wantrelief

wantrelief

neroli

Hello WR

Thanks for dropping by my thread.  You've caught me on the hop, I was intending to come round to your thread!

I'm hoping the snow and ice has melted now and you can get out a bit more.

Yes, today is a brighter day - it is amazing how the pendulum can swing, one day extremely horrid and the next a lot calmer and brighter.  

I know you fear this process and what it can bring for us, so I know also that you understand when others are going through it and can be there with support and some kind words.

Wishing you a decent day and some ways to enjoy at least a few moments.  I'm colouring at the moment and somewhat enjoying it - I'm waiting til 6pm (soon) when I can have dinner and then get ready for bed.

Watching Daniel Mackler on you tube about his life as a therapist and about his life in general.  He's done a film about a group of people getting together to spend a weekend sharing their experiences of coming off psych drugs.   Laura Delano is in it.

much love to you, friend

xxxx

Neroli 💜

Flowers

Hi WR

Thanks for dropping by my thread. I am sorry that you are still facing challenges. This is so hard but you are one strong lady and always able to help someone even when feeling rough yourself.

Wishing you a good week and thanks for your support.

Lots of love

Flowers xxx

Rabe

Thinking about you WR...hoping today held many good moments!💜

neroli

Hello WR

Thank you so much for your support yesterday.

I had a much better day today.

Hope yours has been ok, too.

Thinking of you, friend 

Neroli 💜

neroli

Hello friend

Just saying hello and hoping you're doing ok.

lotsa love 

x

Neroli 💜

wantrelief

Hi @neroli - Thank you for popping by and saying hello!  It is good timing you came by as I was actually going to update my thread to report that I am going to do another 2.5% cut tonight.  Fingers and everything else crossed that it goes ok.  I know I couldn't do this without the support of my friends here.  

neroli

Hello WR

Oh, that sounds good, if you're gong to make another cut, then the last one would seem to have been bearable, if not ok.

All the best with this one.

Thinking of you.

Neroli 💜

Rosetta

Wow.  I'm so glad you feel well enough for your next decrease!  Who hoo!

wantrelief

Aw, thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement @neroli and @Rosetta.....it means so much to me not to be alone with all of this.  

neroli

Your company on this rocky road is like gold to me.

xx

Neroi 💜

RachelSusan

WR,

Here's wishing you a smooth and easy cut.

Rachel

wantrelief
1 hour ago, neroli said:

Your company on this rocky road is like gold to me.

xx

Neroi 💜

And yours to me, my friend. 

wantrelief
1 hour ago, RachelSusan said:

WR,

Here's wishing you a smooth and easy cut.

Rachel

Oh thank you, RS....I really appreciate your well wishes!

FarmGirlWorks

@wantrelief -- hope it goes well! Glad you feel stable to do it. 🌈

wantrelief

Aw, thank you so very much for your support, @FarmGirlWorks.  And thanks for the rainbow!  🙂

Rachellynn

❤️❤️❤️

Kristine
3 hours ago, wantrelief said:

It is good timing you came by as I was actually going to update my thread to report that I am going to do another 2.5% cut tonight.  Fingers and everything else crossed that it goes ok.  I know I couldn't do this without the support of my friends here.  

Oh my friend, this is wonderful news, I’m sure everything will run smoothly, you are such an inspiration :) Much Love 💖 K xo

Carmie

All the best with your latest cut wantrelief💚

wantrelief
16 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Oh my friend, this is wonderful news, I’m sure everything will run smoothly, you are such an inspiration :) Much Love 💖 K xo

Oh thank you so much for your awfully kind words, Kristine.  You are the inspiration!  Much love back, WR.

wantrelief

Thank you so much for your well wishes @Carmie and @Rachellynn.....I very much appreciate your stopping by and lending your support.  It helps ease my nerves! 

Rachellynn

It does help. I feel so happy when people visit my page too. Have a wonderful night😊😘

marie123

Hello there wantrelief. Thanks for stopping by my thread. I see you are cutting your AD and moving well through your taper. Just remember you just keep doing what you're doing and you will get to zero just like I did. It's slow and frustrating at times but the slow tapers work. Good luck with your taper.

Marie.

wantrelief

Thank you so much for stopping by @marie123 and for your supportive message.....I really appreciate it!  :)

neroli

Hello WR, my friend

I've been a bit lax at getting to people's threads of late - so I thought I'd pop in to see how you are doing.

I hope that because you haven't posted about any big wobbles that means that your latest drop has gone ok.

Still sending you best wishes.....

love

Neroli 💜

wantrelief

Thank you for popping by, @neroli, and checking-in on me.  I've had some small wobbles since the last drop but not anything big, thankfully.  It has been a week so hopefully that means I can breathe a bit easier now. I have had a headache for the last 3 days but I think that is more related to hormones than the drop.  Still working with a lot of fear and "what if" thoughts as well as general overwhelm with not feeling well and this process.  Acceptance, patience and one day at a time. Thank you for all of your support...it really means a lot to me.  I have my fingers crossed you are having a better day today, my friend.  

neroli
30 minutes ago, wantrelief said:

Still working with a lot of fear and "what if" thoughts as well as general overwhelm with not feeling well and this process.  Acceptance, patience and one day at a time.

oh, WR, I do so know what you mean about the fear and "what ifs", the are not easy to integrate.  Acceptance - hmmm, I think I'm doing the best I can - I get ramped up if I go down the line of "this shouldn't have happened" and "why, why has it happened?" - allowing anger to get a deep grip doesn't help with symptoms but I am angry about it.

So pleased to hear that there've been no major wobbles, that's encouraging.

My day has been calmer, thank you.

xxxxx

Neroli 💜

wantrelief

I am so glad your day was calmer yesterday, @neroli...that is good news. I didn't mean to imply I have mastered acceptance by any means....all of the above that I mentioned are just the things I try to do to help but it is all a work in progress.  Thank you again for all of your support/encouragement!

neroli

no, my friend, I wasn't implying that you had mastered it, I was bringing my own seemingly stumbling attempts at Acceptance into the conversation.  In a wave it is so hard to even get a touch of Acceptance.

Thank YOU for your support - hope you have a good day.

love xxx

Neroli 💜

wantrelief
2 hours ago, neroli said:

I was bringing my own seemingly stumbling attempts at Acceptance into the conversation

I am stumbling right along with you, my friend.

2 hours ago, neroli said:

In a wave it is so hard to even get a touch of Acceptance.

I know....acceptance is hard enough but when things get even rougher it feels impossible.

Hang in there, @neroli.  I know you may not necessarily feel like it, but you are doing a great job navigating this most difficult experience.  💖

Carmie

Hi wantrelief, 

Glad to hear that your wobbles have only been small since your last drop. Yay!

Fear is certainly something all of us have dealt with and continue to deal with in this journey. Withdrawals are all over the place, there’s no consistency. I guess that’s what brings on the fear. It would be great if we actually had the end date as to when we will finally heal. Do you want to build a time machine with me?😄

Yes, we have to continue to work on patience and acceptance. Some days when waves have been bad I just focus on getting through an hour at a time, sometimes a minute at a time. We will get there in the end. 

Sending hugs🤗

Rabe
On 3/2/2019 at 11:30 PM, wantrelief said:

Still working with a lot of fear and "what if" thoughts as well as general overwhelm with not feeling well and this process. 

Hi WR...I can so relate to this as well.  You are such an inspiration and have come so so far in the process!!!  Take good care of you!  Thinking about you lots!! Love and hugs my friend!💜

Rosetta

I'm right there with you, Wantrelief.  Take care.  I know you will feel better soon.

wantrelief

I was just writing on your thread, @Rosetta....great minds!  Thank you for your kind message.  We will get through this together.

Rosetta

Thanks for being here.  I feel so alone, but I know I'm not.

neroli

Hi my friend

Thank you so much for being here.  I know you are facing the fears and uncertainty, too, and that gives me a sense of being able to face it if you and others can, too.

Thanks for your kind response on my thread.

Sending you big hugs

Neroli xxx 💜

wantrelief

Update:  It has been two weeks since my last 2.5% cut which seemed to go pretty smoothly.  So....it is time once again to face my fears and make another 2.5% decrease tonight.  Thank you to everyone here for all of your continued support even whilst you are dealing with your own struggles.  I've been thinking lately about how special this site is in that we are all essentially strangers helping one another through this most difficult of experiences. In gratitude, WR.