NomiSomi3

Brain Swooshing around inside my head

NomiSomi3

I had a wierd withdrawl symtpom for 1.5 year now ever since i stopped Effexor. 

-This feeling is like theres something moving around inside my brain 24/7, and it connects to my eyes and i can feel it inside my head. 

Has anybody had this in withdrawl, and does this annoying withdrawl symptom ever go away? 

akrontes

Hi it’s hard to know exactly what you mean, I have had many strange sensations in my head. I also have great difficulty describing the pains I nearly constantly have in my head or brain. Right now it is a full blown headache or migraine, i’m not sure if it just tension, I don’t think so though. I can definitely relate to feeling like I have something moving around my brain, I don’t know if that is exactly how I would describe it though, so am not sure if is similar. I have been off medications for three years now. In general when I am in one of my better states (not in complete emotional turmoil), if I have slept well the mornings are better, and it gradually gets worse as the day goes on and gets more and more painful. Do you also feel pain in your head? As I mentioned though I have experienced an array of sensations that have also passed. So be hopeful that in time could pass. The way my brain feels to earlier withdrawal, albeit I still have similar worries, and still have some constants which have been difficult to relinquish, is very different to a few years ago.