Jodier212
57 minutes ago, Kindler said:

So sorry, it sounds all too similar to my ordeal. It makes me so angry that this is happening to people, yet the medical community are oblivious to it. It's ruining people's lives, and they don't even know it. 

Hope you start to get some relief soon. I try not to think about the years this will take, and the years already lost to these poisons... 

It’s criminal what they’re doing! I’m meeting with a lawyer soon that’s very interested in my case. Only prob is that it’s hard to find other medical “experts” that can verify it all stems from the medications. I think the worst part of all of this is that nobody believes us!

I hope we both can beat the odds and heal quickly! 💪🏼 Until then, we’re in this together!

2012-July 2020 Zoloft 50mg. Cold turkey’d due to adverse reaction after Ativan withdrawal. 

March 2020 High dose of Prednisone caused lump in throat feeling. Taken a course of steroids before this with no problem. 

April 2020-May 2020 Ativan 1mg 1x a day for 6 weeks. Cold turkey’d May 23. Reinstated a couple days later, tried to taper for a few days because I didn’t know any better. Back to ER in psychosis. None since. 

June 2020 Shot of steroid and antibiotics because I thought the pain in sinuses was due to sinus infection but was due to withdrawal. Didn’t help and made things much worse. 

August 2020 Paxil 10mg. 13 days. Cold turkey’d it after adverse reaction.

Currently only taking marshmallow root, slippery elm, digestive enzymes, probiotic, aloe Vera, and Pepcid. 

Kindler
51 minutes ago, Jodier212 said:

It’s criminal what they’re doing! I’m meeting with a lawyer soon that’s very interested in my case. Only prob is that it’s hard to find other medical “experts” that can verify it all stems from the medications. I think the worst part of all of this is that nobody believes us!

I hope we both can beat the odds and heal quickly! 💪🏼 Until then, we’re in this together!

Hope you get somewhere with the lawyer. As you say it will be difficult, I can't find a doctor that knows anything about it. 

2006 - 2009 20mg Citalopram fast taper2011 - 2016 40mg Citalopram fast taperJune 2016 10mg Valium 1 month CT
Jan 2018 40mg CitalopramFeb 2019 cymbalta for pain - too many side effectsApril - 10mg Valium for 1 month- made me depressed stopped CTJuly - 0.5mg of Xanax + Prozac, bad reaction stopped after 6 weeks CTSept - 14 days Ativan CT

October 2019 - 5mg Valium + 10mg Citalopram, too much,

December 2019 - CT Citalopram, 

February 2020 - reinstate 5mg Citalopram

April 2020 Stopped Valium CT, sart May tried to increase Citalopram to 10mg, think I OD'd 

22 June  ER visit tried to reinstate Valium, paradoxical

2 failed attempts to reinstate Citalopram 1mg and 0.5mg

20 Oct CBD oil - wave, 27 Oct 10mg trimipramine BAD IDEA

Jodier212
1 hour ago, Kindler said:

Hope you get somewhere with the lawyer. As you say it will be difficult, I can't find a doctor that knows anything about it. 

I can’t find one either 😔

2012-July 2020 Zoloft 50mg. Cold turkey’d due to adverse reaction after Ativan withdrawal. 

March 2020 High dose of Prednisone caused lump in throat feeling. Taken a course of steroids before this with no problem. 

April 2020-May 2020 Ativan 1mg 1x a day for 6 weeks. Cold turkey’d May 23. Reinstated a couple days later, tried to taper for a few days because I didn’t know any better. Back to ER in psychosis. None since. 

June 2020 Shot of steroid and antibiotics because I thought the pain in sinuses was due to sinus infection but was due to withdrawal. Didn’t help and made things much worse. 

August 2020 Paxil 10mg. 13 days. Cold turkey’d it after adverse reaction.

Currently only taking marshmallow root, slippery elm, digestive enzymes, probiotic, aloe Vera, and Pepcid. 

Kindler

Not having a good morning, these dam Trimipramine symptoms. It's been 3.5 weeks, and still dizzy, tired, pain and anxiety. NONE of which I had before. Went to a health spa yesterday which I did before this setback and felt great the next day, also had an alcohol free beer which I'd never had before. So obsessed now with why I'm so bad today. Or is it just natural??? 

Edited by ChessieCat
fixed font size

2006 - 2009 20mg Citalopram fast taper2011 - 2016 40mg Citalopram fast taperJune 2016 10mg Valium 1 month CT
Jan 2018 40mg CitalopramFeb 2019 cymbalta for pain - too many side effectsApril - 10mg Valium for 1 month- made me depressed stopped CTJuly - 0.5mg of Xanax + Prozac, bad reaction stopped after 6 weeks CTSept - 14 days Ativan CT

April 2020 Stopped Valium CT, sart May tried to increase Citalopram to 10mg, think I OD'd 

ChessieCat

Please see this post about saunas:

NEW!!!               INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder               NEW!!! 

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015  Current from 14 Nov 2020:  Pristiq 0.50 mg

My tapering program                                      My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

REMINDER TO SELF:  I don't need the drug now, but my still brain does.

Kindler

Thanks chessie, 

I did read that after reading saunas are good for calming the CNS, and I don't have a problem with heat so thought I'd try. Felt fine, actually quite good during and after. Went for a meal (salad 😞) and an alcohol free beer. Was happy with myself. Just today I'm done in, really ramped up and can tell my CNS is affected because my eczema flares up. I'll stick to the pool next time, it's so frustrating

ChessieCat
9 hours ago, Kindler said:

I don't have a problem with heat

You didn't have a problem with heat.

Just because it wasn't a problem before doesn't mean that it isn't now.

9 hours ago, Kindler said:

I'll stick to the pool next time

A better idea, but don't overdo it.

NEW!!!               INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder               NEW!!! 

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015  Current from 14 Nov 2020:  Pristiq 0.50 mg

My tapering program                                      My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

REMINDER TO SELF:  I don't need the drug now, but my still brain does.

Kindler

Could do with some hope today. Had enough of this suffering. Soon to be 8 months, I just keep praying that the trimipramine symptoms will pass soon. But I think this is going to take years. I have 0 life, spend half my time in bed.. What is the point

manymoretodays

Hey Kindler,

Waves can be the pits.  And convincing that there will be no further change, while you are in one.

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

There will be improvement.

And......you could look at the symptoms now as a sign that your healing is happening.  I don't know that we have data on this, but I do know that whenever I've felt really bad and then managed to be patient and accepting........that then when I improved, it really was an improvement that took me further than I had previously been.

Just believe it, even when your mind is trying to convince you otherwise.

When was your last window?  And keep a calendar of sorts, to note improvements, or better days especially.  And jot down what you practiced each day, in terms of non-drug coping.  That way you'll start to see your patterns and what helps or even what hinders.

Sending hope, sending healing.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Started with psycho meds circa 1988 I think 27 or 28 total.

AD's, antpsychotics, antiseizure mood stabilizers. Lithium, lamictal ,benzos, and stimulants. Some med. for narcolepsy once(Provigil,) Gabapentin........probably more.  Ask me?......I probably was on it.  Haphazard W/D's by Dr. recommend or uneducated self.

10/2014- off Lexapro--had been on highest dose 10 mg. then 5 mg. for a couple of years, went from 5 mg. to 3 mg. liquid and then CT in hospital(voluntary).  I got out of the hospital on a combination of low dose adderal salts x1/day and trileptal 150mg. x2/day.

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!

3/21/2016---I did some unwise updosing of trileptal/oxcarbazepine with some stressful stuff......doubled the above dose x2 during this last wave but began liquifying again and on approximately 68mg. starting today.  11/12//2016 24 mg. oxcarbazepine  12/9/2016 off oxcarbazepine/trileptal!!!! :) optimistic  2016 December 9- completely off all medications!!!!!

Omega3's,EPA +DHA= 1800 mg/day. Magnesium complex, orally, diluted in a liter of H2O(that I can shake up.....it usually dissolves more completely as the water gets down to room temperature) and/or Epsom salt baths prn.   Vit. C, D3, and E.  B12, melatonin tapered to 1mg., and bioidentical hormones sublingually.  Trace mineral drops.  L-lysine.  L-methylfolate=400 mcg plus daily spinach. Totally ready for a good long window to hit soon and getting better strings of full days and partial days along the way.  Definite improvement overall since I first arrived on the SA survivor ship.  Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider. manymoretodays

Kindler

Thanks, yes have been keeping track. Was showing some improvement. A couple of hours mild symptoms in the morning, then again late afternoon. A window back to my baseline every other evening. Now 2 days full on wave. Gets disheartening to say the least as I'm sure you know. Even the wave is better than 2 weeks ago tho, so trying to stay positive. Hoping for some improvement after this, it has been the case all along that I notice more improvement after a wave. Just so annoyed with myself for getting myself in this mess AGAIN. Still nowhere near as bad as I was 5 months ago in the ER. Don't know if I've got another 8 months in me tho, let alone years. 

1 day at a time

Kindler

Really bad this morning. I can't believe how much worse I am after 1 dose. Anyone reading this, things can get worse, much worse if you experiment. I was having nice happy windows until I did.... How much longer can this last from 1 dose???? 

Don't think I can take much more. What do I do?