• Moderator Emeritus
11 hours ago, Deepu said:

Cat some people say it is permanent

I take so much stress after reading all this comment

I am just 21 years old 

80% of my life is in front of me

It will be very hard living like this

I cant even focus on my studies due to all this

Please read the following VERY CAREFULLY.  This was written to another member, but it applies to you too:

On 9/17/2020 at 4:08 AM, Altostrata said:

While it seems like an eternity, 2 years of PSSD or PAWS is not a very long time for either, I'm sorry to say. Nobody can tell the future. Brooding about it being permanent only adds to your misery and everyone else's when you catastrophize all over the site.

SurvivingAntidepressants.org is mainly about tapering and recovering from withdrawal syndrome. PSSD can be a post-discontinuation problem, that's why we have this topic here. But we cannot provide psychotherapeutic support for people who have a habit of undermining themselves by fixating on the worst possible outcome in an uncertain future. We don't have the training or the staff to do this.

You are agonizing unnecessarily about a future that has not yet arrived. Please seek psychotherapeutic assistance for this habit of mind. You might join the Yahoo group SSRIsex or pssdforum.org to talk with others about PSSD every day.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• 1 month later...

hii

can i take inositol supplement in recovery period

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title

2019-till date--bupron xl 150mg and nexito 20 or 10mg for on and off in every 2 months

For low libido 

Start on september of 2019

2017-2019 august ----fluxovin 50mg which cause sexual dsyction

I want to ask is there any antidode for sexual and dslsyfuction and emotions and feeling

• Moderator Emeritus

Only 1 Introduction topic per member.  This keeps your history in one place.  Please do not create any new Introduction topics.  Thank you.

There are many existing topics on this site.  I prefer to use an internet search engine and add site:survivingantidepressants.org to my search term.

There is a topic about inositol.  Use the following term to find it:

site:survivingantidepressants.org inositol

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

Withdrwal

My ques is people say withdrwal is sometimes delayed and get worse with stressful time...even i have experience for maybe 5-6 month i dont feel any kind of withdrwal just flated emotions but after i swift my house from other city...i become very depress and there was no friend and living like 20years in one house and then living somewhere else for the rest of the live....is horrible...because u build emotinal connection there....but my ques is how much delay is there and withdrwal effect after 1 year also..because then it will we a worry as stressful period come in life

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title

2019-till date--bupron xl 150mg and nexito 20 or 10mg for on and off in every 2 months

For low libido 

Start on september of 2019

2017-2019 august ----fluxovin 50mg which cause sexual dsyction

I want to ask is there any antidode for sexual and dslsyfuction and emotions and feeling

• Moderator Emeritus

Your new Introduction topic has been merged with your original Introduction topic.

Only 1 Introduction topic per member.  Please DO NOT create another Introduction topic.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 hour ago, Deepu said:

after i swift my house from other city...i become very depress and there was no friend and living like 20years in one house and then living somewhere else for the rest of the live....is horrible...because u build emotinal connection there.

This can happen to people who have never taken or have stopped a psychiatric drug.  It a natural reaction when there is a major change in your life; we don't just suffer grief when a family member, friend or pet dies.  It is a grief response because you have lost things; friends, familiar surroundings, routine etc.  Parents, especially mothers, can experience grief when a child moves out of home, even if the child is still living close by and they are still seeing them.

It might help to see a counsellor to help you cope with the move and the changes that have happened.

Do an internet search using:  grief after moving house

And you will see that other people have experienced something similar.

• 1 year later...

@Deepu We are in same boat. How are you right now ?  HOw is your sexual functions ? This world is rough you know.

If you want you can join reddit sub pssd , there so many people , you wont feel lonely.

I also regret taking these drug.

OUr healing depends on the will of GOD, it can be permanent , temporary. dont know.

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

2018 december 2019 Jan-->(1 month) Amitriptyline 25--> cold turkey
--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------
2019 May--2019 May--> (12 days) Lexapro cold turkey

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

----2019 october ---> went cold turkey amitriptyline 25 mg.

2019 october--2020 Jan -->(3 months) duloxetine cymbalta 30mg --->cold turkey

2020 jan-2020 Apr--> (3 months) paroxetine 25 mg --> Cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 jan--2021 May--> (4 months) imipramine 75 mg -->cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream

Are you taking inositol ? SOme speeds up but some crashes on it . IT is risky ??

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

2018 december 2019 Jan-->(1 month) Amitriptyline 25--> cold turkey
--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------
2019 May--2019 May--> (12 days) Lexapro cold turkey

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

----2019 october ---> went cold turkey amitriptyline 25 mg.

2019 october--2020 Jan -->(3 months) duloxetine cymbalta 30mg --->cold turkey

2020 jan-2020 Apr--> (3 months) paroxetine 25 mg --> Cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 jan--2021 May--> (4 months) imipramine 75 mg -->cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream

@PsychologicalSafe15

Try really deep breathing, first chest than stomach. I've noticed as I do this that I get aroused a bit.

That's what I've read in a book from Alexander Lowen called lust. I have some sexual side effects too... 

Try the breathing but don't quit at the first day if it doesn't work. 

Thats something to practice for a longer period of time. 

It also makes sense from a physiological standpoint, because when you breath deeply first with you're chest followed by you're stomach blood flows in youre genital area... 

Give it a try

I wish you the best

Greetings 

Kosta 

PS: Report me what and if something has changed

Ad's since 2016 (I was 16 then...) (Escitalopram) 

Nov 2018 switch to venlafaxin 150mg

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Reinstated venla 150mg in Juli 2020.

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

Current dose 50mg venlafaxin

No other medication. 

No supplements

Stopped smoking 29.12.2021

No alcohol 

On 1/3/2022 at 1:50 AM, PsychologicalSafe15 said:

Are you taking inositol ? SOme speeds up but some crashes on it . IT is risky ??

My knowledge on supplements and drugs for anhedonia and pssd is they can fix things in the short term but make it harder in the long run. I’ve seen people jump from supplement to supplement just to try to maintain emotions. Any where from a few months to roughly a year it poops out on them. And there is a chance that your body has adjusted to needing an outside source even more to function. You also might get a paradoxical effect and it get worse immediately. There are somethings that will help you heal (fish oil for some) and there are somethings that will “fix” the problem over night (it’s really not fixing it or helping it heal). This is just from what I observed. If these supplements could cure it there would be no need for a pssd forum, not the one Reddit, the other one (not dissing, I have an account too) but as brave as they are at experimenting they are also taking a risk. And so far there has yet been a constant or long term solution. The best I’ve seen is time or in some cases reinstatement. That doesn’t stop me from searching the internet though. For some reason I always hope I find something. But the best thing you can do is not to focus on it. (Tall order I know) but if you can manage it you are better off then a lot of people.

im not an expert. I’m just a bedbound girl with nothing better to do. (Curse anhedonia and lack of motivation)

you may be more informed than I but that is my experience. Anyone with opinions is free to add them. More viewpoints the better

Current: Bupropion 450mg, Neurontin 800mg, Klonopin 0.5mg

History:

July 2020: started Cogentin 1mg, Lamictal 50mg, Zoloft 150mg, Zyprexa 5mg (+5mg as needed), Klonopin 0.5mg

November 2020: stopped all meds cold-turkey

February 2021: started Latuda 60mg, Lithium 300mg, Melatonin 5mg, Protonix 40mg, Topamax 25mg

2 weeks later: stopped Topamax, increased Lithium 900mg, started Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 20mg, Neurontin 400mg

April 2021: started Bupropion 150mg, Revia ?mg

May 2021: stopped ReviaProtonixLexaproincreased Neurontin 800mg, started Celexa 10mg

August 2021: decreased Celexa 5mg (stopped Celexa 2 weeks later), increased Bupropion 300mg

September 2021: increased Latuda 80mg

October 2021: decreased Lithium 600mg for 4 daysLithium 300mg for 4 daysstopped LithiumLatuda

increased Bupropion 450mg, started Remeron 15mg, decreased Remeron 7.5mg, stopped Remeron

Hi guys,

I'm looking for people's previous experiences on this barbaric drug.

Long story short I tapered too hard from 50mg per day to 0mg over a 3 month period.

Reinstated to 20mg because I couldn't function and every symptom went, apart from one. CONSTANT NAUSEA. 

I have felt sick everyday since July 2020 without a day's break.... the dizziness, vertigo, shaking went but not the above.

Do we think that this is still withdrawals or anxiety underneath the surface.

I don't feel anxious, but I'm always agitated/irritated in my own skin but not scared on doing things.....

The constant prevents me from enjoying anything now and my life is on hold.

I'm happy to start taking medication again but as i said i would really relish fellow people's opinions on whether this is withdrawals or anxiety....

Thanks in advance.

Mike

PAROXETINE 

20MG- 18-24

30MG- 24-28

50MG- 28-31

• 6 months later...

How are you doing @Deepu

September 2019 - December 2020: Paroxetine (20mg). Withdrawal within 2 weeks. From 20mg to 10mg for 2 weeks. Premature ejaculation after withdrawal for 1-2 months. No other problems.

Mid of June 2021 - End of August 2021: Paroxetine (10mg). Withdrawal within 2 weeks. From 10mg to ~5mg for 2 weeks. Reason for withdrawal: Sexual dysfunction. After withdrawal, even more sexual dysfunction (no libido, premature ejaculation), anhedonia -> PSSD?