wantrelief

wantrelief

marconyc

Thanks @wantrelief The success stories here give me hope. They really do. My hope is that talk therapy and self-care will one day be enough so that I can live without these drugs. Even in the absence of side effects, I worry about the long-term effects of being on ADs for so long. I also worry about poop-out. 

Hang in there. You're doing great.

wantrelief

Thanks, @marconyc....you hang in there too!!

Rabe

Thinking about you WR!!!  Hope things continue to go ok.  Love nd hugs to you!💜

Rosetta

Hi, Wantrelief.  Hope you are well.  Thanks for your note on my thread. -R

neroli
On 5/10/2019 at 8:31 AM, wantrelief said:

but almost all of my baseline symptoms are psychological....basically symptoms of major depression and anxiety.

just putting my two cents in.

ALL of my psychological symptoms - depression and high anxiety/ panic attacks that I"ve experienced over the past 8 or 9 years , as well as physical symptoms - have been the result of kindling/CT ing/re-instatement and now trying to reduce from the drugs.  Before these drugs I had nothing like the intensity I have now.  Yes, I was a worrier and kind of lost in life, probably peri-menopausal which added the pleasure of insomnia - but nothing as bad as now.

wishing you the very best, f-i-a

Neroli 💜

wantrelief

Thank you for your thinking of me, @Rabe, @Rosetta, and @neroli.  I have had some rough patches since my last drop but (knock-on-wood) things seem to be settling now.  I am considering another small drop this Saturday but will see how things go between now and then.

Thank you @neroli for sharing your experience.  I am really sorry you have suffered for so many years as a result of these drugs.  It is my greatest hope that we will  find some positive changes as we come down in dose.

I am so grateful to have such supportive friends here through this beyond challenging experience.

Rabe

Hi WR...SO happy to hear things have settled for you enough to try another drop.  Wanted you to know I am thinking of you my friend and that I hope it goes well!!  Love and hugs to you!!💜

wantrelief

Thank you for your sweet and encouraging message, @Rabe.  I did make another small cut last night.  I am thinking about you too and am very much hoping you've gotten some breaks. 💗

Rabe

Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and hoping the tapering continues to go ok WR!  Take care my dear friend!!  Love nd hugs to you!💜

Rabe

Just have been thinking about you and your recent cut...hoping things are ok?  Thank you for stopping WR.  Bless you!!  Love and hugs my friend!!💜