When a symptom suddenly stops

Repent

Ive been in a long wave, or if you can call it that, for 23 months. Endless suffering, mostly this flufeeling, stabbing pains, burning from inside, infections and colds on and off every day. 

Last night i had my dose of akathisia (i have the one kind when i dont feel the need to move, just awful tickling inside my whole body and like im going insane with it) it comes and goes. It came along yesterday with this severe inner tension (i usually wake up with this everyday.. uurgh) that came in from out of nowhere, like my whole is being stretched out and im gonna snap.. It hurts so bad.. And it keeps getting stronger, and more hurtful every minute, more tension until it like hits max and just POOF it eases of and leaving me hot and sweaty with the usual burning feeling inside. 

Do anyone else have this? Or maybe short intense waves that suddenly goes with another symptom? 

2008 - Setralin 150mg, CT after 1 year. 
2015 - Venlafaxin 150mg. CT after 1 month. 
2016 - Brintellix 100mg, CT after  2 years.

January - Mirtazapin 25 mg, CT after 1 month. 
Mars - Setralin 100 mg. CT after 1 month. 
August- Lexapro 5 mg. CT after 1 month, adverse reaction. Stopped all benzo, sleeping pills here too. 

January - Took fluconazol and itraconazol, strong reaction, like bein floxed. 

January - Used progesteronecream 200mg a day for 1 month. Severe reaction month 2 so i stopped (maybe built up cream in tissues?) 

April - Took plan-B, this messed me up the most. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy