Altostrata

SurvivingAntidepressants.org presents Medicating Normal Aug. 22, 2020, 1 p.m. EST

Altostrata

SurvivingAntidepressants.org has the honor of sponsoring this presentation of an excellent film, Medicating Normal.

Tickets here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/survivingantidepressantsorg-presents-medicating-normal-tickets-113380586386

All proceeds go to funding outreach and advocacy activities.

Panel discussion to follow the film showing. The panelists are to be announced, watch this space.

Gussy

Very keen to watch this. Might be a late night in Australia but worth it i think.

sunnysideup69
6 hours ago, Gussy said:

Very keen to watch this. Might be a late night in Australia but worth it i think.

Definitely worth it, I've seen it, it's brilliant.

Gussy
11 hours ago, sunnysideup69 said:

Definitely worth it, I've seen it, it's brilliant.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm sure it is a great film after seeing the preview. I see you switched to effexor? Are you tapering it? I'm 39 and 1/2 months off that bad boy and much improved from those awful days. Did the film bring out any tears for you? Might you know if there's any kind of way I could pay to watch the film but watch it at a better hour? Probably not but had to ask. Gus.

Gussy

Will the post screening talk be uploaded to YouTube like the w bad one was?

sunnysideup69
6 hours ago, Gussy said:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm sure it is a great film after seeing the preview. I see you switched to effexor? Are you tapering it? I'm 39 and 1/2 months off that bad boy and much improved from those awful days. Did the film bring out any tears for you? Might you know if there's any kind of way I could pay to watch the film but watch it at a better hour? Probably not but had to ask. Gus.

Hi Gussy, not tapering yet, no. Finally stabilising after switching last summer. It's been eleven months of wobbling around, but am finally getting there. Jopefully tapering is not too far off.I

didn't cry at the film,.I would have done but I'm finding crying really difficult on Effexor....

Not sure if you can pay to view the film,.sorry.