that will take me years to get a bit better and then have to withdrawal and get worse again … I’m so weak right now still after 2 years . 

im very very depressed not cause of withdrawal butbecause I lost my life to bed . Can’t even watch tv. Ijust need other ideas or advice to open my mind a bit a maybe see some light . 

thank you 🙏 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

23 hours ago, Acsr said:

Hi ! I need some help cause I’m getting to overwhelmed with my situation and I don’t know how long I’m going to handle … 

I’m 2 years off an Ad Protheadene 75 mg. I’m still holding 0,50 quietipine and 0,5 mg benzo mexazolam .

I have Lyme bu I was super healthy before the withdrawal. Actually I didn’t have withdrawal symptoms from the Ad but this all mess started with a flu 4/5 months after finishing my ad tapper . 

I merged this separately made thread with this thread. Please post ALL your questions and comments in this thread only. So all your information will be kept together. Thank you!

1993    Anafranil (Clomipramine) for a few months. Later in 1993 Paxil for a few months 1993- 2006      No medication

2006   Effexor, Cymbalta, some Benzo’s. All for short periods. Later in 2006 Lexapro (escitalopram) 10 mg and shortly after Wellbutrin XR 150mg, against side effects Lexapro 

Since 2006 until end of 2015: Several times on and off Lexapro and Wellbutrin and several slight dosage changes. Mostly taken dosages: 5mg Lexapro and 150mg Wellbutrin

2016  Dosage change Lexapro from 5mg to 2,5 mg. Wellbutrin stayed om 150mg

November 2016 – April 2017 Down from 2,5mg to 0,6mg Lexapro (in steps) without much problems. Wellbutrin down from 150mg to 66mg. Also without much problems.

April 2017 – March 2019       Lexapro 0,6 mg        April 2017 - August 2018       Wellbutrin in small steps down from 66mg in to 37,5 mg . Quite heavy WD after each step.

March 2019 – May 2019 Lexapro down from 0,6 to 0,3mg then Prozac to 0,6 mg switch because severe discontinuation effects (may also have been from Wellbutrin..)    

Wellbutrin down from 37,5mg to 35,3mg 

October 2019        Seroquel 12,5 mg for 4 weeks because of extreme sleeping problems, then weaning off in 2 weeks       Prozac up dosage to 1,2 mg

March 2020     Wellbutrin in 2 steps down from 35,3mg to 33,3mg   Extreme withdrawal effects during 8 months. Stopped tapering Wellbutrin  until total off Prozac. 

February 2020 – November 2020   Prozac down in steps from 1,2mg to 0,57mg. 

Jan 2021  Prozac down to:  0,55> 0,53>0,51mg,   Feb 0,47mg ,  Mar 0,42mg,   Apr 0,37, longer hold because of WD symptoms July 0,36 and hold again, Sept 19 0,35, Sept 26 0,34mg, Oct 3 0,33mg  Long hold of 172 days until March 2022

January 20, 2022:  Wellbutrin from 33,3 to 32,3mg

March 22, 2022 Prozac down from 0,33mg to: 0,30mg, Apr 0,29, May 0,28, 0,27, June 0,26, 0,25, July 0,24, 0,23, 0,22, 0,21, Aug 0,20, 0,19 Sep 0,18, Oct 0,17. 0,16, 0,15, Nov 0,14  Jan 2023 0,13, 0,12, 0,11  Feb 0,10, 0,09 Mar 0,08 ,  June 0,07 , July 0,06,  0,05, Aug 0,04, 0,03, Sept 0,026, 0,024 Nov 0,022, 0,019, 0,016, 0,013 Dec 0,012, 0,011, 0,010, 0,009   Jan 2024 0,008, 0,007,  0,006,  0,005, 0,004, 0,003, 0,002, 0,001, Feb  0,0007.  0,0005,   0,0003, 0,0001,  

Feb 23, 2024:  0,00000

Supplements: Fish Oil (3000mg), Magnesium 100 mg, 2 drops of Lavender Oil, only when feeling extreme anxiety. 50mg of L-Theanine only when severe discontinuation effects caused by Wellbutrin

Please note this is NOT a medical advice. Discuss all your medical issues with a doctor who understands psychical drugs and really knows how to withdraw from them. I wish that you will find one.

4 hours ago, Go2zero said:

I merged this separately made thread with this thread. Please post ALL your questions and comments in this thread only. So all your information will be kept together. Thank you!

Thank you !! 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone can help ?? 

thank you 🙏 

0,50 quietipine at 23 pm

supplement 

vit. C 1000mg 

probiotic 

curcuma 

digestive enzymes

Coezime 10 60 mg

nadh 10 mg