ipuka

PRINT OUT: Leaflet - Guidance on stopping antidepressants by Royal College

ipuka

Found this recently - it sums up  much of what is in this forum (in my opinion), and validates it as well!

https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mental-health/treatments-and-wellbeing/stopping-antidepressants

September 2010 - 7.5 mg Lexapro.

February 2019 - 10 mg Lexapro. Attempted tapering off 3-4 times (before finding this site).

April 2019 - Lorazepam .5 mg as needed (rarely used). CT March 2020

ChessieCat

This has already been posted in the In the Media forum as well as added to the how-to-talk-to-a-doctor-about-tapering and the helping-family-understand topics.

Generally we would merge topics about the same thing but because this is VERY RELEVANT and needs to be publicised I will leave it here in the tapering forum as well.

CEPUK - Major milestone: Royal College releases new guidance on stopping antidepressants

Being very patient.  I'll get there - slowly.  ETA mid 2021

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (caused muscle weakness), Zoloft/sertraline; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (mild Serotonin Toxicity)

Began tapering Oct 2015  Current from 17 Oct 2020:  Pristiq 0.56 mg (compounded + liquid)

My tapering program

My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy