SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Noh1995

Hello 

Sorry for my poor english

I  took Seroxat at the request of the doctor because I was suffering from slight anxiety and took it because I trusted the doctors and I took the medicine for 4 months and the last dose of the medicine was 18 months ago: Previous symptoms: 

- Extreme anxiety, I have never experienced anything like it in my life 

-Dark Depression (I've never experienced something like it in my life)

-Panic 

-Tinnitus 

-Eye floaters

-A slight electrical sensation in the head    

-Insomnia

Current symptoms:

-Eye floaters

-Lack of pleasure

-Insomnia(Very bad)

-Tinnitus(Little improvement)

Does it disappear over time or will it last forever?

thank noh1995

starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

• manymoretodays changed the title to Noh1995: Will it get better?
  • Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to SA, Noh1995.  Your English is fine. I'm sorry you're suffering. The brief answer to your question, "Will it get better?" is yes. The brain has a remarkable ability to heal itself, and these symptoms are not permanent.  We can't predict how long it will take to heal--everyone is different-- but you will heal.  

To give members the best information, we ask them to summarize their medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly.  Please include whether you tapered the drug or just stopped cold turkey.

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

You are experiencing withdrawal from Seroxat.  The symptoms you describe, past and present, including anxiety and depression, are typical withdrawal symptoms.  Doctors don't believe in withdrawal.  Our experience, and yours, have been the opposite.  The electrical sensations you previously felt are known as brain zaps.  Lack of pleasure in anything is called anhedonia/

What is withdrawal syndrome.

Daily Checklist of Antidepressant Withdrawal Symptoms (PDF) 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

When we take psychiatric medications, the CNS (central nervous system) responds by making changes over the months and years we take the drug(s). When the medication is discontinued, the CNS has to undo all the changes it made. Rebuilding the neurotransmitter production and reactivating the receptor and transporter cells takes time -- during that rebuilding process symptoms occur.  

These explain the healing process really well.

Brain Remodelling 

Video:  Healing From Antidepressants - Patterns of Recovery

We don't recommend a lot of supplements on SA, as many members report being sensitive to them due to our over-reactive nervous systems, but two supplements that we do recommend are magnesium and omega 3 (fish oil). Many people find these to be calming to the nervous system. 

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker 

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

Add in one at a time and at a low dose in case you do experience problems. Get supplements that ae single ingredient (not mixed with other types of supplements).

Insomnia is a very common withdrawal symptom.  Here are some links to help.

Sleep problems - that awful withdrawal insomnia

Relaxation exercises, guided meditations, calming videos, sleep hypnosis

Tricks and tips to fall asleep faster

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/02/16/tips-tricks-fall-asleep-faster.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20170216Z1&et_cid=DM133787&et_rid=1889748952

This link contains helpful information, including insomnia and also non-drug coping skills.  

Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems

Some members have found Melatonin helpful with insomnia.   

Melatonin for sleep   

It's best to start at a very low dosage, such as .25mg, and gradually increase if needed to the lowest effective dose.  

Here are some links to help with anxiety, again a very common withdrawal symptom.

Audio:  How to Recover from Anxiety - Dr Claire Weekes

VIDEO:  Peace from Nervous Suffering - Claire Weekes (1 hour) (http://sendvid.com/vgquc1dg)

Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help …

10 minute Restorative Yoga for Relaxation | Up the wall

I've found the restorative yoga posture in the last link to be very helpful with anxiety.

This is your Introduction topic, where you can complete your drug signature, answer my questions, ask your own questions and connect with other members.  We're glad you found your way here.

Edited by Gridley

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of Feb. 22: 7.6mg

Taper is 90% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, anti-candida, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

17 minutes ago, Gridley said:

Welcome to SA, Noh1995.  Your English is fine. I'm sorry you're suffering. The brief answer to your question, "Will it get better?" is yes. The brain has a remarkable ability to heal itself, and these symptoms are not permanent.  We can't predict how long it will take to heal--everyone is different-- but you will heal.  

To give members the best information, we ask them to summarize their medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly.  Please include whether you tapered the drug or just stopped cold turkey.

You are experiencing withdrawal from Seroxat.  The symptoms you describe, past and present, including anxiety and depression, are typical withdrawal symptoms.  Doctors don't believe in withdrawal.  Our experience, and yours, have been the opposite.  The electrical sensations you previously felt are known as brain zaps.  Lack of pleasure in anything is called anhedonia/

What is withdrawal syndrome.

Daily Checklist of Antidepressant Withdrawal Symptoms (PDF) 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

When we take psychiatric medications, the CNS (central nervous system) responds by making changes over the months and years we take the drug(s). When the medication is discontinued, the CNS has to undo all the changes it made. Rebuilding the neurotransmitter production and reactivating the receptor and transporter cells takes time -- during that rebuilding process symptoms occur.  

These explain the healing process really well.

Brain Remodelling 

Video:  Healing From Antidepressants - Patterns of Recovery

We don't recommend a lot of supplements on SA, as many members report being sensitive to them due to our over-reactive nervous systems, but two supplements that we do recommend are magnesium and omega 3 (fish oil). Many people find these to be calming to the nervous system. 

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker 

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

Add in one at a time and at a low dose in case you do experience problems. Get supplements that ae single ingredient (not mixed with other types of supplements).

Insomnia is a very common withdrawal symptom.  Here are some links to help.

Sleep problems - that awful withdrawal insomnia

Relaxation exercises, guided meditations, calming videos, sleep hypnosis

Tricks and tips to fall asleep faster

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/02/16/tips-tricks-fall-asleep-faster.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20170216Z1&et_cid=DM133787&et_rid=1889748952

This link contains helpful information, including insomnia and also non-drug coping skills.  

Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems

Some members have found Melatonin helpful with insomnia.   

Melatonin for sleep   

It's best to start at a very low dosage, such as .25mg, and gradually increase if needed to the lowest effective dose.  

Here are some links to help with anxiety, again a very common withdrawal symptom.

Audio:  How to Recover from Anxiety - Dr Claire Weekes

VIDEO:  Peace from Nervous Suffering - Claire Weekes (1 hour) (http://sendvid.com/vgquc1dg)

Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help …

10 minute Restorative Yoga for Relaxation | Up the wall

I've found the restorative yoga posture in the last link to be very helpful with anxiety.

This is your Introduction topic, where you can complete your drug signature, answer my questions, ask your own questions and connect with other members.  We're glad you found your way here.

Thanks Gridley .

Sorry, I do not know how the site works to set drug dates, I'm sorry I'll put it here   starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

(Cold turkey)

Noh1995

(Cold turkey)

Update  

I am now 18 months after my last dose, I will put on the withdrawal symptoms that came and are gone now Symptoms you experienced 6 months after leaving the medicine:

-Severe anxiety

-major depression

-Feeling of impending doom

- Tinnitus

-Eye floaters

-Panic

-Feeling crazy

-The sliding of the brain

Remaining symptoms after 16 months now:

- Tinnitus

-Eye floaters

-Sliding of the brain

-Insomnia (and this is the worst of all)

The anxiety and depression are mostly gone

thanks

.noh1995

(Cold turkey)

• Moderator Emeritus
27 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

(Cold turkey)

Click on this link with a computer (not phone), put in the information you just provided then press "save." 

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 90% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, anti-candida, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• Moderator Emeritus
13 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

The anxiety and depression are mostly gone

That is a great sign that you are healing.  I'm very happy you're feeling better.  Thanks for the update.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 90% complete.  

I think if the insomnia and tinnitus were gone, I can say that it has cured 95%.

(Cold turkey)

I just want to know if the buzz and insomnia will go away or will I stay like that for the rest of my life Knowing that I am 25 years old

(Cold turkey)

I researched the withdrawal symptoms and found evidence of Professor Heather Ashton that she says mostly lasts between 30 to 42 months and then fades with time Is this theory correct?

(Cold turkey)

47 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

I researched the withdrawal symptoms and found evidence of Professor Heather Ashton that she says mostly lasts between 30 to 42 months and then fades with time Is this theory correct?

Honestly everybody is different. So nobody can says : it will last 2, 5, 10, 12, 18, 30... months.

However, you took this poison a short amount of time. Your remaining symptoms are minor ones. Don't worry, they will fade away with time.

1999-2014 : 20mg Paxil, given for "IBS"...

2014 : Reduction, day 1 20mg, day 2 10mg, day 3, 20mg etc...
End 2014-jan/feb 2015 : Reduction again, 10-5-10-5, then 5mg... Then my life turn to hell.

April 2015 : Re-start at 20mg. Symptoms not stopped...  -  June 2015 : Back to 10mg. Not Better..
Sept 2015 : Stopped. 0 Mg. Awful dizziness etc. Symptoms + weight loss     -  Nov/Dec 2015 : Trial with Escitalopram.  Not better...
Jan to June 2016 : Back to 20mg Paxil. A little better, Regain weight, but awful symptoms still here...

June to sept  : 15 mg Paxil : awful    /  oct to mid nov : 20mg : no improvement
mid nov to mid jan 2017 : Cold turkey paxil to 30Mg Duloxetine : Some little improvements in december
Mid-jan to mid march 17 : cold turkey of everything... SSRI free... : Hell
mid march to may 17 :  few week 20 mg paxil : few days better sometimes...  / mid may to end may 17 : two weeks 10 mg paxil : hell
june to mid-sept 2017 : 5mg prozac : hell
july 2019 to now : SSRI FREE : get worse, then slow improvement

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

Honestly everybody is different. So nobody can says : it will last 2, 5, 10, 12, 18, 30... months.

However, you took this poison a short amount of time. Your remaining symptoms are minor ones. Don't worry, they will fade away with time.

Thank you very much, Mark

I hope this nightmare is over

(Cold turkey)

It is wonderful that I wake up quietly without a throbbing heart, and I can go out and do my daily activities comfortably and tell jokes and laugh with people and interact with them, but the problem of tinnitus, insomnia and eye floaters bother me

noh1995

(Cold turkey)

Day after day I started to feel the return of my character before Seroxat

noh1995

(Cold turkey)

Are these signs of healing or could there be a setback?

noh1995

(Cold turkey)

On 10/11/2020 at 12:48 AM, Noh1995 said:

Thanks Gridley .

Sorry, I do not know how the site works to set drug dates, I'm sorry I'll put it here   starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

(Cold turkey)

Noh1995

(Cold turkey)

10 hours ago, Noh1995 said:

Are these signs of healing or could there be a setback?

noh1995

Hi @Noh1995, even though insomnia is a common withdrawal symptom from antidepressant, there's a way to cope with it. I'm not giving you a magic solution to cure your insomnia but a therapy with is called Acceptance and Commitment Therapy which is used to treat many many many psychogical disorder including insomnia.

If you have a little money to spend, please have a look about The Sleep Book of Dr.Guy Meadows. After reading it, you'll understand more about how's the human mind works. The more we worry about something and try to solve it and sometimes it can become our worst ennemy.

23rd of January 2020 - Started taking Lexapro at 5mg daily.

29th of January 2020 - Upped to 10mg of Lexapro daily.

9th of April 2020 - Reduced to 5mg of Lexapro daily.

23rd of April 2020 - Stopped Lexapro at 5mg daily.

Withdrawal since ~

Update

welcome everybody

Now after 18 months and a few days have passed

Waking up from sleep became calmer I wake up without heart palpitations What a miracle I did not imagine 4 months ago that this would happen to me

My access to mental health-related sites has become rare, unlike 3 months ago, I have been in these forums for 24 hours.

Now I can go out and face people and endure problems and pressures, and my anxiety has become temporary according to the situation in front of me, and then with the end of the situation the anxiety ends

I listen to music and hope that it is something wonderful

I became optimistic and I had goals that I could not believe would happen 3 months ago

The remaining symptoms bother me when I think about them. I hope they will disappear as soon as possible. They are: Tinnitus

Insomnia (very annoying and ugly)

Eye floaters

Thank you

(Sorry for my english)

noh1995

(Cold turkey)

• Moderator Emeritus
19 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

Does this mean that I recover

You will recover from withdrawal.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 90% complete.  

24 minutes ago, Gridley said:

You will recover from withdrawal.

thank you gridley

I am happy with your words more than wonderful because you give me hope and I wish you and everyone here a cure because you guys are really amazing

(Cold turkey)

Update .

Welcome everyone I can tell that I see the light at the end of the tunnel, the symptoms are starting to fade one by one

Be strong guys and hold on to hope I hope to write my success story soon and give hope to the people

Be strong and live without the damned drugs that rob people of all the meanings of humanity

Sorry for the words, but this is the lowest description that I can describe for this drug

(Cold turkey)

Regarding the supplements I have taken and stopped taking because I felt that I did not need this period

Warning: I am not a doctor

Magnesium and Vitamin D.

Thank you

(Cold turkey)

hi @Noh1995, thanks your update ! It gives us tremendous hope about recoveries. My case is probably not as worse as yours. I'm 6 months into withdrawal. What I deal daily with are intrusive thoughts and brainfog. But just like you, I feel like I'm on my waytm to recoveries as well

23rd of January 2020 - Started taking Lexapro at 5mg daily.

29th of January 2020 - Upped to 10mg of Lexapro daily.

9th of April 2020 - Reduced to 5mg of Lexapro daily.

23rd of April 2020 - Stopped Lexapro at 5mg daily.

Withdrawal since ~

32 minutes ago, christianjw12 said:

hi @Noh1995, thanks your update ! It gives us tremendous hope about recoveries. My case is probably not as worse as yours. I'm 6 months into withdrawal. What I deal daily with are intrusive thoughts and brainfog. But just like you, I feel like I'm on my waytm to recoveries as well

Hold on tight, my friend, there is a light at the end of the tunnel

(Cold turkey)

Tip of the Day

: Continue your life, endure stress, and live without drugs. Life is wonderful with its ups and downs, problems, and calm

Be strong and walk on to see the light at the end of the tunnel

I will skip these forums to clear my mind and build my life

I thank everyone because I read all the success stories and they gave me strength and determination

Now I really escaped this nightmare and feel refreshed and well-groomed, and I feel that my days before Paxil are back.

(Cold turkey)

Tip of the Day :

Only go to any psychiatrist who prescribes drugs because these drugs alter the structure of the brain and that God has really created us whole  

Damn every doctor who prescribes these insidious drugs

Sorry for the wordings

(Cold turkey)

• 2 weeks later...

@Altostrata hi

In recent times, I have become nervous, knowing that my nature is nervous before taking the drug. Does this mean improvement and a return to normal condition?

Thank you

(Cold turkey)

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Noh1995

Nobody can say why you're feeling nervous.

However, you say that you were nervous before starting meds : perhaps it's time now to learn some nondrug coping skills ?

A lot of people find that they benefit greatly from various tips : meditation, exercice, counselling, relaxation,...

What do you do to help you ?

From your posts, it sounds like you've healed a lot : congratulations on being drug free, wish you a delightfull and happy life 😊

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

1 hour ago, Erell said:

Hello Noh1995

Nobody can say why you're feeling nervous.

However, you say that you were nervous before starting meds : perhaps it's time now to learn some nondrug coping skills ?

A lot of people find that they benefit greatly from various tips : meditation, exercice, counselling, relaxation,...

What do you do to help you ?

From your posts, it sounds like you've healed a lot : congratulations on being drug free, wish you a delightfull and happy life 😊

Thank you

The mental symptoms have subsided dramatically, the remaining tinnitus and eye floaters, and some things here and there, I hope they will end soon.

Thank you

(Cold turkey)

@Altostrata  @chicken 

Today I woke up in the morning and I felt

that my head had no electrical charges and the buzzing was so light I could barely hear it. I have not felt this feeling since the tinnitus first came

Does this give hope that it will disappear soon?

(Cold turkey)

• Moderator Emeritus
4 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

That is a very encouraging sign of healing.  There's no way to predict how long it will take, but it will happen.

Gridley Introduction

Taper is 95% complete.

Taper is 90% complete.  

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello Noh,

5 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

Nobody can give you a timeframe or tell you when tinnitus will disappear.

But you are showing a lot of good signs of healing, it is very encouraging 😊

I feel a lot of fears in your posts (and it is understable during such a particular journey) : have you tried, discovered, learned non-drug coping skills?

They can help a lot, and are a key to remain drugfree 😊

Take care, it sounds like you're on the good path!

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

Update

Today the tinnitus has become very light and eye floaters have become very few and I feel that before the pixel by 99% I felt that strong and nervous personal and strong feelings returned to me as before and I am very happy and I have the strength and desire to go to the doctor who put me on Paxil for revenge (I don’t know is this healthy Feelings of revenge)

(Cold turkey)

Update

I would like to mention that the insomnia has gone away, I sleep at a rate of 8 to 9 hours per night. I am very happy

I will turn this bad page in my life soon forever. Be strong guys and hope that everyone firmly believes that there is a happy ending. Thank

(Cold turkey)

• Moderator Emeritus

That is very good news.  Thank you for letting us know.

Please continue to update us on how you are.  Part of SA's mission is to educate medical professionals:

On 5/15/2011 at 5:22 AM, Altostrata said:

MISSION OF SURVIVINGANTIDEPRESSANTS.ORG

Surviving Antidepressants is a site for peer support, documentation, and education of withdrawal symptoms and withdrawal syndrome caused by psychiatric drugs, specifically antidepressants.

The participants on this site have all experienced or are experiencing difficulty in withdrawal from psychiatric medications. We offer peer support to those who are similarly suffering, drawing from our personal experiences.

(No posting on this site should be construed as medical advice. For medical advice, consult a trusted medical caregiver.)

This site is also a research project. The personal stories on this site are documentation of an iatrogenic condition -- suffering caused by medical treatment -- that is almost always ignored, misdiagnosed, or denied by the medical establishment. Given the widespread prescription of antidepressants to tens of millions of people worldwide, withdrawal syndrome probably affects hundreds of thousands if not millions -- including newborns and children.

Antidepressant withdrawal syndrome can last weeks, months, or years. It can be distressing, debilitating, or even disabling. It may be adding to an increase in what is termed disabling mental illness.

With our documentation of antidepressant withdrawal syndrome, we hope to educate the medical establishment about this problem. Case studies are essential; they are evidence understood by doctors, the psychiatric industry, and government regulatory agencies. The have already informed numerous articles in major publications and scientific papers.

Our hope is, eventually, antidepressants and other psychiatric drugs will be prescribed rarely, and only in cases of extremely severe mental illness after less invasive treatments have been tried.

Please join Surviving Antidepressants in its mission to support, document, and educate about psychiatric drug withdrawal syndrome.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management