Jump to content
Noh1995

Noh1995: Will it get better?

Recommended Posts

Noh1995

Hello 

 

Sorry for my poor english

 

I  took Seroxat at the request of the doctor because I was suffering from slight anxiety and took it because I trusted the doctors and I took the medicine for 4 months and the last dose of the medicine was 18 months ago: Previous symptoms: 


- Extreme anxiety, I have never experienced anything like it in my life 

-Dark Depression (I've never experienced something like it in my life)

-Panic 

-Tinnitus 

-Eye floaters

-A slight electrical sensation in the head    

-Insomnia

 

Current symptoms:

-Eye floaters

-Lack of pleasure

-Insomnia(Very bad)

-Tinnitus(Little improvement)

Does it disappear over time or will it last forever?

 

thank noh1995

 


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley

Welcome to SA, Noh1995.  Your English is fine. I'm sorry you're suffering. The brief answer to your question, "Will it get better?" is yes. The brain has a remarkable ability to heal itself, and these symptoms are not permanent.  We can't predict how long it will take to heal--everyone is different-- but you will heal.  

 

To give members the best information, we ask them to summarize their medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly.  Please include whether you tapered the drug or just stopped cold turkey.

 

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

 

You are experiencing withdrawal from Seroxat.  The symptoms you describe, past and present, including anxiety and depression, are typical withdrawal symptoms.  Doctors don't believe in withdrawal.  Our experience, and yours, have been the opposite.  The electrical sensations you previously felt are known as brain zaps.  Lack of pleasure in anything is called anhedonia/

 

 

What is withdrawal syndrome.

 

Daily Checklist of Antidepressant Withdrawal Symptoms (PDF) 

 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

 

When we take psychiatric medications, the CNS (central nervous system) responds by making changes over the months and years we take the drug(s). When the medication is discontinued, the CNS has to undo all the changes it made. Rebuilding the neurotransmitter production and reactivating the receptor and transporter cells takes time -- during that rebuilding process symptoms occur.  

 

These explain the healing process really well.

 

Brain Remodelling 

 

Video:  Healing From Antidepressants - Patterns of Recovery

 

We don't recommend a lot of supplements on SA, as many members report being sensitive to them due to our over-reactive nervous systems, but two supplements that we do recommend are magnesium and omega 3 (fish oil). Many people find these to be calming to the nervous system. 

 

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker 

 

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

 

Add in one at a time and at a low dose in case you do experience problems. Get supplements that ae single ingredient (not mixed with other types of supplements).

 

Insomnia is a very common withdrawal symptom.  Here are some links to help.

 

Sleep problems - that awful withdrawal insomnia

 

Relaxation exercises, guided meditations, calming videos, sleep hypnosis

 

Tricks and tips to fall asleep faster

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/02/16/tips-tricks-fall-asleep-faster.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20170216Z1&et_cid=DM133787&et_rid=1889748952

 

This link contains helpful information, including insomnia and also non-drug coping skills.  

 

 Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems

 

Some members have found Melatonin helpful with insomnia.   

 

 Melatonin for sleep   

 

It's best to start at a very low dosage, such as .25mg, and gradually increase if needed to the lowest effective dose.  

 

Here are some links to help with anxiety, again a very common withdrawal symptom.

 

Audio:  How to Recover from Anxiety - Dr Claire Weekes
 

VIDEO:  Peace from Nervous Suffering - Claire Weekes (1 hour) (http://sendvid.com/vgquc1dg)
 

Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help …

 

10 minute Restorative Yoga for Relaxation | Up the wall

 

I've found the restorative yoga posture in the last link to be very helpful with anxiety.

 

This is your Introduction topic, where you can complete your drug signature, answer my questions, ask your own questions and connect with other members.  We're glad you found your way here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Gridley

Gridley Introduction

 

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

 

Lorazepam 1 mg 1986-1991 CT, resumed a few months later. CT 2000.  1 mg 2011-2016.  Sept, 2016 increased to 0.5 X 3 in split dose. Sept. 2019 increased to 0.625 X 3 after crossover to new brand

 

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan. 2016 began every 3-weeks 10% taper, down to 15mg.  Aug 2016, discovered SA, updosed to 25mg and holding.  Taper is 66% complete.  

  

Supplements: omega, vitamins E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotic, melatonin .3mg


I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995
17 minutes ago, Gridley said:

Welcome to SA, Noh1995.  Your English is fine. I'm sorry you're suffering. The brief answer to your question, "Will it get better?" is yes. The brain has a remarkable ability to heal itself, and these symptoms are not permanent.  We can't predict how long it will take to heal--everyone is different-- but you will heal.  

 

To give members the best information, we ask them to summarize their medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements, in the last 12-24 months particularly.  Please include whether you tapered the drug or just stopped cold turkey.

 

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

 

You are experiencing withdrawal from Seroxat.  The symptoms you describe, past and present, including anxiety and depression, are typical withdrawal symptoms.  Doctors don't believe in withdrawal.  Our experience, and yours, have been the opposite.  The electrical sensations you previously felt are known as brain zaps.  Lack of pleasure in anything is called anhedonia/

 

 

What is withdrawal syndrome.

 

Daily Checklist of Antidepressant Withdrawal Symptoms (PDF) 

 

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

 

When we take psychiatric medications, the CNS (central nervous system) responds by making changes over the months and years we take the drug(s). When the medication is discontinued, the CNS has to undo all the changes it made. Rebuilding the neurotransmitter production and reactivating the receptor and transporter cells takes time -- during that rebuilding process symptoms occur.  

 

These explain the healing process really well.

 

Brain Remodelling 

 

Video:  Healing From Antidepressants - Patterns of Recovery

 

We don't recommend a lot of supplements on SA, as many members report being sensitive to them due to our over-reactive nervous systems, but two supplements that we do recommend are magnesium and omega 3 (fish oil). Many people find these to be calming to the nervous system. 

 

Magnesium, nature's calcium channel blocker 

 

Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) 

 

Add in one at a time and at a low dose in case you do experience problems. Get supplements that ae single ingredient (not mixed with other types of supplements).

 

Insomnia is a very common withdrawal symptom.  Here are some links to help.

 

Sleep problems - that awful withdrawal insomnia

 

Relaxation exercises, guided meditations, calming videos, sleep hypnosis

 

Tricks and tips to fall asleep faster

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/02/16/tips-tricks-fall-asleep-faster.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20170216Z1&et_cid=DM133787&et_rid=1889748952

 

This link contains helpful information, including insomnia and also non-drug coping skills.  

 

 Important topics about symptoms, including sleep problems

 

Some members have found Melatonin helpful with insomnia.   

 

 Melatonin for sleep   

 

It's best to start at a very low dosage, such as .25mg, and gradually increase if needed to the lowest effective dose.  

 

Here are some links to help with anxiety, again a very common withdrawal symptom.

 

Audio:  How to Recover from Anxiety - Dr Claire Weekes
 

VIDEO:  Peace from Nervous Suffering - Claire Weekes (1 hour) (http://sendvid.com/vgquc1dg)
 

Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help …

 

10 minute Restorative Yoga for Relaxation | Up the wall

 

I've found the restorative yoga posture in the last link to be very helpful with anxiety.

 

This is your Introduction topic, where you can complete your drug signature, answer my questions, ask your own questions and connect with other members.  We're glad you found your way here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks Gridley .

Sorry, I do not know how the site works to set drug dates, I'm sorry I'll put it here   starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

.

Noh1995


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Update  

 

I am now 18 months after my last dose, I will put on the withdrawal symptoms that came and are gone now Symptoms you experienced 6 months after leaving the medicine:

-Severe anxiety

-major depression

-Feeling of impending doom

- Tinnitus

-Eye floaters

-Panic

-Feeling crazy

-The sliding of the brain

Remaining symptoms after 16 months now:

- Tinnitus

-Eye floaters

-Sliding of the brain

-Insomnia (and this is the worst of all)

The anxiety and depression are mostly gone

thanks

.noh1995


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
27 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Click on this link with a computer (not phone), put in the information you just provided then press "save." 

 

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

 


Gridley Introduction

 

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

 

Lorazepam 1 mg 1986-1991 CT, resumed a few months later. CT 2000.  1 mg 2011-2016.  Sept, 2016 increased to 0.5 X 3 in split dose. Sept. 2019 increased to 0.625 X 3 after crossover to new brand

 

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan. 2016 began every 3-weeks 10% taper, down to 15mg.  Aug 2016, discovered SA, updosed to 25mg and holding.  Taper is 66% complete.  

  

Supplements: omega, vitamins E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotic, melatonin .3mg


I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
13 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

The anxiety and depression are mostly gone

That is a great sign that you are healing.  I'm very happy you're feeling better.  Thanks for the update.


Gridley Introduction

 

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

 

Lorazepam 1 mg 1986-1991 CT, resumed a few months later. CT 2000.  1 mg 2011-2016.  Sept, 2016 increased to 0.5 X 3 in split dose. Sept. 2019 increased to 0.625 X 3 after crossover to new brand

 

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan. 2016 began every 3-weeks 10% taper, down to 15mg.  Aug 2016, discovered SA, updosed to 25mg and holding.  Taper is 66% complete.  

  

Supplements: omega, vitamins E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotic, melatonin .3mg


I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

I think if the insomnia and tinnitus were gone, I can say that it has cured 95%.


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

I just want to know if the buzz and insomnia will go away or will I stay like that for the rest of my life Knowing that I am 25 years old


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

I researched the withdrawal symptoms and found evidence of Professor Heather Ashton that she says mostly lasts between 30 to 42 months and then fades with time Is this theory correct?


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Mark
47 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

I researched the withdrawal symptoms and found evidence of Professor Heather Ashton that she says mostly lasts between 30 to 42 months and then fades with time Is this theory correct?


Honestly everybody is different. So nobody can says : it will last 2, 5, 10, 12, 18, 30... months.

However, you took this poison a short amount of time. Your remaining symptoms are minor ones. Don't worry, they will fade away with time.


1999-2014 : 20mg Paxil, given for "IBS"...

2014 : Reduction, day 1 20mg, day 2 10mg, day 3, 20mg etc...
End 2014-jan/feb 2015 : Reduction again, 10-5-10-5, then 5mg... Then my life turn to hell.

April 2015 : Re-start at 20mg. Symptoms not stopped...  -  June 2015 : Back to 10mg. Not Better..
Sept 2015 : Stopped. 0 Mg. Awful dizziness etc. Symptoms + weight loss     -  Nov/Dec 2015 : Trial with Escitalopram.  Not better...
Jan to June 2016 : Back to 20mg Paxil. A little better, Regain weight, but awful symptoms still here...

June to sept  : 15 mg Paxil : awful    /  oct to mid nov : 20mg : no improvement
mid nov to mid jan 2017 : Cold turkey paxil to 30Mg Duloxetine : Some little improvements in december
Mid-jan to mid march 17 : cold turkey of everything... SSRI free... : Hell
mid march to may 17 :  few week 20 mg paxil : few days better sometimes...  / mid may to end may 17 : two weeks 10 mg paxil : hell
june to mid-sept 2017 : 5mg prozac : hell
mid sept to now : SSRI FREE : Pure hell

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995
6 minutes ago, Mark said:


Honestly everybody is different. So nobody can says : it will last 2, 5, 10, 12, 18, 30... months.

However, you took this poison a short amount of time. Your remaining symptoms are minor ones. Don't worry, they will fade away with time.

Thank you very much, Mark

I hope this nightmare is over


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

It is wonderful that I wake up quietly without a throbbing heart, and I can go out and do my daily activities comfortably and tell jokes and laugh with people and interact with them, but the problem of tinnitus, insomnia and eye floaters bother me

 

noh1995


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Day after day I started to feel the return of my character before Seroxat

 

noh1995


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Are these signs of healing or could there be a setback?
 

noh1995


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995
On 10/11/2020 at 12:48 AM, Noh1995 said:

Thanks Gridley .

Sorry, I do not know how the site works to set drug dates, I'm sorry I'll put it here   starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

.

Noh1995

 


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
christianjw12
10 hours ago, Noh1995 said:

Are these signs of healing or could there be a setback?
 

noh1995

 

Hi @Noh1995, even though insomnia is a common withdrawal symptom from antidepressant, there's a way to cope with it. I'm not giving you a magic solution to cure your insomnia but a therapy with is called Acceptance and Commitment Therapy which is used to treat many many many psychogical disorder including insomnia.

If you have a little money to spend, please have a look about The Sleep Book of Dr.Guy Meadows. After reading it, you'll understand more about how's the human mind works. The more we worry about something and try to solve it and sometimes it can become our worst ennemy.


23rd of January 2020 - Started taking Lexapro at 5mg daily.

29th of January 2020 - Upped to 10mg of Lexapro daily.

9th of April 2020 - Reduced to 5mg of Lexapro daily.

23rd of April 2020 - Stopped Lexapro at 5mg daily.

Withdrawal since ~

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Update

welcome everybody

 

Now after 18 months and a few days have passed

 

Waking up from sleep became calmer I wake up without heart palpitations What a miracle I did not imagine 4 months ago that this would happen to me

 

My access to mental health-related sites has become rare, unlike 3 months ago, I have been in these forums for 24 hours.

 

Now I can go out and face people and endure problems and pressures, and my anxiety has become temporary according to the situation in front of me, and then with the end of the situation the anxiety ends

 

I listen to music and hope that it is something wonderful

I became optimistic and I had goals that I could not believe would happen 3 months ago

 

 

The remaining symptoms bother me when I think about them. I hope they will disappear as soon as possible. They are: Tinnitus

Insomnia (very annoying and ugly)

Eye floaters

 

Thank you

(Sorry for my english)

 

noh1995

 


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

@Gridley hi 

 

Does this mean that I recover or relapse will occur Thank you


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Gridley
19 minutes ago, Noh1995 said:

 

Does this mean that I recover

You will recover from withdrawal.


Gridley Introduction

 

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

 

Lorazepam 1 mg 1986-1991 CT, resumed a few months later. CT 2000.  1 mg 2011-2016.  Sept, 2016 increased to 0.5 X 3 in split dose. Sept. 2019 increased to 0.625 X 3 after crossover to new brand

 

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan. 2016 began every 3-weeks 10% taper, down to 15mg.  Aug 2016, discovered SA, updosed to 25mg and holding.  Taper is 66% complete.  

  

Supplements: omega, vitamins E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotic, melatonin .3mg


I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995
24 minutes ago, Gridley said:

You will recover from withdrawal.

thank you gridley

 

 I am happy with your words more than wonderful because you give me hope and I wish you and everyone here a cure because you guys are really amazing


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Update .

 

Welcome everyone I can tell that I see the light at the end of the tunnel, the symptoms are starting to fade one by one

 

Be strong guys and hold on to hope I hope to write my success story soon and give hope to the people

 

Be strong and live without the damned drugs that rob people of all the meanings of humanity

 

Sorry for the words, but this is the lowest description that I can describe for this drug


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Regarding the supplements I have taken and stopped taking because I felt that I did not need this period

 

Warning: I am not a doctor

 

Magnesium and Vitamin D.

 

Thank you


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
christianjw12

hi @Noh1995, thanks your update ! It gives us tremendous hope about recoveries. My case is probably not as worse as yours. I'm 6 months into withdrawal. What I deal daily with are intrusive thoughts and brainfog. But just like you, I feel like I'm on my waytm to recoveries as well


23rd of January 2020 - Started taking Lexapro at 5mg daily.

29th of January 2020 - Upped to 10mg of Lexapro daily.

9th of April 2020 - Reduced to 5mg of Lexapro daily.

23rd of April 2020 - Stopped Lexapro at 5mg daily.

Withdrawal since ~

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995
32 minutes ago, christianjw12 said:

hi @Noh1995, thanks your update ! It gives us tremendous hope about recoveries. My case is probably not as worse as yours. I'm 6 months into withdrawal. What I deal daily with are intrusive thoughts and brainfog. But just like you, I feel like I'm on my waytm to recoveries as well

Hold on tight, my friend, there is a light at the end of the tunnel


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Tip of the Day

 

: Continue your life, endure stress, and live without drugs. Life is wonderful with its ups and downs, problems, and calm

 

Be strong and walk on to see the light at the end of the tunnel

 

I will skip these forums to clear my mind and build my life

 

I thank everyone because I read all the success stories and they gave me strength and determination

 

Now I really escaped this nightmare and feel refreshed and well-groomed, and I feel that my days before Paxil are back.


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

Tip of the Day :

 

Only go to any psychiatrist who prescribes drugs because these drugs alter the structure of the brain and that God has really created us whole  

 

Damn every doctor who prescribes these insidious drugs

 

Sorry for the wordings


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995

@Altostrata hi

 

 

In recent times, I have become nervous, knowing that my nature is nervous before taking the drug. Does this mean improvement and a return to normal condition?

 

Thank you


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post
Erell

Hello Noh1995

 

Nobody can say why you're feeling nervous.

However, you say that you were nervous before starting meds : perhaps it's time now to learn some nondrug coping skills ?

 

A lot of people find that they benefit greatly from various tips : meditation, exercice, counselling, relaxation,...

What do you do to help you ?

 

From your posts, it sounds like you've healed a lot : congratulations on being drug free, wish you a delightfull and happy life 😊

 


2006 : 20mg Paroxetine + Bromazepam(no specific dose) 

2008 : cold turkey of both

2010 : 20mg Deroxat + Bromazepam

2013: Switch from Bromazepam To Prazepam (long half-life)

2014-June2017 : Prazepam taper, 3% drops. 

2018 to August 2019 : Paroxetine 20mg taper (3% every 15 days).

- 22nd August updosed To 10mg (was at 8.4mg) because of a big wave. 

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paroxetine. 

 

April 2020-August 2020 : Paxil to Prozac bridge. Details https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/21457-erell-struggling-with-paroxetine/?do=findComment&comment=499847

 

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate/ fish oil/ evening primrose oil 

 

Current medication :

7mg Fluoxetine + toothpick Paroxetine (since 20 Aug 2020)

1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

Share this post


Link to post
Noh1995
1 hour ago, Erell said:

Hello Noh1995

 

Nobody can say why you're feeling nervous.

However, you say that you were nervous before starting meds : perhaps it's time now to learn some nondrug coping skills ?

 

A lot of people find that they benefit greatly from various tips : meditation, exercice, counselling, relaxation,...

What do you do to help you ?

 

From your posts, it sounds like you've healed a lot : congratulations on being drug free, wish you a delightfull and happy life 😊

 

Thank you

 

The mental symptoms have subsided dramatically, the remaining tinnitus and eye floaters, and some things here and there, I hope they will end soon.

 

Thank you


starting date: Seroxat 20 mg :1/1/2019 

Discontinuation date: 1/4/2019  

(Cold turkey)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy