DataGuy

DataGuy: post withdrawal odyssey

DataGuy

Hello fellow travelers,

I am a recovering user of many psychotropic prescriptions (which I at first thought were good for me). After finally being able to taper off and learning much more, I've revised my thinking a bit: about the drugs, about the doctors, about the medical profession in general and about what I can reasonably be certain is healthy. I've got pretty decent working knowledge of psychotropics now, but still have much to learn. I have read the Ashton Manual, a few scholarly articles by people like Guy Chouinard, and have some experience helping people with withdrawal and post-withdrawal. I also have a bit of an interest in general medicine. Drugs taken include: Remeron, Effexor, Clonazepam, Triazolam, Escitalopram, too much Olanzapine and a few other compounds with varying levels of harm. I am now around two years post-withdrawal of Clonazepam, having begun my odyssey taking amitryptaline for sleep, and am still recovering from extreme insomnia, gastro problems and general fatigue. I can't really say it was worth it, but you live and you learn. 

Remeron - 2004-2005 (bad withdrawal)

Clonazepam - 2005-2018 (jumped around March)

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs, and olanzapine.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

Altostrata

Welcome, DataGuy.

Good to see you here.

What's your sleep pattern?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

DataGuy

Hi Alto,

Sleep has been bad ever since the jump 2 years ago but has very slowly improved. I am now averaging just under 5 hours per night although I still have bad periods when stress arises. Generally I fall asleep very easily but awaken very easily and frequently. I tend to sleep sitting up initially, as this helps my stomach. Still have plenty of gastritis from the withdrawal which will sometimes wake me up. I find getting plenty of exercise during the day helps. When I wake up I will usually get up and go to the washroom and if I am very uncomfortable might go for a walk. I find walking while doing breathing exercises to be helpful. Sometime I've found simply staying up and reading or entertaining myself in some way with no intention of going back to sleep paradoxically helps me to feel drowsy. Have read a couple CBT for insomnia books which were of some mild use. 

Usually fall asleep around 10pm and sleep until 2-3am, waking up 2-3 times. Sometimes I can get back to sleep for an hour. My best sleep in two years is around 6 hours in a 24 hour period. So yes, I am a bit tired :)

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs, and olanzapine.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

Frogie
Posted (edited)

Hello:

Congratulations on becoming a moderator! Your med experience will give us such knowledge.

I was reading your response to Alto about your sleep.

I am also really struggling with sleep. I sleep from 2-4 hours a night. Among using CBT, have you tried anything else? I’d really love some information if you could give me some pointers.

Thank you very much.

Take care,

Frogie xx

P.S.  Love your avatar 😊🐸

Edited by Frogie

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal and Prilosec from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3

Xanax 1mg three times a day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) three times a day to .003 grams three times a day.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!!

I am not a medical professional. The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Altostrata

Here are our sleep tips:

Tips to help sleep -- so many of us have that awful withdrawal insomnia

Path to Better Sleep FREE online for everyone from the US Veterans Administration

Music for self-care: Calms hyperalertness, anxiety, aids relaxation and sleep

What is the sleep cycle?

Melatonin for sleep: Many people find it helpful

TV or computer use in evening can disrupt sleep: Bright light signals the brain that it's daytime

Sleeping sitting up is not a bad solution. A wedge pillow in your bed might be enough to calm your gut.

You might get some more sleep using a sleep mask.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

DataGuy
Posted (edited)

Hi Frogie,

Thanks! Right back at you on the avatar :)

I look forward to learning from you too. I think this lasts so long that I have actually now forgotten some of what I learned in the initial stages haha. You are where I was about 2 years ago, except I didn't have the good fortune of finding SA and my taper was pretty chaotic.

Boy, good question about sleep. I am wondering if I even remember all of the things I've tried. Initially I tried a few supplements and drugs, but none of them worked out too well and I have basically sworn off everything but food and water. If you're curious, I tried: magnesium, kava kava, chamomile (made me feel nauseous), glycine, tryptophan, melatonin, atenolol (a beta-blocker), Nyquil and I am probably forgetting one or two others, but you get the idea. I don't think I'd really recommend any of them (from my experience anyway). Even the things that worked only worked briefly and then I would have some sort of adverse reaction to them. I think behavioral interventions are much less risky and would probably offer more lasting benefit. 

For behavioral interventions, I've tried: CBT-I, meditation, progressive muscle relaxation, walking (I still go for walks around 2am fairly regularly), simple deep breathing, distraction via listening to things like audiobooks or podcasts, reading, not thinking about trying to sleep and just doing other stuff (paradoxically, this seems to work sometimes), only going to bed when I'm drowsy (this usually happens around 9pm-11pm most nights), getting up if I am awake for more than 20 minutes (this is a very useful thing from CBT-I), avoiding screens prior to bed (I didn't really notice this working for me, so stopped it), and, finally: exercise! I have probably left out a few, but I would say exercise is my panacea. I almost always sleep better on days when I get a large amount of exercise. It didn't always work great early on in withdrawal (sometimes I'd workout pretty hard and then sleep like 1 hour ugh), but I think it really pays off later. Even if your sleep doesn't improve too much, at least you will be in much better shape :). Withdrawal seems much less scary and uncomfortable when you feel like you have a lot of physical stamina and strength. Are you able to exercise, Frogie? I know some people can't...I am lucky in that respect.

The interventions I found most helpful were: meditation (I should really do more of this), deep breathing, distraction, reading, not thinking about sleep....actually most of the behavioral interventions I found useful. The only one I haven't found terribly useful was the avoiding screens. I've fallen asleep many times in front of my computer watching youtube or listening to podcasts. I know the walking might sound odd in the middle of the night. It does tend to wake you up a bit initially but for me, I find I get an excess of energy that I need to burn off before I can sleep again sometimes. Some nights I will wake up after sleeping 4 hours and I find I really need to flex my legs (like actually contract the muscle isometrically). I think if I am immobile for too long my body builds up and excess of excitatory neurotransmitters or something...that is my hypothesis anyway. 

What types of things have you tried for insomnia, Frogie? I was where you were with sleep when I jumped off. Things were pretty bad in acute: sleeping 2-3 hours per night. But they have really improved immensely, even though most people would probably be horrified at sleeping 4-5 hours a night. Things will improve, although it may happen quite slowly. I have even slept 6 hours a couple times in the last few months :)

Edited by DataGuy

Frogie
2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Here are our sleep tips:

Tips to help sleep -- so many of us have that awful withdrawal insomnia

Path to Better Sleep FREE online for everyone from the US Veterans Administration

Music for self-care: Calms hyperalertness, anxiety, aids relaxation and sleep

What is the sleep cycle?

Melatonin for sleep: Many people find it helpful

TV or computer use in evening can disrupt sleep: Bright light signals the brain that it's daytime

Sleeping sitting up is not a bad solution. A wedge pillow in your bed might be enough to calm your gut.

You might get some more sleep using a sleep mask.

@Altostrata

Thank you for the information 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal and Prilosec from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3

Xanax 1mg three times a day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) three times a day to .003 grams three times a day.

I am not a medical professional. The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

DataGuy

Yes, thanks Alto.

Frogie
11 hours ago, DataGuy said:

Hi Frogie,

Thanks! Right back at you on the avatar :)

I look forward to learning from you too. I think this lasts so long that I have actually now forgotten some of what I learned in the initial stages haha. You are where I was about 2 years ago, except I didn't have the good fortune of finding SA and my taper was pretty chaotic.

Boy, good question about sleep. I am wondering if I even remember all of the things I've tried. Initially I tried a few supplements and drugs, but none of them worked out too well and I have basically sworn off everything but food and water. If you're curious, I tried: magnesium, kava kava, chamomile (made me feel nauseous), glycine, tryptophan, melatonin, atenolol (a beta-blocker), Nyquil and I am probably forgetting one or two others, but you get the idea. I don't think I'd really recommend any of them (from my experience anyway). Even the things that worked only worked briefly and then I would have some sort of adverse reaction to them. I think behavioral interventions are much less risky and would probably offer more lasting benefit. 

For behavioral interventions, I've tried: CBT-I, meditation, progressive muscle relaxation, walking (I still go for walks around 2am fairly regularly), simple deep breathing, distraction via listening to things like audiobooks or podcasts, reading, not thinking about trying to sleep and just doing other stuff (paradoxically, this seems to work sometimes), only going to bed when I'm drowsy (this usually happens around 9pm-11pm most nights), getting up if I am awake for more than 20 minutes (this is a very useful thing from CBT-I), avoiding screens prior to bed (I didn't really notice this working for me, so stopped it), and, finally: exercise! I have probably left out a few, but I would say exercise is my panacea. I almost always sleep better on days when I get a large amount of exercise. It didn't always work great early on in withdrawal (sometimes I'd workout pretty hard and then sleep like 1 hour ugh), but I think it really pays off later. Even if your sleep doesn't improve too much, at least you will be in much better shape :). Withdrawal seems much less scary and uncomfortable when you feel like you have a lot of physical stamina and strength. Are you able to exercise, Frogie? I know some people can't...I am lucky in that respect.

The interventions I found most helpful were: meditation (I should really do more of this), deep breathing, distraction, reading, not thinking about sleep....actually most of the behavioral interventions I found useful. The only one I haven't found terribly useful was the avoiding screens. I've fallen asleep many times in front of my computer watching youtube or listening to podcasts. I know the walking might sound odd in the middle of the night. It does tend to wake you up a bit initially but for me, I find I get an excess of energy that I need to burn off before I can sleep again sometimes. Some nights I will wake up after sleeping 4 hours and I find I really need to flex my legs (like actually contract the muscle isometrically). I think if I am immobile for too long my body builds up and excess of excitatory neurotransmitters or something...that is my hypothesis anyway. 

What types of things have you tried for insomnia, Frogie? I was where you were with sleep when I jumped off. Things were pretty bad in acute: sleeping 2-3 hours per night. But they have really improved immensely, even though most people would probably be horrified at sleeping 4-5 hours a night. Things will improve, although it may happen quite slowly. I have even slept 6 hours a couple times in the last few months :)

I’m going to answer you on my Frogie’s Off-Topc Topic so I don’t clog your thread!😊

Altostrata

trenace

Hi, i don't want to clog your threat either but you've been helping me a ton. My withdrawals been a horror story of mistakes but i think two years isn't long for sleep to improve and considering your sleeping 6 hours sometimes now as opposed to two i think you'll be sleeping soundly in no time. I hope you keep improving man.

Fluanxol dosage n/a - 6 months cold turkey Start/ may 2015 end/august 2015

Sertraline 100mg - 10 months cold turkey start/ may 2015 End/Feb 2016

DataGuy
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, trenace said:

Hi, i don't want to clog your threat either but you've been helping me a ton. My withdrawals been a horror story of mistakes but i think two years isn't long for sleep to improve and considering your sleeping 6 hours sometimes now as opposed to two i think you'll be sleeping soundly in no time. I hope you keep improving man.

Thanks Trenace. I find I am still vulnerable to stress and overwork, but I can maintain my sleep by engaging in conscientious self-care, which for me is mainly exercise (and sometimes deep breathing or guided meditation). I usually walk at least a couple hours per day and will run or workout at the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I have gained about 40lbs of since my lowest weight in withdrawal.

I will still have bad periods with the insomnia, but they are becoming less frequent. I also had pretty bad stomach problems and had lost a lot of weight (actually my digestive system didn't seem to work at all in acute withdrawal), but those are slowly improving. One of my worst symptoms is gastritis, which seems to be exacerbated by carbohydrates. Not really sure why, but I have a couple hypotheses that I don't think I'll ever be able to test. 

Other symptoms include some intermittent sensitivity to light and sound, a strange chemical anxiety that comes and goes, some difficulty concentrating or sitting still, difficulty with goal-related tasks (I have a 'to do list' that just keeps growing), sensitivity to stress, some intermittent cog fog, and a persistent allergy to doctors and hospitals :)

I also had a sensitivity to drugs and supplements and had quite a few bad reactions, but haven't taken any for a couple years. My goal is to never take another one in my life, since I'm taking this as a sign I reached my quota. 

Edited by DataGuy

trenace
1 hour ago, DataGuy said:

Thanks Trenace. I find I am still vulnerable to stress and overwork, but I can maintain my sleep by engaging in conscientious self-care, which for me is mainly exercise (and sometimes deep breathing or guided meditation). I usually walk at least a couple hours per day and will run or workout at the gym 3 or 4 times a week. I have gained about 40lbs of since my lowest weight in withdrawal.

I will still have bad periods with the insomnia, but they are becoming less frequent. I also had pretty bad stomach problems and had lost a lot of weight (actually my digestive system didn't seem to work at all in acute withdrawal), but those are slowly improving. One of my worst symptoms is gastritis, which seems to be exacerbated by carbohydrates. Not really sure why, but I have a couple hypotheses that I don't think I'll ever be able to test. 

Other symptoms include some intermittent sensitivity to light and sound, a strange chemical anxiety that comes and goes, some difficulty concentrating or sitting still, difficulty with goal-related tasks (I have a 'to do list' that just keeps growing), sensitivity to stress, some intermittent cog fog, and a persistent allergy to doctors and hospitals :)

I also had a sensitivity to drugs and supplements and had quite a few bad reactions, but haven't taken any for a couple years. My goal is to never take another one in my life, since I'm taking this as a sign I reached my quota. 

It really sounds like you're on the mend despite a few remaining symptoms. I'm sure you'll get there soon and u seem to know exactly what you're doing too. Its definitley a good idea with the supplements too i really don't think your body needs them unless you have a deficiency or something. Hope you have a good day man 😊

Fluanxol dosage n/a - 6 months cold turkey Start/ may 2015 end/august 2015

Sertraline 100mg - 10 months cold turkey start/ may 2015 End/Feb 2016

DataGuy

Thanks @trenace. I have been having a rough month, deteriorating for not much reason that I can see, but I still have quite a few solutions I can try. Thus far I have tried cutting carbohydrates, but although they are still a problem for me, they don't seem to be the primary culprit this time. Next I am going to try reinstituting intermittent fasting, which I'd been getting away from. My sleep has been really disrupted and poor, getting 3.5-4.5 hours a night with the occasional 5 hours sprinkled in. Even the 5 hours has seemed of poor quality. I keep waking up with gastritis and a very acidic stomach, which has been a massive blight on my life, preventing me from getting back to sleep and making me cautious and hesitant about eating (sometimes I will even vomit after waking). I have been pretty miserable and unproductive the last month, having difficulty concentrating on much of anything or mustering up any motivation.

I am going to try eating my last meal earlier in the day (aiming for 3pm, but I will be a bit flexible). I'm hoping this allows my stomach time to settle and keeps me from having my sleep disrupted. I have always found intermittent fasting helps, but keep drifting away from it because it is difficult to maintain. It seems very hard for me to eat just the right amount of food by some cutoff time in the afternoon. I always seem to eat too much or too little. Too little and I need to eat again or I will have trouble sleeping, as my nervous system gets overactivated and I am just uneasy. I have bad memories of acute withdrawal, starving in my apartment while surrounded by food because my digestive system just did not work. I suspect it will take my body quite awhile to forget that episode. If I eat too much, this obviously messes things up too, for more prosaic reasons. I may have to start counting calories, which I have not really bothered with for a long time. 

Dealing with people at work has been difficult, as often I feel like I can't even pretend to have patience or good humor. I mostly just avoid them when I can. Sometimes I think I fall asleep for a few minutes during the day. I will be listening to a podcast or something and then suddenly it is over and I can't remember the end of it. It is hard to know whether I actually fell asleep or just spaced out, but I do seem to have lost that time. Usually it's only for 5-10 minutes. I'm still exercising plenty (2 hours walking minimum) and attempting to do some sort of meditation or breathing. I have started to watch baseball again, because I find it relaxing. I had cancelled my TV during the pandemic to save money, because the only thing I ever watched was sports and that had ceased to exist. Now that it is starting again I realized I was missing it. A top prospect for my team will make his debut tomorrow. He is a behemoth at 6'5, 260lbs and throws 100 mph. Should be fun to watch but I wouldn't want to be an opposing hitter. Throughout this entire thing, during withdrawal and before that, when I was stuck on clonazepam despite not wanting to take it and being made sick unknowningly, baseball has been one of the only things that has always maintained my interest. When I had to have a gastroscopy a few years ago for my seemingly endless stomach problems (I now know clonazepam was the culprit, despite my doctor explicitly claiming it wasn't), I actually dispensed with anaesthetic for the sole reason that I wanted to watch the opening day of baseball and actually remember it. Surprisingly, he was able to stick a long camera down my throat and into my stomach without much difficulty.

When I am doing well I am fairly carefree and unbothered by anxiety, but when I start doing poorly I am reminded of how treacherous PAWS can be and how tenuous recovery is. One domino starts knocking down all the others and before I know it I am back in hell (sleeping 3-4 hours, no motivation, stomach a complete mess, miserable mood, unproductive, look like hell) and the path back to stability seems fraught with obstacles. Very easy to give advice from a position of comfort, very difficult when you are not doing well yourself. But I think the fact that my own withdrawal has been so intractable and cruel has been helpful in some way. I wouldn't call it a good experience, but as Calvin's father would say "it builds character". 

Hobbes Deep - character building | Calvin and hobbes comics ...

rupa
On 7/28/2020 at 1:19 PM, DataGuy said:

Thanks @trenace. I have been having a rough month, deteriorating for not much reason that I can see, but I still have quite a few solutions I can try. Thus far I have tried cutting carbohydrates, but although they are still a problem for me, they don't seem to be the primary culprit this time. Next I am going to try reinstituting intermittent fasting, which I'd been getting away from. My sleep has been really disrupted and poor, getting 3.5-4.5 hours a night with the occasional 5 hours sprinkled in. Even the 5 hours has seemed of poor quality. I keep waking up with gastritis and a very acidic stomach, which has been a massive blight on my life, preventing me from getting back to sleep and making me cautious and hesitant about eating (sometimes I will even vomit after waking). I have been pretty miserable and unproductive the last month, having difficulty concentrating on much of anything or mustering up any motivation.

I am going to try eating my last meal earlier in the day (aiming for 3pm, but I will be a bit flexible). I'm hoping this allows my stomach time to settle and keeps me from having my sleep disrupted. I have always found intermittent fasting helps, but keep drifting away from it because it is difficult to maintain. It seems very hard for me to eat just the right amount of food by some cutoff time in the afternoon. I always seem to eat too much or too little. Too little and I need to eat again or I will have trouble sleeping, as my nervous system gets overactivated and I am just uneasy. I have bad memories of acute withdrawal, starving in my apartment while surrounded by food because my digestive system just did not work. I suspect it will take my body quite awhile to forget that episode. If I eat too much, this obviously messes things up too, for more prosaic reasons. I may have to start counting calories, which I have not really bothered with for a long time. 

Dealing with people at work has been difficult, as often I feel like I can't even pretend to have patience or good humor. I mostly just avoid them when I can. Sometimes I think I fall asleep for a few minutes during the day. I will be listening to a podcast or something and then suddenly it is over and I can't remember the end of it. It is hard to know whether I actually fell asleep or just spaced out, but I do seem to have lost that time. Usually it's only for 5-10 minutes. I'm still exercising plenty (2 hours walking minimum) and attempting to do some sort of meditation or breathing. I have started to watch baseball again, because I find it relaxing. I had cancelled my TV during the pandemic to save money, because the only thing I ever watched was sports and that had ceased to exist. Now that it is starting again I realized I was missing it. A top prospect for my team will make his debut tomorrow. He is a behemoth at 6'5, 260lbs and throws 100 mph. Should be fun to watch but I wouldn't want to be an opposing hitter. Throughout this entire thing, during withdrawal and before that, when I was stuck on clonazepam despite not wanting to take it and being made sick unknowningly, baseball has been one of the only things that has always maintained my interest. When I had to have a gastroscopy a few years ago for my seemingly endless stomach problems (I now know clonazepam was the culprit, despite my doctor explicitly claiming it wasn't), I actually dispensed with anaesthetic for the sole reason that I wanted to watch the opening day of baseball and actually remember it. Surprisingly, he was able to stick a long camera down my throat and into my stomach without much difficulty.

When I am doing well I am fairly carefree and unbothered by anxiety, but when I start doing poorly I am reminded of how treacherous PAWS can be and how tenuous recovery is. One domino starts knocking down all the others and before I know it I am back in hell (sleeping 3-4 hours, no motivation, stomach a complete mess, miserable mood, unproductive, look like hell) and the path back to stability seems fraught with obstacles. Very easy to give advice from a position of comfort, very difficult when you are not doing well yourself. But I think the fact that my own withdrawal has been so intractable and cruel has been helpful in some way. I wouldn't call it a good experience, but as Calvin's father would say "it builds character". 

Hobbes Deep - character building | Calvin and hobbes comics ...

Hi

How's your digestive system and sleep now in september?

I found helpful of continuously having soft cooked rice mixed with plenty of curds,salt and pinch of turmeric powder.

This makes your digestive system sooth.You can add sweet grapes,pomegranate,any other fav fruits to that.

Along with that make a habit of drinking curds mix with plenty of water,cumin seeds,corriander powder,curry leave powder,and turmeric.

This and some days at bed time taking warm turmeric milk and honey  induces sleep naturally.

Regularity is the key to recover from all the problamatic symptoms.

Hope you will let us know,how you are doing,in time to time.

Best wishes.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.

DataGuy

Hi @rupa,

Thanks so much for your response and suggestions. Sorry I missed your post initially. I was taking a bit of a break. 

I have just started trying soft-cooked rice. I'm trying to switch over to a more vegetarian style diet. I don't think my system is handling the ketogenic diet very well anymore. 

I will try to add tumeric, I used to eat rice with tumeric and cumin and really enjoyed it. 

I agree regularity is very important. I try to keep to a similar schedule as best I can. 

I hope you are doing well with recovery and symptoms. If you get time, let me know! Thanks : )

DG

rupa

DataGuyHi@DataGuy

I forgot to mention lot of greens which ever available at your place.Also onion and Garlic ,tossed or raw to add the curd rice.You can google the benifits of garlic and raw  onion benifits.

About myself

I am drinking one spoon wheat grass power in warm water early in the morning.

Then I take twenty minutes in morning sun.

Then I drink the tea made with parijaatha leaves,guava leaves,moringa leaves,curry leaves,basil leaves,pinch of green tea leaves,ginger ,and honey (make powder ,boil in water)adding a lemon.

I drink this until late afternoon ,if i feel hungry i will have a lion date( processed tidy dates)or dry nut like badam or kaju or any 

a dry fruit or some fresh sprouts.

Then i am taking 200 grms curds mixed with lot of water ,until evening.

Early in the evening,6 pm, I am taking plenty of mixed veg,little carbs(rice or mixed millet roti,oats,etc)little Non veg.

Then bed time curds mix with water again.

Do you know why I am doing this?

I have detected cancer.

I am in belief that this is all withdrawal drama.

In these ten days my cancer symptoms subsided.

After 3 months ,I would go to body check again for any cancer symptom.

Almost every cancer cured with these natural remedy in india.

So fingers crossed.

A proverb:

"Live" Where ever you can.

In this planet or in any form in any where ,even in emptyness.

So chilling.🙂

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth would happen from 2020,as rejuvenation would take 2019.